YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Danny's Doppleganger (A new fan-fiction)

Date: 05/28/13 7:21 PM

Hey guys. I've decided to make a new fan-fiction. ^^ I couldn't think of another name. I think I came up with a pretty solid idea? We'll see I guess. Hope you enjoy. I will not be accepting characters. I am very sorry.

PART 1,
In a lab hidden from prying eyes, a man works on probably the best experiment of his life. "Perfect." He hisses under his breath. "Absolutely perfect... Soon you will be complete. Then we can finally get our revenge on the ghost boy. We will make him pay... son."
He lets out a soft wicked laugh. And in the dark, a pair of fangs gleam in an evil grin.....

(Danny's POV,)
I sat in Mr. Lancers class. The clock seemed to tick slower and slower. Everyone was impatient. I flopped my head on my table and rested my head in my arms.
The speech that Mr. Lancer was giving was drowned out by the sound of the bell, and students screaming happily. "Now listen kids! I didn't dismiss you yet. SIT DOWN!"
Everyone flopped back into their seats, with mumbles of protest. "I know you are ALL excited for winter break, but that does NOT mean you can leave my class acting like wild animals!"
Silence.
"Have fun over winter break, and remember to watch out for wild reindeer. They ARE wild animals. AND WILL STOMP ON YOU AS IF YOU WERE A DRIED LEAF!!" Mr. Lancer leaned over his desk.
Everyone blinked a few times, then got up to leave.
Giggles and laughs. I smiled myself.
"Hey Danny, are you gonna be the Grinch Who Stole Christmas again this year?" Tucker asked. "Or did you finally learn your lesson after LAST Christmas?" Sam added.
I gave them a glare. "THERE'S THE GRINCH WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!" Tucker slapped me on the back and I laughed.
"But you have to admit, it's better when he's not complaining all Christmas season long." Sam commented.
We walked out of the school. I dug around in my book bag to find my jacket.
Suddenly it was knocked out of my hands. "H-Hey!" I yelled, looking up. It was Dash... of course...
He grabbed my hair. "I'm gonna miss wailing on you Fen-TON." He threw me to the ground.
Then walked away laughing. My eyes glowed green, and I put my hand behind my back. Shooting a green plasma beam at his shoes. They melted and Dash fell over. "FEN-TOOON!"
"Run." I whispered.
"RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Tucker announced.

"Hahahaaa!!" I held my side, and leaned against a building. Sam and Tucker were doing the same. After a few minutes of tying to control ourselves, we finally were able to stop.
"That was.... hilarious..." Tucker announced, out of breath.
"Yeah." I giggled. "It was?"
Sam nodded.
"Anyways." I sighed. "I need to get home." I walked in the direction of my house. "See you later!" I waved, and hurried on.
The air was cold and my breath came out in puffs. It was the first Christmas season, other than last year, that I was actually cheerful and happy.
I walked up the frozen steps, and opened the door. I had a great feeling about this Christmas....

Please comment and tell me what you think!! No one knows Danny's secret. Just to let you know. ^^
StarPaw,

153 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/19/14 10:37 AM

@StarPaw

*reads chapter* WHAAAAAAAAT?! O_O PLEASE WRITE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!

LD

Date: 04/19/14 10:29 AM

Like I said, I would make this right after I posted the other one. Though it may be short as well. It's getting really late, and my eyes are starting to hurt.

PART 26-continued- (Danny)
I walked home. Slowly.
Kicking a soda can, I silently regretted what I had said to Danie earlier. "Agh, I'm so stupid!" I yelled to no one in particular. Sure, Vlad was my enemy. But I kept forgetting that, to Danie, he was his... I shivered... Dad.
My thoughts were interrupted by an ear-splitting scream. "What the-"
I knew that voice. It was the same voice as my own... which meant...
"Danie." I breathed, eyes wide in horror. Knowing he was in trouble, I knew I had to act fast. Running down the street I didn't even bother to yell my usual catch phrase. I just simply shifted into my ghost form. Once the transformation was complete, I jumped into the air and switched to flying.
I was at the mansion in a matter of seconds. Without knocking, I phased into the building. "Danie?!" I looked around for a second before starting my search.
Luckily for me, the first room I phased into just happened to be Vlad's private study.
Unlucky for Danie, he was being pinned to the wall. Vlad meant business. "Hey, V-man!" I yelled. "Wha-" he turned his head to look at me, dazed. "Let's play a game. It's called Dodge Blast."
Vlad blinked in confusion. I blasted him with a ghost ray causing him to fly backwards and make a nice Vlad-shaped hole in the wall.
"Hey" I said aloud. "Hole in the wall... that'd make for a nice gameshow."
(See what I did there? *wink*)
Vlad growled angrily. "Leave. At. ONCE!" he yelled. With the last word, energy from him came hurtling towards Danie and me. (Danie and I . Stop falling asleep in Lancer's class, please. :3)
With no way to dodge such an attack, I threw myself in front of a still dazed Danie. I held my arms up to try and block the blast as best I could.
When the attack was over, Vlad stalked towards us. "You have no business being here, Daniel." he growled. I narrowed my eyes angrily. "If someone's in danger, I MAKE it my business." I threatened, charging an ectoblast in my palms.
I threw them at Vlad, but he dodged them easily. "Danie, you can help any time." I suggested.
He looked up at me numbly, as if he couldn't believe what was happening right now. "GET UP!" I snapped, which seemed to do the trick. He shook his head, put on a fierce expression, and stood up. "I would say 'I told you so'." I started. "But I think we should take care of Plasmius first."
Danie nodded. "Yeah. Lets."

Yeah. I'm not good at writing action scenes... forgive meeee D:
*laughs* anyways... so.... tired...
I'll post this as soon as my other one posts. Can't have spoilers, now can we :3
StarPaw,

Date: 04/18/14 10:10 PM

I... want... to... cancel this... fic?...
Oh- wait. *reads the first paragraph of last chapter* Man, it's actually getting good.... NEVERMIND!!! 0___0 FORGET WHAT I SAID!! Oh, how I love writing about Vlad. Love, love. :3 VLADDY! V-MAN! SUCH SOPHISTICATED LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK!

PART 26, (Vlad)
FAILED, FAILED, FAILED
Those phrases kept in my mind all night, as I sat waiting.. sat waiting for the perfect moment...
I instantly regretted letting Danie go to that party. Every moment I waited, the less I wanted to do this. The more skittish I became. But Danie was imperfect, yet perfect in every way... How could he have failed, I wondered. The DNA matching was perfect. I had trained him perfectly.
What could have gone wrong?
What...

(Danie)
I sighed heavily as I walked home. The party had been... interesting, to say the least. I thought I was starting to get Star to warm up to me, finally. "Heyy, Danie."
I stopped and let the owner of the voice catch up. Danny.
"Hey." I blinked in surprise. "What is it?"
He blinked in confusion. "I can't walk with you?" he asked. I looked at him for a second, then quickly averted my gaze. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Vlad probably wouldn't like it."
He snorted in annoyance. "Who cares about him?" he crossed his arms unhappily. "He's selfish. And evil."
I narrowed my eye's accusingly. "Maybe that's because you haven't taken time to get to know him. Sure, sometimes I feel like he's selfish and greedy. Sure. But I know he loves me, Danny. And I know he's a good man deep down inside. I'm glad he's my father."
I could tell Danny was taken aback by my sudden outburst. I shook my head and sighed. "I wouldn't expect you to understand." I quickened my pace, hoping to get home as soon as possible.
Danny followed with ease. We traveled in uncomfortable silence for most of the walk. When we reached the mansion, we muttered our goodbyes and parted ways.
My own words echoed in my mind "I wouldn't expect you to understand." as I walked through the door and into the mansion. "Father, I'm home!" I called.
"In here, son." came his reply. But his voice sounded raspy and distant. "Dad, are you okay?" I asked cautiously as I stepped into his study.
His head was bowed, the shadows from the moonlight making him look almost menacing. "Dad?" I asked, concern dripping from my voice.
Slowly, he raised his head. "I'm sorry."
I almost didn't catch his whisper. "What?" My blood ran cold and a shiver traveled down my spine. "Is everything okay, Father?"
Suddenly, he stood. The movement causing his chair to knock over. I jumped slightly, but didn't leave. It was only when two dark rings formed around his waste that I finally grasped, partially, the extent of why he had apologized...

I know it's short, but I feel like that's a great place to stop. Here... I'll make the next part right now and post it after this. But it's SUCH a good cliff hanger to end at. T^T (Yeah, you know by now I have an obsession with cliff hangers :3)
I think this most recent failure has pushed Vlad over the edge... 0__0
StarPaw

Date: 04/08/14 10:17 AM

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!

LD

Date: 04/06/14 11:04 PM

Thx I'll be sure to use it.

Date: 03/20/14 7:16 PM

Dear GhostlyBee,
I told you how I did the italics on my fanfic Amnesia ^^
Hope it helps you.
StarPaw,

Date: 03/19/14 7:16 PM

How did you get the Italics to work???

Date: 03/17/14 12:06 AM

@StarPaw
I draw and sing.
LD

Date: 03/16/14 6:47 PM

An art school?
Do you draw? Or is it arts as in... acting, singing, playing instruments?
StarPaw,

Date: 03/16/14 3:04 PM

@StarPaw

School Of The Arts. SOTA. It is an art school.

The day you end this will be a sad one for me.

LD

Date: 03/15/14 3:52 PM

Well yes, I'm going to end this. ^^
But not right away.
And I didn't know what SOTA was. I remember you mentioning you went to an interview?
I looked it up, and found something about radio?
Is it a radio station?
StarPaw,

Date: 03/14/14 10:23 PM

WHAT?!?! You're gonna end these?!? NO!!

On another note, I completely know how you feel. I am completely buried under fanfic committments. Most from here... Let's see... rewrite of Epilogue, sequel to that, double with FangClaw, Marik and Bakura show on Yugioh board, and I STILL get ideas for new stuff...

So I completely know how you feel. But don't hate your work. It is what inspired me to start writing. So if you HATE it.... well, let's just say that makes me feel BLEH. PLEASE don't hate your work, it is not flame worthy. At all. All of your stories are inspiring. Truely, they are. That's why you're my favorite author.

Keep writing!! Happy Pi day!!!

LunaDiana
(And I did not get into SOTA. At least I tried.)

Date: 03/13/14 7:38 PM

*sighs* I always get fan-fic ideas, but then I remember the fan-fics I have right now. I don't even keep up with these, how could I update others regularly? Besides I'd end up hating the fan-fic after the... *counts on fingers* fourth part? *chuckles* I was thinking maybe I could write short stories. Then I could be more satisfied with my work because I wouldn't go on all these tangents and I could be patient enough to put more detail into the story :D Plus it could be really focused on the plot. No filler chapters. *cheers*
The downside though... They'll be really short, people may want a sequeal, and then the sequeal will go on more tangents.. and then the whole circle of hatred towards my own work will start again. *laughs, embarrassed* So yeah. We'll see what I can do after these stories are finished.. maybe. Hmm.. I could always make one big thing for my short stories, which might solve the possible problem of having all the short stories deleted. :D
Oh gosh now I forgot what I was doing... oh, yeah... hmm I think Imma start wrapping this fic up? Put more action, put it back on track. Back on the plot line.

PART 25, (Vlad)
When Danie left for Valerie's house I sat back down in my private office.
Failure. Another failure. You've failed Vlad. It'll never work now. You failed. He's too much like Danny. You failed. He's too perfect, too imperfect. YOU'VE FAILED, FAILED.
These words, these phrases, they kept swimming in my mind. I rubbed my temples, trying to calm down the voices in my head. But they just would not stop reminding me of my unfortunate FAILURE.
"I have to do something about this." I swiveled my chair around once, twice, thrice.
When my chair stopped spinning I allowed myself the luxery of leaning my elbows on the desk in exasperation and frustration.
The decision was made. I would get rid of Danie and start anew. A fresh slate. I would find a way to create the perfect half-ghost son....

(Danie)
"Okay.." I whispered to myself. I was outside the door of Valerie's apartment. This was it, my first party. "Just be.. cool.." I reminded myself.
"Dangit." I hissed, annoyed. "Wish I hadn't inherited Danny's talking-out-loud habit."
I didn't have any more time to give myself a, most likely terrible, pep talk before the door in front of my face opened. I took a quick step backwards in surprise. "Hey, Danie! Glad you could make it." Valerie smiled. My heart sped up quickly. "Uh, hi." I replied dorkishly. Great! Smooth! I thought.
"Well what are you standin' out there for, come in here." Valerie grabbed my arm and practically dragged me through the door and into her apartment.
I hated to admit it.. but she lived in a dump.
Danny, Sam, Tucker, Star... that was her name he believed... were all here sitting on the couch. Though Star preferred to keep her distance from the trio. And in the corner someone Danie didn't quite know stood, obviously regretting his choice about coming. Though his face lit up when he saw Valerie. "He realllyy likes me." Valerie whispered into my ear. "So I kind of like, had to invite him."
I laughed.
"Hey Danie." Danny greeted, smiling. I looked at him, and returned the greeting. Though a little more guarded.
"How 'bout you sit here on the couch and I get us some drinks and stuff." Valerie said. "Okay." I agreed.
I made my way to the couch and sat down next to Star. "So, you're Danie." Star looked him up and down. "You sure you ain't more than just Danny's cousin?" I nodded my head. "Yeah..."
Danny and I gave each other a look. "Well, if you do ANYTHING to hurt Valerie I will personally hang you from the flagpole by your underwear. And trust me, I've seen Fenton hung from there. Don't look pretty." She smirked.
"Uh.." I winced. "I promise I won't do anything to..." I cleared my throat. "Make her upset or anything."
"Good." Star gained a cheerful attitude in less than a second. This was going to be a long night....
(sorry so short, it's late. Got homework I haven't done... urghhhh. I don't have time to edit, so sorry for any spelling, grammar mistakes. Or just any sentences that sound plain weird.)
StarPaw,

Date: 02/28/14 6:25 PM

@StarPaw

-_- WHEN! ARE! YOU! POSTING?!?!?! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT let this fanfic -which is the last of yours since I started on here- disappear! So please post soon!!!

~Luna**

Date: 02/28/14 3:22 PM

Dear Waterspout,
Sure. You can use Danie. But please credit me. ^^
StarPaw,

Date: 02/26/14 2:46 PM

I love your stories. But I need to ask you some thing. Can I use you character Danie for my fan fic? If you want I can only mention him, or he could be play a majorish role, or he can not be in at all. Its your pick but I hope you let me use him.
Waterspout out

Date: 02/25/14 2:59 PM

POST POST POST POST POST!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

~Luna**

Date: 02/25/14 12:43 AM

Danny and Dannie at the same party come on I nned to see how this is going to turn out. Pwease! Pwitty Pwease!
Waterspout out

Date: 02/09/14 7:47 PM

I LOVE THIS!!!!

Date: 01/30/14 5:23 PM

Luv it it make me feel like I'm watching the show

Andi571.