YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Danny's Doppleganger (A new fan-fiction)

Date: 05/28/13 7:21 PM

Hey guys. I've decided to make a new fan-fiction. ^^ I couldn't think of another name. I think I came up with a pretty solid idea? We'll see I guess. Hope you enjoy. I will not be accepting characters. I am very sorry.

PART 1,
In a lab hidden from prying eyes, a man works on probably the best experiment of his life. "Perfect." He hisses under his breath. "Absolutely perfect... Soon you will be complete. Then we can finally get our revenge on the ghost boy. We will make him pay... son."
He lets out a soft wicked laugh. And in the dark, a pair of fangs gleam in an evil grin.....

(Danny's POV,)
I sat in Mr. Lancers class. The clock seemed to tick slower and slower. Everyone was impatient. I flopped my head on my table and rested my head in my arms.
The speech that Mr. Lancer was giving was drowned out by the sound of the bell, and students screaming happily. "Now listen kids! I didn't dismiss you yet. SIT DOWN!"
Everyone flopped back into their seats, with mumbles of protest. "I know you are ALL excited for winter break, but that does NOT mean you can leave my class acting like wild animals!"
Silence.
"Have fun over winter break, and remember to watch out for wild reindeer. They ARE wild animals. AND WILL STOMP ON YOU AS IF YOU WERE A DRIED LEAF!!" Mr. Lancer leaned over his desk.
Everyone blinked a few times, then got up to leave.
Giggles and laughs. I smiled myself.
"Hey Danny, are you gonna be the Grinch Who Stole Christmas again this year?" Tucker asked. "Or did you finally learn your lesson after LAST Christmas?" Sam added.
I gave them a glare. "THERE'S THE GRINCH WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!" Tucker slapped me on the back and I laughed.
"But you have to admit, it's better when he's not complaining all Christmas season long." Sam commented.
We walked out of the school. I dug around in my book bag to find my jacket.
Suddenly it was knocked out of my hands. "H-Hey!" I yelled, looking up. It was Dash... of course...
He grabbed my hair. "I'm gonna miss wailing on you Fen-TON." He threw me to the ground.
Then walked away laughing. My eyes glowed green, and I put my hand behind my back. Shooting a green plasma beam at his shoes. They melted and Dash fell over. "FEN-TOOON!"
"Run." I whispered.
"RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Tucker announced.

"Hahahaaa!!" I held my side, and leaned against a building. Sam and Tucker were doing the same. After a few minutes of tying to control ourselves, we finally were able to stop.
"That was.... hilarious..." Tucker announced, out of breath.
"Yeah." I giggled. "It was?"
Sam nodded.
"Anyways." I sighed. "I need to get home." I walked in the direction of my house. "See you later!" I waved, and hurried on.
The air was cold and my breath came out in puffs. It was the first Christmas season, other than last year, that I was actually cheerful and happy.
I walked up the frozen steps, and opened the door. I had a great feeling about this Christmas....

Please comment and tell me what you think!! No one knows Danny's secret. Just to let you know. ^^
StarPaw,

153 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/29/14 11:35 PM

HOT

Date: 01/29/14 6:57 PM

@StarPaw

IF I CAN GET THROUGH AN INTERVIEW AT SOTA, YOU CAN DEFINITELY POST A CHAPPIE!!!!!! YEAH, I want to go to SOTA. My interview was YESTERDAY, and I was SOOOO freaked out! OVER NOTHING!!!! What are you scared of? Your stories are EXCELLENT, your fans are EXCELLENT, and your silent fans are EXCELLENT!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSE POST ON HERE SOON!!!

LD

Date: 01/28/14 9:15 PM

Come on. You're getting better at this everyday.

Date: 01/27/14 7:36 PM

Post sooooon!!!

Date: 01/05/14 9:08 PM

@StarPaw
PLLEEEEEAAAAASSE!!!!!!!!!! Post soon!

LD

Date: 01/05/14 5:55 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
You're not exaggerating, not one bit. I haven't posted in two months, I think you've waited far far too long.
As for posting more often, I'm afraid I can't make any promises since I know I can't keep them. But I guess we'll see...
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 6:40 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A NEW PART!! YAY!!
Urgh, I'm exaggerating. But seriously, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more often!!!!!!!! PLEEAASE!!

LunaDiana

Date: 01/04/14 2:08 PM

Thank you all for sticking with me even if I am being a jerk and not posting much anymore...

PART 24, (Danie's POV,)
"Come on Vlad!"
"I said no."
"PLEASE?!"
"No."
"IT'S JUST A PARTY!" I screamed. "WHY CAN'T I GO?!" I stomped and curled my hands into fists at my sides. This wasn't fair the least bit, and I was making sure that was clear. "You cannot skip training session to go to a party, and that's final. Training is far more important, you know that Danie!" Vlad yelled, which was becoming a very common occurrence. "Come ooonnn!!" I begged. "Valerie invited me!" There was no way I wasn't going.
Vlad plopped down onto the couch and held the bridge of his nose. Sighing, he looked up at me. "Why do you want to go anyway Danie?"
"Uh.. uh I.." I stammered. The question caught me by surprise, I hadn't expected him to actually ask why I wanted to go...
I knew he wouldn't be happy, but I was sure I could persuade him to cancel training just this once. I mean Valerie was going to be there! How could I skip out on that?
"W-well... Valerie...." My voice trailed off, and I looked away from Vlad. He wasn't going to like this..
"You're developing feelings for her, aren't you?" I nodded slightly, still not looking him in the eye.
There was another sigh. He really wasn't going to like this.... Vlad stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. Gaining up the courage, I turned my head enough so I could look at him. "Please?" I pleaded softly. "Just this once? I always do everything you say, I always train really hard, I just wanna go."
"Fine..." Vlad agreed reluctantly, sounding defeated. "YES!" I literally jumped 3 feet in the air. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I gave him a hug that would make a bear unable to catch it's breath. "Oh gosh, I have to get ready!" I ran off to my room. "Thanks again!"

(Vlad's POV)
I sunk down into the comfort of my study's desk chair, spun once to calm myself, and layed my head in my hands.
I didn't like this...
I really didn't like this........
Perhaps Danie's cloning was... too perfect.
Not only did he share Daniel's.. physical features.. but he also shared the same emotions and teenage hormones.
I let out a groan.
Another failure on my part...
So, what was to be done now?....

(Valerie's POV)
"Okay hair,check, makeup, check... what am I missing Star?" I asked, turning around to look at her.
"Um, your sanity?" she offered. "Haha, very funny." I replied, rolling my eyes. Star didn't really approve of my crush for Danie, which of course I told her about. She was the only A-lister who still stuck with me, even if I was a poor loner now. She was risking her popularity, and I was really grateful.
"Girl, he's like Fenton. Like, too much like fenton. It's way too creepy." Star took the brush from my dresser and started to brush my hair. "You missed a knot." she stated.
She tugged hard, causing me to yelp in pain. "Ouch! Star!" I hissed.
"Sorry." she chuckled. I could see her smirk on the mirror, and knew that she wasn't the least bit sorry.
"Hey, did you invite Fenton and his friends?" Star asked. "Yep."
"I see, anyone else?"
"... nope..."
Star sighed. "Girl, you need more friends." she smiled. "Wait, I think that guy who's obsessed with me is coming."
Star chuckled. "Seriously?"
I shrugged. "I told him I wouldn't take him to prom in 3 years. So I owed him one."...........
StarPaw,

Date: 01/01/14 6:17 PM

@StarPaw
I know. Thanks! I had to ask cuz of the award thing I have going on. Check your other board.

@23horses
THANKS! Same explaination as StarPaw's, I'm doing the Fanfic awards, and I needed the names. XD

HAPPY New YEAR you 2!
Devshipper
a.k.a. LD

Date: 01/01/14 3:26 PM

I say it was called "The Great King's Return"

23horses

Date: 01/01/14 12:54 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
They both have been deleted...
but I think the gravity falls was called "You call this a vacation? Danny Phantom Gravity Falls crossover."

And the one with puppy?
Idk what it was called...
StarPaw,

Date: 01/01/14 9:00 AM

@StarPaw
Do you remember the title of the Gravity Falls crossover you wrote? Or the multi you wrote with PUPPY?

LunaDiana

Date: 12/13/13 3:34 PM

Danny: "Wait, waitwaitwait... Hold the phone... Dad?!"
Me: "Whoa. Dani, is your... daughter?!" *gasps* "Just kidding.. I know she's your clone."
Danny: "But wait, Dani... Why would you c-call m-m-me Dad..."
Dani: "Uhh... because... because... uh... ESSCCAAPPPPEEE!!!" *flies away*

0______0

Me: "Thank you SO my LunaDiana!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!"
Mika: "What about me-"
Me: "YOU ARE AMAAZING LUNADIANA!!"
Mika: "B-but-"
Me: "Oh, hey Mika. When'd you get here?"

*explosions*
StarPaw,

Date: 12/10/13 11:59 PM

STARPAW! NO ENDING THIS FANFIC! I HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO SAVE IT FOR YOU TO BE DONE ALREADY!

*pants* Oops... Capslock. XD

Ideas... Mika, any ideas?

Mika: Why me?
Me: YOU ARE MY SMARTEST OC, OKAY! O.O Sorry.
Mika: Ookaay.....
Me: Research the problem! Come up with at least 3 ideas by Friday!
Mika: Yes ma'am.
Me: StarPaw, you know what this means?! I'm sacrificing my OC to help you write YOUR fanfic instead of using her ideas to help me write a new chapter of MY fanfic. XD You're welcome.
You: 0.0 Are you-
You: 0_0 Okay, are you-
Me: I'M NOT CRAZY, NEITHER!
You: Are you-
Me: NOR AM I INSANE!
Danny: 0_0 What the heck? She's-
Me: *raises eyebrow*
Danny: CRAZY!
Me: *snaps finger*
Dani: Sorry Dad. *drags Danny away*
Me: So to answer your question, NO, I will have ideas by Friday. XD
You: Meep.

LD

Date: 12/10/13 1:32 PM

Dear Turtletop1,
Haha.... Thanks...
But, it's... it's not over?
*nervous laugh*
*whispers to self* Oh how I wish it was though...
I've just simply run out of ideas, and was asking if people would help me. ^^
Though I am VERY glad you're enjoying it so far.
StarPaw,

Date: 12/09/13 10:31 PM

OMG!!!THAT WAS THE GREATEST STORY I HAD HEARD ON THE COMUTAR(that was not a insult just to let you know)IT WAS SO GREAT IT SHOULD BE AN EPISODE! THAT IS HOW GREAT! NO NOT JUST GREAT WONDERFULL!!! YOU IS AN FOR WRITING THIS! AND WORK PAYS OFF !REMEMBER THAT

Date: 12/09/13 8:10 PM

Wow guys... I've just officially run out of ideas...
I had it planned out, but now I just... don't....
-___-
*sigh*
I know what the ending will be, but everything til' then is still a vague mystery to me...
Maybe... maybe... can you help me? Give me some ideas?
StarPaw,
No smiling cat and star icons...

Date: 12/04/13 12:20 AM

That fanfic of hers got deleted. And she didn't save it. Like 2 others of hers. When I first came on this site, I only read hers. It took HOURS, but I finished reading them all. SHE IS AN AWESOME WRITER!

STARPAW WHEREVER YOU ARE PLEASE AT LEAST COMMENT!!!!!!
-LD

Date: 12/02/13 7:38 PM

i love ur fanfic.did u make any about everyone knows his secret

Date: 12/02/13 5:26 PM

I'm with LD on this one. Please keep going. I don't want you to disappear. Please come back