There comes a time in a Nick star's life when they must transform from superstar, to superhero! Yes, many of our brave guys and gals (and starfish... and mutant turtles) have answered the call of justice and donned the courageous costumes of crime-fighters. Even if that means wearing underwear on the outside. But there are a few things these caped characters have taught us NOT to do while trying to save the day. And the very first tip comes from Patrick-Man!
1. DON'T get in the middle of a high five. This activity may at first appear to be the beginning of a fight, but you must be sure to take a closer look, hero. You may be mistakenly thwarting the most awesome of celebratory hand gestures. But if you do find yourself mistaking a high five for a flying punch, just make sure you're wearing oven mitts to protect yourself...
2. DON'T try to fly (without proper equipment or super powers). Even if you have a cape made of beautiful purple bandanas, like Bandana Man here, thanks to gravity, you'll probably fall flat on your face. Ouch. Why not take your super-heroic van instead? Carpooling is a super-savvy way of traveling and good for the environment.
3. DON'T interrupt your friend's audition like super Cat here. Sure, you may be excited to show off the tiger that you've cleverly colored in purple (that doesn't exist in nature!), but your friend may not be very happy with you. Save the superpowers for after she gets the part!
4. DON'T go crime-fighting without using the bathroom first. Who knows what kind of villains are lurking around the corner, just waiting for you to show your weakness (yes, running for the toilet while in spandex counts as a weakness). Judging from Lucas Cruikshank's guest appearance as Kick Butt on Supah Ninjas, forgetting this rule can end, um, uncomfortably.
5. DON'T eat too much before battle. Being a superhero is heavy work and that means you're going to need tons of energy. But downing a pizza pie before jumping into jujitsu might not be the best idea. Take it from the turtles, pepperoni is delicious... in moderation.
The Nick stars have braved through these blunders so that you don't have to! Learn these lessons well, then put on your capes (bandanas, shells, or any other out-to-save-the-world-wardrobes you've got) and start being SUPER!