Jennette McCurdy is more than just a witty web sidekick to Miranda Cosgrove on iCarly. She's side-splitting as Sam! We just can't stop laughing when this quirky comedian comes around. Well, in honor of our love for this hysterical actress, we thought we'd put together a little list of things you might not know about her. Check it out!
1. Jennette's first on-screen kiss wasn't Nathan Kress! It was actually Paul Butcher on Zoey 101.
2. She's terrified of the ocean.
3. She celebrates May 4th as Star Wars Day.
4. One of her first TV gigs was in a dentist commercial.
5. Her most prized possession is a pair of figure skates.
6. She loves to play board games like Clue, Monopoly, and Life.
7. Her favorite animal is the polar bear.
8. One day she decided to play a prank on the iCarly cast, and convinced everyone on set that her real name was Jennetteria.
9. Jennette has three dogs; Snoopy, Chewie/Chewbacca, and Musashi. She also has two turtles named Tootsen and Zeus.
10. Jennette was inspired to become an actress by Harrison Ford after watching Star Wars (she even thanked Han Solo in her KCA acceptance speech this year!).
So Jennette is a sci-fi space nerd and a Michelle Kwan wannabe? Ah-mazing! This girl is so hilarious, we'd love to kick back with her and some cuddly polar bears (far away from the super scary sea of course) and duke it out in a mean board game battle. Jennette McCurdy...in the library...with the light saber?