We know and love Matt Bennett as the hilarious goofball Robbie on Victorious. But Matt isn't just a joke-ster on the set. He's totally hilarious in real life too! And we've got the tweets to prove it. We rounded up some of his most recent lovable and laughable lines, so get ready for a massive giggle fit.
1. "Really want a platinum pinky ring right about now. Would look #madfresh on my #pinky."
2. "This election day, be sure to vote EDWARD instead of JACOB he is way dreamier..."
3. "My kitchen window looks out into my neighbors living room. They're watching Victorious right now. I'm going to go over and surprise them."
4. "Moms have the cleanest hands. Otherwise, why would they touch other people's food so much?"
5. "Had someone stop me, look at my face, and say "Oh sorry, I thought you were the guy from Victorious," and then walk away disappointed."
Oops! Matt being mistaken for Matt? You can't write comedy like that! Well, if anyone could, it'd definitely be this funny guy. These tweets have us in stitches!