YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
The Plauge (re-reposted)

Date: 12/01/13 4:56 PM

Okay, my fault there! Sorry FangClaw! XD I will continue from where we left off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Later that night*
Danny was suspicious. Erica was acting nervous all of a sudden, and sees a stack of papers in a file labeled SECRET, KEEP OUT! He doesn't look, obviously they were secret.

He goes to bed. He feels disappointed that Erica couldn't trust him. Just when he's about to go to sleep, he starts coughing uncontrollably.

*meanwhile*
Erica was guilty. She knew that it was wrong to hide the file from Danny, but she couldn't help it. Ecto Fever was deadly, and if he found out who was destined to get it... No, she wasn't going to think about it.

She goes into the bathroom, and starts brushing her teeth. She wonders if Danny was ever going to find out, or if it was a joke that Clockwork was playing. She looks towards Danny's room, afraid for him, when she hears coughing. Oh no.. She thinks as she rushes into his room. It's worse than I thought...

----------------------
@FangClaw66
Is that okay? Sorry, I TOTALLY forgot about the double! Isn't her name Erica?

LD

44 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/09/14 12:16 AM

@FangClaw

A couple more things. Amber's family. She has two sisters, named Alexandra (11) and Amanda (12). She also has 3 brothers, named Austin (13), Aaron (17), and Aidan (20). Amber herself is 14.

Alexandra has a crush on Tucker. Amanda teases her because of it, and works for Vlad. Austin protects Alexandra from much of what happens at their house, as Amber is almost always in the Ghost Zone. Aaron is always out of the house to get away from Aidan and Amanda. Aidan is Vlad's right hand man, and has been for several years.

Amber: I just HATE Aidan. And Vlad. I hope Vlad doesn't get away with this. If he does, I will be SO mad.
Me: *rolls eyes*

LD

Date: 04/07/14 8:19 PM

LunaDiana
thanks, you finally found time to post this. You know Erika is a seer too, she's a bit more powerful than Amber/Shadow but I would love for her to be in here.
FangClaw66 out

Date: 04/06/14 2:33 AM

Forgot one thing. Amber's eyes are grey, and Shadow's eyes are grey-black

Date: 04/05/14 6:24 PM

Name: Amber L. / Shadow
Looks: Vibrant red hair, tan skin, black choker necklace, small build/ purplish-black hair, pale skin, white choker necklace, small build
Clothes:grey polo, black headband, black pants, white tennis shoes/ dark grey tank top, white headband, white cut offs, no shoes
Personality: Protective of her family, sweet, / not trusting, aggressive,
Powers: The ability to see the future (causes migraines), fly/ The ability to switch between alter-egos, spectral shriek (high pitched ghostly wail), the ability to shoot purple-black ecto rays, fly, turn intangible, turn invisible, the ability to absorb energy and manipulate it into armor/reflect it
Dislikes: Vlad
Extra: Amber is an apprentice of Clockwork, she cannot "go ghost", only Shadow can do that, Shadow is invoked when Amber is mad or in danger, meaning Shadow and Amber are like two different people
Backstory: Amber saved Danny from being attacked by Vlad, Vlad attacked her, giving her her "alter" ego, Shadow. Amber escaped into the Ghost Zone, and discovered her power of seeing the future, and it's nasty side effects

Date: 04/04/14 11:00 PM

Vlad?s POV
I sighed as I turned on the TV to see the latest news on Daniel and Stutter. I grabbed the remote, Stutter was always getting into trouble these days. I watched the video and chuckled. ?Stutter, wrong plant.? I said to myself as I saw what she was carrying. ?That plant is what made it worse, all I did was release the germ. Wait is that?it can?t be?Ch?Chip?? I stammered, I hadn?t seen her in two years. ?She was in the Ghost Zone, this whole time? Might pay her a visit when it?s time.? I thought and turned into my ghost self, ?I?m sure Stutter wouldn?t mind.?
FangClaw66 out

Date: 04/04/14 10:45 PM

Erika?s POV
?How much farther, my legs are tired.? Complained Tucker, he?d been complaining about it for twenty minutes. ?Mate, I don?t know what to tell you, we?re almost there. By the way, be glad you don?t have a crippled leg like I do. So stop complaining, and I?ll tell you when we?re getting there.? I replied, annoyed. I had decided to go ghost and fly instead. My leg was killing me, but I didn?t complain. ?We have like, an hour left. You?ll live.? I told them, then turned to Sam. ?You okay mate, you?re awfully quiet. Worried about Danny, aren?t you?? I asked her, stopping. ?He?s in good hands, my sister will take really care of him. She?s amazing with medicine. He?ll be okay, mate. I promise.? I reassured, ?We better get going, he?ll be okay.? Sam nodded but didn?t say anything. We kept on going, but something awful was coming. I could feel it, my seer sense is powerful. Sam trudged along, Tucker kept complaining and I forebode terrible things. Nothing was said for some time, silence was there for a long period of time. When a word was said, it was quiet and not audible enough to be heard. As we approached the den, Sam was suddenly talkative again. The only difference, she said shockingly cold words, words of regret and pain. I decided to stop for a moment, and comfort Sam before we went in. I could see what Danny looked like, pale, feverish, and barely surviving. ?Guys, be?before we go in there, don?t panic. He?s going to?look?dead, but he?.he?ll survive.? I stammered, trying to not cry. ?Let?s go in.? I finally said after a few minutes. We started to the door.
FangClaw66 out

Date: 03/15/14 12:19 PM

LunaDiana
I'd love for Amber to be in this, they have a DVD out? Where did you get it? The format for OC's are like this.
Name:
Hair:
Clothes:
Extra:
Thanks!
FangClaw66 out

Date: 03/14/14 10:11 PM

@FangClaw

Oh.. I have the DVD. It's the first episode that has the InfiMap.

Amber: I suggest herbs. Like a lavender-type herb. And good luck on the journey back. I just hope Vlad doesn't mess things up. *facepalms* He's gonna mess things up now, isn't he?
Me: If you want, I can make Amber's bio, and then you can use her in this story. I'd do a chapter for you so you would see what she's like.
Amber: Hmm... should I mess with Vlad now, or later...?
Me: Really Amber? You have to interupt for that? Sorry, she hates Vlad's guts.
Amber: Oh no, it's a major spoiler!! *sarcasm*
Me: Good luck with the next chapter, FangClaw!

~Luna**
Amber

Date: 03/14/14 7:51 PM

LunaDiana
I was talking about something completely different, I didn't think about that at all. It's been a long time since I've that episode? It's off Netflix so I haven't seen any episodes for a while. Where did you see it? I'll change it. Thanks for reminding me!
FangClaw66 out

Date: 03/11/14 11:22 PM

Lol Tucker.. PLEASE continue!

LD
-And don't ecto roses hurt Danny? I just watched that episode. Tucker's first time eating veggies....-

Date: 03/10/14 10:11 PM

Erika?s POV
?Okay guys, time to get up! We got a lot of ground to cover.? I said, Tucker groaned loudly. ?Tucker, we?ve got to get a move on, Danny doesn?t have much time left and I?d like to get there before the ghosts guards come.? I grabbed my backpack, and nudged him. ?Fine, I?m getting up, there better be extra food.? He grumbled and slowly got up, I handed him a piece of beef jerky. ?That?s all you get, we want to save the rest.? Sam explained as she put on her pack as well. ?It?s the middle of the night! I could be sleeping!? Tucker shouted and nibbled on his jerky. He just muttered something and continued walking. About ten minutes later we approached the island. ?This island is heavily guarded. The first guardian is???.? I trailed off, because a flight of stairs was standing right in front of me. ?Erika? You okay? You kind of trailed off???? Then she trailed off, I can assume she was staring at a rainbow or unicorn or something, Tucker was staring at the air. I knew what he was seeing, a giant salad trying to eat him. We all stopped, and I shivered. ?Why does it have to be stairs, out of all the things I?m afraid of, it had to be stairs.? I muttered. ?You?re afraid of stairs?? Asked Tucker, chuckling. ?Okay, combine a paralyzed leg with a flight of stairs. I?ve fallen down the same flight of stairs exactly five thousand times. If falling down a flight of stairs is not scary, I don?t know what is.? I said, slowly. ?Let?s go, I?d rather not go into details about my strange fear.? We continued to the island and approached the guards. The guard slowly nodded and put his spear down. ?Morok.? I said, and quickly flew over to the ecto rose patch, picked a few flowers and quickly flew back to Sam and Tucker. Then we set off to Sammy?s den.
FangClaw66 out

Date: 02/25/14 2:52 PM

Great job! Can't wait for more!
Waterspout out

Date: 02/22/14 3:30 PM

Erika?s POV
As we traveled through the forest, the cuccaburra flew towards me with a note tied to his leg. I untied the note and started reading it. I felt the color drain from my face as I read it. ?Erika, Danny is in critical condition. You must hurry or he?ll die. Through my travels, I have found out the remaining supply of ecto roses are in a small island in the middle of the Ghost Zone. You will find it there, be careful, it is guarded by several ghosts. Be careful, Sammy.? I quickly dug out a map out of my backpack, and slowly found the island. ?We?ll stop here for the rest of the day, get rested for tonight.? I instructed Sam and Tucker, ?We have a long journey ahead of us.? I began to set up the tent and build a fire, Tucker brought up the food. ?Where are we going tonight?? ?The center of the Ghost Zone, it has the antidote for Danny.?
BTW, if you guys have any OCs or ideas for the fanfic, post them here. I?ll be glad to accept them. The format for OCs must be like this.
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothes:
Extra.
Thanks again!
FangClaw66 out

Date: 02/17/14 9:57 PM

LunaDiana
Glad you like Sammy, I just quickly wrote that down.
Oh and btw
Erika: Thanks Amber, the forest is much scarier but I think I know the way. I think I stopped at that island when I grabbed the ecto rose, I ended up with some pretty bad burns and a broken wrist. Hope I do much better this time.
Me: Really, Erika? Really, you also got a sprained ankle and a scar circling all around your right hand until your wrist. You didn't do very well.
Erika: Oh yeah, I should be terrified, but I'm not. Wish me good luck!
Me: I forbid you. (Erika rushes off) She's the bit of a rebel. Hope she makes it this time. She may, she may not.

Date: 02/17/14 7:38 PM

@FangClaw
Yay! You used my suggestion! And Whaa?! Sammy, DO NOT SAY THAT!!!!!! You CAN do anything!

Another idea, courtesy of my OC, Amber: There is a small abandoned island in the middle of the Ghost Zone. Smack dab in the middle. On that island, there are strange and unusual new plants. BUT, they are guarded by ghosts. Those plants MIGHT save Danny.

Me: Geez Amber, way to destroy the mood
Amber: I HAVE been there! It is SO freaky! But it just might save Danny. Oh, and hi Erika! I know about time, too. Too bad I'm a half-ghost though...
Me: AMBER!!
Amber: What? Plus, I hate Vlad, too. Who DOES NOT hate Vlad? Himself?

LD

Date: 02/17/14 6:04 PM

Sammy?s POV
I rushed to get Danny?s fever down, nothing was working, his fever was getting higher by the minute and he was ghostly pale. ?Danny, you cannot die on me, your friends are trying. Don?t die on them, please don?t.? I muttered, I had tried absolutely everything, and nothing was working. I sat down in the corner and started crying, he was going to die, and there was nothing to be done. ?Hope the others are doing okay.? I mumbled and sobbed. "I can't do anything."

Date: 02/17/14 5:59 PM

Erika?s POV
?Sammy is my twin sister, we?ve been through everything together. She chose a different path than me, medicine. I went another way, and chose time. I?ve been learning everything about time, from travel to freezing it. I also speak a two different types of ectolan, time and the regular. Sammy speaks medicine and regular. We trained together, played together and fought crime together.? I said, taking a breath. ?What happened to your leg then, surely she must know.? Sam said, ?So what happened to it?? I sighed, ?I was only six years old, just got started being taught by Clockwork. Evidently, while I was sleeping, someone injected a paralyzing formula into my leg, I didn?t notice it at all. Slept right through it. I get up about two or three hours later, I collapsed trying to get a glass of water, I broke my wrist and had to start using a crutch. I hated it, now it?s my best friend, carries me everywhere, and helps me stand. It turned black, I don?t like people seeing it, might gross them out.? I showed them my right leg, which was throbbing more than ever, I didn?t tell them that though. ?When Sammy was only twelve, she caught ecto fever, it was terrible. She was fighting for life, when I decided to risk my life to save her, it didn?t go well. I almost died, and the ecto rose I brought back didn?t work. It only made the fever take her faster away.? Before I knew it, tears began to spring from my eyes and I was sobbing. ?The day she died was the worst day of my life, besides Mrs. Henderson, she was the only friend I had, and she was gone. I found her den over a year ago, I was just exploring the ghost zone, and I stumbled across this little medicine den. For the first time in a year I had felt joy, and we have been sending messages back and forth ever since.? I wiped a tear from my eye and smiled. ?I needed that, oh and by the way Tucker, I can see you.? Tucker jumped and denied crying, when clearly he was crying. ?I think it?s time for lights out.? I said as I hobbled to my tent.

Date: 02/17/14 1:42 PM

@FangClaw
HEY! I KNOW!!!! How about explain Sammy's past! Weren't you going to do that anyways?

Good luck!

~Luna**

Date: 02/17/14 11:18 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting much. Got kinda stuck and now I don't know what to write.
Also if any of you guys have characters you want to have in this fanfic or you don't understand what's happening just post it and I'll do all I can. I will be finishing the fanfic and if you have any ideas, just post them.
FangClaw66 out

Date: 02/12/14 8:41 PM

@Cluttergg

Actually, I am not continuing this. FangClaw will continue this on her own, as I REALLY need to continue my fanfiction. I hope she continues, as this is facinating...

LD
-Listening to Love Mist