YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Amnesia (Reposted... again..

Date: 09/30/13 4:55 PM

PART 1, (Danny)

The ghost boy flew over a busy city called Amity Park. His fists clenched at his sides, and his eyes glowed bright.
A few people below shouted up and pointed at the sky where he flew, but he tried to ignore them. This is all Plasmius' fault! the teen thought.
A newspaper riding the wind slammed into the ghost boy's face. He pulled it off in annoyance, and tossed it to the side. Letting it flutter down to the ground, or follow the wind's path to who-knows-where.
He already knew what the headlines said. He didn't want to read them again.
Ghost Boy once again declared Amity Park's number one ghost enemy by our beloved mayor, Vlad Masters.
He chuckled to himself quietly. It was more out of anger than anything else. He was on his way to give Masters a visit, and to 'talk'.
He turned down the street of his arch enemy, flying a bit faster. The ghost boy came slowly to a stop, then paused for a second in the air as a cold chill went down his spine and through his body. His ghost sense came out in a blue wisp of breath, which told the ghost boy that Vlad was indeed home.
Frowning the ghost boy waited. Sure enough Vlad Plasmius himself came outside in his ghost form. He had obviously been expecting the teen, and smiled his signature smirk. "I thought you'd be coming here Danny. Enjoy my little announcement?" Vlad asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question. He wasn't looking for an answer.
The ghost teen Danny seethed with anger and glared at Vlad. "Listen Plasmius, It took me a long time to get my hero reputation. I don't appreciate you telling lies about me being evil."
Vlad clasped his hands. "But Daniel, I just looovee messing with your life." he snickered.
Danny clenched his fists at his side as they started to radiate with glowing green energy. He had just about had it with Vlad. Maybe it was time to teach him a lesson.
Danny flew forward in a sudden burst of rage and lashed out at Vlad. Plasmius caught Danny by the arm quickly and flipped him over to pin him to the ground by the shoulders. "Get. Off!" Danny screamed, squirming.
"Come now boy, haven't you learned by now that you're no match for me?" Vlad smirked again, making Danny freeze and narrow his eyes. He had had it with Vlad's smirks, and the way he always treated him like child.
Danny heaved upward and pushed Vlad off of him.
"Take this V-Man!!" He screamed, blasting a powerful toxic green ghost ray at Vlad. It hit his chest and sent the man backwards into the brick wall of his mansion.
Vlad got up seemingly unharmed, though the mansion was not as lucky. The wall had a gaping hole with grey, stone bricks scattered around on the sidewalk.
The man chuckled. Danny couldn't see what was so funny. "Come on boy, lashing out at me in anger? And you say that you're nothing like me." Vlad took a step forward, making him stagger back in response. "I-I'm not!"
"You're just like me." He continued forward until they were standing in the middle of the road. In the distance the sun was sinking below the horizon in a ball of orange flames.
"I. Am. Nothing. Like. You!" Danny yelled.
Surging forward, he put all of the power he had into one punch. Unfortunately, though, that wasn't enough. Vlad caught Danny by the arm, and flung him roughly to the side.
A loud thud was heard as Danny was slammed into the wall.
He fell to the concrete...
StarPaw,

130 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/26/14 5:22 PM

This is awesome! ! !
Make more!!!

Date: 01/17/14 9:42 PM

O_O omg... EPIC!

Date: 01/13/14 2:04 AM

NO! SKULKER!!!!

Btw, Nice chappie.

Btw AGAIN, PUPPY IS BACK!!!!!!!

LunaDiana

Date: 01/12/14 9:22 PM

Sorry guys, had a LOT of homework.

LAST TIME: Vlad was glued to the TV. "Oh, should I give you and the TV some alone time together?" Danny chuckled. ...

THIS TIME:

PART 9, (Danny)
Danny reached for the doorknob, turning it until a seemingly loud click was heard. He flinched at the sound, hoping it didn't wake Vlad. When there was no sign that the man had awoke, Danny opened the heavy door, it creaked as it moved. Would it hurt him to put some oil on this thing?! Danny thought. He looked around quickly, then bolted out the door.
He shut it behind him, and he suddenly wondered why he hadn't simply gone ghost and phased out of the house... "That would have been, well.. sneakier.." Danny said to himself, raising an eyebrow at his own stupidity. Ah well, it had turned out fine anyways.
Danny took a quick survey of the place around him. The mansion behind him was black in the night, but the streets ahead were bright from the lights. Danny transformed into his ghost form, and took off into the air. He hadn't been able to try flying in such an open space yet.
Danny still wasn't the best at flying, but he was good enough to not fall out of the sky.
More than a couple of times...
But that was beside the point. He was outside! Though the mansion was huge, it made Danny feel extremely claustrophobic.
It wasn't after much time though, that a familiar spine-chilling feeling came through the ghost teen, which interrupted his midnight flight. He gasped. Isn't that what Vlad called a ghost sense? Great... Oh he knew he should have just stayed in the mansion! Well, no time to back out now. I got myself into this mess, I'm sure I can get myself out... Danny assured himself. At least, he hoped so..
"Greetings Whelp." A deep voice said from behind him. Danny turned around quickly at the sound, jumping a foot into the air. If you're wondering how that's possible when you're already flying, well apparently it is..
Danny held back an squeal of surprise. Thankfully. That would have been extremely unheroic. "Who are you?" he asked, turning his head to the side slightly in confusion. What stood, well.. er floated... before him was what appeared to be some kind of robotic ghost. Instead of hair, he had a mohawk made out of green flames. "You realize you're on fire, right?" Danny stated. "Of course I am, fool!" the ghost bellowed. "I'm Skulker! THE GHOST ZONE'S GREATEST HUNTER! You'd think I'd actually have real hair?"
Danny rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Well frankly... yes."
The robotic ghost, AKA Skulker, AKA The Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter crossed his arms. "Why are you even questioning my sense of style NOW Prey?"
So, Danny thought I guess I know this ghost...
"Er, well..." he didn't know how to put this... "I guess I just don't remember you?" Danny squeaked.
There was a pause that seemed to last a life-time of only Danny and Skulker staring at each other. Then, suddenly, Skulker did a double take and started to laugh. "HAHAHA! You can't be serious. This must be some kind of HAHAHA... Joke! HAHA!"
Danny took offense to that "It's not funny." he pouted. "I'm being absolutely serious."
Skulker suddenly stopped, and went quiet. He straightened up, to stare at his prey. Much to Danny's discomfort. "What?" He asked.
"I'm guessing you don't remember how to control your powers properly?" Skulker questioned. Danny didn't like where this was going, at all. "Uh, w-why?"
Skulker gave an evil smirk, much scarier than the one blue ghost who tried to attack Danny when he'd first woken up after losing his memory. "I'm going to enjoy your screams, ghost child." Skulker chuckled as a glowing blade appeared from where his hand once was.
"Wait, STOP STOP STOP STOP!" Danny screamed. He tried to escape, but Skulker took a hold of his arm. "GET OFF OF ME! PLEASE!"
He was forgetting to act heroic, by now he was in full panic mode.
Vlad was right. Danny thought. I should have just stayed in the mansion....
StarPaw,

Date: 01/08/14 10:37 AM

:D adventure time... The show that can't take itself seriously. Wow.. COME ON POST ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Devshipper

Date: 01/08/14 6:48 AM

Dear loudkit,
HAHA! I know right? :D I just HAD to put it in there! I also had a reference to it in part seven, when Danny flipped through the channel I had all sorts of references.

News station: "Still there has been no sign of Amity Park's hero Dann-"
Danny's thoughts: "Booooorrriiinngg..."
(wait, now he loves the news? o___o that doesn't make sense if he thought it was boring... OMG look at me, changing the opinions of Danny XD)

Titanic: "I'll never let go Jack..."
Danny's thoughts: "Too dramatic..."
(Danny, how could you. *punches* I LOVE the Titanic!!)

Dragon Ball Z: "It's over 9,000!!!"
Danny's thoughts: "Too unrealistic..."
(You're half ghost, and you think alien people with monkey tails are unrealistic?)

Adventure Time: "I love you, everything burrito..."
Danny's Thoughts: "A talking dog? So unoriginal..."

See? LOOK AT ALL THEM REFERENCES! XD

Dear Romy,
Glad you liked it ^^ I hafta remember to add more comedy to these fan-fics. LESS DRAMA PEOPLE! *grabs Danny by his shirt* DON'T BE SO DRAMATIC!.. thank you.
Danny: "Help me. She's crazy."
StarPaw,

Date: 01/07/14 7:23 PM

I loved the reference towards "Adventure Time". I laughed hysterically at that part, because it was so true.

-Romy0

Date: 01/07/14 10:56 AM

OMG ME AND DANNY HAVE THE SAME OPINION ABOUT ADVENTURE TIME!!! XD im sorry i just couldnt stop laughing at that moment. first i thought danny would like it, but when i saw that quote, "im not gonna watch a cartoon that cant even take itself seriously." i just couldnt stop laughing!!!
loudkit

Date: 01/05/14 8:28 PM

Ok, just wondering. Can't wait to see what the next part will be.

23horses

Date: 01/05/14 5:52 PM

Dear 23horses,
Oh, don't worry. She can be your favorite too. XD
But sadly, I don't believe I remember the names of the fic she made... No wait!
I think it was called "Portals"?
Maybe, maybe not..
Anyways, It's bound to be deleted now anyways... sadly.. DX
StarPaw,

Date: 01/05/14 4:19 PM

StarPaw, do you remember just some of the stories this Yogurt13 wrote? I'm just wondering, not stealing and why she's your favorite author and stuff?

23horses

Date: 01/05/14 4:11 PM

@StarPaw
Yep. You just have to know the title of the fanfic/ author's NICKname. And I KNEW that I had told you a bazillion times! :D

@Romy0
That's what I feel with the fanfic I'm writing right now! But I have to finish, cuz I JUST started!!!

LD

Date: 01/05/14 1:15 PM

PART 8, (Danny),
Things were getting extremely boring. It was train, train, everyday. Though, Danny had to admit he was getting a bit better at controlling his powers.
Danny was leaning more and more towards the idea of just sneaking away at night. He'd lie awake wondering if he had any friends out there, who missed him, or if there was anyone he knew who could tell him more about his life. Vlad wouldn't tell him much more about his life, and was always vague. Guess what, Vlad wouldn't even let Danny watch the news anymore. It was the only thing that seemed interesting, and the only tie to the outside world.

"Its been two weeks since our town hero Danny Phantom went missing, and there still haven't been any sightin-" Click. "Hey!" Danny protesting when Vlad shut down the TV. "I was watching that!" he tried to snatch the remote back, but Vlad pulled it back out of his reach. "No more news." he ordered simply. "Why?" the teen countered. "It's the only good thing on TV."
Vlad sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why not watch cartoons, or horror movies?" he stuffed the remote into his pocket, so Danny wouldn't try to take it again. "Uh, because I
like to be able to see what's going on outside of the mansion?" he offered in a 'duh' sort of tone. "I said you can't watch the news, and that's final." with that, Vlad stalked out of the room...

Danny had tried to turn on the news channels after Vlad let him have the remote back the next day, but they were all blocked. Figures.
Danny was sitting on the couch now, and tried to flip through the channels that weren't blocked. I guess cartoons aren't THAT bad... Danny sighed. He felt more disconnected from the real world than ever.
"Hey Jake, you know what time it is?"
"Adventure time!"
Danny snorted and changed the channel. "I'm not gonna watch a cartoon that can't even take itself seriously."
Sadly, all of the cartoons were like this.. "Ugh." Danny let out a groan. Maybe they had some crime shows... luckily for him, they did. Finally, something Danny could watch. It was dramatized, majorly, of course. But hey, better than nothing right? It was an episode about some crazy old dude convincing a little kid that he knew his parents. The guy kidnapped the kid and locked him in his house.
Luckily the kid's parents were looking for him and called the police. The police asked around, and looked at surveillance cameras. Blah, blah, the kid was returned to his parents. Totally predictable.
"Hello Daniel, what are you watching?" Vlad sat down next to the teen. "Really dramatic crime shows." Danny answered, yawning. "Extremely boring."
"I see." it was a different episode, about some sort of robbery. In moments, Vlad was glued to the TV. "Oh, should I give you and the TV some alone time together?" Danny chuckled. "What was that?" Vlad asked. Danny shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to bed." he got up and tossed the remote on the couch next to Vlad. "See ya old man." the teen waved goodnight, and headed for his room...

An hour later, Danny sneaked out of his room to check if Vlad was asleep. He had passed out on the couch, and some old black and white sitcom was on. "I don't want to marry James mother! I'm a woman, a woman with rights!"
Danny made a fake gagging noise. "Haha."
Making sure to be quiet, Danny grabbed a blanket and lay it down on Vlad's sleeping figure softly. "He looks so peaceful." he joked, snickering.
Hmmm... Danny looked at the doorway that led into the hall. Well, since Vlad was asleep... maybe he could sneak out.
Just for a bit, not for long. Y'know, just to get some fresh air.. He'd be back before Vlad ever noticed. Danny sneaked past the couch, and out into the hall. He made his way quietly to the lobby where the big double doors stood tall. He'd been thinking about this moment for roughly a week, and he guessed there was no reason to delay any longer......
StarPaw
I thought it'd be good to just get the story movin', eh? Enough with the filler chapters. They're BORING! Right? *snickers*

Date: 01/05/14 12:28 PM

Dear LunaDiana,
Yes, you did tell me. ^^ so many times you did.

And hey, at least you rewrite it when you don't think it's good enough, that's actually very good. It helps you practice.
Usually I just do this XP and the only thing that keeps me ever posting on them is you guys. (even though I don't post much.)

Dear Romy,
That's how I feel, only I feel that way not only half way through, but probably 2 chapters in. ^^ No, I can't take a break either. If I take a break, I'll lose interest more. Like is what is happening now. But thanks for the offer.
And, one of the greatest authors? *ducks head in embarrassment* I guess reading all those books in 6th grade helped *winks*
But you know who my favorite author was? Yogurt13! :D Yogurt doesn't post anymore, I don't think, but she was the whole reason I started writing. ^^

Dear LunaDiana (again),
Can I vote for someone who doesn't write anymore?
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 8:38 PM

StarPaw, it's okay if you lose interest in something. I admit, that I sometimes feel that way as well. I'm excited to write a fanfic, but then I feel like I should give up half-way through. That's because I feel like the story isn't that great. Another reason is that I have another idea, but I don't want to start either because I want to plan it out, or if I want to wait until my first one is finished. Anyways, it's okay if you want to take a break for awhile to come up with fresh ideas.
And don't put yourself down like that, please. You are one of the greatest writers on this board. Mostly everyone here appreciates your work.

-Romy0

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Um...I think so, Brain, but if they called them 'Sad Meals', kids wouldn't buy them.
-Pinky and the Brain(Brain Meets Brawn)

Date: 01/04/14 6:51 PM

@StarPaw
DUH! Haven't I told you? Maybe it was someone else... But I KNOW that I've told you that you are my ABSOLUTE favorite author on here. All those fanfics of yours.... GONE! My fav. was that crossover with Gravity Falls. GLITTER! Hehe.. but anyways... You think you are a perfectionist? LOOK AT ME!! Seriously, sometimes I just delete my chapters, and I'd start over. But anyways again.. :D I AM SO GLAD YOU RESPONDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And PLEASE vote on my Fanfic of The Year post. THANK YA!!!!!

LunaDiana

Date: 01/04/14 2:10 PM

finished writing Doppleganger. XD The end of the part was actually fun to write. ^^
(and I said end of the PART, not end of the story. Just so you guys don't get confused. The story is still running...)
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 12:59 PM

Or I mean, Imma post another part of Doppleganger,.. since I haven't done it in forever forever...
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 12:56 PM

It still didn't post my comment. *sighs*
Hopes it posts this time.
I'm really sorry! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF!
It just didn't post. T^T

Dear LunaDiana,
Really? I inspire you? *bows head in embarrassment* I really wish I enjoyed writing fan-fics as much as I did back when I started.
IT WAS ALL I COULD DO! XD I'd come home, and be so excited to see the comments and to write more. (it's the reason I ever stopped goin' outside. XP)
And I used to spend HOURS on end here.
I wish I don't always quit things. I find something I REALLY like, it's all I can ever do or think about, then I lose interest and quit.
I'm sorry I said my stories are bleh, I'm a very modest person and I never feel like anything is perfect enough. ^^
Whether it's art, or writing, I see people are always better than me and I don't know, I just wanna be better.
I'm a perfectionist. XP
I'll admit.. my stories aren't really bad... I just don't wanna congradulate myself. ^^

Thanks for all you guys said.
StarPaw,
I think I'll write a part today.... Of this one.... *shrugs* lets see if I finish it. ^^
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 10:32 AM

That's just it, Luna. Just like what you said how StarPaw and I inspire you to keep going:

YOU (I mean you Luna) and StarPaw and others inspire ME to finish. I like to say this to you and StarPaw:

Thank you

23horses