Some of you may think you're the biggest Big Time fan that ever Rushed their way to a BTR stage. Many of you may even call yourselves experts when it comes to hockey-playing Minnesotanites. But we've got eighteen of the finest fun facts about our fave Famous four that we bet even the biggest worldwide super fans never knew! The boys sat down with Twist magazine and dished some never-before-revealed secrets of the band. And guess what? We've got them all right here! So read on and study up!
18. "All the guys had their first kiss in middle school. But James was the youngest -- he was only in the 6th grade!"
17. "They all sang in children's choir and community theater before landing roles on BTR."
16. "Their favorite song on their album is Worldwide."
15. "James carried around a King of Hearts playing card for good luck."
14. "Logan was a gymnast before he joined BTR."
13. "Kendall has the same middle name as his grandmother -- Francis."
12. "They all agree that Logan is the ladies' man of the group."
11. "Their favorite '90s boy band is *NSYNC -- they'd love to work with Justin Timberlake."
10. "James and Carlos are both certified scuba divers."
9. "Carlos has a black belt in Tae Kwan Do!"
8. "Carlos loves listening to the Rent soundtrack when he's driving -- the other guys hate to ride with him!"
7. "Kendall started taking dance lessons after he was cast on the show."
6. "Logan and Kendall were BFF before BTR."
5. "Kendall was a pro paintball player when he was younger -- it's his favorite sport!"
4. "Before they perform, the guys sing a special chant together."
3. "Logan and Carlos both loved Are You Afraid of the Dark? as kids."
2. "The boys love snowboarding, and plan trips together when they're not working."
1. "They're all die hard Harry Potter fans."
Carlos is a black belt? Kendall is a master paint-baller? And James isn't the true ladies' man of the group? We can't believe it! If we weren't experts in BTR before, then it's just been made official. Now we really know it all about these hockey-playing heartthrobs! Thanks for the scoop, guys!