YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
White Blank Page

Date: 10/12/12 6:35 PM

Well, hello!
I'm MadTay, and I used to post on here with my sister a few years ago but we got busy with school and all that, but I'm back! Haha, and this story is about a character I made up named Natanie, but it will include the Avatar characters we all know and love too.
I'll post the first chapters soon, the very first one is just Natanie's back story so the second chapter will be when the story itself starts. I hope I get some readers and that you all enjoy it!
Thanks,
-MadTay
   878 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/14/14 11:30 PM

@madtay
The orange's bar for me, too. The mods fixed it!

Anyways, I like the filler chappie, and I can't wait for more. Though I will if I have to...
-LD

Date: 08/14/14 8:43 PM

@MadTay
This is awesome! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting a lot lately.. Just been doing other stuff like school.. :\ Anyways, I'm back now and I'm ready for the big stuff. Awesome chapter I gotta say. I personally agreed with Natanie because she wanted to go back and save her friend, but I also agreed with Zuko because somethings just aren't work risking.. Or well.. Lets see how things turn out.

Date: 08/06/14 10:25 PM

So, it seems that I have made a numbering error in my chapters. This upcoming chapter should actually be 13, I don't know how I got so messed up. -_-

Chapter 13

"Nat, I'm sorry but we can't risk our entire mission for one person who may or may not be 'brainwashed'." stated Zuko. I approached him after Hazen and Athena were introduced to the group and everyone was settled again, and told him my concerns about Tosh as well as my plans to save him.
"This isn't just some person, Zuko, it's Tosh. He was your friend too!" I argued back while also trying to keep my voice down, Zuko and I were only a few yards away from the rest of group who was currently gathered in the dining hall of the Fire Nation Palace.
Zuko pinched the bridge of his nose and began to argue back, when we were interrupted.
Aang stood up from the table, approached us, and asked, "Guys, is everything alright? It kinda seems like you're arguing."
"Everything's fine, Aang," Zuko grumpily answered.
"No, everything's not fine!" I interjected, and then voiced my concerns to Aang. Once I finished, Zuko gave his side of the argument to Aang, and Aang took a few moments to think it over.

"Alright, guys," began Aang, "both missions are equally important. But, we can't all go look for your friend, Natanie. Some of us need to stay here and sort out our plans on how to disassemble the rebellion, and I don't recommend separating from us, going after Tosh will be dangerous. That's just my opinion, though, you can feel free to do what you'd like. Hazen, Athena, and Miyako can as well, if you know what I mean."
I did understand. "Thank you, Aang." I bowed to Aang and shot a look at Zuko, and then exited the dining hall. It was time to pack because I was going to gather my friends and we were leaving as quickly as we could to go get Tosh.

A/N: Sorry about how short this chapter was, it's just a quick filler for the big stuff to come. :D

Date: 08/06/14 9:11 PM

Kataanger0,

Ahh, yes that makes sense about the titles turning red. . . Thanks!

Luna,

I don't know about you, but the orange bar is gone for me, thankfully! Haha.

-MadTay

Date: 08/03/14 3:52 PM

@madtay

I HATE the orange bar! It's SO annoying!! (btw Happy Late 4th of July...)

LunaDiana

Date: 08/02/14 12:33 AM

Red ones are ones that you have clicked on before, like when links turn purple. And about the orange bar, yes I am having problems...

~Kataanger0

Date: 08/01/14 2:56 PM

My fanfictions are highlighted red. . . Anyone know what that means??? Haha. And what about this orange bar that won't stay at the bottom of the screen, is anyone else having trouble with that?

-MadTay

Date: 07/29/14 6:02 PM

@Madtay

Ahh, great to hear your voice again! (:

*Akita*

Date: 07/29/14 1:20 PM

Adeyla,

Cool! I'll definitely have to make use of that. : )

Toph989,

Yeah, I remember your fan-fics, it's good to see you again! I'll definitely check your new stories when you post them. :D

-MadTay

Date: 07/28/14 9:02 PM

Wow, Madtay! It's been a while! I missed you so much <3 If you don't remember I made that fanfiction with Toph and Aang, and Eye of the Tiger (fail :D) Anyways, I really look up to you and everything you do! Bai! :3

~Just the average LPS collector, what?~ *Akita*

P.S: I'm going to start posting w/ my BFF on the new boards! So keep an eye out for us! <3

Date: 07/24/14 4:57 PM

MadyTay~ You should use my topic on the Korra FF board. It's called "The Ultimate Fanfic Advertisement." It'll get people on the Korra boards interested in "WBP".

Adeyla
Author of KILA OF THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE

Date: 07/23/14 10:47 PM

Way,

Right? I love fireworks! Hehe.

Adeyla,

Welcome back!! And yes, White Blank Page is still going strong(ish), thanks!

-MadTay

Date: 07/15/14 6:33 PM

OMG! I can't believe this fanfic is still going on! I love it (of course!). Keep on writing, MadTay!!

Adeyla

Date: 07/05/14 9:36 AM

Madtay,

You too! Watching fireworks always makes me want to become a pyrotechnist. Or even simply a pyromaniac. XD

-By The Way

Who are you?? Timothy asked. ?Aren?t you cold??
. . .Then she said, ?I am always cold,? and her voice was as thin and fragile as a sheet of ice over warming water. -"The Cold Witch," by Claire Legrand

Date: 07/04/14 1:24 PM

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

-MadTay

Date: 07/03/14 7:25 PM

Luna,

It's a great show, but it causes a lot of anxiety, lol. And, yes, things often do get pretty tough in Realityland, that's why I love coming here and writing/reading/chatting.

Kataanger0,

Thank you! When I first started writing this, I honestly thought it would be deleted after about 50 posts. It's funny how things work out sometimes.

Way,

Yeah, Part Four is the last part of this story. However, I'm not sure how long it'll take me to finish. I've been working for a while on this and I've added a lot to it that I wasn't going to originally include, so who knows when I'll actually finish, haha.

-MadTay

Date: 07/01/14 9:06 AM

Wow, the Dai Lee are in this thing too! Unfortunately, I can recognize from all the excitement going on in the story recently that it'll be ending soon...

-By The Way

Last day of summer school-- first session!

Date: 06/30/14 10:38 PM

Wow Madtay... 859 posts, thats incredible, such great work... i commend you.

~Kataanger0

Date: 06/30/14 5:13 PM

@Madtay

First, I must say that that was a good chapter.

Next, I have never watched Sherlock and probably never will. XD It's ok, I've just had a hard time here in Realityland, so it's really great to see you again, along with your chapters....

*LunaDiana*

Date: 06/29/14 11:32 PM

Chapter 10

Awkward. That was the best word I could find to describe the situation I was currently in: sitting with Tosh's mother in her living room, drinking tea. Tosh's mom was a nice woman with gentle features, you could tell she was aging, though, with her slightly wrinkled face and graying brown hair. But, instead of being angry with me, like I thought she would be, she welcomed me into her home with open arms.
"Thank you," I said, "for not being angry with me. You have every right to be."
"Natanie, honey," Tosh's mother replied kindly, "there is no need for me to be angry with you. Tosh is old enough to make his own choices, and I had no right to stop him from leaving."
"That's actually why I came here today. . . I know where Tosh is, well sort of."
"What do you mean?"
"He is working as a part of Princess Azula's rebellion, but I believe that he is not working willfully. I promise you, though, I will find Tosh and bring him home. I want to make this right."

Basically, Tosh's mother thanked me a lot and told me to stay safe, and then I left. About fifteen minutes later, I was with Miyako again and we were on our way to get Hazen and Athena. I'd been waiting for months to see them, and I still didn't know what I would say to them. But, as it turns out, I didn't have to say anything. When Miyako and I reached the door and knocked, Athena barreled us over with a hug.
"I missed both of you so much!" exclaimed Athena.
"Me too," Miyako and I replied at the same time.
"Hazen, get out here!" shouted Athena, still hugging us.
"What now? I was really comfortable where I was and-" when he saw us Hazen let out some kind of screech, and the next thing I knew the four of us were on the ground in some kind of odd embrace.

After all of the catching up was over and after Miyako helped me explain our newest mission with Aang and his friends (which Hazen and Athena gladly jumped on board with), I decided to tell the three of them my own personal plans.
"Like I told you," I explained, "Tosh is working with Azula, and we're pretty sure he's been brainwashed by the Dai Lee agents. So obviously, we need to get him out of there."
The others nodded in agreement.
"I think it'll be a mission just for the four of us, though. I haven't told Aang or Zuko or anyone about this."
"Do you know where he's staying at?" asked Hazen.
"No clue. He's probably on the move."
"Then how do we find him?" Athena questioned.
"We go looking. It shouldn't be hard, seeing as though his group is tracking us- well, Aang." Miyako suggested.
"So it's settled. When we all regroup, we find Tosh's hideout and rescue him." I stated, and my friends agreed with me.
I smiled inwardly. I was finally going to see Tosh again and make things right one last time. My redemption was coming.

A/N: Hehehe, it's the beginning of a new route. XD