YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » My Life As a Teenage Robot » View Thread
Why doesnt this show on NickToons anymore?

Date: 09/22/13 5:57 PM

Does anyone know why they stopped playing this on Nickelodeon, and then after they stopped playing it on Nick2?
   28 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/29/14 5:34 PM

i know rite i love that show

Date: 03/26/14 7:47 PM

ALL THREE SEASONS available to stream from Amazon Prime !!!

Date: 03/18/14 10:47 PM

I can relate waiting I think it was Friday nights or Saturday nights is when it came on and my face would light up like a bulb and watch it and I am a guy and jenny is a girl but still its hard for me to ask a girl out like how its hard for jenny to ask a boy I relate with that with the show and relate with you that I loved watching it when I was a child and still do . I love the show .

Date: 03/18/14 12:19 AM

I am a huge fan of this show just like you and I have sticked with it to the end no matter what . The stories this show told and the humor it gives to us fans should continue to live on not just through us but make new shows to live on remembering with and have new funny cool episodes to watch. I know as fans we may seem powerless cause we may feel like the little guy but we are not if it wasn't for us they wouldn't have there show or there 3 seasons so lets rise up and show this company nicktoons that even the little guy the fans can make a difference to have our show come back on .

Date: 03/06/14 8:26 PM

I hate not being able to watch it anymore!

Date: 02/20/14 10:30 PM

YOU are ALL rite it shold show :'(

Date: 02/08/14 1:22 PM

I remember this show soo much jenny was soo cool

why they take our shows away

ugh

Date: 02/05/14 7:21 PM

omg people still care about old nick shows i didn't know i wasn't alone

Date: 01/25/14 7:25 PM

*sighs* when they were airing this show i was at my happiest then they took it off the air just like kappa mikey and el tigre when they took those 2 shows off the air i was mad and ready to !:o and protest

Date: 01/24/14 10:16 AM

Welllllll............I remember seeing it when I was still 9. Soooo, that's probably the limit for Robert Renzetti, the creator of the show.
So, you could watch his latest show "Graviy Falls," and see how you like it. You've probably have already watched it. I know I loved the show, I could tell you that right now, but he's gotta have a break. So, he's moving on to other things.
Lolz, I like the show, too. That's why I like to draw Jenny and the other characters on the show. I'm an artist, and like many others, I love to draw the characters in honor of the people who made the shows.
Well, I've told you my answer, and I hope this answered your question. Trust me, I loved the show.

Date: 01/19/14 6:00 PM

I want it back

Date: 01/18/14 4:40 PM

BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK1 BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

Date: 01/17/14 8:54 PM

WHY!!!!!?????

Date: 12/29/13 5:46 PM

I just can't cry!

Date: 12/15/13 4:34 PM

I love Teenage Robot! I miss it very much. It brings back great childhood memories!

Date: 12/07/13 9:33 AM

I KNOW was the maker of XJ9 MAD?????? Join the strike to bring it back to get the code to colassal chaos

Date: 11/23/13 10:26 PM

I remember watching this with my sister (sometimes my cousin) and they stopped playing it! It was my favorite show back then. At least we still have the message boards. WHY?!

Date: 11/22/13 6:03 PM

I am trying to figure out why they no longer play it. But I going to try to add it back to my thingy when I grow up. :}

Date: 11/19/13 10:29 AM

I love this show! Please play this show again...

Date: 11/16/13 10:55 AM

the show was cool . i miss it