YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar » View Thread
should there be more air benders in ATLA

Date: 07/10/14 5:22 AM

I think there should be even though it might ruin a bit of the series I think it would be cool myself should there be more air benders.
   9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/15/14 6:55 PM

no because aang would be jealous and if they turn against aang they know all his moves to beat him and it would ruin the story.

Date: 09/15/14 12:14 PM

I have a theory of how Airbenders could still exist in the Avatar world!

Okay, so the airbenders were nomads, right? Always traveling around the world, from temple to temple.

Sozin went and attacked all four Air Temples, but couldn't it be possible that some Airbenders survived, if they weren't in those air temples during the attacks?

They could have covered their tattoos, hid their pets, and didn't use their airbending, and lived in the Earth Kingdom, or pretty much anywhere.

Date: 08/24/14 12:04 AM

I don't agree with this, and I'm glad they kept in to Aang being the last airbender. After all, the show was called, "Avatar: The Last Airbender"

They'd have had to switch everything, but don't get me wrong! I'm overjoyed the air nation began to rebuild in the LOK!

Date: 08/15/14 5:44 PM

OMG! I once had a dream about Aang, Katara, and Sokka finding another air bender right around the start of the show (right before they went to the water tribe). Then they learned she was a second avatar o.e

Date: 07/21/14 9:51 AM

Maybe in Korra, but not ATLA. It's right in the title.

Date: 07/19/14 3:03 PM

Yes and no. Yes, because Aang wouldn't have to be the only one. No because it would change the story A LOT.

Date: 07/18/14 5:34 PM

Defintly it would be EPIC! :D

Date: 07/16/14 6:43 AM

Yeah I guess that would be cool but it would spoil some good shows