YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Dani and the Avatar: The Fight to Save the World

Date: 09/05/13 11:05 PM

Hey guys! This is a BRAND NEW fanfic! XD Of course it is! The main characters are Mika, Miki, Dani, Luna,Yugi, and Tristan.

Some of those main characters are minor ones, like Miki and Luna. The others are very important to the story.

What's the point of this? To write, and express my thoughts.

Note: This is a CROSSOVER! XD Plz comment, and tell me what you think, though I would continue anyways as I want to know where the Avatar leads me. Have fun!

We must continue for the sake of mankind!
LD

80 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/17/14 6:05 PM

Sure! I need all the ideas I can get!

LD

Date: 04/17/14 7:13 AM

can i help?

Date: 04/16/14 10:30 AM

I'll help as well. Fanfiction writers stick together

Date: 04/16/14 1:05 AM

I am currently out of ideas. I am also considering letting this get deleted. If you guys have any opinions on this, please say so.

LD

Date: 04/08/14 10:07 AM

No no no no no no no no! This is NOT going away yet. I'm working on a chapter right now. This is DEFINITELY not saying good bye today!

LD

Date: 03/10/14 12:09 AM

@Romy0
You could? Well, I could use an idea. Ideas are good. I will have to read over my fanfic, so I know a basic idea of what's next. Thank you for your support.

LD

Date: 03/09/14 7:39 PM

I understand. I'm busy with school as well. I'll be willing to help you out if you need any. Good luck with your fanfics.

-Romy0

Date: 03/09/14 4:02 PM

@Romy0
Glad to see that you're back. I will do my best, but I am trying to write 3 fanfics AND do schoolwork, so it will be a week or two MAYBE.

LD
PS- I am rewriting the prequel to this, Epilogue: Danni Fenton, so that is a reason I will be busier. Thank you for understanding.

Date: 03/08/14 11:00 PM

Luna, I haven't given up on this fanfic yet. You shouldn't either. You're still a great writer.

-Romy0

P.S. I'm sorry for not being on here for a while.

Date: 02/14/14 12:01 AM

PLEASE!!! Help me keep this up here! I know I don't post as much I should. But I do not want this to end like my first one, with no one reading it, and it gets deleted. If that happens, sorry, but I won't have the patience to repost it because no one would read it.

LD
~Too sad for a siggie~ -Listening to Love Mist

Date: 01/21/14 4:17 AM

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! This is NOT saying goodbye yet until I say so!!!! AND I DO NOT SAY SO!!!! PLEASE help me keep this on the boards, I am trying to make a chapter, but I am SO busy! PLEASE! I am BEGGING all of you out there!!!! I don't want it to end like this for this fanfic. It did for all my other ones, and it CANNOT happen with this one too. PLEASE!

LD
~Thank you to all my fans of this.

[to mods: Let's just say I did NOT post on here for a while. How long would this last if no one commented? Is it consistent? If not, it should be. Oh, and plz post ASAP. THANK YOU]

Date: 01/01/14 3:07 PM

@emberstar
:D Another fan! And you DID mean to say glued, right? O.O I'M SO STUPID!!! Stupid, impulsive me!! XD

LunaDiana

Date: 01/01/14 8:17 AM

PLZ. CONTINUE!!!! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!!! i am clued to this fanfiction..

~ Emberstar

-Creepypasta fan girl

Date: 12/27/13 5:31 PM

@Romy0
Ok. I commented on your new fanfic, but I guess it didn't go through. Gonna try again later.

@bugsbunny
Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

@everyone
New part coming soon. I will start thinking ASAP.

LD

Date: 12/26/13 7:16 PM

Why in the world don't more people comment on here?This is a great fanifc. I'm interested in seeing the next part.

BugsBunny7

Date: 12/26/13 5:27 PM

I'm surprised that no one has replied yet. I guess Dani could be your next part.
I hope that more people reply and comment. This fanfic is great.

-Romy0

Date: 12/20/13 11:32 AM

Ok, this is ridiculous. I am restricting the choices: Miki or Dani. I am on vacation til the 2nd, so I HAVE TIME to write this!! I don't want this to go! I won't let it!

Devshipper
-I seriously need a siggie

Date: 12/17/13 10:04 PM

Anybody? PLEASE?! Just one person?! DX

Devshipper
-Anybody have a good siggie for me?

Date: 12/13/13 10:15 AM

Umm, HELLO?! Anybody? At all? *sigh* Well, I will get Sunday for any posts, as I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone would post today or tomorrow....

LD

Date: 12/11/13 8:12 PM

Okay, here goes! With YUGI!! XD

Distant with Horror

(Yugi's POV)

I woke up and found myself in the Pharoah's soul room. Strange, I have never seen that happen before. Sitting on the steps on the many staircases was the Pharoah himself. I got up, and walked over. The Pharoah looked up and smiled.

"I'm glad you are alright, Yugi." "I'm glad that I'm alive as well." I said with a smile. The Pharoah looked down at his shoes. "Pharoah, is something wrong?" "I sensed a great power within your friend." "Aand?". "Yugi, you could see, what happened?" I sighed and started from the beginning, which was yesterday.

"Oh dear." The Pharoah stood up and shook his head. "What?" I was curious, I admit. What was wrong? "Your friend is more powerful than you think. If she believes she must make our journey with us, it means something bad is going to happen." "Why, Pharoah?" The Pharoah looked right at me. "Your friend is-" The soul room fades.

"YUGI!" I get crushed into a hug. "Can't... Breathe..." "Sorry, Yug." Joey, typical Joey. Crushing me into hugs. "Yugi, you're okay!" "I knew he would be!" Tristan and Téa. I sit up, and look around. All my friends were there. I looked past them. Three other girls sat in a corner.

"Yugi, this is Mika's friends. Meet Luna, Dani, and Miki." They look over shyly, and one of them smiles, but it quickly turns into a frown.

I start to look around the room some more. Machines, papers, T.V. I see another bed in the same corner Dani, Luna, and Miki are in. I start to get up, but Téa is quick to try to dissuade me. "Yugi, you're in a fragile condition. I don't suggest you get out of bed yet." I ignore her, and stand up. I walk over to the corner. The girls look sad, especially one of them. She sees my Puzzle, and she frowns ever so slightly, I could barely tell. I walk to the bed. There was a girl in it, with a slight burn on her face, smoke all over her face, and she had a golden item. I gasped. It was Mika.
---------
Okay, how'd I do? For the next episode, I'm gonna let you choose entirely who the narrator is going to be. Just not Yugi. We just did him.

LD