YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
Amnesia (Reposted... again..

Date: 09/30/13 4:55 PM

PART 1, (Danny)

The ghost boy flew over a busy city called Amity Park. His fists clenched at his sides, and his eyes glowed bright.
A few people below shouted up and pointed at the sky where he flew, but he tried to ignore them. This is all Plasmius' fault! the teen thought.
A newspaper riding the wind slammed into the ghost boy's face. He pulled it off in annoyance, and tossed it to the side. Letting it flutter down to the ground, or follow the wind's path to who-knows-where.
He already knew what the headlines said. He didn't want to read them again.
Ghost Boy once again declared Amity Park's number one ghost enemy by our beloved mayor, Vlad Masters.
He chuckled to himself quietly. It was more out of anger than anything else. He was on his way to give Masters a visit, and to 'talk'.
He turned down the street of his arch enemy, flying a bit faster. The ghost boy came slowly to a stop, then paused for a second in the air as a cold chill went down his spine and through his body. His ghost sense came out in a blue wisp of breath, which told the ghost boy that Vlad was indeed home.
Frowning the ghost boy waited. Sure enough Vlad Plasmius himself came outside in his ghost form. He had obviously been expecting the teen, and smiled his signature smirk. "I thought you'd be coming here Danny. Enjoy my little announcement?" Vlad asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question. He wasn't looking for an answer.
The ghost teen Danny seethed with anger and glared at Vlad. "Listen Plasmius, It took me a long time to get my hero reputation. I don't appreciate you telling lies about me being evil."
Vlad clasped his hands. "But Daniel, I just looovee messing with your life." he snickered.
Danny clenched his fists at his side as they started to radiate with glowing green energy. He had just about had it with Vlad. Maybe it was time to teach him a lesson.
Danny flew forward in a sudden burst of rage and lashed out at Vlad. Plasmius caught Danny by the arm quickly and flipped him over to pin him to the ground by the shoulders. "Get. Off!" Danny screamed, squirming.
"Come now boy, haven't you learned by now that you're no match for me?" Vlad smirked again, making Danny freeze and narrow his eyes. He had had it with Vlad's smirks, and the way he always treated him like child.
Danny heaved upward and pushed Vlad off of him.
"Take this V-Man!!" He screamed, blasting a powerful toxic green ghost ray at Vlad. It hit his chest and sent the man backwards into the brick wall of his mansion.
Vlad got up seemingly unharmed, though the mansion was not as lucky. The wall had a gaping hole with grey, stone bricks scattered around on the sidewalk.
The man chuckled. Danny couldn't see what was so funny. "Come on boy, lashing out at me in anger? And you say that you're nothing like me." Vlad took a step forward, making him stagger back in response. "I-I'm not!"
"You're just like me." He continued forward until they were standing in the middle of the road. In the distance the sun was sinking below the horizon in a ball of orange flames.
"I. Am. Nothing. Like. You!" Danny yelled.
Surging forward, he put all of the power he had into one punch. Unfortunately, though, that wasn't enough. Vlad caught Danny by the arm, and flung him roughly to the side.
A loud thud was heard as Danny was slammed into the wall.
He fell to the concrete...
StarPaw,

108 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/04/14 12:59 PM

Or I mean, Imma post another part of Doppleganger,.. since I haven't done it in forever forever...
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 12:56 PM

It still didn't post my comment. *sighs*
Hopes it posts this time.
I'm really sorry! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF!
It just didn't post. T^T

Dear LunaDiana,
Really? I inspire you? *bows head in embarrassment* I really wish I enjoyed writing fan-fics as much as I did back when I started.
IT WAS ALL I COULD DO! XD I'd come home, and be so excited to see the comments and to write more. (it's the reason I ever stopped goin' outside. XP)
And I used to spend HOURS on end here.
I wish I don't always quit things. I find something I REALLY like, it's all I can ever do or think about, then I lose interest and quit.
I'm sorry I said my stories are bleh, I'm a very modest person and I never feel like anything is perfect enough. ^^
Whether it's art, or writing, I see people are always better than me and I don't know, I just wanna be better.
I'm a perfectionist. XP
I'll admit.. my stories aren't really bad... I just don't wanna congradulate myself. ^^

Thanks for all you guys said.
StarPaw,
I think I'll write a part today.... Of this one.... *shrugs* lets see if I finish it. ^^
StarPaw,

Date: 01/04/14 10:32 AM

That's just it, Luna. Just like what you said how StarPaw and I inspire you to keep going:

YOU (I mean you Luna) and StarPaw and others inspire ME to finish. I like to say this to you and StarPaw:

Thank you

23horses

Date: 01/03/14 8:42 PM

@23horses
I guess so... it's just when I first came here 6 months ago, the VERY first fanfic I ever read was HERS. I stayed up ALL night to finish reading it. Same with all the other ones. But that took FOREVER, as I had other stuff to do too, so it took a week or 2. In fact, Danny's Doppelganger is the only one left from then. StarPaw was the reason I posted my first fanfic. She inspired my THAT much. I had written another one, but that one didn't get finished, as I had NO fans on it. And when I had NO ONE posting on my first one, YOU and HER inspired me to finish it. And I posted my second successful fanfic. This time, it's Romy0 who wants me to continue. I do anyways. And THEN, I read this post of her's saying all her fanfics are BLEH. Her saying that just HURT, like crazy. She is my favorite author EVER on here, but if she continues this, saying that she writes Bleh stories, I don't know.

Well, thanks for reading this backstory. :D And thanks for trying to make me feel better.

LunaDiana
"Devotion is strongest when you most need it" ~Me
-Listening to Unbreakable, by Fireflight

Date: 01/03/14 6:01 PM

LD: Don't feel bad, Luna. Sometimes I blow up on someone face, but I don't remember when I actually did though, But I do know I do it in a fight.

StarPaw: You are great at this, but Luna really does have a point.
don't bleh on yourself and you'll be just fine.

23horses

Date: 01/03/14 2:56 AM

@StarPaw
*look at floor* I guess you totally blew off what I said... Oh well... Happy New Year...

LunaDiana

Date: 12/27/13 5:44 PM

@StarPaw
Bleh? BLEH?! NO! Your stories are ANYTHING but BLEH!!!!!! I remember just a couple of weeks before 4th of July when I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of your fanfics that were on the board. YOU were the reason I started writing on here. You inspired me THAT much! So do NOT go Blehing yourself and your fanfics! You'd be Blehing me. But whatever you do, do NOT stop writiing on here! I would be VERY sad to see my favorite author go JUST because SHE thinks she's "Bleh".

LunaDiana
"Devotion is strongest when you most need it." ~Me

Date: 12/26/13 7:14 PM

This is an amazing fanfic. You're a great writer as well. Continue it whenever your free.

BugsBunny7

-I don't ask questions. I just have fun.

Date: 12/10/13 3:57 PM

And the winner of the most fantastic fanfictions is.... STARPAW!

Date: 12/10/13 1:35 PM

Dear 23horses,
Thank you. ^^
As for why I am disappointed in all them? Many reasons.
The structure could use a lot of work, and so on.
But mostly it's because the stories are so... ehh... How do I put this?
They just go.. bleh ... they go everywhere, and everything. It's not all neat and orderly like it should be. It's all just... Bleh...
Get what I'm saying?
No?
Okay....
StarPaw,

Date: 12/10/13 9:05 AM

Why are you disappointed about your stories?
Trust me, I liked all of your stories when they were here.

23horses

Date: 12/09/13 8:03 PM

*sniffles*
Thanks so much.
I'm always so disappointed in my stories, so it's great to see that you actually enjoy them.
StarPaw,

Date: 12/09/13 3:52 PM

*Does Minion voice* What??

~ Emberstar

Date: 12/09/13 2:36 PM

Hello, StarPaw. I missed you. Your stories ROCK!!

23horses

Date: 12/09/13 12:26 AM

YAY!! You're welcome! Just don't leave! Ever.
LD

Date: 12/08/13 6:39 PM

epic! I'm backkk!

Date: 12/08/13 4:09 PM

PART 7, (Danny)
Vlad had gone to his own room. After listing off a bunch of new rules, of course. Danny sat cross-legged on his bed, his chin resting in his hands.
He'd found out he had a pretty bad habit of talking to himself.
One of these new rules said that he wasn't even able to go outside....

"I know it doesn't seem fair, Daniel. But... it's for your own good. You know how I talked about people who wanted to hurt you? This is so they can't get to you."....

It really WASN'T fair... Danny sighed. I guess he IS just trying to help... Danny thought reluctantly. Although I reealllyyy wanna get out of this stupid house once in a while...
Deciding he couldn't go to sleep, Danny got up as quietly as he could and sneaked out of his room. He needed to stretch his legs a bit...
His footsteps echoed eerily in the huge empty halls, and it was starting to really freak Danny out. He kept getting this bad feeling about Vlad, though there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the man. "I guess I must be going crazy." Danny chuckled to himself. "Haha. Maybe he's some sort of super villain." it was a joke, since that couldn't possibly be true. Vlad was MUCH too generous to be evil. The fact that he was taking care of Danny was amazing. Any other person would have given him to an orphanage, or social services. Danny couldn't imagine that.. He'd much rather be with Vlad. Even if he had to stay hidden.
Danny passed by Vlad's private study, and silenty wondered what was in there. He had a weird urge to bust the door down, and search around for more information about the man who was letting him live here, but he just kept walking. No need to go and touch people's private property.
The clock struck twelve, and Danny decided it was time to go back to bed. Yawning, he headed back to his own room. He needed to be well rested for his and Vlad's next training session tomorrow.

"Concentrate, Boy." Vlad scolded. Danny's breaths came out in small huffs, and he wiped sweat off of his forehead.
Vlad decided they should work a bit on combat. You know, Punching, kicking, the works.
It was a lot harder than you'd imagine. Vlad was extremely fast, and his attacks came seemingly out of no where. Danny couldn't keep up. Oh, let's also not forget the fact that Vlad was a lot more powerful than he was and wouldn't go easy on him. "You can take it." Vlad had told him.
Danny wasn't so sure.
WHAM! Another kick to the face while he was distracted. "Your enemies won't play fair." Vlad advised him. "They'll take advantage of an unfocused mind."
He was right. Getting into a fighting position, Danny got ready for the next attack. He needed to focus.
The next time Vlad attacked, everything seemed to be in slow motion. Danny saw him coming, and swiftly dodged out of the way. Making sure to land a kick at the same time.
Danny's feet slid across the ground as he came to a stop.
Vlad stood straight and nodded his approval.
"You're getting better." he complimented.
"Thanks." Danny huffed.
Vlad turned back into his human self, and started walking towards the door. Holding up a hand, he told Danny "I have some business to attend to, so I'll have to leave the house for a while." he looked over his shoulder "I suspect you'll be fine on your own?"
Danny nodded eagerly. "You don't have to worry."
Now Danny turned into his human self as well.
Vlad stared him in the eye for a second, then chuckled. "I'm sure you will. Well, best be off."
With that, he walked away leaving Danny alone in the training room.

"Hmmm.." Danny wandered around the house, wondering what he could do now. Maybe he could throw a party! "Haha.." Yeah, and invite who?? He didn't know anyone except Vlad. Which actually... seemed kind of sad...
Danny sat down on a huge couch, and turned on the TV. He was always too busy to watch it.
The news?
"Still, there has been no sign of Amity Park's hero Dann-"
Booorrrinngggg...
"I'll never let go Jack..."
Too dramatic...
"It's over 9,000!!!!"
Too unrealistic...
"I love you, everything burrito..."
A talking dog? So unoriginal...
Sighing, Danny turned the TV off. There was nothing good to watch anyways.
Danny wanted to go outside, but he knew that he wasn't allowed. So he didn't... But that didn't mean he wasn't unhappy about it.
StarPaw,

Date: 12/08/13 4:08 PM

Thank you LunaDiana...

I made another part for this fic, but it didn't post for some reason.
I'll post it again.
StarPaw,
"I still remember the world, from the eyes of a child. Slowly those feelings were clouded by what I know now." ~ Evanescence "Innocence"

Date: 12/07/13 9:39 PM

STARPAW!!!!! If you don't want to write, JUST COMMENT!!!!!! PLEASE!! Don't disappear!!!
LD

Date: 12/07/13 1:25 PM

Hey guys, I'm really sorry. I've just not been wanting to write...
I'm working on the next part though.
^^
Hopefully I can get it done today.
StarPaw,