Do you often find yourself daydreaming of jellyfish? Do you sometimes burst into pirate lingo, with no warning and no apologies? Have you researched the following destinations and tried to pinpoint their exact location: Bikini Bottom and Krusty Krab? If your answer to any of these is yes, then there's a good chance you're a serious SpongeBob fanatic. But if you're still not sure, here's a test. Check out the top 5 signs you're totally crazy for Mr. SquarePants!
1. You only buy extremely boxy brown pants.
2. When you visit the beach, you collect starfish and talk to them like they're your best friend.
3. When you see a squirrel you yell, "SANDY!!!"
4. You don't eat pineapple. That's somebody's HOME!
5. You've taken a kitchen sponge and thrown it back into the ocean. SpongeBob belongs at the Krusty Krab. Not washing dishes!
If any of the above sounds a bit too familiar, you're a SpongeBob fanatic all right. But hey, you should wear that like a badge of honor! This yellow guy is only the coolest sea-dwelling creature, EVER.