So, we already know that Gracie Dzienny is a supah skilled crime fighter. But she's also a talented dancer, a fashion trend-setter, a gifted saleswoman, a costume queen....We could go on all day. Check out the top ten fun and awesome facts about Gracie that she shared with AOL Kids.
10. "I'm an obsessive doodler! Every homework page is covered in doodles."
9. "I love to bake. Cupcakes are my favorite!"
8. "I've been a competitive dancer since I was three. In my first competition I ran across the stage in the wrong section!"
7. "I love Halloween! I don't like the scary aspect though, just the dressing up part. Every year my mom helps me and my friends make the most extravagant costumes. A few of my faves were 'The Brady Bunch,' Little Bo Peep, and 'Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs.'"
6. "For summer entertainment my friends and I would re-make movie musicals. We would say all the lines and choreograph the dances...it was pretty intense."
5. "I ran away from home when I was 5. I didn't get far because I knew I wasn't allowed to cross the street. I just sat and pouted while my family laughed at me from the front door."
4. "I love fashion! I'm always designing outfits and would love to create my own clothing line."
3. "I'm a chocoholic! I don't think I could go a week without chocolate."
2. "My friend and I had a lemonade stand to help pay for our braces."
1. "I make dream boards often. I cut out magazine pictures of motivational or inspiring things and collage them. It helps me envision my goals and work hard for them."
Who needs a dream board when we've got Gracie?! (Although, we admit, they are pretty cool.) This gal's got so many hidden talents, looking up to her for inspiration is all we need.