YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
White Blank Page

Date: 10/12/12 6:35 PM

Well, hello!
I'm MadTay, and I used to post on here with my sister a few years ago but we got busy with school and all that, but I'm back! Haha, and this story is about a character I made up named Natanie, but it will include the Avatar characters we all know and love too.
I'll post the first chapters soon, the very first one is just Natanie's back story so the second chapter will be when the story itself starts. I hope I get some readers and that you all enjoy it!
Thanks,
-MadTay
   841 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/08/14 11:20 PM

Very good Mad-tayto-chip, I will read this til the end.

-Though I know I'll never lose affection. For people and things that went before, I know I'll often stop and think about them ("In My Life" by The Beatles)

Date: 04/08/14 7:29 AM

Madtay,

-shrugs- I am a bit snappy at times. Turkey has a long, turbulent history (don't we all..? "o_o) so I would not be surprised if someone else marched in and renamed their city.

-By The Way

People gather to TOKYO from here and there with memories of their home. And then, TOKYO gets everyone's home town. -The "Engrish" on this Tokyo Banana package...

Date: 04/06/14 10:07 PM

Ger,

Thanks! I'm just gonna think that was a positive comment and not a negative one, lol.

Way,

Haha! Your response cracked me up. Also, pertaining to your signature, I wonder if Istanbul will ever become something else. . . 0_0

All,

I ended up having a super busy week/weekend, so I'll aim to get the next chapter posted perhaps next weekend! So, stay tuned! : )

-MadTay

Date: 03/28/14 7:55 AM

Ger,

Someone seems enthusiastic! XD

-By The Way

It was once Byzantium. Then, it was Constantinople. Finally in 1930, it became Istanbul.

Date: 03/26/14 3:06 PM

That sounds great.

Date: 03/26/14 1:02 PM

Madtay,

Excellent chapter! I can't wait for Nat to confront her mother again. It's been a long time since Natanie has been home, has it not..?

-By The Way

Today I wrote a song: Cough cough sneeze sneeze cough cough fall on the floor because I feel so blasting ill. =_=

Date: 03/25/14 7:53 PM

@madtay
Fantabulous chappie! :D The movie Divergent was FANTASTIC! It was close to following the book! You HAVE to see it!!

~Luna**

Date: 03/25/14 11:17 AM

Bball,

Thanks! As for Toshanie, you'll just have to read on to find out. But all the answers will arrive in good time. : ) Hehe.

-MadTay

Date: 03/23/14 11:07 PM

The Dai Le. Nice addition. So that means I was right! Toshanie will live and love on! For sure, for sure. Well, keep the good stuff.

- let them leave you up in the air. let them brush your rock and roll hair. let the good times roll ("Good Time Roll" by The Cars)

Date: 03/23/14 11:03 PM

So, before I post this next chapter, I wanted to tell you guys about my one-shot idea! I don't know when I'll get around to posting it, but I have the idea in my head. . . It'll be kinda Zutara-y, but it's about the Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula, and it's based off of the song Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons. . . So, yeah! Oh, and I still plan on posting the Suki story I mentioned a long time ago, if any of you remember. I'll probably get that up this summer. Anyway, on with the story! : )

Chapter 10

We were just a few hours away from the Fire Nation, from my family, friends, and all of my old memories. I was feeling extremely apprehensive about this trip (even though it was going to be a short one) as I sat in between Miyako and Suki on the sky bison.
"Hey, Nat," whispered Suki. I looked at her, and I could see in her eyes that she was about to explode with information.
I smiled. "Yeah?"
She continued on in a whisper. "Last night after you and Zuko came back, he and Mai got into a huge fight. Sokka overheard them, Mai was really mad at him."
Suddenly, some of my apprehension melted away, and part of me felt a little guilty for that. Only a little, though. Before responding, I took a quick look around. Everyone seemed to be either asleep for not paying attention to us.
"I don't understand, Mai's been your friend longer than I have, why are you wanting me to end up with Zuko so badly?" I wasn't upset or anything, just curious.
Suki looked around as well. "Mai's great and all, but we just don't always get along that well. . . And besides, it would be the perfect love story if you and Zuko were to end up together." She grinned at me, and I couldn't help but to return it. Suki had that effect on people, it was like her happiness was contagious; when she was laughing or smiling, you had to laugh or smile too.
"Thanks, Suki."

We arrived. It was time for me to face all of my fears from the past. But I would at least get to see Hazen and Athena again, I was really missing them. As I looked around at the land I once called home, I couldn't help but to notice, though, that Athena was right: the Fire Nation was beautiful. But, not just in the way that it looked, but in the way everyone was acting: happy and free. It had never occurred to me before, but there probably were a lot of people like my friends and me, who just wanted the war to end, not caring who won, just as long as there was equal happiness.

"Alright," said Aang, and we formed a semicircle around him. "Zuko and I have some things to take care of at the palace, if you guys just wanna go explore and have some fun for a while." We all broke apart, and everyone starting chatting on about different things they could do.
"Nat, we have to go get Hazen and Athena!" exclaimed Miyako, grinning.
I smiled, I couldn't wait to see them. But, before I could do that, I had my own business to attend to. "Sounds great, Miyako, but I have a few personal things I wanna get worked out first. How about in a half-hour, we meet back here and go together?" I suggested.
She nodded with understanding. I turned away from the group and began walking. It was time for me to face my mother.

Date: 03/19/14 10:45 PM

Procheer,

Thanks, I'm hoping I'll be able to post here soon. :D

Luna,

I don't think I'll be able to go to the premier, I'm hoping to see it soon though. I'm so jealous that you get to go! I really hope it's at least close to being as good as the book, it seems like it'll follow the plot pretty well, hopefully anyway lol.

Way,

Haha, I may not use that line exactly, but it's definitely getting worked into the plot somewhere. XD

-MadTay

Date: 03/18/14 7:48 AM

Madtay,

Alright, you cracked me up with that line! XD You seriously have to use that sometime. I think you can get away with it, because the story is third-person, so it is more casual.

-By The Way

It's true, the way I feel, what's promised by your face! The sound of your voice, painted on my memories, even if you're not with me, I'm with you..! -With You, by Linkin Park

Date: 03/17/14 9:20 PM

@madtay

Are you going to the premiere? I think I am.. I HOPE I am! The book was FANTASTIC!!!

LD

Date: 03/17/14 7:39 PM

this will be sweet coming from you

Date: 03/17/14 3:32 PM

tell me about Natanie she probably will be a star on nick.com for a long while .......... so good luck

Date: 03/17/14 2:37 PM

Way,

Hehe, Terrible Tosh. That's catchy, I might have to use that in the story some time.

And the world seemed to stop, to completely freeze, when Terrible Tosh sauntered his way in.

Yup. I'll be using it at some point, lol.

Luna,

I just noticed your comment about the Divergent series! Your right, it's pretty cool, I'm too excited for the movie to come out this weekend!

-MadTay

Date: 03/16/14 2:30 PM

Madtay,

The ellipsis was implying how proud of you I am. I just... trailed off... stared into space... crying. T^T LOL, no, but really. I like all your characters because they have so much depth. Nat, Miyako, Athena, even terrible Tosh. ^-^ Sorry, Tosh. Zutanie forever!

By The Way~<3

WRETCHES AND KINGS WE'RE COMING FOR YOU! -"Wretches and Kings," by Linkin Park

Date: 03/15/14 11:48 PM

Tophy,

It is okay if I call you that, right? Hehe, and thank you! :D

Luna,

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! : )

Alliesse,

Ahh! I love the Harry Potter reference, as well as Peeves' little song in your siggie! I guess you could say I'm a little bit of a Potterhead. . .

Way,

I love Pi Day! Hehe, I even have a few Pi Day t-shirts.
Also, I feel like you're trying to imply something with your dots, what art thou implying? Good or bad? Lol. ^_^

-MadTay

Date: 03/15/14 7:11 PM

@Way
Really?! I thought I was the only one on here to observe Pi day... Guess I was wrong.

~Luna**

Date: 03/15/14 3:32 PM

LunaDiana,

You observe Pi Day too?! I have found my people! o(>_<)o

Madtay,

Great chapter~! You have developed your characters so well...

By The Way~<3

I'm excited for Easter and I don't know why... perhaps... it is because of the gigantic chocolate rabbits?