YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
We all miss Danny Phantom :(

Date: 06/21/14 2:24 PM

We need to work together to try to get Butch Hartman to bring Danny Phantom back! Am I right people?! Post ur fave episode, if u love, like, or hate the show, and how epic u think the show is. Thanks guys!
   16 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/05/14 12:14 PM

It was rumored that is was coming back with a new series, called Sam Manson Monster Hunter, when all the characters are older, so there is still a small chance. They r blessing us with rare marathons of DP, but still, at least we got that, and maybe us kids should send letters, giving them ideas for new ghosts, a main antagonist, and new humans, ,perhaps even Danny with a new power...........

Status: -Currently writing new poems, short stories, and books-
Emberstar

Date: 10/04/14 12:24 AM

please Danny,don't go.....................

Date: 09/21/14 8:26 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NICKTOONS LET BUTCH HARTMAN BRING DANNY PHANTOM BACK! BRING BACK THE GHOST WE LOVE THE MOST! OBVIOUSLY DP HAS GOTTEN TONS MORE RATINGS! EVEN AFTER TEN YEARS! PLEASE OH PLEASE BRING HIM BACK! IT IS MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOW! DON'T DESTROY THE CHILDHOOD! :(

Date: 08/25/14 9:57 PM

yes we will!!!!!!!!!

Date: 08/24/14 9:42 PM

Hey, Starpaw, haven't seen you in a while. I literally haven't been on this site for two years until today. I was going to mention that I'm rewriting Portals and working on the sequel after I'm done with the rewrite but I really had to agree with your anime suggestion. Butch, if you're reading this, try to make a partnership with Funimation or something.

Date: 08/14/14 3:07 PM

I love the show so much! It's my absolute favorite cartoon!
I think it'd be awesome if someone could turn it into an anime :3
StarPaw,

Date: 08/07/14 5:48 PM

Thx a bunch guys. This stinks.. Danny Phantom was the best show EVER! Me and my big brother love it, but they don't air it anymore on Nicktoons as often as they used to.. CURSE YOU NICKELODEON! AIR OUR SHOW!!! Anyway I heard there would be a Danny Phantom movie. I hope so :P

Date: 08/07/14 4:01 PM

kinderd spirits and d-stableisd

Date: 08/01/14 8:10 AM

i love "bitter reuinions" and "docter's disorders".

i really miss the show.

Date: 06/29/14 11:58 PM

Yes we do.

Date: 06/27/14 1:16 PM

Yes we do :o{

Date: 06/26/14 1:53 AM

My fave show would have to be Control Freaks or Urban Jungle. And I love the show I wish it would come back!!!!

Date: 06/24/14 3:51 PM

I loved the ultimate enemy! It was scary I loved it. And I love DANNY HE,S MY BAE !!!! PLEASE BRING HIM BACK!!!I <3 DAAANNNYY

Date: 06/23/14 11:53 PM

Plz respond and comment to my post