YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Danny Phantom » View Thread
I'M BACK!!

Date: 08/16/14 2:38 PM

Hey, PUPPY2412 here! I am so, so sorry for disappearing.

@StarPaw,
Do you think we could do a fanfiction together again? Maybe do the Layla, Hope, Jordon, and Danny sequel over? I forgot where we were, and I did not save my parts....

@LunaDiana (I believe that was/is your user)
Hi! How are you? Do you remember where StarPaw and I left off on our fanfic? I remember that you were our most frequent reader. If so, thank you! If not, no worries. If StarPaw wants to continue it with me, we might have to rewrite it. I believe/think she said that she didn't remember either.

@StarPaw & Layla,
Hey! How are you? Would you like some virtual cookies? *holds a plate of cookies to you* ~Hope
@LunaDiana,
Hi! Virtual cookies? *holds plate of cookies to you* ~Hope
@Everyone
Sorry for disappearing so long. I kind of lost interest in DP for awhile.... But, I am back now and I am a DP fan again! I am going to try to get on here more often.

PUPPY

7 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/24/14 11:44 PM

@PUPPY
Mika: I LOATHED her last fanfic!
Kimi: C'mon! It wasn't THAT bad!
Me: You guys hate that crossover, don't you.
Mika: Hated it!
Kimi: No...?
Me: You guys are so mean! *runs off*
Kimi: -_- Great...
Violet: You guys are SO mean!
Mr. Narrator: Yes, I totally agree.
Mika: Shove off!
Mr. Narrator: My, my. You are ruder than PUPPY, LunaDiana, and StarPaw combined... *leaves*
*Mika*
-Kimi-
@PUPPY and Hope and Mai
Me: HA! My OCs do that ALL the time! Hi Mai! This is my newest Danny Phantom OC, Violet.
Violet: Hi guys. A little info. on me is that my dad is none other than Danny Fenton...
Me: Wow... A lot of my DP OCs are children of Danny...
Violet: -_- Also, I've invented Ghost-fighting weapons, and my main power is controlling rocks...
Me: I would explain, but my post would be ginormous... But Violet was a REALLY good inventor before she focused on her natural abilities.
Violet: Nice to meet you guys. I hope to see you around soon.
LunaDiana
~Violet

Date: 08/23/14 1:46 AM

@LunaDiana,
Well, your fanfictions are really, really great! You should totally be a writer someday. {Totally agree! ~Hope I haven't read them, but PUPPY and Hope talk about how awesome they are. So I agree too! ^-^ ~Mai} Mika, Kimi, do you agree?
PUPPY
@LunaDiana, Mika, and Kimi,
Hi, again! It's Mai! The Digimon OC. [And, Hope! The DP OC. ]
I am actually typing for her; she is reading over my shoulder. [Yeah, well, Mai got to the laptop first.] hehe... Anywho, a little information about me is that I am a new OC of PUPPY's. [And, she's trying to compete in baking with me...] I can't help it! I love to bake, AND cook! [Yeah, but still....]
Me: Someone's jealous!
Hope: Am NOT!?! *crosses arms*
She's funny.
Me:ARE too!
Uh oh... I smell the start of an argument. I have a sixth sense for these things. Soooo, I am going to sign off now. I'll sign off for Hope too.
Mai
Hope

Date: 08/21/14 11:31 PM

@PUPPY
Me: How could I NOT remember you! You were the most frequent reader of MY fanfic. I have a very good memory of my online friends' OCs... You're welcome for the cookies Hope and Mai.
Kimi: I made those cookies.... *sees Hope's cookies* O_O *takes 10, and runs away*
Mika: Hey! GET BACK HERE WITH MY COOKIES!! *runs after Kimi*
Me: *looks at cookie plate* But there's like 15 cookies left.... *takes 5 cookies, puts them in pocket* Anyway, I have NOT seen Digimon. And why is Mr. Narrator back?! If I see one GLIMPSE of him in my post, he's-
Mr. Narrator: Oh, hi there. I'M BACK!
Me: -_- .... *gets the Fenton Creep Stick*
Mr. Narrator: Oh dear.. *disappears*
Me: Good... he's gone...
LunaDiana
@PUPPY and Mai and Hope
Kimi: *running away from Mika, eating cookies* Hi guys!
Mika: *racing after Kimi* GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIES!!
Kimi: I left you TONS of cookies! I'm alright, except for the fact that I'm running for my life!
Mika: *hits her with a huge blast of air, knocks her down* I'm okay, except for the fact that she STOLE MY COOKIES!
Kimi: I did NOT steal your cookies! There are still TONS of cookies! *hits Mika with a lightning blast, runs off*
Mika: She is going to pay for that?
Me: I should stop this right here?..
*Mika*
-Kimi-

Date: 08/21/14 7:59 PM

@LunaDiana,
Me: *SQUEALS LOUDLY* Yay! You're still here! AND, you remember ME! {She remembers me too... ~Hope} I was going to say that; however, SOMEONE was impatient. {Well, excuuuuuse me. *sees cookies* COOKIES! THANK YOU LUNA!! ~Hope *walks in the room* I heard the word cookies....where are they? ~Mai} Mai, say hi to Luna, Mika, and Kimi. {*waves* Hiiiii! I'm Mai. *bows* I'm a Digimon OC! ~Mai I love it when she bows! It's so cute. *eats cookie* ~Hope} Luna, have you seen Digimon before? Mika, Kimi, how are you? -answer to Mika's question: Hope baked chocolate marshmallow cookies- Am I talking....er, typing too fast? I feel like I'm typing a mile a minute. I'm sorry I was gone so long... I *says quietly* lost some interest in DP. But, I'm back and I am a fan again!
PUPPY

@Luna, Mika, and Kimi,
Hope here! {Mai too! ~Mai} Hi! The cookies were delicious, Luna. {I agree! I made sure Hope left PUPPY a cookie though. She was eating like a cookie monster! ;) hehe... ~Mai} Real funny, Mai. *rolls eyes* {Oh, did you want me to say that you were eating like a cookie monstermon? *cracks up* ~Mai} No. Anyway.... (I AM BACK! *evil laugh* IT IS I, THE DASHINGLY HANDSOME NARRATOR!) Oh, brother. Him....again. {Excuse me, Mr.Narrator? May you please bother us on a different day? We are catching up with friends today. I would be happy to schedule an appointment for you. ~Mai} (Well, you asked nicely, instead of yelling go away. Sure...*leaves*) *jaw drop* Mai....h-how...?
{Uh, I guess we sign off now? ~Mai} Oh, yeah, I suppose so...
Hope
Mai

Date: 08/20/14 4:15 PM

welcome back

Date: 08/20/14 12:08 AM

@PUPPY

Me: OMG! PUPPY! HOORAY! *throws confetti everywhere* Hehe... Too excited?
Mika: Hi Hope... What kind of cookies?
Me: Sorry PUPPY, it's been too long.. I remember that Jordan was in a talent show, and one of her friends (Clowi?) was being mean to her other friend... I think Jordan was describing how she became half-ghost at that point... I don't remember much... Darn you, brain! >_<
Mika: O_o .....
Me: I'm glad you're back!
Kimi: And so am I!
Me: Heh... She a renamed OC of mine... That's Danni... ^^; Anyways, nice to see you and Hope again. *gives you, Hope, and all the rest of your OCs virtual cookies*
Mika: You never make ME cookies...
Me: You never leave for months at a time. And no, you're not allowed to.
Kimi: .....

LunaDiana
*Mika*
-Kimi-