YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
{Diaries}

Date: 11/02/10 7:36 PM

Ok! You all know me from my other story! Forever Together!
But I'm doing another Story now! Its about the Charaters Diaries. First of is Yue. (this is when she is 5)

Dear Diary,

I wonder what I should write in this, Mommy gave it to
me today. She said I should record my life in this and write about my feelings. She also says it will help my remember things, then she said it will help me remeber her. But I don't understand that. If she is right here with me, why do I need to remember her?

I hope you like it!

Beaky

352 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/15/14 3:12 PM

Still loving it!! Can't wait for more!

Adeyla

Date: 07/14/14 9:39 PM

I'm sorry for lack of posting. I'll try to post more.

As I always say........I'll try to give it one last shot at posting regularly. But if I can't this time....Well....I don't know....

Beaky

I'll try.

Date: 07/02/14 10:42 AM

When is the new Diary coming out?

Lucie.......The Whale!!!

Date: 06/27/14 4:36 AM

what

Date: 06/27/14 4:33 AM

because she is your mom

Date: 06/25/14 9:55 PM

I just found this and...This is AWESOME!!!*fangirls*

Lucie.......The Whale!!!

Date: 06/12/14 7:18 PM

Sure, I love doing Azula diaries.

I'll try to have one up soon. (It may not be the next diary, but I'll try to have it up with the next few I post.)

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 05/20/14 4:31 PM

More diaries please! Do another Azula one! Reading her diary will get back at Azula for terrorizing Aang and the gaang and the other nations!

Date: 05/15/14 11:53 PM

I liked that entry, it's cool to read about Hama before she went crazy, lol.

-MadTay

Date: 05/06/14 2:26 PM

cool!!!!

Date: 05/04/14 10:18 AM

Hama... Creepy~! But it's good to see an innocent side of her for once.

-By The Way

Some like it hot. But I like it Not! Cold-pressed paper is the way to go!

Date: 05/03/14 5:10 PM

So I'm going to say it right now: I fail at posting on a regular basis. So I'm sorry. Anyway, here's the next Diary. I'm doing Hama now. Back before she was captured.

Today was such a good day. I went penguin sledding with Puakai. She's the best friend a girl could have. Mom is letting her sleep over tonight.

My cousin Nami is going to come too. Hopefully we'll get to stay up late! I want to pull some pranks on some of the boys we know. We'll have to sneak past the grown ups though...

Hmm...We'll figure it out!I really need to practice my bending tomorrow. I'm getting a little rusty. I wish Puakai could bend.

We'd have so much fun learning together. Maybe Nami would want to practice together. She's a bender. She can even heal.

I can't heal yet. It kinda makes me mad because she's younger than me. She shouldn't be better than me. Her dad's a bender though so he probably helps her a lot.

Until later!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 04/26/14 1:08 PM

lol!!! >: .)

Date: 04/09/14 8:06 AM

Beaky,

Haha, no problem! At least all the drama has passed, right? Do post soon, I'm looking forward to it!

-By The Way

On average, I've been waiting five minutes for each page of this site to load. Oh, hello, could it be the billions of ads that are making my poor browser have to work overtime? Gee, I just don't know.

Date: 04/07/14 9:55 PM

Hi guys! Sorry to keep you waiting. My aunt just got married and that took up waaaay to much time, and my mom had her birthday so we had a party for her...let's just say that all of March and the first week of April were and ordeal! But now that all of that is done I can get back to writing! :) I'll probably have a chapter up in a few days!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 04/04/14 9:23 PM

Awesome chapter!

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Date: 03/26/14 12:43 PM

I'll keep it alive. Maybe people will come if i do something.
*Jumps from skyscraper*WEEE
*falls in mud pit*Not again!
*slips on banana while trying to get out*Aww come on!
*gets out but slips on more banana peels and falls back in*UGH!
*gets out but slips on banana peel and falls on face in banana cream pie*Yummy,except for the mud.

Date: 03/12/14 11:11 AM

Beaky,

Brilliant! Just like Mai, to be so calm, cool, and collected even in times that would make a person lose it. ^-^ Very good, and I'm so glad you're back!

By The Way~<3

Testing the character "."

Date: 03/12/14 12:18 AM

Nice! I feel like you really captured Mai's personality with that entry. Good job, Beaky. : )

-MadTay

Date: 03/11/14 6:50 PM

yay YOUR BACK !!!!!

this diary entry was great just like the others!!!! u REALLY know what the caracters would say which is AWESOME!!! I could seriously see "mai" writing this im not sure if u have done a zuko one yet and im not saying u should do one of him DO WHATEEVER U WANT is all im saying but I would like to see that

*facepalm* sorry..he he he :3

sErEen ThE PeNgUiN STEALER of other peoples siggies {A.K.A Luigi}

~This weeks: (undecided it could be you..DUN DUN DUNN