YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar » View Thread
Who else wants less korra and more aang

Date: 11/10/13 7:08 PM

I think that most of us can agree that avatar is better then korra and i think that they should make the new comics into actual episodes

AZA

52 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/23/14 1:32 AM

As much as i love ATLA it's in between korra and itself.
By the way Read the Search comic books of ATLA if u want to find out About zuko's mom.

Date: 03/18/14 3:55 PM

I wish Avatar would have continued to the fourth season it is much better than Korra

Date: 03/16/14 10:07 PM

I totally would love having more aang and less korra. Aang shall live on forever. he is epic

Date: 03/16/14 8:27 PM

WE SOOOOOOO NEED MORE AANG I NEED TO SEE MORE TOPH AND KATARA.......... ALSO I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ZUKOS MOTHER AND IF SHE IS ALIVE

Date: 03/13/14 3:42 PM

Aang is so important, and so much better than Korra. But, I think Korra may give us a little hope right? I mean at least we still have Avatar!! It's just with Korra!! I sure do miss twinkletoes though...

- Toph

Date: 03/12/14 7:23 PM

I think that both are amazing, but ATLA was something great and different. They kinda strayed from the charm of bending in LOK, but i still love it! ATLA also had prettier, and more meaningful characters. I still love LOK, but ATLA is more important to me.

Date: 03/02/14 12:52 PM

I like Avatar the last Airbender much more then legands of Korra because A)The charecters are more relatable and B) you were with Aang from the beginning so i think people are more attatched to him.GO ATLA!!!!!!!

Date: 02/12/14 3:12 PM

Man, forget Aang! More LOK FOREVER! Korra will live on! Aang already died! :D

Date: 02/10/14 10:25 PM

Korra is better....~

^!^Natsumi^!^
[~]Mitsuko[~]
*\Kamiko/*

Date: 02/09/14 10:19 AM

korra was originally a mini series

Date: 02/09/14 4:53 AM

aang is waaaaaay awesomer!!!!!!

Date: 02/08/14 6:51 PM

Aang is way better than lok

Date: 02/08/14 9:58 AM

lok is ok..... but I stopped watching it after they revealed amon im watching old episodes and I think I like avatar bettter

Date: 02/07/14 3:17 PM

Aang!!! LOK is ok, its still not very good though. Korra is too well umm, i cant find words to describe her. I miss the original team Avatar! ATLA ATLA ATLA NO MORE LOK NO MORE LOK

Date: 02/06/14 9:42 PM

MORE ATLA NO MORE LOK

Date: 01/15/14 4:27 PM

In the end, Aang wouldn't have defeated Ozai without Team Avatar's help. In fact, He'd be a goner. In the end he finished Ozai off himself, but Korra in her big spirit form defeated Vaatu and Unalaq(Vaatunalaq?!) By herself. Yes Tenzin told her how to do it but the lion-turtle told Aang how to bend Ozai's spirit.

Personally, I favor LOK and Avatar Korra.

Hoag

Date: 01/13/14 4:32 PM

I want more Aang! I miss that show soooo much! The Legend of Korra is still a really good show, but i liked Avatar: The Last Airbender waaaaaay better!! And there is only 9 episodes in a season, what is up with that? Are they running out of ideas or something?

Date: 01/12/14 6:33 PM

Well, I actually wanted more Korra because in ATLA, we got 3 chapters of Aang, but in LOK, we only get 2, short chapters.

~Panda393~

Date: 01/09/14 5:52 PM

I love them both. The comics would be impossible to put into episodes so sorry. I love Bryke and I know that they aren't wizards. These things take time.
I love Korra A LOT, but I have to say the characters aren't developing much. The Gaang is irreplaceable. My favorite in Avatar is Zuko, my favorite in LOK is Eska. It's kinda sad how my favorite character is the source of comic relief above all else. Asami had so much going for her, but they've turned her into such a side-liner it's sad. I don't like how Masami was brought back so quickly. The love triangle has gotten on everyone's nerve, so I'm glad that's going away. I want to see more of Asami on her own and more of Mako just being Mako. It was really nice seeing him going places in the beginning and I think /masami kinda destroyed it. Korra is fine I think. Less love interests for Bolin please. Just ONE AT A TIME GUYS!
Okay rant over.

~ ELLE ~

Date: 01/09/14 12:10 PM

yeah! aang is way better than korra!!
and alot of questions are not yet answered they can make a complete book with it!!