YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Amnesia (Reposted... again..

Date: 09/30/13 4:55 PM

PART 1, (Danny)

The ghost boy flew over a busy city called Amity Park. His fists clenched at his sides, and his eyes glowed bright.
A few people below shouted up and pointed at the sky where he flew, but he tried to ignore them. This is all Plasmius' fault! the teen thought.
A newspaper riding the wind slammed into the ghost boy's face. He pulled it off in annoyance, and tossed it to the side. Letting it flutter down to the ground, or follow the wind's path to who-knows-where.
He already knew what the headlines said. He didn't want to read them again.
Ghost Boy once again declared Amity Park's number one ghost enemy by our beloved mayor, Vlad Masters.
He chuckled to himself quietly. It was more out of anger than anything else. He was on his way to give Masters a visit, and to 'talk'.
He turned down the street of his arch enemy, flying a bit faster. The ghost boy came slowly to a stop, then paused for a second in the air as a cold chill went down his spine and through his body. His ghost sense came out in a blue wisp of breath, which told the ghost boy that Vlad was indeed home.
Frowning the ghost boy waited. Sure enough Vlad Plasmius himself came outside in his ghost form. He had obviously been expecting the teen, and smiled his signature smirk. "I thought you'd be coming here Danny. Enjoy my little announcement?" Vlad asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question. He wasn't looking for an answer.
The ghost teen Danny seethed with anger and glared at Vlad. "Listen Plasmius, It took me a long time to get my hero reputation. I don't appreciate you telling lies about me being evil."
Vlad clasped his hands. "But Daniel, I just looovee messing with your life." he snickered.
Danny clenched his fists at his side as they started to radiate with glowing green energy. He had just about had it with Vlad. Maybe it was time to teach him a lesson.
Danny flew forward in a sudden burst of rage and lashed out at Vlad. Plasmius caught Danny by the arm quickly and flipped him over to pin him to the ground by the shoulders. "Get. Off!" Danny screamed, squirming.
"Come now boy, haven't you learned by now that you're no match for me?" Vlad smirked again, making Danny freeze and narrow his eyes. He had had it with Vlad's smirks, and the way he always treated him like child.
Danny heaved upward and pushed Vlad off of him.
"Take this V-Man!!" He screamed, blasting a powerful toxic green ghost ray at Vlad. It hit his chest and sent the man backwards into the brick wall of his mansion.
Vlad got up seemingly unharmed, though the mansion was not as lucky. The wall had a gaping hole with grey, stone bricks scattered around on the sidewalk.
The man chuckled. Danny couldn't see what was so funny. "Come on boy, lashing out at me in anger? And you say that you're nothing like me." Vlad took a step forward, making him stagger back in response. "I-I'm not!"
"You're just like me." He continued forward until they were standing in the middle of the road. In the distance the sun was sinking below the horizon in a ball of orange flames.
"I. Am. Nothing. Like. You!" Danny yelled.
Surging forward, he put all of the power he had into one punch. Unfortunately, though, that wasn't enough. Vlad caught Danny by the arm, and flung him roughly to the side.
A loud thud was heard as Danny was slammed into the wall.
He fell to the concrete...
StarPaw,

108 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/19/14 10:45 AM

@StarPaw

WHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?! Why don't you?! These fanfics are AMAZING!!!!
Danny: Why ME?!
Me: Cuz I can.
Danny: -_-

Anyways, great to see you! And your writing! xD

LunaDiana

Date: 04/18/14 9:31 PM

I know if I don't write it will disappear... But... Yay. Spring break... *blinks* I'm sorry. I just don't look forward to writing fics anymore -___-
WHY DO I LOSE INTEREST IN THINGS?! *shouts dramatically up at the sky* WHHYYY!!! Gah, I really need to get that whole Short-One-Shot-Plan into action. Then I could write on the boards more, I won't have to worry about going off topic because the stories are short, and blah-blah.

PART 13, (Vlad)
It had been three weeks since the accident that cost Daniel his memory. Three weeks. (A/N: That means one week has passed since the previous chapter) And his friends seemed to be getting closer and closer to finding him. Vlad had his minions spying on the two teens as much as he could. He even ordered that they started leaving fake clues for Sam and Tucker to follow. But they were smart, Vlad knew. Too smart.
The man sighed heavily, which was starting to become a habit for him. The clock ticked ominously from the hall filling the night with it's hypnotizing, rhythmic tiks. Vlad allowed himself the luxury of a stretch as he got up from his desk. His brows furrowed in thought. Having to stay inside was making the boy restless once again. Vlad worried more each day that someone would soon find out about the boy, and what Vlad was doing. He knew it was selfish, but honestly he could care less. He had waited too long for an opportunity like this, and he wasn't going to let Danny slip from his grasp. Daniel was his top priority. He was the greatest prize. But to earn such a prize required hard work and dedication.
Thankfully the worry Vlad was feeling would soon be lifted from his tired shoulders. The house was finally ready to move in to. Though he would make sure to give the builders a thorough scolding for having made him wait this long. In the morning they would leave Amity Park behind, and leave for the state of West Virginia. There would be ample room there for them to train and fly without being spotted, thanks to the fact that they would be in the woods on the mountains.
Vlad was reminded of Danny's fascination of stars. Though his memory was gone, his love of astronomy was sure to have stayed. How he would love to gaze at the sky there, without the city lights to obscure the dots in the sky.
Thinking of this, Vlad became more satisfied with his choice. Nodding his head in approval, he left his study. But as he walked through the halls, he gazed at his mansion sadly. They would not be returning to Amity Park.

(Tucker)
"What?! Are you serious?" Sam gasped on the phone. "Yeah dude. Vlad's moving out of town!" Tucker smiled happily at the thought. Boy, what Danny wouldn't have done to see this day. There was silence on Sam's end of the phone, which confused Tucker. "Shouldn't you be happy, Sam? I mean, Danny's arch enemy- our arch enemy is leaving for good! What's not the love about that! Danny would have the biggest smile on his face right about now."
More silence. Tucker could almost feel Sam wince at the mention of Danny's name... Oh crud.
But when Sam finally said something, she didn't seem at all upset. She actually sounded thoughtful. "Why would Vlad be moving out now.." Tucker shrugged and fiddled with a floppy disk. Ah, old tech was so classy. So elegant. So...
"Tuck?" Sam's voice brought him out of his tech-induced state of peace. "Yeah?" He shifted the phone that was perched on his shoulder. Ha. Like I'm carrying a robotic parrot. Tucker thought. "I think Vlad has something to do with Danny's disappearance." Sam stated. Sounding, surprisingly, perfectly calm. "You're kidding, right?" Tucker almost dropped his phone in surprise. "Noooo, I just love joking around when Danny's life is at stake." Sam replied, voice practically dripping sarcasm. "But... that would mean..." Tucker's mouth dropped open. "... that we're idiots?" Sam suggested. "Big time.." Tucker buried his head in his hands. This whole time his best friend was so close to him, and he didn't even notice. They'd checked EVERYWHERE... except Vlad's...
"So, you're absolutely sure about this, Sam?" He needed to make sure she was. Even though he somehow knew she was right. "I'm sure." she responded. And in those two words, all of the feelings she could not possibly explain were exposed. Longing, worry, regret... but most of all.
Hope.

I actually feel pretty happy with this part. Happier than usual at least. Even though I'm tired, and my eye hurts because it's had something stuck in it ALLLLLL day, I think I managed to make a decent part. Wooo. ~AFTER PROOF READING~ Wow... way shorter than I originally thought. 0__0
StarPaw,

Date: 04/08/14 10:16 AM

I take that back... I was tired when I looked for it. But still. If you do not post on these, they WILL eventually drop off the boards. I am SO serious.

Look what happened to mine. The first 2 I made I didn't post too often on either, and nobody helped me keep them on the boards. They dropped off due to lack of recent posts. That will most likely happen with my most recent one too, as no one really likes it except Romy0.

And I have a question. Where did PUPPY go? She just came back, but then she left already...

LD

Date: 04/08/14 10:11 AM

StarPaw! Please work on this! Your other fanfic is gone already! I don't want you to lose this too!

LD

Date: 03/17/14 9:07 PM

My sister knows Japanese. She had a college course on it. xD

But aren't I distracting you from doing something? Maybe working on a chapter? Do your best to post soon!

~Luna**

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Date: 03/17/14 1:40 PM

(didn't post the first time)
Dear LundaDiana,

Well at least you enjoy writing, right?

I think I'm decent at drawing Danny, the hardest thing to draw is the body... and hands. I can never draw poses, so I usually just draw his face. Which gets boring after a while. But I'm too lazy to learn how to draw his body... D: I'm trying to try though ^^

Japanese IS hard. I've tried, and sorta succeeded.. in the first few lines..

StarPaw,

Date: 03/16/14 6:59 PM

Dear GhostlyBee,
It's actually quite simple, really Ghostly. You just put <.i> at the beginning and </.i> at the ending of the word or sentence you want italicized. (take out the periods)
Example...

He looked down at the street, so full of hope, so full of dreams. So full of... life. <.i> Life... </.i> he thought wistfully. <.i> What does it feel like, I wonder. It's been so long... Too long. Will I never again be able to feel the wind against my face? </.i> The young ghost, Phantom, stared down for some time before growing bored of the people down below. He stood up to relieve himself of this everlasting boredom that invaded his afterlife...

Now, just take out the periods that I added in front of the i's. And it'll look like this...

The teen looked down at the street, so full of hope, so full of dreams. So full of... life. Life... he thought wistfully. What does it feel like, I wonder. It's been so long... Too long. Will I never again be able to feel the wind against my face? The young ghost, Phantom, stared down for some time before growing bored of the people down below. He stood up to relieve himself of this everlasting boredom that invaded his afterlife...

Hope that helps? Meh... At least I had fun writing the paragraph. Sorry... only meant for it to be a sentence... *rubs back of neck nervously* It just kinda... grew.
StarPaw,

Date: 03/16/14 3:05 PM

Happy 101st post!

LD

Date: 03/16/14 1:16 AM

@StarPaw
No, you don't. I don't know you in real life, but let's see. Have you quit school? Have you quit commenting on my posts? Have you quit continuing on this fanfic? I am pretty sure you have not.

And StarPaw. I am almost BURIED in school, drawing, thinking of ideas for my next chapters, and unfinished ideas for OTHER fanfics that I have NO time for writing and posting chapters. Plus I AM lazy by looking on my favorite boards commenting on stuff.

Aren't we ALL picky readers? I definitely don't read EVERY SINGLE fanfic that comes on the boards. Only 75% of them on my FAVORITE boards. I am UBER picky. It depends on the title, the first chapter, the writing style, and many other factors.

Happy Danny Pie.

And yes I have drawn Danny, but not very well. He he. ^-^" I have drawn Sam, though. I changed it last second to something else, but I still have the black and white copy of it. I have also drawn Danni. I draw all of my OCs... during Spanish class... hehe...

Don't worry about songs stuck in your head. For me, the song stuck in MY head is I Breathe Dubstep. And Japanese is hard. I've tried. And failed. xD

And my first fanfic I did not even REALLY finish. Nor my second. Or third. Or fourth. Or fifth. Or sixth. Shall I go on? I wish I did not have such a good imagination. Then I would not come up with EVEN MORE ideas for fanfics. >_< Or another wish: That it was summer tomorrow.

~Luna**
All I want to do today is go back to yesterday....-My unfinished Phineas and Ferb fanfic

Date: 03/15/14 7:16 PM

How do you get the italics in your fanfic?

Date: 03/15/14 4:07 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
Well, no offense but I kind of do, Luna. I don't draw as much as I used to, I don't write as much as I used to, I don't watch cartoons as much as I used to, I don't play drums like I wanted to..
*shrugs*
There's so much I loved doing, but gradually it slipped from my grasps of interest.

I'm sure you'll get through your fan-fics ^^ I used to have so many fan-fics that I had to update, like you have now. And if you have four fan-fics, I'm sure you're not THAT lazy. I mean, come on. You find the time to read my fan-fics and comment on them. *laughs* I don't even read many fan-fics anymore. But I guess that's also because I have such a thin line of interest. I'm picky. About everything.

Pi day??? *cheers* DANNY PIE!!
You know, I forgot who made up Danny Pie... D: It wasn't me, though. It was someone who read my fan-fics... That reminds me, last night I was looking through my drawings and saw a really old drawing of Danny floating over a huge pie drooling. And there was a chibi on the side that screamed "It's Danny Flavored!"
*giggles* I should redraw that sometime. Do you ever draw Danny? If you do, do you post your drawings anywhere?
StarPaw,
Oh gosh. I have a song stuck in my head. *shakes head vigorously* (wow, I spelled that right?? 0___0)
SAO has this amazing theme song. But it's an anime, so it's in Japanese. And it's stuck. In. My. Head! *tries to sing Japanese, but fails*

Date: 03/14/14 10:31 PM

No you do NOT quit everything. You're still here, aren't you? Glad to see you back, by the way. And you? Lazy? Ha! You aren't the one who isn't continuing the four or so committments you have. You have 2. And you are continuing them. Slowly. I cannot even get through one fanfic completely. You have. I am WAAAY too lazy.

This chapter was full of suspense. That means it is AWESOME. Please continue AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLEY CAN!!!!

Oh, and happy Pi day!

LunaDiana

"Awesome awesome awesome! Awesome awesome awesome!....." -Candace and Phineas from Phineas and Ferb

Date: 03/13/14 6:42 PM

*clears throat* It's been a month... Well.. this is awkward.
I don't have any explanation. Just didn't wanna write. .. Because I'm lazy... and I quit everything....
-____-
Anyone else wish they could play piano? Or is that just me??

PART 12, (Danny)
"Hey Vladdie." Danny leaned his head over Vlad's shoulder and looked at what he was working on. "More mayor stuff?" the boy asked. Vlad turned his head slightly to smile at him. "Unfortunately." Danny laughed. "Can you take a break? I wanna work on my hand-to-hand combat." he had abandoned his attempts at duplication. Vlad told him that it would come to him in time, when the power was ready to be mastered.
The man sighed "I don't know..." he teased. "Please??" Danny begged. The teen was satisfied when Vlad got up from his chair and lifted his arms over his head in a stretch. "I suppose I could turn away from my work for a few minutes." Vlad's eyes sparkled playfully.
Danny gave a little jump from excitement and started to run towards the training room. "Come on Old Man!"

(Vulture Leader)
"Do you think vey vill find the ghost boy?" One of the vultures wondered aloud.
"What?" another asked.
"I said DO YOU THINK VEY VILL FIND THE-"
"What?? What is that?"
The first vulture tried to keep from whacking his partner upside the head with one of his wings. "Idiots!" the leader whispered loudly. "Quiet, both of you!" he hit them both upside the head. "Ow. Vat vas that for?" the first vulture whined. "For almost blowing our cover." the leader replied harshly. He couldn't see how he had worked alongside these two for as long as he had. "He can't even hear me. Vee need to get him a hear-vaid." the first vulture defended himself. "Or it could be because of that thick accent of yours. Now quit whining and get back to work!" the leader ordered briskly. He sighed. These two were helpless without him. If he weren't keeping them on track, they'd get absolutely nowhere.
They were spying on the halfa's two friends. The leader couldn't see what Vlad saw so threatening in these two, but orders were orders. He didn't want to think of what would happen if they failed..
Shivering, he looked down from the building they were perched on. "Come on boys." he called back to his much less competent partners. Not waiting to see if they had heard him, the leader took a leap off of the ledge he was balancing on. He waited no more than half a second before he unfurled his green, flaming wings. Each stroke of them bringing him higher into the air. Chancing a glance back he spotted the other two close behind.
They turned themselves invisible so they wouldn't be spotted. Though they looked young and helpless, the leader knew from experience they were just as capable as fighting ghosts as the ghost boy was.
"Okay." he whispered to his two partners. "They're on the move."
They followed the kids as they rode on their scooters throughout town. Luckily they didn't seem to be suspecting Vlad of having the boy. Or, if they did, they weren't searching Vlad's house at the moment.

"All righty boys." the leader sighed after he saw the girl stumble into her house about two hours later. "Let's go home."
With that they made a wide arc and turned around to head for home...

(Sam)
"I can't believe we still couldn't find him last night.." Sam pushed the salad around on her tray, too upset to even think of eating. "We'll find him." Tucker assured her. "Don't we always?"
Sam sighed and nodded reluctantly, though she still had a bad feeling. "I think someone might have taken him.." she whispered.
Tucker didn't speak, so Sam looked up from her tray to see him rubbing his imaginary beard. "Yeah, probably." he agreed slowly. "But who could have kidnapped him?"
They looked at each other, waiting for the other to speak first. "Well..." Sam spoke up after a moment of silence went on far too long to be comfortable. "There's always the Guys in White."
"And Skulker." Tucker added.
"And Vlad.." Sam said.
"Or Valerie."
Sam slammed her fist down on the table, causing both trays to bounce up and cause a loud clattering noise. "Dangit, it could be any of them!" she hissed. "Then-" Sam looked up to see Tucker. "-we'll just have to speak to every one that could have taken him." Tucker finished his sentence, and took a satisfied sip off of his soda. "Yeah.." Sam agreed, smirking. "Oh, I know that grin." Tucker leaned in excitedly. "I love that grin... when you're not thinking about hurting me." Tucker added quickly.
Sam chuckled evilly. "Whoever took Danny is going to regret it."

StarPaw
"My reflection sometimes reminds me. In that image was I born? Technically I'm enhanced they tell me. From their minds my existence born.." ~RA

Date: 02/25/14 1:53 PM

POST POSE POST POST POST! i'M ABOUT TO DIE OF SUSPENCE!!
Waterspout out

Date: 02/24/14 8:13 PM

Let's start chanting! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!

I think she will get the message now. Just POST already! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

~Luna**

Date: 02/24/14 3:29 PM

O... M... G
This is... It is... AWESOME!!!!!!! Please please write more I need the next part like I need water (so thirsty)!!! Pleas post more soon. Got to go Bye!
Waterspout out

Date: 02/13/14 8:40 PM

Hello guys. Yep, I guess I am officially the laziest writer on the planet ...
I just never feel like writing. But you guys (LunaDiana) wanted to see Sam so... *smirks* Why not??

PART 11, (Sam)
"Tucker, Will you just CONCENTRATE??" Sam demanded irritably, annoyance clear in her voice. "I know Sam, I know." Sam bet he was rolling his eyes. "Now's NOT the time to make jokes." she stated.
Sam was pacing around in her room. It had been over a week, A WEEK since Danny had disappeared. They checked everywhere, even in the Ghost Zone.
Things weren't looking good. And Tucker had to nerve to sit on the phone and makes jokes. "Come on Sam, admit it. The joke was pretty funny." if Tucker were there he probably would have been nudging his elbow in her ribs... so thank goodness they were talking on the phone. "Um frankly, no. It wasn't."
Seriously? Sam thought in the back of her head "Hey he's a ghost. Ghosts have a tendency to disappear." that's not even funny.
Sam heard Tucker let out a defeated sigh from the other end. "Look Sam, I miss him too and I'm as worried as you are. I'm just trying to lighten up the mood."
He was right, which he seldom was.. Sam sat down on her bed, and lay her head in her hands, the phone now resting on her dark, silky covers. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, voice cracking slightly as she fought back tears. Sam was strong, and wasn't the type to cry. But when it came to Danny... She just couldn't stand the thought if anything bad had happened to him.
"Oh gosh, you're crying aren't you?" Tucker gasped. "I. Am. Not." Sam pouted.
"Okay, Okay." Sam pictured Tucker holding up his hands in defeat, knowing well not to mess with her, especially when she was already ticked off about something. "If it'll make you feel better we can do another sweep around the town." Tucker offered "Maybe we'll be lucky and find Danny passed out in an alleyway or something."
Sam got up from her bed, grabbed the phone, and answered with a simple "Sure.."
But of course finding him in an alleyway would be to easy.

(Vlad)
"So, they're still not ceasing their futile attempts to find Danny?" Vlad questioned. He had just heard from one of his vulture minions that Sam and Tucker, those were their names he believed, were doing another sweep of the town, more than likely looking for their lost friend. "No, Sir. I have a feeling they could come to be a real problem." the minion with the raspy voice stated. Vlad folded his hands and calmly assessed the situation. "As long as they don't come snooping around my mansion, or get suspicious of me, I believe it will be fine. Besides if Daniel were to ever find out that I be rid of two teens, he wouldn't trust me anymore. At least as much as he does now." which brought the man back to one of the most important situations at hand. That little Skulker incident was not a good sign. "More importantly, the boy is becoming restless. I don't know how many more excuses I can make to keep him inside and away from everyone. " Vlad sighed and rubbed his temples. Perhaps he was getting too old for this.
"I'll have to get the new house done as soon as possible." Vlad said, mostly to himself than the ghost bird floating in front of his desk. "And as for you." he glanced at said ghost. "Keep an eye on those two teens. Make sure they don't figure out that Daniel is staying here with me. If they were to talk to him-..." Vlad's sentence cut off, for he did not want to think of Danny being reminded of his past. Then everything would have been for nothing, and the boy would hate him once more.
He needed to make sure the boy loved him. He was like a son. Vlad wanted it to stay that way...

Well, there you have it, this part is finished. I hope it was okay, I feel there were a lot of mistakes. -___-
Poor Vladdie, everything seems to be going wrong. Those ghost vultures better do their job right. Hmm, I wonder if Danny is gonna wanna sneak out again after that Skulker incident? Haha, probably not. Poor Amnesia Danny, he is scarred for his life (that he can't remember).

StarPaw,

Date: 01/30/14 5:57 PM

StarPaw:
Cool paragraph StarPaw, you're so good at writing!
Your story almost disappeared! ! !
You watch Toboscus? Cool! My brother and I like Tobuscus too!

LunaDiana:
Hi!!! I remember you too! It was fun helping you with Danny Phantom and...ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN??!
...too bad it got deleted.
Anyway, Hi!!! Nice to see you too!!

Date: 01/29/14 6:53 PM

DO A PART WITH SAM IN IT!!!!! PLEASE!!! AND YAY!!!! YOU POSTED A CHAPPIE!!!!!

LD

Date: 01/28/14 9:14 PM

I really hope Danny gets his memory back soon. I can't wait to see more!