YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
Sacrifice of Dream~Anasaki's story. (First FanFic!)

Date: 02/18/13 4:32 PM

Part One
???????'s POV

I smiled as the Fire Nation ship sailed by.
"Fresh meat." I muttered to myself.
I was never fond of the Fire Nation. The Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, and the Air Nomads--I assume they're nice--are fine by me. But the Fire Nation are brutal, heartless, and cruel.
I stalked the ship silently. "Something tells me a lot of funerals are going to happen." I said to myself. "Possibly for some Fire Nation soldiers."
I brought some ice to the top of the water, and jumped from glacier to glacier swiftly. I made sure my staff was still on my belt.
"Go time."
I jumped onto the ship.

No one was on deck, surprisingly. It was bare and empty.
*Strange* I thought.
I saw a doorway, obviously leading to people. Quietly, I went through.
I heard laughter of soldiers in the distance. Maybe about twelve feet away. Slowly, I tip-toed to them, blowing the hair out of my face.
"Oh, that's funny!" A voice said.
"It wasn't meant to be." Some one else said, seriously.
I leaned at the corner of the room, and peeked through. An old man, and a teenager. That was it?!
The old man was...roundish, you could say. Looked relazed.
*He should be easier to take out when the other guy is gone* I thought.
The other one looked a lot stronger than the old man. They had a scar on their face to prove it. I almost laughed.
*I shall call him Scar Face* I thought to myself.

The two were having a conversation about something. Something about a kid of some sort. While the old man showed not much emotion about it, Scar Face seemed like it was the bane of his existence.
I took out my staff.
The two weren't looking in my direction, so blending into the wall was easy.
I charged at the men.

984 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/27/14 2:34 PM

FINALLY GOT THIS DONE! I'm so sorry that it isn't that good, but it's SOMETHING! :D

Part One Twenty One (One Hundred twenty one)
Anasaki

"I'm being conceited!" I scoffed, but quietly, as not to wake the others. "The world has about one day left, and I'm worried about where my stuff is!"
I sat up straight, and sighed. "Why couldn't I have thought of something else?! I had to offer myself!" I scream-whispered to Zuko, who I was talking to.
I looked down to the surface of white and brown that was Appa's tail. "I just...I need to get this out. I feel so stupid. I offered myself to June, and I'm worried why? Because she took my belt. The world might end in about 24 hours, and I'm worried about accessories!"
I closed my eyes, and sighed.

Now, if you've been paying very close attention to all of this, you'll know that a while back, I had a sneezing issue. Why do I bring this up now? It seemed while my eyes were closed something--cough, correct, one, cough--touch my nose. This triggered my sneeze. Also, another thing, I don't do that A--a--AAH--, no, my sneezes are silent until I actually sneeze. You never see it coming.

So, yes, I sneezed, and was very happy about it.
"I've been trying to get that out for months!" I exclaimed, quietly. Then I opened my eyes, and kept myself from laughing by putting my hands over my mouth. "How did you get so close that this happened?" I asked, slightly moving my hands, cutting my laughs off as Zuko wiped off his head.
"I'm going to ignore you and go to sleep now," he mumbled, and turned away from me.
I plopped down, and curled myself up next to him. "Goodnight."
I heard a small, but happy sigh as Zuko turned in my direction, and smiled. "'Night. Lo--"
EARTHBENDING NOISE!! Sorry, earthbending noises are hard to describe.
I jumped up, and looked for the source of the noise, as did everyone else. We looked on top of the giant wall, barricading us from our little "prize."
Four people, who I couldn't make out were standing atop the wall in the moonlight.
"Well, well, well," said a crackly, old sounding voice. "Look what we have here! The Avatar's group!"
"Yes," said another voice, still old sounding, but not crackly old--wise old, like Iroh, but not the same. "Katara, Sokka, nice to see you again."
"Sokka, is that a boomerang?! I thought we agreed that swords were better!" said the third man, who's voices sounded the youngest.
The fourth was silent, but this wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
The came down from atop the wall on an earth ramp, and I could see that they were all relatively old.
The crackly voice spoke, "Hello, friends of Aang. Pleasure to see you all again--and for the new faces, nice to meet you. How can we serve you today?"

Date: 01/26/14 5:14 PM

Write write!
Aww..her belt...

~aangkorra0~ {Alliesse}

Date: 01/21/14 7:58 PM

Well, I sort of think Anasaki and Toph are alike. Toph and Katara don't get along, so I don't expect Katara and Anasaki to, either. (Plus, I really hate Katara.) I know that's not a reason to make her the "bad guy". She has really good character development, and I should probably hate her less...it's just that I don't think she would like Anasaki that much. Thank you for still enjoying the story, though.

Bubblegum Lizards

Date: 01/21/14 4:43 PM

Katara is my favorite character, and I don't really like how she's portrayed in a negative light in this FanFic. I also like Maiko, but Zukosaki is better. I REALLY enjoy the story though.

Lucie.......The Whale!!!
Whee!!

Date: 01/18/14 7:10 PM

Oh no!! Poor Saki, that belt was really special to her. T ___ T

By The Way~<3

I can't decide if I want my subsiggy here or not.

Date: 01/18/14 9:39 AM

One Hundred Twenty
Anasaki

"Pay, please," June said, holding out her hand.
We had gotten to the place we needed to go, and we were stopping for a rest, but June was about to leave.
"I need to know when to find her," she said.
I gulped. "Th-The thing is..."
Zuko walked up to us and said, "She's currently hiding in the Fire Nation. Near the palace, but not exactly next door."
June said, "Okay, sure, but if Saki contradicts you--"
"It's true," I said. "She'll be there. He-here, in case you don't believe me..."
I tried to find some money, but then I remember I don't have pockets.
"I know!" June said. "Your belt. Give it to me, or give yourself to me."
I gasped. "Th-this is an heirloom! Why would you want it?"
"Costs money, doesn't it?" She replied.
I stood silent, and looked at the ground.
"Fine," I whispered, and took my belt in my hands. "You can have it..."
I got it off, and then handed it to her.
"Now go!" I cried, earthbending her away.
"Why didn't you just earth or airbend her away before?" Toph asked.
"Because, I'm an idiot," I replied. Score, for me and my quick thinking.
Suki came over. "We'll get it back, I promise," she said.
"We better," I muttered, then went to plop on Appa's tail. "It's important."
"I think you're just overreacting," Katara said, setting up a green tent for herself.
"I'm not--" I stopped mid-sentence, sighed, and rolled over to stuff my head into fuzz. I mumbled something inaudible to creep them out. You know, I'm starting to think I should make a list about why I hate almost all humans. I mean, most of them are stupid, greedy, mean, snotty--
I had a flashback to when I first met Mai, and when I first met Katara. I shooed that off, because I had enough bad memories of things right now.
I sighed, turned to my back, and tried to go to sleep.

All I wanted was my belt back...

Date: 01/14/14 3:36 PM

@C It's okay. ^_^ :DD

Date: 01/14/14 7:46 AM

Karen,

I just realized that we're only about 50 posts away from 1000. 0_o

By The Way~<3

Date: 01/13/14 11:24 PM

@Cosby
Me: If we weren't friends, would you STILL be on my friends list? :D I am NOT that unreasonable. Happy 12th birthday!
Mika: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Marik: Again, meh...
Aang: What THEY said, except.... Marik.
Me: :D What they all said, except of course Marik.

LD
~Can I have a hug?~ Melvin

Date: 01/13/14 10:18 PM

@ 3sepheirem3?

I am NOT like that and I DON'T have a boy friend or a phone. then again I might when we move

@Cosby

OMA! I can't believe that you are 12! I JUST turned thirteen on the seventeenth of Dec. BTW when will you continue? I want to know what's the name of the game! I am sorry I have been listening to Mamma Mia to much re try I want to know what you'll do when the series is over!

Date: 01/13/14 8:25 PM

Cosby/Karen~
LukaAndMe is Paige. You're two years older than me.......I might be the youngest on this page.....(10)

/~*C*~\
~:::Charity (Real Nam):::~
(You can call me C, or my actual name, preferably C)

Date: 01/13/14 3:19 PM

@LunaDiana

I'm sorry I ignored you. Still friends? :D

@Luka (Or Lukaandme)

I'll be 12.

@The Way

Thanks! :D Yeah, that's basically what most of my class is like. I actually don't have a cellphone, or a boyfriend, I want to wait on those. (Zuko is literally the only boy I'm interested in unless you're counting his voice actor. <3)

Bubblegum Lizard Buddies

Date: 01/13/14 2:45 PM

@Way Wait, Karen's 12 or 14? I'm confused. T^T

Date: 01/13/14 8:01 AM

Cosby,

@_@ Wow~ I thought you were at the very least thirteen! You are extremely mature for your age. Most eleven year olds are all over the place, screaming their heads off about their new cell phones, and their boyfriends, and their boyfriends' cell phones...

By The Way~<3

Date: 01/13/14 2:36 AM

@CosbyRock
SERIOUSLY!! Come ON!! Sorry if I seemed a bit miffed, but it seems like you are INTENTIONALLY ignoring me. If you REALLY feel the need to do that, you know you can find me at Sokka's Humor School...

LunaDiana

Date: 01/12/14 11:14 PM

@Karen O.O Your two years older than me... Well, happy early birthday! ;)

Date: 01/12/14 7:57 PM

@The Way

Bubblegum Lizards

PS: Since this is the AVATAR boards, I'm going to say something Avatar related: Cheers to the shipping of Katara and Aang!

Date: 01/12/14 11:43 AM

Karen,

Yay! You'll be... fourteen? I forgot how old you are. .-.

By The Way~<3

Date: 01/12/14 2:00 AM

@Karen
Me: HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mika: Happy Early Birthday..
Marik: Eh, happy birthday....
Aang: WHAT THEY SAID!!!! :D

LunaDiana

Date: 01/11/14 8:53 PM

@The Way

Karen would be fine, and I don't remember the name either, unless you count the ATLA abridged series. (Fluffles! :3)

@Everyone

So, in a couple of days, my birthday will come up. Just throwing it out there...

*on the inside* OH MY GOSH, IT'S IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AAAH!!

Bubblegum Lizard Buddies