YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
Blasting Jelly Blues [A One-Shot]

Date: 05/11/12 11:13 AM

Blasting Jelly Blues
[A One-Shot]

What if Toph had been with the Gaang when they met the freedom fighters? What would have been different?
.............................................._._............................................

Longshot lit the end of the arrow and waited for the signal. He was startled when he heard a voice behind him. "Why would you do that?" She asked. Longshot lowered his bow and turned to her. "To kill all those inoccent people just to get rid of a few soilders? Is it really worth it?" She leaned against the trunk of the tree. Longshot

looked down at his feet from where he stood on the branch. "Why don't you speak? Is it because you can't or you choose not to?" Toph asked. Longshot didn't reply. "It's because you choose not to I exspect." Toph idly twirled a stick inbetween her fingers. "You seem very wise. I wouldn't think that you would do something like this. But

it's because of Jet isn't it? You trust him because he helped you when no one would. You felt helpless. You still feel helpless." Toph continued to mess with the stick. "Now don't get mad." Toph said when his heart rate started to

beat faster. "I know how you felt. I used to feel helpless." Toph sighed and threw the stick to the side. It fell to the forest floor. "That was before I could earthbend. Before I could see." She twiddled her thumbs. "I know your confused now. Cause you don't know." Toph lifted her

bangs to show her milky eyes. "I'm blind as a wolfbat." She felt Longshot's heart speed up again in surprise. "Didn't realize did you?" She smirked. "I learned earthbending from badger moles. They helped me see. I see from vibrations." Toph stood up. "But just because they taught

me and helped me doesn't mean I would listen to them all the time. I made my own choices. Made them really mad but thats irrelevant. Really, don't anger a badgermole." Toph chuckled. "Make your own choices. You don't have

to listen to Jet just cause your friends. It's corny, but listen to your heart." Toph stood up and brushed herself off. Right then a whistle sounded through the forest. "I'm not going to stop you if you decide to shoot that arrow, I'm

just telling you to think first." Toph jumped off the tree limb onto a rock piller she made. She vanished from sight. Longshot aimed again for the blasting jelly. But stopped and lowered his bow. He really didn't want to be a murderer. He was glad to have talked to Toph. Er...Listened.
........................................._._..................................................
That has been my lastest oneshot. Tell me if its horrible. If you can....Tell me gently.

Beaky

152 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/07/14 10:02 PM

I'M BACK!!!!!

New chapter soon! :)

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 04/01/14 7:58 PM

I don't want this to die! ):

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Date: 03/12/14 11:22 AM

Ew, gross, I was scrolling down and I saw my old signature. =_=

Great chapters, though, Beaky! You know, they're all eventually going to end up in Ba Sing Se together...

By The Way~<3

Testing the character "."

Date: 03/11/14 11:12 AM

Blasting Jelly Blues

Changes

Chapter One

"Sneers, why don't you go to Ba Seng Se?" Song asked. "That's kind of far away." Sneers had smartened up a bit in his time away from the Freedom Fighters.

Not much. But a little. At least he realized he had no chance with Song. "Well...Um...I'm not sure how to say this but....You've been living with us for almost two months.

My mom wants you to leave." Song looked down at her hands. "Okay. Thanks for letting me stay." Sneers stood up. "What? Your leaving now? It's night!" Song followed Sneers into the small house.

"I've left in the night lots of times. It's not a big deal. He went into his room and grabbed his bag of things. He went into the kitchen where Song's mother was having some tea.

"Thanks for having me. Is it alright if I take some food for the road?" Sneers pointed at some bread and fruit. "Yes of course. Are you leaving in the morning?" Song's mother asked hopefully.

"Nope. Leaving right now." Sneers smiled. He stuck some food into his bag. "Oh!" Song's mother stood up. "Are you sure?" Song asked in concern.

"Yeah." Sneers grabbed his coat he hung on the back of a chair. "But there's robbers and animals that could get you during the night!" Song protested.

"Nothing I haven't delt with before." He pulled on his coat and headed for the door. "Bye! It was great while it lasted!" He waved. "Bye." Song called.

"Be careful." Song's mother tried not to look to happy. He was part of the way down the lane when Song rushed out. "Here! Take this!" It was a small sack of money.

"I don't need this." Sneers handed it back to her. "Oh just take it! It'll make me feel better about you leaving!" Song thrust it at him.

"Well okay." He put it in his pocket. "So long!" He gave a wave. "Wait." Song hugged him very quickly and pecked him on the cheek.

"I hope I'll see you again sometime!" She smiled. "Me too." Sneers turned and walked into the shadows. "Ba Seng Se here I come." He said to himself.

Sneers was gone.

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 02/20/14 3:26 AM

Wow. That is a good story so far. Please continue ASAP.

~Luna**

Date: 02/17/14 9:47 PM

Blasting Jelly Blues

The Aftermath

Chapter Six

Smellerbee and Longshot were currently riding on Champ. "I can't believe he found us." Smellerbee said. Longshot shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't in the mood to talk. "He always was good at tracking..." Smellerbee mused.

Longshot remained focused on the path ahead of him. "Where do we go now?" She asked. Longshot shrugged again. "What's wrong with you?" Smellerbee asked.

Longshot did not reply. Smellerbee sighed. Longshot was terrible when he was in a bad mood. After three hours of riding Smellerbee was ready to stop.

Longshot wanted to continue on. "It's dark Longshot! We need to stop for the night. You have to be tired. We didn't sleep last night because we wanted to get to Gaoling by morning." Smellerbee crossed her arms.

"Let's just keep going for awhile." Longshot replied. "Longshot, come on! I'm tired!" Smellerbee's voice became whiny. "We need to keep going." Longshot got back on Champ. Smellerbee sighed.

"Fine." She climbed up behind Longshot. She slapped the animal on the flank. Champ began to gallop. After about two hours of riding through the night Smellerbee got fed up.

"I'm tired Longshot. I want to sleep." She slid off Champ and grabbed her sleeping bag. She dropped the sleeping bag on the ground and crawled in.

Longshot crouched next to her. "We need to keep going." He shook her arm. "Why? We must've gone a hundred miles today!" Smellerbee sat up, annoyed.

"We don't want Jet to catch up with us." Longshot said. "I don't want him to catch up with us either. It was really awful seeing him earlier. But we have Champ. He's not going to catch up with us on foot." Smellerbee patted Longshot's shoulder.

"You don't know that he won't. Where there's a will, there's a way with Jet." Longshot replied. "Longshot, I think your worrying too much." Smellerbee said in a concerned tone.

"Fine. Go to sleep. We're leaving first thing in the morning." Longshot huffed. "Thank you." Smellerbee laid back down. A few hours later the sun was just peaking over the horizon when Longshot urged Smellerbee awake.

"I don't want to get up yet!" She moaned. Longshot glared at her. "Fine." Smellerbee grumbled and reluctantly got out of her sleeping bag.

"I've got a plan." Longshot said. "What?" Smellerbee looked up from folding her sleeping bag. "We're going to Ba Seng Se."

The End.

Beaky

Date: 01/28/14 7:27 PM

Yes, I am continuing this.

Beaky

Date: 01/21/14 5:28 PM

You continuing? xD

~aangkorra0~{Alliesse}

Date: 01/10/14 12:52 PM

Horrible? Are you kidding? This is the BEST Toph- related
fan-fiction I ever read! I love it!

Also check on my fanfiction, The reflection of light!
Like yours, it also has Toph.

Kolin327

Date: 01/09/14 11:28 PM

Just saying Beakling, you gotta make two things.
You gotta make up your mind and make a new chapter please. It's been so long. I want more

-You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd. We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud. We might be laughing a bit too loud, aw, but that never hurt no one. ("Only the Good Die Young" by Billie Joel)

Date: 01/01/14 11:40 PM

I'm the same with Jet. Sometimes I hate him and sometimes I like him. It's weird.

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Happy New Year!

Date: 12/12/13 2:34 PM

I wonder who's next... Jet, maybe..? I sort of like Jet, but on the other side, I hate Jet. I'm strange in that way...

|-bY tHe wAy-|

The Way's Birthday Countdown: 1 DAY REMAINING

Date: 12/11/13 9:59 PM

Post soon please!

-Max

Date: 12/04/13 10:21 AM

I'll post more soon.

Beaky

Date: 11/13/13 9:15 PM

Hey Beaky! Can I call you Beaky? Anyways, I scrolled through all of the chapters and I love this! The fact it's somebody different every time gives us all time to think what wil happen next for the duo, or the person! Keep up this awesome story!

rebekaht

Date: 11/13/13 12:04 PM

I seriously have never had writers block this bad! WHHHHY! Gosh, I'm sorry! I'll to get over the writers block and post a new chapter soon.

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 10/21/13 2:44 PM

It's fine! Take your time!

?By The Way

Date: 10/21/13 1:19 PM

I'm having writers block on this story for some reason. I'm sorry about that. I'll post soon!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 10/09/13 1:26 PM

I shall be posting a chapter within the next few days, maybe today. I've not posted for a long time and I'm sorry. Some stuff went down and I just couldn't.

BUT I'M BACK!

Beaky

Smellershot <3

Date: 09/11/13 6:28 PM

awesome i don't like it i love it no no no love is such a small word beyond love