YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
Forever Together

Date: 02/22/10 8:47 PM

Ok hiya people call me beaky, heres some things about me, i LOVE penguins and FLOWER POWER RULES!. And if ZutareEra is reading this i love all your storys and i would not be the proud zutaraion i am today. ON WITH THE STORY!
( tophs pov)
Uh katara can i talk to you? Sure. Um over here please. Ok toph. (katara looks puzzled) How do you get i guy to like you? ( my mind was screaming what are you doing toph!!) Wow toph you got a crush! ( katara squeals really loud) who is it who is it! well i can't say. Oh come on you can tell me! ( the little voice in my head says DON'T DO IT TOPH YOU'LL REGRET IT!) Unforntly I ignored my mind. Its its........ Yes yes? says Katara. Its...........Aang.

Dun Dun Dun! yup its a cliffie!

Beaky

370 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/07/14 10:01 PM

If you want a full explanation of why I was gone for a while please go to my story Diaries which I kinda explain what happened.

Anyways I had the worst nightmare the other day about this story. In my dream I was on my computer and I went to note pad and where I have my story saved and it all was BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I woke up I can downstairs in a panic, but Forever Together was still there... But I went to another story andthat was blank.......Not really sure what happened......But it was okay because I hadn't written very much on the other story and I was planning to revise it anyway.

Nightmares are scary.

I'll have a chapter up soon!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 03/25/14 1:48 PM

Don't want this to die!

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Date: 03/16/14 10:37 AM

Hi!! I remember reading this fanfiction a while ago. Can't wait to reread it! Are you still updating?

Date: 03/13/14 7:21 PM

OMG I'M MAKING ONE WITH AANG AND TOPH, AHHH XD

Date: 03/12/14 11:17 AM

Great chapter! Trust me, I am 110% okay with you totally warping around the Avatar world. XD It's so exciting, because I don't know what to expect. The very first chapter was thrilling, all because of Toph confessing her love for Aang. ^-^ Keepon Writing!

By The Way~<3

Testing the character "."

Date: 03/12/14 12:26 AM

Great chapter, I liked it! : )

-MadTay

Date: 03/11/14 11:26 AM

Please read my previous post before this

Chapter 48

"Is that your Dad?" Zuko asked the boy crouched next to him. "My Dad doesn't have a nose ring!" Sokka replied offended.

"Sorry." Zuko whispered back. Sokka huffed. "Come on!" He pleaded. "Hey you! Get out here!" A guard growled. A tall man shuffled out of the gondola. "Dad!" Sokka grinned.
.....................................A Cell, sometime later..................................
"My son!" Hakoda hugged Sokka tightly. "You'd better be more careful with that getup on." Hakoda pointed to his son's uniform.

"Yeah...I kinda ran into that problem ealier...." Sokka trailed off. "What are you doing here?" Hakoda asked. "Well at first, we came to rescue Katara-" Hakoda cut Sokka off.

"You let your sister get captured!" Hakoda growled. "It's wasn't my fault. She was sulking over her boyfriend and...." Sokka stopped when he saw Hakoda's livid face.

"Boyfriend? She's too young to be dating!" Sokka's father was red with fury. "Dad, calm down! Let me finish!" Sokka pleaded. "Alright..."
....................................The courtyard...........................
"Dad!" Katara embraced her father. "I missed you so much!" Tears slipped out of her eyes. She hugged her brother too.

"Now what's this about a boyfriend?" Hakoda glared down at his daughter. "You told him?!" Katara screeched. Sokka tried to hide behind Suki. "Um....Yeah....He has a right to know...and um....." Sokka's voice cracked.
...................................Meanwhile................................
(Yeah I'm skipping a lot of stuff that was in the episode for sake of not confusing everyone...But this will probably confuse people too soooo...Yup.)

"We all know that's a lie Zuko." Mai stepped out of the shadows and glared at her ex boyfriend. "Mai!" Zuko exclaimed.
..................................The Courtyard...............................
"We need to start a riot!" Sokka explained. Longshot who had sneaked into the courtyard a few minutes earlier cocked his head. "Yeah...I'm not sure how either..." Sokka rubbed his chin.

"I'll show you how." Hakoda said confidantly. He pushed a nearby prisoner. "Hey! You hurt my feelings!" The guy cried in protest. "Aren't you gonna hit me back?" Hakoda asked incredulously.

"Normally I would, but I've been learning to control my feelings." The guy replied. Chit Sang choose that moment to appear. "I know your planning something. And I want in!" He demanded.

"You wouldn't know how to start a prison riot would you?" Sokka asked hopefully. "A riot. Psh, that's easy!" Chit Sang picked up a small man and started waving him over his head. "HEY! RIOT!" He yelled. The prisoners complied. "Impressive." Hakoda said.
........................................Meanwhile................................
"This prisoners are rioting! I'm here to protect you!" A guard rushed into the room. "I don't need your protection." Mai rolled her eyes.

Zuko chuckled. "Trust me, she doesn't!" The guard persisted. Zuko shot fire at him and ducked out of the room. He bolted the door behind him. "I'm sorry Mai." He said.
...............................Courtyard......................................
"Good, your here!" Sokka said to Zuko. Katara ignored Zuko. "What now?" Zuko asked. "We get a hostage." Sokka said.

"That's no good! The warden will just cut the line!" Zuko frowned. "Not if the hostage is the warden!" Sokka laughed. Everyone looked confused.

Suki smiled. "I think I can handle that." She began running on peoples head. "Could she do that before?" Katara looked at Sokka. "Thats some girl." Hakoda said. "Yeah....." Sokka smiled dreamily.

I'm going to be so happy when they are all finally home because it's been really hard to write the Boiling Rock stuff!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 03/11/14 11:25 AM

Hi guys!

Before I post the chapter, I just want to get a few things cleared up so nobody is confused. First off, since Longshot and Katara have been added to the boiling rock, and Ty-Lee has been taken away, a lot of things are going to be different than the acutal episodes.
Ty-Lee betraying Azula for one thing and a whole lot more. Which means, this story is getting very AUish (AU means Alternate Universe if your not up to speed on fanfiction lingo)

I know some people don't like that. They want everything cannon. With my major pairings being Zutara and Taang, and Ty-Lee an airbender, you can tell I'm a total non cannon person.

(Heck, I'd even bring Yue into this story if I could...She's one of my favourite charaters.) So if I get anyone saying: "Hey! You crazy person! This isn't like the show! What's wrong with you? Have you been drinking cactus juice?"

I just want them to know why everything is like this. I hope everyone who reads my story is okay that it's not cannon. And I'm going to say right off that this isn't my best chapter.

It's really hard to work everything out with lot of differen't characters and yeah...So not proud of this chapter. Even so, I hope you continue reading! On with the story! (It'll get better once everyone is home!)

Thanks for reading!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 03/03/14 9:18 AM

Beaky,

Goodie~! I'm excited!

By The Way~<3

Water: 35 liters. Carbon: 20 kilograms. Ammonia: 4 liters. Lime: 1.5 kilograms. Phosphorus: 800 grams. And other elements in small quantities...

Date: 03/01/14 3:10 PM

I'm going to try to post soon. Sorry for the long wait.

Beaky

Date: 02/01/14 3:14 PM

I can't wait for the new chapter, Beaky! : )

Also, I couldn't help but to notice your comment about high school fics and Kataang vs Zutara battles. Those were the great days! Even though I was only on here as a silent reader then, I still miss all of those old stories. Do you remember Sunny1234? (I know the numbers probably aren't right, but she definitely went by Sunny or Sunni) She had some great Zutara stories. Now it seems like most stories these days are all OC or Korra based, which is awesome, I just miss some of the older fanfics.

. . . Wow, I sound/feel like a really old woman now. LOL.

Post soon!

-MadTay

Date: 02/01/14 10:58 AM

you have a crush. well some kids have a crush.can we stop talking about this.

Date: 01/28/14 7:26 PM

I've gotten a new chapter almost finished.

Beaky

Date: 01/02/14 11:53 PM

???? I dont understand it thats the ending???

Date: 01/01/14 11:52 PM

Puppyluvr!

OMG I REMEMBER YOU TOO!

Wow, did I really just say OMG? Anyway, I do remember you! Wow it's been awhile! I really hope you've come back for good! Ahh the memories. Back in the good old days of high school fics and Kataang and Zutara battles.

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Happy New Year!

Date: 01/01/14 4:54 PM

Puppyluvr,

I think I very well may remember you! I've been here for...

*checks*

...erm, "1 year and -5 months." I didn't know we dealt with negative numbers on this website...

|-bY tHe wAy-|

Date: 12/24/13 3:08 PM

Beaky? Do you...do you remember me? I REMEMBER YOU. From like three years ago...and I remember this! This story! MEEHHHH 4TH GRADE MEMORIES.
This is so weird that I'm posting here no one probably remembers me and this is so different like what happened to this place. end of rambling This used to be my life. I'm confused now. You probably think I'm a weirdo. I kind of am. It's been three years since I came here... I remember you though. And this. And everybody. OMG, I was like 9 years old. What is life.
Okay, I am done with my freakishness now. Ignore it, I have clearly lost my mind.
HELLO AND GOODBYE, BEAKY.

Puppy
(I think that's how I used to sign off...OMG, my username was "puppylvur9". PUPPY LOVER. SERIOUSLY, ME?)

Date: 12/12/13 10:22 PM

@Way
Me: Happy early birthday! *Hands you a birthday cake*
Kasumi: *Hands you a teddy bear* Beat that, Saki!
Saki: *Brings a birthday cake, teddy bear, and a kindle* Happy birthday!
Me and Kasumi: T-T T_T YOU COPIED US!!!!
Saki: Whaaat?

Date: 12/12/13 2:32 PM

Oh, and, awesome NICKname! I love Iggy... ^^

|-bY tHe wAy-|

The Way's Birthday Countdown: 1 DAY REMAINING

Date: 12/12/13 2:31 PM

Beaky,

That's fine! One thing that plays a major role in all of us being busy is school. I've noticed that there is a plethora of new stories and new authors, and more frequent posting during Christmas and Summer vacation.

|-bY tHe wAy-|

The Way's Birthday Countdown: 1 DAY REMAINING