YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
Sacrifice of Dream~Anasaki's story. (First FanFic!)

Date: 02/18/13 4:32 PM

Part One
???????'s POV

I smiled as the Fire Nation ship sailed by.
"Fresh meat." I muttered to myself.
I was never fond of the Fire Nation. The Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, and the Air Nomads--I assume they're nice--are fine by me. But the Fire Nation are brutal, heartless, and cruel.
I stalked the ship silently. "Something tells me a lot of funerals are going to happen." I said to myself. "Possibly for some Fire Nation soldiers."
I brought some ice to the top of the water, and jumped from glacier to glacier swiftly. I made sure my staff was still on my belt.
"Go time."
I jumped onto the ship.

No one was on deck, surprisingly. It was bare and empty.
*Strange* I thought.
I saw a doorway, obviously leading to people. Quietly, I went through.
I heard laughter of soldiers in the distance. Maybe about twelve feet away. Slowly, I tip-toed to them, blowing the hair out of my face.
"Oh, that's funny!" A voice said.
"It wasn't meant to be." Some one else said, seriously.
I leaned at the corner of the room, and peeked through. An old man, and a teenager. That was it?!
The old man was...roundish, you could say. Looked relazed.
*He should be easier to take out when the other guy is gone* I thought.
The other one looked a lot stronger than the old man. They had a scar on their face to prove it. I almost laughed.
*I shall call him Scar Face* I thought to myself.

The two were having a conversation about something. Something about a kid of some sort. While the old man showed not much emotion about it, Scar Face seemed like it was the bane of his existence.
I took out my staff.
The two weren't looking in my direction, so blending into the wall was easy.
I charged at the men.

1002 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/22/14 11:56 PM

YESSSS! i mean ZUKOSAKI!!!! this has reached 1000!!!! to bad that nick is being upgraded... Oh well new start! you wanted to do that right?

Date: 07/08/14 2:28 PM

Oh, Cosby.... and I thought you were popular on the DBZ boards!

Date: 07/01/14 3:41 PM

1000?

~Kataanger0

Date: 06/30/14 9:23 PM

Zukosaki!
i am learning to play Blue Danbue (Composer Johan Strauss) on the piano
Zukosaki!

Date: 06/29/14 4:11 PM

@Beanbun

I really like that idea. I think I'm going to try that. (Which means the first part will be written over so many times. ^^)

~Zukosaki

Date: 06/29/14 6:24 AM

this great but what would happen if you spised it up a little bit with your imagination it looks like you weren't happy with this idea but why don't you wright and rewwright your story until your comfratable I like your story but a storys not a real story if it dosent come from the heart not to put stress on you but this is just myopinion

Date: 06/28/14 8:10 PM

Zukosaki. (I'm in on the thousand message thing)

I think this will be deleted when it has a thousand messages. I'm unsure.

I am sure about re-writing this--making it better, making more sense, making better jokes, all of the good stuff.

Will I abandon it? No! If I try, I'll just come back eventually.

This is the beginning of a new age, my friends. Change can be good or bad. It depends of who you ask. (Korra has been pretty good lately!)

~Zukosaki

Date: 06/26/14 12:38 PM

I am going to put this to 1000! if anyone wants to join me they can! you have to sya ZUKOSAKI at the begining and end of each sentance! so (clears throat)

ZUKOSAKI! i love this and i am sad that there have been no new chapters, i know that the author is making a rewrite so i am happy! ZUKKOSAKI!!

Date: 05/28/14 11:47 AM

I think that you should rewrite. i just found this but i LOVE it and ZUKOSAKI! i hope that this becomes more popular then it is now!

Date: 05/25/14 3:33 PM

OH. MY. CHEESE. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! I Love Zukosaki!

Date: 05/24/14 8:33 PM

COSBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD
*Hugs you* I missed you. (T^T)

Date: 05/24/14 6:01 PM

Karen,

Yes! If you think you could make this story even more fantastic, do rewrite it!

-By The Way

When something is missing, be it food, money, power, etc., it creates a space for hope.

Date: 05/24/14 4:39 PM

Ayyo, Cosby!
LTNS! How ya been?
School is almost out for me. 13 days, to be exact. Hbu?
Oh and yeah you should re-write. It'll give me a chance to catch back up XD

-BBear

Date: 05/24/14 10:13 AM

I think it would be cool to rewrite it, and I mostly say this because you would have fun writing it. When you don't have fun writing something, it's hard to continue to write. I've been there, I hate it. Do what you want, and I will read it! :) I love this story, and I know I'll love it if you rewrite it. You are very talented. Never forget that.

~Makololpop

PS sorry I've been gone for awhilee.... (I don't even know if you remember me or not, but what the snickerdoodle.)

Date: 05/22/14 6:36 AM

Dear everyone,

Well, thank you, but I think the only way I'll have fun in writing this is if I re-wrote it. I have so many new ideas for it, and it's hard to fit those in with what I have now.

So, tell me what you guys think about that.

Thank you!

Date: 05/13/14 6:53 PM

Yullo? Anyone home?

Date: 04/24/14 9:29 PM

Anyone home?

Who am I?
-theReMix-

Date: 04/24/14 7:16 PM

PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS ISN"T ABANDONED!

Date: 04/03/14 10:43 PM

Hem. Hem? Anyone home...?

~Mikayla

Date: 03/16/14 2:41 PM

C'mon! Post!

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows