YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Dani and the Avatar: The Fight to Save the World

Date: 09/05/13 11:05 PM

Hey guys! This is a BRAND NEW fanfic! XD Of course it is! The main characters are Mika, Miki, Dani, Luna,Yugi, and Tristan.

Some of those main characters are minor ones, like Miki and Luna. The others are very important to the story.

What's the point of this? To write, and express my thoughts.

Note: This is a CROSSOVER! XD Plz comment, and tell me what you think, though I would continue anyways as I want to know where the Avatar leads me. Have fun!

We must continue for the sake of mankind!
LD

80 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/22/13 10:31 AM

Weell, now this is awkward, but just have to say: Anyone who wants this to continue, say FRIENDSHIP!

I got that idea from Yugioh board. XD Téa. The girl who is obsessed with FRIENDSHIP! XD

LD

Date: 10/21/13 9:26 PM

-_- The last part was supposed to be Miki's.

Anybody still reading?

LD

Date: 10/20/13 9:52 PM

Hi! I'm not so busy that I can't post this! XD Here it is:

The Visions
(Mika's POV)

I woke up, or it seemed I did. I sat up, and I gasped. I COULD SEE!!! Color looked so BIZARRE! I looked at myself. I looked so WEIRD, nothing I ever thought I looked like. I stood up and walked around. This is Home! It was! HOME! I saw a girl walk by. I followed her, knowing this was important. I followed her into the building, when I realized, this is the Kingdom, this is a vision from the past. I looked at my past self, and my past friend. I heard a loud sound. I jumped, and so did my past self.

"Mika Hikari Bakura, we have heard of your astonishing Earthbending skills. We have an announcement to make. The high priests have known this for years, and recent events have confirmed their suspicions. You are the next Avatar!"

I remembered that day well. That was the day that REALLY made me ANYTHING but ordinary. It practically set my future in stone. I felt my dream sifting.

(Mika's POV)

I kept meditating, though it WAS getting rather boring. Finally, as I was about to call quits, I finally got what I was looking for...

LD

Date: 10/17/13 8:01 PM

LunaDiana,
*SIGH* First off, I am glad YOU are glad about me being glad over your fanfic. ((Hope:Man! Puppy, you use glad too much! / Me:Oh,shushie! / Hope:Shushie? / Me:Just be quiet!)) Anywho....

Secondly, I am sorry. We cannot start from where we left off. *starts getting tear-y eyed* ((Me:Hope,please? / Hope:*hands me a tissue*Here ya go. / Me:Thank you.*takes tissue*))

Thirdly, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU MAILED THIS FANFICTION TO THE ATLA & LOK CREATORS!!! ((Jordan:Puppy, you are using caps lock again. / Me:WHO CARES!! / Jordan&Hope:*facepalm*))

PUPPY

Date: 10/17/13 10:39 AM

Hi! Been busy. Well, I always am, so no surprise to you guys. XD Anywho, I'll TRY to post more.

And on the ATLA page, I posted a topic about 'The Descendant of the MetalBender.' You guys are smart, who's the ancestor. And WHICH of my OCs comes from there? Come on, smart people! XD

@PUPPY
I'm glad you like my work. I want to be an author someday, but how can I do that with fanfiction?? They don't allow you to- ..... XD Oh man, I JUST realized something! After I'm done with this story, if I edit it, I could mail it to the creators of ATLA and LOK! Well, AFTER they're done with LOK of course... *sigh* Thanks for listening to me think aloud.
OH, and DON'T give up your double! Start from where you left off! PLEASE!

LunaDiana

Date: 10/12/13 12:12 AM

DEAR LunaDiana,

Hope:EPIC....!
Jordan:A-MA-ZING...!
Me:O_O.... AWESOME....!

PUPPY

Date: 10/10/13 10:22 AM

PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!

Come on! PLEASE COMMENT!
LD

Date: 10/08/13 6:29 PM

@whatever mod who looks at my work(XP)
Sorry about the parts you? blacked out. I need to work on that. x)

@everybody
COME ON!!!!!! WHERE'S THE LOVE! COMMENT PLEASE! I want 5 comments before I continue on here!

I FEEL LIKE A PILE OF CHOPPED LIVER OVER HERE!!!

LD

Date: 10/06/13 4:45 PM

Ok, you've been waiting a couple weeks for this! Here it is!

The Histerics

(This is where we start getting POVS)

Miki's POV

I saw my friend collapse on the ground. My eyes started watering very quickly. Angry tears. Luna looked at me, and her eyes widened. "Miki? Are you-"
I ran to Mika, 10 yards away. I studied her. I frowned. I looked for that guy who ran out of there. I knew he started the fire, but where was he?

My eyes widened. There he was! Nearby, but not too close. I frowned again. That bozo went too far. I slammed my foot against the ground. I waited. Everyone was staring at me. Suddenly, the guy was slammed towards us by a chunk of rock. He was about to fly over my head. I slammed the ground again. A chunk of rock came flying out of the ground, and slammed him to the ground, at my feet.

Everyone gasped. Except for Dani and Luna. They knew I could Earthbend. But not as good as Mika.

I kicked the ground. He was slammed upwards by a column of rock."STOP! I looked at that girl by Yugi. "I wasn't going to. Not yet." I pushed my hands forwards. The man was slammed to the ground. Dani stood up, ran to me, and held my shoulders. "Miki! STOP! Interragate him."

"Fine." I pulled the man to his feet. He looked fine to me. "Why did you start that fire?" "I didn't. I was possessed. By a guy named Marik. Your friend by the door knows. You kids should skedaddle befdore the fire gets any bigger." "Where's this chump named Marik?" "I don't know. I'm sorry. Get out of here."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that same girl call someone on her phone. "We'll be fine. You get out of here." I turned away from the creep and focused on Mika. She had smoke all over her face, and she looked exhausted. I sat down "criss-cross" style, and started to meditate. Maybe something good would come out of this. I wasn't so sure...

Hope you like!

LunaDiana

Date: 10/02/13 4:10 AM

O.O *face palms*. I knew I forgpt something. Give me until Friday, okay with you PUPPY? XD
LD

Date: 10/01/13 8:05 PM

CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUPPY

Date: 09/25/13 10:59 PM

Ugh! Made a mistake! You probably know where it is, but it's supposed to be '... She DIDN'T care.'

Ugh... Please forgive meh! Please comment, too! XD
Happy 20 Day Anniversary of this fanfic starting!

Happy 30th post! 30 or so...

LunaDiana
~All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them~ Walt Disney

Date: 09/25/13 8:25 PM

The Apprehensiveness
(Wow, is that a long word! O.O)

Mika was running towards the door, which unfortunately was on the other side of the room. She was wheezing badly, but she accepted no help from Joey or Tristan. She was VERY independant. She felt a tingling on her wrist. She kept running. Then, she gasped! She FELT the presence of "Yami", a.k.a. Atem! She kept running. And wheezing. She hoped Yugi was ok.

*Outside*
Yugi had fallen to the ground due to massive smoke inhalation. (Like the episode). Téa screamed! "OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!! YUGI!" She propped him against the wall, and started looking for Joey and Tristan. They had gone in to look for him, when they JUST missed him! Then, she heard noises. "Ahh!" She screamed. She turned around to find 3 girls staring at her. One was wearing a circlet(Dani). One had a backpack(Miki). One had intense eyes(Luna). She hoped that they would just go away, but they looked at the doorway too. One said "It's almost been an hour! We have to go in." "No, she might be coming out soon, and it HASN'T been an hour yet." "Oh, fine." They sat down a few yards away from Yugi. Téa kept her eye on them, and the door. She didn't trust them 1 bit.

*Inside*
Mika was a few yards from the door. Then, she started coughing uncontrollably. She kept going, but she had coughing fits every 2 or 3 yards. She knew the doorway was right in front of her. She kept going. Joey and Tristan stayed nearby, unsure of what was unfolding. Mika ran the last 4 yards outside, where she had a major coughing fit. Everyone's eyes (except Yugi's XD) were on her. She felt their stares, but care. She went where Yugi was, and unwound the Puzzle from her wrist. She put the Puzzle around his neck, and turned away. She walked towards Miki, and her bunch and had another coughing fit "Mika!" She heard her friend call. She kept coughing, exhausted. Then, she too, collapsed.

CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHAHA!!! What's next? You predict! HERE!! Hump DAY!! XD

LunaDiana
~All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them~ Walt Disney

Date: 09/25/13 6:41 PM

@StarPaw
All except for Yugi, Bandit Keith, Ryo, Téa, Joey, Kaiba, and Tristan. They are YGO characters. But Miki, Mika, Luna, Dani, [Shaun, Billy Bob (XD) {one timers}] are MY characters. Billy Bob is SO minor, he won't be in any other chapter. Shaun will be seen in the end, though.
PS. Check out the blog page, I mentioned you!

@Romy0
Thx! It means so much that I know have 4 fans! 3 here, and my older sister. She's in the Navy, so that's SO cool that she'll be reading this!

@everyone
New chapter soon! Hump DAY! XD

LunaDiana

Date: 09/21/13 1:53 PM

Really?! Aw, THANK YOU! My other fanfic never got that response before. Well, this IS the sequel. XD Sometimes the sequel is better than the original. ^-^

I'm so glad I have 2 fabulous non-silent fans! I bet I DO have at least 1 silent fan. Though in reality, I don't like them sometimes. No offense you silent fans, I just want to be LESS silent! XD

This is my favorite of the 3 I've made so far.

Oh man, I have to work on my double with FangClaw! *slaps forehead* I knew I forgot something last night. Plus, Ultimate Spiderman.

I want this fanfic to get to 50! Then 100, and so on! XD

LunaDiana

PS. I'm SO glad the quote isn't any longer! XD

Date: 09/21/13 12:08 PM

I've been reading it as well, and it's going great so far.

-Romy0

Date: 09/21/13 10:38 AM

I'm reading! I just caught up.
Are all of these people your OCs?
If so, you have a lot. XD
And that's okay.
Keep writing, I see improvement.
StarPaw,

Date: 09/21/13 2:12 AM

I'm readin'! It's really good! I'm on the edge of my seat.
Continue!

PUPPY

Date: 09/20/13 11:51 PM

Aw, what the hey, I'll post this once without comments. But next time, I won't be so nice.

The Rescue

Bandit Keith continued chanting. Then, a strange mist came out of nowhere. It went straight at Mika, and it pierced into her very soul. She shivered, and continued shooting lightning-shaped fire blasts, hotter than before. Next, came liquid rock, like magma, or lava, but if inhaled it can be deadly. VERY deadly. Marik laughed through Bandit Keith. More and more strange mists, and finally, Mika was starting to feel the coldness of the room, despite the raging fire. Yugi kept putting the puzzle together. Then just as Keith was going to blast Yugi, Ryo came and saved the day, and knocked Bandit Keith over. He sent him out of the room, along with himself.

Mika checked on Yugi. "Done! Just can't it off!" Yugi kept on tugging the chain. The fire kept on getting hotter, and hotter. Finally, Mika got something from her bag. "Yugi, put this on! I'll get your puzzle out. Just go!" Yugi looked at her, full of concern. Then, he put the cold object around his neck, and started running out towards the door. (I hope.) Mika said. She started misting the area around the podium with one hand, and put her other hand on the metal hoop. She sighed as her hand started to VERY slowly melt through the metal.

*Outside*
Yugi kept running, fearing for his life, Yami's life, and especially Mika's life. Who would do that, risk their life for an object that was of little importance to them? Well, Mika WAS odd. He coughed. He couldn't stop. He saw the light from outside, and kept running. He started having a coughing fit a few yards from the door. He was feeling really dizzy. He finally made it outside, where he felt woozy. He stumbled a few steps, and fell.

*Inside*
Joey and Tristan were just running inside. They didn't see Yugi, or they wouldn't have gone in in the first place. They saw a patch of "smoke"[mist], and they ran toward it. They didn't find Yugi, instead they found Mika, one hand in the patch of "smoke" and the other on the loop that attached the Puzzle to the podium. Her hand was bright red, like she was burned. Her face was COVERED in smoke, and she was coughing. Her shirt was burned from the bottom of her ribs down, to a crisp, and it revealed that her side was badly burned. "Guys, get *cough cough* out of here! Yugi's *cough* outside already!"

She closed her eyes, fully concentrated on the Puzzle. Joey got Yugi's cards, before they were burned. Tristan guarded Mika, who was starting to cough more and more frequently. She opened her eyes. They were PURE white. She tried again at melting the loop. She succeeded. She blinked, and her eyes were normal. She wrapped the Puzzle's chain around her wrist and started running for the door, totally exhausted, and was starting to wheeze.

[Hope you like!]
LunaDiana

Date: 09/20/13 8:00 PM

Hello? Anybody else there?

I guess not. You guys have to comment before I make more. That's my rule.

LunaDiana