YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
Sacrifice of Dream~Anasaki's story. (First FanFic!)

Date: 02/18/13 4:32 PM

Part One
???????'s POV

I smiled as the Fire Nation ship sailed by.
"Fresh meat." I muttered to myself.
I was never fond of the Fire Nation. The Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, and the Air Nomads--I assume they're nice--are fine by me. But the Fire Nation are brutal, heartless, and cruel.
I stalked the ship silently. "Something tells me a lot of funerals are going to happen." I said to myself. "Possibly for some Fire Nation soldiers."
I brought some ice to the top of the water, and jumped from glacier to glacier swiftly. I made sure my staff was still on my belt.
"Go time."
I jumped onto the ship.

No one was on deck, surprisingly. It was bare and empty.
*Strange* I thought.
I saw a doorway, obviously leading to people. Quietly, I went through.
I heard laughter of soldiers in the distance. Maybe about twelve feet away. Slowly, I tip-toed to them, blowing the hair out of my face.
"Oh, that's funny!" A voice said.
"It wasn't meant to be." Some one else said, seriously.
I leaned at the corner of the room, and peeked through. An old man, and a teenager. That was it?!
The old man was...roundish, you could say. Looked relazed.
*He should be easier to take out when the other guy is gone* I thought.
The other one looked a lot stronger than the old man. They had a scar on their face to prove it. I almost laughed.
*I shall call him Scar Face* I thought to myself.

The two were having a conversation about something. Something about a kid of some sort. While the old man showed not much emotion about it, Scar Face seemed like it was the bane of his existence.
I took out my staff.
The two weren't looking in my direction, so blending into the wall was easy.
I charged at the men.

984 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/03/14 10:43 PM

Hem. Hem? Anyone home...?

~Mikayla

Date: 03/16/14 2:41 PM

C'mon! Post!

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Date: 03/10/14 2:16 PM

Hello?

Date: 02/27/14 9:42 PM

OuO NOPEEE :3 im not really sure i have to get caught up on the part that u r on i havent been on the boards in awhile..SO u might not wanna ask me fOR advice xD

maybe the last time was a couple chapters ago? i have a lotta readin 2 do 0-0

Date: 02/16/14 10:03 PM

@Paige~
MereChan doesn't.....
Do you not like Sakura?
I do.....
SASUSAKU.

Date: 02/16/14 11:28 AM

@C Who doesn't support Naruhina? :DD To be honest, I don't think Sakura should belong with anyone.

Date: 02/15/14 8:14 PM

@Paige~
You've said you support it before~! ^^
(The oc) Paige: Good, you support my parents~! YAY~!~!~!~!~!~!

Date: 02/15/14 7:54 PM

@C
Me: HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE NARUHINA?!? :DD
Katsumi: It's quite obvious. :3
Me: Don't make me say it again...
Katsumi: *Hides behind Luka* Luka, Paige is being mean to me again. *Does puppy eyes* Make it stop, please. :3
Me: O.O
Luka: *Jumps on me* APOLOGIZE TO KATSUMI-CHAN!!!!!!!!!! :DD
Me: Gomensai, gomensai, gomensai, gomensai!!!!!

Date: 02/15/14 10:34 AM

Karen,

No way! It's never too late for Zukosaki! ^-^ Happy Valentine's!

By The Way~<3

In politics people throw themselves, as on a sickbed, from one side to the other in the belief they will lie more comfortably. -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Date: 02/14/14 7:53 PM

Dear Everyone,

Merry Christmas, guys! Would anyone be upset/mad/offended if I made a Zukosaki Valentines thing? I know it's Valentine's Day, and this'll probably post tomorrow, so if I post it, everyone will be like, "Karen, you're a bit late..."

Bubblegum Lizards

Date: 02/14/14 3:34 PM

@Paige~
Ayano: *Trying to download Luka music on phone* Hey, Kat......*Phone keeps freezing when she tries to download; throws phone in frustration* GAH!
Kassidy: *Holds onto phone* Don't you dare touch my phone.
Libby: Uh.....
Maddie: Hi Katsumi~! I'm Maddie! ^^ (Human Meganium(Pokemon))
(An Naruto Oc Named After You) Paige Uzumaki(NaruHina Daughter ^^): Hi, real me!!!!! *Waves hand wildly*

Date: 02/14/14 1:20 PM

@C
Katsumi: *Waves* Hi Ayano!!! :DD

Date: 02/13/14 10:03 PM

@Paige~
Not that much~! Also, I'M HERE~!~!!!!~! YOU AIN'T ALONE!!!!!!!!
Ayano: *Texting* Hi Paige. *Walks into wall* OW!

Date: 02/13/14 9:07 PM

@C How much have I missed? (T_T)

Katsumi: A lot :DD
Me: BAKA!!!!
Luka: *Singing Interviewer*
Me: IT'S NOT MUSIC CLASS RIGHT NOW, LUKA!!!!!
Luka: ...... I thought you liked my music.... (>.<)
Katsumi: *Grabs Luka* Come on Luka. Let's leave Mrs. Grumpy Pants for a while.
Me: I'm all alone now....

Date: 02/12/14 4:58 PM

YES! New chappie! And a good one, too. I missed Saki's spunk.

By The Way~<3

Like a lighter looking for forgiveness from the snow.

Date: 02/12/14 2:13 PM

We won't ever be mad at you! Right, Ayano?
Ayano: ....What? I don't even care......*Texts someone*
Me: ...Since when did you get a phone?

Date: 02/11/14 3:28 PM

DUN DUN DUN!! Yeah, you probably all are a bit mad at me for...you know...stalling and stuff...*shrinks into corner* Peace offering?

Part One Twenty Two
Anasaki

Let me rush through a little bit. I mean, this has dragged on enough, hasn't it?
The four old men were: The old king of Omashu, Bumi; Sokka's old sword master; Aang and Katara's water bending teacher; and Aang's old fire bending teacher. (Emphasis on old)
So, they knew they were here to find Iroh, and they promised to lead us to him because they're all apart of the Order of the White Lotus club.
The destination we were meeting was a camp, with many, many tents. The sword guy--who was talking to Zuko--pointed at the one farthest away and said, "That's his tent."
We all looked forward. The tent wasn't much to my eyes, but Zuko was transfixed. He started walking towards it, but stopped about halfway. He started again in a minute, and stopped again in front of the tent.
I sighed. "Looks like he's in a state of depression again. Oh well. I'll go talk to him."
Katara seemed to want to object to this.
"I'll try not to break any laws while we're having a conversation," I said. I smiled, and waited for a moment to see Katara smile back.

"So," I said, plopping myself down next to Zuko. "Which one of your problems invited you to this pity party?"
There was a silence until I put my hand on his shoulder, and he flinched.
"Wh-when did you--" Zuko sighed. "Never mind."
I moved my hand and said, "You're nervous, aren't you?"
Zuko kept his eyes on the tent. "He's going to hate me. Or he'll still be mad. Or--"
I cut him off. "Zuko, anything can happen in this situation. But, if you don't do anything, nothing will happen." I waited a moment for a reply. When I didn't get one, I said, "Waiting is the worst escape."
He gave me a surprised look. "Why do you sound so...wise?! Who are you?!"
"When you left to go on your 'I'm going to prove my worth' journey, I sort of had to deal with hearing that a lot," I mumbled. "Now, get in there. I know it'll all turn out okay."
I pushed Zuko forward a bit. "You can do this." I refrained from adding something sarcastic about chants.
"Thanks," he said, softly. He got up and walked in.
"I really hope this helps us find Aang," I mumbled. Seeing Iroh isn't exactly my...cup of tea...so this better do us well.

Date: 02/03/14 5:11 PM

ZUKOSAKI! Just to keep this up!

Date: 01/31/14 8:25 PM

@ Cosbyrock

Could you read my fanfic on the LOKFF message boards? and I have been wondering what will happen when the end of the series comes! will you continue into what happened after sozin's comet? or will you just end it O.O

ZOKUSAKI FOREVER!

Date: 01/28/14 1:57 PM

This is the White Lotus, isn't it? :D Old people with awesome bending...

By The Way~<3