YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Amnesia (Reposted... again..

Date: 09/30/13 4:55 PM

PART 1, (Danny)

The ghost boy flew over a busy city called Amity Park. His fists clenched at his sides, and his eyes glowed bright.
A few people below shouted up and pointed at the sky where he flew, but he tried to ignore them. This is all Plasmius' fault! the teen thought.
A newspaper riding the wind slammed into the ghost boy's face. He pulled it off in annoyance, and tossed it to the side. Letting it flutter down to the ground, or follow the wind's path to who-knows-where.
He already knew what the headlines said. He didn't want to read them again.
Ghost Boy once again declared Amity Park's number one ghost enemy by our beloved mayor, Vlad Masters.
He chuckled to himself quietly. It was more out of anger than anything else. He was on his way to give Masters a visit, and to 'talk'.
He turned down the street of his arch enemy, flying a bit faster. The ghost boy came slowly to a stop, then paused for a second in the air as a cold chill went down his spine and through his body. His ghost sense came out in a blue wisp of breath, which told the ghost boy that Vlad was indeed home.
Frowning the ghost boy waited. Sure enough Vlad Plasmius himself came outside in his ghost form. He had obviously been expecting the teen, and smiled his signature smirk. "I thought you'd be coming here Danny. Enjoy my little announcement?" Vlad asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question. He wasn't looking for an answer.
The ghost teen Danny seethed with anger and glared at Vlad. "Listen Plasmius, It took me a long time to get my hero reputation. I don't appreciate you telling lies about me being evil."
Vlad clasped his hands. "But Daniel, I just looovee messing with your life." he snickered.
Danny clenched his fists at his side as they started to radiate with glowing green energy. He had just about had it with Vlad. Maybe it was time to teach him a lesson.
Danny flew forward in a sudden burst of rage and lashed out at Vlad. Plasmius caught Danny by the arm quickly and flipped him over to pin him to the ground by the shoulders. "Get. Off!" Danny screamed, squirming.
"Come now boy, haven't you learned by now that you're no match for me?" Vlad smirked again, making Danny freeze and narrow his eyes. He had had it with Vlad's smirks, and the way he always treated him like child.
Danny heaved upward and pushed Vlad off of him.
"Take this V-Man!!" He screamed, blasting a powerful toxic green ghost ray at Vlad. It hit his chest and sent the man backwards into the brick wall of his mansion.
Vlad got up seemingly unharmed, though the mansion was not as lucky. The wall had a gaping hole with grey, stone bricks scattered around on the sidewalk.
The man chuckled. Danny couldn't see what was so funny. "Come on boy, lashing out at me in anger? And you say that you're nothing like me." Vlad took a step forward, making him stagger back in response. "I-I'm not!"
"You're just like me." He continued forward until they were standing in the middle of the road. In the distance the sun was sinking below the horizon in a ball of orange flames.
"I. Am. Nothing. Like. You!" Danny yelled.
Surging forward, he put all of the power he had into one punch. Unfortunately, though, that wasn't enough. Vlad caught Danny by the arm, and flung him roughly to the side.
A loud thud was heard as Danny was slammed into the wall.
He fell to the concrete...
StarPaw,

133 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/27/14 1:54 PM

RANDOM COMMENT

Hi. Please continue this!
LD

Date: 09/13/14 10:58 PM

HELLO?!?!?! Anyone still here?!
WE CAN POST NOW!
YOU CAN COME BACK TO THE BOARDS PEOPLE!
D:
StarPaw,

Date: 09/10/14 5:59 PM

YAY! We can post again!
Thanks Nick ^^
StarPaw,

Date: 08/14/14 11:15 PM

lol I remember that episode! XD And you're right, there are considerably less fanfics than last year when I first joined. Oh well....

Good job on the chapter!

LunaDiana

Date: 08/14/14 3:35 PM

I've been watching a lot of anime recently... Just finished my favorite one, so I'm really sad. ):
Gosh it was hard to concentrate while writing this..

PART 15, (Sam)
"Okay, Tucker. Mind explaining how sneaking into the mayor's office is such a great idea again?" Sam swiveled her head around nervously, keeping an eye out for anyone.
"Like sneaking into a high security government research facility was any better." The techno geek scoffed. "Now just quit your complaining and go look for those documents. Someone's bound to notice that the cameras aren't working. We don't have all night."
Sam stuck her tongue out in annoyance. They went to Axion Labs because she was sure they'd find something important. Which they did. But they didn't know if they'd find anything at city ha-
"I think I found something!" Tucker whispered loudly, interrupting Sam's thoughts.
Of course..
Despite Sam's annoyance, she walked up and placed a hand on Tucker's shoulder, leaning forward. "What?"
Tucker shifted his glasses, clearing his throat and smirking. "Nothing much. Just something that'll tell us where Danny is."
Sam raised an eyebrow in question, turning her attention to the computer screen. "Wait.." Sam yelled in disbelief after reading the document. "They're where?!"

(Tucker)
Together the two friends made a plan. "Have fun on your camping trip, Sweetie!" Tucker's mom cooed, earning an embarrassed groan from her child. He always hated it when she did that because Sam would always laugh.
She stayed silent though. Poor Sam... She must really miss Danny...
"Soo.." Tucker shifted the backpack so it hung over one shoulder comfortably. "Ever consider gettin' together with you-know-who?"
Tucker noticed that the goth's face was turning a deep shade of crimson. "Who? I don't have anyone I like." Her voice cracked through the obvious lie. Tucker scoffed. The problem about both of his friends were that they were stubborn as a mule. It seemed they would never admit their feelings for each other.. maybe not even to themselves.
"So let's go over the plan, since we have some spare time on our hands." Sam suggested, picking up the pace.
Tucker had his parents drive close to where Vlad moved. They were a couple miles from the nearest town, where they'd be staying. Even though he'd told his parents they were going camping.
They were going to stay in a motel for the night, and go to Vlad's in the morning.
Tucker unconsciously clutched the lipstick laser in his pocket at the thought of the half-ghost. They'd beaten him countless times, but always with major difficulty. He hoped that Danny was alright.. and that he could possibly help them defeat Vlad.
Tucker wasn't looking forward to picking a fight with him.

When the two reached the motel, Sam ordered a room at the desk while Tucker rummaged through his bag for his wallet. "My poor Benjamin. He doesn't deserve to be given to a stranger. He'll miss me." Tears streamed down the geek's face at the thought of being separated from his money. "Tucker, Benjamin deserves to be with someone who won't smother him every second." Sam reached her hand out for the money, and Tucker gave it up. With much difficulty on his part.
"Enjoy your stay." the receptionist said, raising an eyebrow in question at the techno geek's behavior.
The two walked to their room while Sam tried to console Tucker, patting his back. "He was sacrificed for a good cause."
"But I miss him so much!" he sobbed.
Sam rolled her eyes in annoyance at Tucker's behavior. "Let's just go to bed, okay? The sooner we do that, the sooner we can wake up. Save Danny. And go home."
Tucker nodded. She was right... But that didn't mean he was any less upset about Benjamin.
StarPaw,

Date: 08/14/14 3:08 PM

I'm working on the next part right now! ^^
It's been forever... D:
Ugh.
I can see there's not as many fanfictions as there used to be...
StarPaw,

Date: 07/02/14 8:46 AM

Hey, can I give you an idea?

Danny meets a lonely girl named Kaitlyn Borg, but she turns out to be half-robot.

Date: 06/15/14 9:08 PM

Random phrase of the day: Danny's unfinished calendar from season 3... Another idea! :)

LunaDiana

Date: 06/04/14 3:01 AM

it was amasing

Date: 06/01/14 3:33 PM

Thanks for accepting my ideas. Sorry about the wait, my mom confiscated my tablet... Continue this soon.

LD

Date: 05/30/14 8:42 PM

loveeeeee

Date: 05/26/14 1:17 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
Huh. Wow. Whenever I thought of me writing one-shots, I always thought of serious one-shots. But funny ones? I totally overlooked that possibility. :3 I'll have to remember to never underestimate the randomness of writing!
Danny dancing in a maid outfit it is!!
TIME TO WRITE!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!

Date: 05/25/14 10:33 PM

@StarPaw

Ok. How about these?

-Danny has to dance in a maid's outfit while Tucker films it.
-Danny meets Spongebob

Those are all amusing. xD Have fun with those.

LunaDiana

Date: 05/25/14 9:39 AM

Dear Lunadiana,
I'm sorry. D:
But I'm glad I could make you smile :3.
How about this.. Got any ideas for any one-shots? (Stories that are only one part long). :3 I could write one for you. Besides, I've been meaning to anyway. That way maybe I could write on the boards more often.
StarPaw,

Date: 05/25/14 1:49 AM

@StarPaw

xD Over exaggeration? I knew it would make you laugh. Reading it now makes ME laugh. I always LOVE reading your new chapters, and I will always love reading them until you can't write anymore of them.

Yeah, how are you? Me? I've been okay, besides my parents getting a divorce... That's why I was SOO glad to see your chapter.

Please keep writing.

Never
Stop
Writing
Ever

Please.

LunaDiana

Date: 05/24/14 10:21 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
*chuckles at your reaction* I know right? It's been a long time... :3

Date: 05/23/14 11:47 PM

Oh my gosh! A CHAPTER!!!! *hyperventilating* It's so amazing! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!!!

LunaDiana

Date: 05/22/14 10:34 PM

Wow, sorry. I started this part LONG ago, but never finished it... Lucky for you, it turned out pretty long. :3

PART 14, (VLAD) Because I love writing about him
Vlad stretched out his tired limbs and breathed in heavily. Fresh mountain air filled his greedy lungs. As a man who originally came from Wisconsin he, naturally, enjoyed country air better than that of the city.
"Okay, come on out." Vlad told the boy who was currently in the back of the car. Yes, a car. Not a limo, but an actual car. Vlad had driven the whole way and he was, to say the least, completely exhausted. Said boy mentioned previously climbed out of the vehicle and proceeded to stretch as well. "Wow." he breathed, seeming to take in the surroundings around him, baby blue eyes wide in wonder.
"That's a lot of trees."
Vlad chuckled at the teen's amazement. "Of course there are. And this way we'll be far away from any of your enemies." ... And family... Vlad added silently to himself. "Great! And after I'm done my training, we can go back!" Danny exclaimed excitedly. Pumping his fists in the air. Despite the teen's excitement, Vlad's blood ran cold. So the boy wanted to go back home as soon as he was strong enough? Does he think that I brought him here solely to get stronger without the constant threat of ghosts? "Erm.." The older half-ghost cleared his throat, stalling. He would need to think over what he said carefully... "We can't go back." So much for being subtle. Danny's face fell. "What?" he asked. "Why?" Vlad sighed, thinking about what to say next. "Well, I think it would be much better to stay here." Straight to the point, do not give him room to protest.
"Oh..." The young half-ghost seemed confused for a second, but he soon shrugged it off. "Come on, I wanna go inside, see what it's like." the teen ran off to the porch without waiting for an answer. Over his shoulder he teased "Bet you can't beat me, old man!"

(Tucker)
Tucker tapped furiously on his keyboard. "Hurry up, Tuck!" Sam whispered loudly from across the room where she was keeping watch. "Okay, Okay. I'd like to see you try... They've got firewalls everywhere!"
The only response that came from Sam was a huff in annoyance. She can be so obsessed... Tucker thought grumpily. And her rushing me will only make things-
BEEP
Access Granted:
Tucker let out a sigh of relief, only for a certain goth girl to interrupt his victorious thoughts. "Well, Tucker??" Sam looked over her shoulder to stare at her tech geek comrade. "I got in." Tucker reported, knowing that his job wasn't over yet. He cracked his knuckles and began to search the computer for any valuable information...
They were currently searching a computer, hoping that it would reveal exactly where Vlad had moved to. Business letters, profiles, computer messages... Any of those could tell them the answers they needed.
It was after about half an hour of painfully slow searching that a particularly loud bing was heard. Curious, Tucker clicked on the E-mail that was being sent.
"It's a message from Vlad." Tucker breathed.
"It is with my sincerest apologies that I bid this company, and it's employees, farewell. I ask you to notify your workers of my sudden leave, and implore that you forgive me. Currently I am in another state, though I do not feel comfortable to specify the exact area of which I am staying. Please, do keep in touch for I feel that this company has quite grown on me.
I bid you adieu and may you have the best of luck.
Vladmir Masters,"

"Disgusting." Sam hissed under her breath, making Tucker jump slightly in his seat. He hadn't realized she was there... "I can't see how anyone can believe this guy."
Tucker waved dismissively. "Yeah, yeah. But this is good . We can work with this. Are you satisfied now, oh Master of All Things Over-Dramatized."
A low growl sounded in Sam's throat, but she managed to give a curt nod. "Yeah, this'll do..." She stared at the screen a moment longer, the name "Vladmir" reflecting in her eyes. "This'll do.." she repeated dramatically.
"Dude. See? That's what I mean by 'Master of all things over-dramatized'." Tucker exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation. Sam only rolled her eyes at this. "Come on, oh Master of Unattractiveness. Let's get out of here." Sam grabbed Tucker's bag from the desk, and the pair made their brilliant escape into the crisp, still evening.
"OW!" Tucker yelled loudly, jumping on one foot while holding the other one and desperately trying to keep his balance. "Stubbed my toe!!"

Date: 05/03/14 8:47 PM

@tattler

I vaguely remember you.. And don't criticize yourself like that. You were good at writing.

LD

Date: 05/03/14 2:44 PM

ahhhh I remember loving this so much

Please keep going, StarPaw! Your work is wonderful!!

--someone that nobody remembers

((P.S. I know that feeling too well... I'm rarely ever motivated to continue fanfics. I'm the worst about it, eheheh...))