YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Dani and the Avatar: The Fight to Save the World

Date: 09/05/13 11:05 PM

Hey guys! This is a BRAND NEW fanfic! XD Of course it is! The main characters are Mika, Miki, Dani, Luna,Yugi, and Tristan.

Some of those main characters are minor ones, like Miki and Luna. The others are very important to the story.

What's the point of this? To write, and express my thoughts.

Note: This is a CROSSOVER! XD Plz comment, and tell me what you think, though I would continue anyways as I want to know where the Avatar leads me. Have fun!

We must continue for the sake of mankind!
LD

80 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 12/09/13 12:27 AM

Heehee. I'm already thinking about it. Just need to find time to write it down.
LD

Date: 12/08/13 4:21 PM

That was a great part. Keep up the good work. And I think that Yugi should be the next part.

-Romy0

Date: 12/06/13 9:40 PM

Here it is!

Savior's View

(Joey's POV)
Well this day couldn't get any more weirder or worse. First, I insulted Billy Bob, I gossiped about Mika, then she came and saved Yug's life. And now we are CRAMMED in ambulance. Karma couldn't bite me more in the butt. I studied the girl named Danielle. We had introduced ourselves early on in the long ride to the hospital. Anyways, she looked like she kept a few more secrets than Mika, and Mika kept TONS of secrets about herself hidden.

"Joey? Are you okay?" I turned my head, and Miki was there. Creepy. "Been worse. You?" She bit her lip. "I feel awful. I'm supposed to protect Mika, and look at the state she's in now! She could DIE, and it would be my fault." Shhe turned away from me, obviously to hide tears. "Cheer up, Miki. She'll be just fine." I groaned. Luna. "Do you ALWAYS butt in on other people's conversations?" I instantly regretted those words. Instead of getting sad, she looked more and more angry by the second.

"JOEY!" Téa admonished. I groaned louder. "Don't you even get started, Téa." I scooted away, closer to Yug's stretcher. Not a burn on him. I frowned. I looked over at Mika. What a difference. She was covered with them.

"Yah!" I slammed backwards, into the side of the ambulance. "We're here." Danielle stood up, and opened the doors. She leaned out. And then she jumped as far away as she could from the ambulance. Luna followed suit. Tristan got out, followed closely by Téa. I looked over at Miki. She was meditating again. "Miki, we're here." She sighed, but she got up, and hopped out. I started walking, but I tripped on something. I fell on my face. I could hear Luna laughing at me. Karma wasn't my friend today. I quickly got up. The nurses hurried out of the amblance, pushing the stretchers into the hospital. I followed them, not caring at all if the others came or not.
----------
Anyone like? If not, oh well..... POLL TIME

A. Luna
B. Yugi
C. Yami

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!
LD

Date: 12/01/13 4:31 PM

-_- Wow... this is sad. Good thing I had a random letter generator! XD Joey it is!

Next time I make a part, I'll give 3 options for narrators, and give you guys a week to post your choice. If you guys don't answer, I'll use the random letter generator.

Happy Christmas!
LD

Date: 11/26/13 7:39 PM

@brawlfall2
Thanks!!
@everybody
Who should narrate next?
A. Luna (from my first fanfic, Epilogue: Dani Fenton (Please Read))
B. Joey (from Yugioh)
or
C. Téa (from Yugioh)

I'll come back after Thanksgiving to check! The person in the poll with the most votes gets to narrate the next part! And YES! I put a deadline! XD

LD

Date: 11/26/13 9:58 AM

I always read this. It's awesome!

Date: 11/25/13 5:20 PM

I know that you always read it. I'm apologize if I said anything wrong or offended you in any way. Also, I promise to comment on ALL of your fanfics that you make just like you do with mine.

-Romy0

Date: 11/24/13 8:54 PM

@Romy0
I READ IT! I ALWAYS READ IT! So that don't count. There are other people who comment on it from time to time too. So PEOPLE DO READ IT!

@everybody
I will continue next week. And also, I will be making ANOTHER fanfic on here! With young Danny and young other people. I have NO idea what to call it!

PEACE!
LD

Date: 11/24/13 4:53 PM

Luna, don't give up on this fanfic, too. You're a great writer, and there still might be some silent readers out there.
Also, my fanfic doesn't have any readers either. I still continue it, though, because I enjoy it myself.
Just please, don't give up. It doesn't matter how many readers you have, you can still write for the fun of it.

-Romy0

Note From NICKFirefly:::

Great advice!!!

Date: 11/23/13 4:45 PM

Wow... my first fanfic got deleted.... that's... not surprising. No one liked it. Well, except for Romy0, brawlfall2, and 23horses. No one else did, though.. *sigh* oh well...

LD

Date: 11/20/13 6:25 PM

OH COME ON!!!!!! Please comment!!

LD

Date: 11/17/13 12:36 AM

I guess this fanfic isn't popular either. *sigh* I'm used to it....

Oh well, at least I have more time to read Phineas and Ferb fanfictions...

*~Luna~*

Date: 11/16/13 1:16 AM

@Romy0 I said romantic cuz.... you'll find out.

@everyone
GAHH! CHAPPIE TIME!!!!

The Spark

(Tristan's POV)
Well, now I feel like an idiot. First, I ignore her, then I say bad things about her, AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW SHE SAVES YUGI AND HIS PUZZLE, ACTING LIKE A HERO!!! I mentally gave myself a facepalm. She DID save Yugi, with her strange cold crystal thing, but she saved his PUZZLE! How did she know about "Big Yugi"[Yugioh episode 12, that's what everyone called Yami back then. Big Yugi. :P]? How did she get it off the wall, it was BURNING HER HAND!!

I examine Mika up close. I rubbed my eyes. She looked A LOT like Bakura. Same hair style, same face shape. I wonder...

My thoughts are cut short by sirens. Téa called the fire department. And an ambulance. I walked over to Yugi. He looked just fine. Creepy...

The fire engine pulls up, along with an ambulance. Immediately, people hush out of the vehicles. Stange girl #1[Miki] gets up, looking really disturbed. A nurse pulls a streacher towards her and Mika, and immediately, I know there's trouble. I march over there. "What's going on?" I ask the nurse. "That girl won't let me help your friend! Blahblahblah blahblahblahblahblah! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH................" I look at Strange girl #1[Miki]. She was trying not to A) cry or B) laugh. I couldn't believe she was hearing the same thing I was."BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!" I turn towards the nurse. "She's a little protective of her. How about SHE loads her on the strecher, while YOU do tests and stuff." My super strength giving voice[Yugioh abridged joke] wins me another arguement. "FINE! Wa wawawawawa"

Is that the only way that woman can speak?!?! I think to myself. Strange girl picks Mika up gingerly, as if she were as light as a feather. She puts Mika on the stretcher, and wheels the strecher into the ambulance. A DIFFERENT nurse starts taking tests. Meanwhile, the BLAHBLAH nurse pushes Yugi's stretcher into the ambulance. It was a BIT crowded, with Strange Girl #1 #2 AND #3, Téa, Joey, the stretchers, the nurses, and Me in the back. It was an EXTRA large ambulance too... I felt the ambulance moving, and so we took off...

(Ok, not my best material, with the BLAHBLAHs and the WAWAs. XD Sorry 'bout the referencing, had to make things clear. So who next, Luna, Joey, or Téa? And who do think Tristan has a crush on, Miki, or Mika?)

LD
~Ave!~

Date: 11/11/13 5:56 PM

Ok. I really need to follow that schedule. XD

This is going to get funny/romantic.

And thanks Romy0. I feel loved.

LD
~Ave!~

Date: 11/11/13 2:52 PM

Since no one else is replying to you, I think you should do Tristan's POV next.
Also, I wish that more people would read your fanfics. They're well thought out.

-Romy0

Date: 10/29/13 11:49 PM

@Romy0
I have to. Otherwise, I forget about how many I have going. XD

I know I have silent readers, but.... they're silent. I don't know they're there sometimes....

@everyone
Okay, who's P.O.V. do you guys want to see next? Luna's, Joey's, Ryou's, or Tristan's? I want to make this INTERESTING!

LD

Date: 10/28/13 4:49 PM

You're doing a great job so far. There are some silent readers out there, so don't lose hope in this fanfic.

Also, you have a schedule to update your stories? I update mine whenever I feel like or if I have the time.

-Romy0

Date: 10/28/13 10:29 AM

NIKKI! Yay! Nice to see you back! XD I will post by SUNDAY, as I now have a schedule!!!!

LD

Date: 10/27/13 6:33 PM

NICE!!!

Date: 10/25/13 1:34 AM

HELLO!!!!!!!! Anybody there?! Anybody? New chapter tomorrow, maybe...
LD