YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar » View Thread
ASK LONGSHOT

Date: 08/01/14 2:00 PM

Variety (Me): now, since Longshot didn't want to do the intro due to the fact he doesn't want to talk, but i'm making him answer you questions, cause that's how good I am Anywho, Longshot, just like Smellerbee, is in my new fanfic The Freedom Fighters, and before I post it, i'm having him answer YOUR questions about ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL!

Your Welcome

~Variety, out
P.S. Also check out my Ask Smellerbee post and ask her some questions too (that's right, she's with the program)

22 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/26/14 8:35 PM

@Variety
Is The Freedom Fighters fanfic out yet?
-immawizzrd

Date: 08/24/14 12:35 AM

for @earthboi
Longshot: Welcome to the board.
Variety (me): Yes, my fellow avatard, welcome to the board, of the amazing and wonder full Avatar The Last Airbender.
Longshot: Really?
Variety: Ya, that's right, I said it

Date: 08/23/14 2:54 PM

hey longshot im new
to the avatar site

Date: 08/23/14 12:01 AM

@swampfish
Variety (me): it all good, don't worry about it

Date: 08/22/14 7:40 PM

Sorry. I forgot which board I was on.

Date: 08/22/14 6:45 PM

@swampfish
I don't. Also, you might want to ask that on the Legend of Korra message board. Just sayin'
-immawizzrd

Date: 08/22/14 5:36 PM

Does anybody ship Korrasami?

Date: 08/21/14 6:08 PM

thanks, i'll need it

Date: 08/21/14 3:16 PM

@Variety
Yay! :3 Lol, I can't wait! Good luck <3

--Hannah :3

Date: 08/21/14 2:05 PM

Longshot: HAHAHA, that's a funny story, um, Variety, i'm gonna let you handle this one.
Variety (me): That is what the entire first chapter of The Freedom Fighters is about. I'll get it for you soon, I promise

Date: 08/21/14 12:51 PM

Hey! How did you and Smellerbee meet?

Date: 08/20/14 10:24 PM

For @immawizard
Longshot: *blushes* well, if you knew her, you would think, "hey, what's not to love".
Variety (me): please, darling, call me Variety, EpicFangrl was the only name I could come up with that would fit within the 10 character limit for the usernames. That's why I don't have an "I" in "Fangrl". But, it's ok my friend, I knew you would eventually come to this board, your such a loyal fan, and I love you for that and i'm working on another board that I know you will ABSOLUTLY LOVE!!!!!!!!! just wait and see

Date: 08/20/14 2:12 PM

@ Longshot~ So, how long has it been since the 100 year war?

@Variety~ You should totally make this into a fanfic where Longshot and Smellerbee "confess their love." It could be, like, a reality show to go with this talk show. (:

Adeyla

Date: 08/19/14 6:59 PM

@EpicFangirl
Sorry I been gone awhile.
Also Longshot. AWWW!!! <3 U LOVE HER THAT'S SO SWEET!!!
-immawizzrd

Date: 08/17/14 10:01 PM

Longshot: oh, and um, I've liked her ever since I met her, she just, had this THING about her, I still don't know what it is, but it gives me butterflies in my stomach every time I see her *blushes*

Date: 08/17/14 8:01 PM

Longshot: that's cute @adeyla, but if you saw what she looks like NOW (which is WAY different from what she looked like in the series) you would know that guys send her stuff like that all the time.
Variety (me): ya, cause she's WAY prettier now, and sometimes when she needs info, she plays with a guy's heart a little.
Longshot: ya, I wanna do something unique, something she will know is from me and could ONLY be form me.

Date: 08/17/14 4:26 PM

I think you should show Smellerbee that u like her by SHOWING her instead of telling her. Like make a heart out of arrows or something. How long have u been liking her anyway?

Adeyla
Author of "THE LIE ABOUT LIFE" (Coming soon to the ATLA fanfic boards!!)

Date: 08/17/14 10:37 AM

Longshot: I, uh, I don't know what your talking about, I mean, I don't like her, THAT way. ok, I do. In fact, I LOVE her, but I don't know when or HOW to tell her, have any suggestions?

Date: 08/17/14 12:07 AM

Longshot: *looks at me like he's saying "do I have to"*
Variety (me): yes
Longshot: *sighs* ok, *reads question and blushes* wh- um, no I haven't, because I don't like her, I mean, I do, just, um, just not in, uh, THAT, sort of way.
ok, maybe I do like her a little, ok a lot, BUT DON'T TELL HER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Variety (me): immawizard, I love you you are awesome, do me a favor, can you try and get other people to check out my boards, I know you are a faithful commenter and I love you for that

Date: 08/16/14 4:43 PM

OK! I'll ask something! Longshot when will you tell Smellerbee you like her!? o_O Hmmm...!?!?
-immawizzrd