YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Avatar - Fan Fiction » View Thread
\*Ibrahime's Story*/

Date: 03/19/14 8:40 PM

@To All Of My Readers!
IBRAHIME'S STORY IS BACK! I AM SO EXCITED! I am so sorry the "difficulties" took so long, but here it is! :D Hope you like it! :D

Prologue
Ibrahime's POV (E-brah-hem-eh)
My life is full of endless pain... I thought to myself as I looked at the grave of my 2 year old sister. Her name was Violet. She passed away tragically in a house fire that happened a while back. I miss her with all my heart. I looked up at the sky, thinking of heaven. The sky was dark, even though it was early morning. Soon, my mom joined me outside. Her black hair was swaying in the wind. She sat down beside me and placed her hand on the grave with Violets picture on it.
"We'll see her again, someday." She said with a sigh. A tear dropped down from my right eye and onto the garden that surrounded Violets grave. Then my mom hugged me.

Soon after, we went inside. I laid on my bed with slightly torn covers just wondering, where is my sis.. I mean, I hope shes in heaven.. After all, she was a pretty good girl for a 2 year old. Then my dad walked in.
"Ibrahime, do you want a cup of tea?" He asked.
"No." I answered. I was about to burst into tears, or hit my dad with a fireball, but I stopped myself. Then my dad closed my door behind him and walked towards my bed.
"Look, I know how depressed you are. I know how you feel. I miss her just as much as you do." He told me. Then, I just exploded in anger.
"No, dad. You don't know how I feel. I was closer to her than you will ever be!" I yelled.
"What did I do to you son!? What did I do to make you so, ANGRY with me?!" He exclaimed. I was surprised at how ignorant he was acting.
"You know what you did. It's too painful to talk about right now. Please leave me alone, okay?!" I asked angrily.
"You know what, fine. But remember, I can't help you if you don't talk." He replied. Then he slowly and quietly walked out of my room.

~Positive Writer

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/26/14 4:22 PM

Chapter 7
Akiera's POV
I felt great sympathy for Ibrahime. It was one of the most saddest stories I had ever heard. I walked up to Ibrahime. He was frozen in thought. His eyes were filled with rage. A tiny tear dropped down from his right eye. Then, all of a sudden, Ibrahime started shooting fire at the arena in anger. Not thinking, just like his father, in that story he had just told me.
"STOP!" I yelled. "Snap out of it!" I shook him as hard as I could, but he wouldn't cease.
"You don't realize it, but you're doing the same thing your father did, that destroyed your sister!!" I shouted, still shaking him. He just kept doing it. It was like he was in a daydream, or a slide-show, filled with all the memories from that day. "Stop it now! I demand you to stop it!" But he wouldn't. So I tried something else. I made a wave of water from the arena, and splashed him with it. He fell back and put his hand on his eyes. I could tell he was trying to conceal it from me, but he was crying, I could tell. I ran over to him. He was soaking wet.
"Ibrahime. I know you are trying to bear all this stuff, and it seems hard. But I'm with you. You don't have to go through it alone." He just kept crying. He was really sad, and he'd been trying to hold it all in, all this time. And he had finally let it out. But I think it was too much for him the bear. I started to feel affection for Ibrahime. He made me feel warm inside, even on the coldest days. I think I had a crush on him from the start, but the feeling wasn't as strong as it is now. My cheeks turned red, but then, immediately changed back to normal. This was not the time to think about who I liked. Ibrahime needs me. He is very broken inside. I need to reunite him with his dad. I touched him on his shoulder.
"You'll be okay, once you welcome your father back to your heart. And I'm going to help you do that." He slowly stood up.
"It wont be easy. I might lose my temper you know, like I just did."
"I know, but I don't need easy, I just need possible." We both approached the door, and walked out of it. I gave a big sigh. This was going to be a close chance, but I'm going to try it.

~Positive Writer~

Date: 06/12/14 5:58 PM

@Way
You are right about that. New chapter soon!

@Madtay
Glad you liked it. And, it would've been a whole lot longer, but the Mods thought it was too, violent.

Date: 06/11/14 10:01 PM

Great chapter, it was short but very emotional, I liked it. Post soon!

-MadTay

Date: 05/23/14 12:52 PM

Nice chapter! And Dance Moms is probably the best cheesy reality show in the vast world of American broadcasting. :3

-By The Way

Taketh thine lessons and applieth them: ratios really comes in handy when making small photographs into large paintings.

Date: 05/22/14 7:56 PM

Chapter 6 Inspired by: Cry By Dance Moms
Akiera's POV (Uh-key-er-ra)
I didn't feel like talking, or seeing.. I just, wanted to cry. Just, cry. I was ashamed. I never just cried.. I always at least did something... But I guess, this, was too sad... I wanted to stay laying on this bed forever... It was sad.. So sad... Everything in this city is changing! I mean, EVERYTHING! And I can't stand it anymore! I was going to do something about it, and I was going to make sure of it! I got out of the bed, and climbed down the ladder. Ibrahime was just standing there, admiring the arena, once again. I'm ready to go." I said blandly to Ibrahime. He turned around.
"Ready to go where? Ready to do what?! We have no home! We are homeless!! We have no were to go!" He yelled sadly. The sadness was great. A great sadness indeed. Something had happened. I was going to fine out what. What happened Ibrahime? "What happened to make this great sadness come upon you?"
He just stood there. Frozen in sadness and fear.
Sadness.
Fear.
A great fear indeed. Then he finally answered. He explained that, when he was five his house caught on fire and his sister, Violet was left in there; later, he found out that his dad had caused the fire and was so mad that he had forgotten about his daughter.
When Ibrahime finally got done talking, he ended it with: "I forgive him, but I will never let that go."

~Positive Writer~

Date: 05/20/14 3:04 PM

@Madtay
It's fine, I don't blame you.

Date: 05/15/14 11:47 PM

I liked that chapter, it does fit well with Safe and Sound. Good job. : )

And sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been incredibly busy lately.

-MadTay

Date: 05/08/14 9:30 AM

Next chapter wont post.. Sorry.. Gotta do some work on it.

Date: 04/30/14 2:31 PM

@Way
Thanks! New chapter today! I have a volleyball game in a few hours also.. So.. Wish me blessings! >:D GO SPARTANS!

Date: 04/26/14 10:01 AM

Aw, that was kind of a sad chapter. Good though!

-By The Way

The best author will be the one who is ashamed to become a writer. -Friedrich Nietzsche

Date: 04/24/14 9:52 PM

Chapter 5 Inspired By: Safe And Sound, By Taylor Swift

I awoke in the softness of the bed in the Pro-Bending Arena. I realized that a lot had happened since I was last awake.
"I bet Akiera carried me here.." I said softly. Then I looked over at Akiera's "bed". She was sound asleep. "Probably tired from all the commotion that was going on yesterday..." I got out the bed, and walked over to the couch. "Akiera.. Its morning." She slightly opened her eyes and grunted.
"We'll be okay. I told her, then I rubbed her face with the back of my hand. She smiled. Then she touched my face with the back of her hand.
"I know." She sounded tired. I smiled back at her. Then she closed her eyes back. I went back over to sit on the bed she had let me sleep in. It was soft. It felt like a fluffy cloud.
"And to think she gave it up, for me..." I sighed. "Shes such a sweet girl, with a sweet soul." Then, she sat up slowly, and gave me a bashful look. I just smiled back at her. I got out the bed, and climbed down the ladder.
I just observed...it wasn't anything very exciting..I just liked observing. Why did they have to tear it down? I asked myself. I mean.. It could be a place where kids get to have mini bending battles with friends.. But of course, nobody thinks like I do.. Do they... Then, I heard somebody coming down the ladder. It was Akiera.
"So.. Whatcha doin?" She asked. "Just observing this old place, I guess.."
"It's sad right.."
"Yeah..It is...."
She sighed. Then she ran over to hug me. I could feel tears coming down her face, and onto my sleeve. She was crying. "Why would they do this?"
"I don't know..."
"Well, it was really inconsiderate to all those people who love pro-bending!" She cried. "I know..."
"Look, Akiera..it's okay. Everything will be alright." Akiera looked up from my shirt, turned to the arena, and out of anger, waterbended a massive wave onto the pro-bending platform. Then, she just sunk her head back into my shirt. "Why?!?" She asked with all of her breath it seemed.
"I don't know!" I said in a louder tone. "Years ago, this city was much different.. Now, it is messed up.. and everything has changed!" She cried. Then she quickly climbed back up the ladder. I followed her.
"Aren't we going to eat breakfast?" I asked.
She didn't answer. She just kept her head buried in her pillow.
"Akiera! Answer me!!" I bellowed.
Still, no answer. I sighed. I just climbed back down the ladder.

~Positive Writer~

Date: 04/24/14 12:27 AM

Great chapters! I still really like this story.

Post soon!

-MadTay

Date: 04/17/14 1:45 PM

@Way
Aw! How cute! Thanks for making the shipment and chanting! Sorry for the late reply! I had a volleyball game yesterday.

Date: 04/11/14 7:27 AM

-chanting- Ibra. Kiera. Ibra. Kiera.

-By The Way

Date: 04/09/14 8:52 PM

Chapter 4
The fight began.
I did a fire slice kick in the air at him and he fell.
"It's not that easy." He said. Then he smirked, and out of the blue, he shot a lot of fire out of his fist, and it was heading straight for me! I decided to dodge it at the last minute, just to show how many reflexes I had.
"You're good! But not good enough!" He yelled, still trying to intimidate me. Then he tried a slice kick at me, but I moved out the way, and did the same to him. I could tell that he was impressed and surprised at how fast I was.
"Wow! You're stronger than I thought!!" He said, surprised.
"Oh I know.. I thought you would be.." Then I did another fire slice kick and it knocked him out.
"Lets go, Akiera." I told her. Then we walked out the door.
"Ibrahime! Thank you...." Kyra, said, bashfully.
"You're, welcome, Kyra." I replied. Then we continued walking.
It was a pretty long walk. We didn't know where we were going to end up. We just, went. Then we came across a dark alley, at the edge of a road. I chose to go down it, Akiera followed. I couldn't see anything really. But then I spotted a figure in front of us. I put my arm in front of Akiera, and she stopped. I didn't want to say anything, because I didn't want to person to know we were there.
"Wait here." I whispered to Akiera. Then I approached the figure.

Akeira's POV (Ah-key-er-a)
I watched as Ibrahime approached the tall figure in front of us. When he got close enough, I saw electricity come from the tall figure's hands, and into Ibrahime.
"No!" I yelled, as the figure grabbed Ibrahime, and put him inside a black truck in the distance. I ran up to stop him.
"Stop right there!!" I yelled, as I created a water-whip from the puddles on the ground. Then I slashed the water-whip in his direction. He got hit, and dropped Ibrahime right on the concrete! I ran up to him, knelt down to him, and touched his forehead. It was warm, but I didn't think it was a fever. I just thought that he might have been warm. His dark brown eyes were closed, and his black hair was covering most of his forehead.
"So strong." I said softly, as I moved some of the hair out of his eyes. It was starting to get late, and Ibrahime still hadn't awoken. Well, I guess I'll try carrying him! I thought to myself. So I grabbed him, put him on my back, and began walking to the arena.

When we got back to the Arena, I laid Ibrahime down on the bed. I figured he needed a good night sleep on a soft bed tonight, in stead of on a hard, broken down couch. So I laid on the couch instead.

~Positive Writer~

Date: 04/07/14 9:13 AM

@Way
I KNOW! NEW CHAPPIE SOON!

@Alliesse
Okay. I might read it. It's just that.. You know what. nevermind.

Date: 04/05/14 10:22 AM

Yeah! Fight scene! I'm excited for this one!

-By The Way

I drew Inuyasha yesterday. He turned out pretty good. I drew all of him in black, gray, and white, except for his eyes which I did in orange. Cool, eh?

Date: 04/04/14 7:05 PM

@Alliesse
Thanks! :D It's okay to be a silent reader. :D Do you still read The Three Line Title? Nobodies been reading it lately..

Date: 04/04/14 6:00 PM

Oooh, ooh! I love it! Sorry, I've been sorta a silent reader lately...

|~:|{<3~Alliesse~<3}|:~|
*~A heart with a musical beat<33
~We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun! ~Peeves in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Date: 04/04/14 4:45 PM

hapter 3 Part 2
Soon, morning came, and the sun came up.
"Rise and shine!" I told Akiera. Then she quickly sat up and looked my way. Her wavy black hair was a little messy from the was she had laid down the night before.
"I'm up, I'm up." She told me, then she got out the bed. "Soo.. Whats for breakfast?" I asked her. "Well.... hmm.... I actually don't know. Maybe we can find a small restaurant or something. She replied. "Like what restaurant?" "Hmm.... Lets just go look!" She said in a happy voice. Then she got out the bed, and left out of the arena. "Wait for me!" I yelled after her. But she didn't hear me. So I just ran until I caught up to her.
Early in the morning, Navajo City is quiet, except for small groups of people that liked to stop and mingle on the streets that is. We walked pass a few of them. Some of them looked at us, but other ones just ignored us. We kept walking until we finally came across a small restaurant on the corner. It didn't look very fancy, because the people that I could see were not dressed that formally. So we walked inside. And thankfully, this time, nobody stared us. So we walked over to the cashier.
"Hi, I'm Ibrahime, and this is my friend, Akiera." I told her.
"Okay, just sit anywhere where there is an empty space. Okay." She said happily. So that's what we did. We picked the table that was by the window... I don't know why.. we just, did.. A few minutes later, the waitress, this time brunette, brought our food to our table. They brought me a nice sunny-side up egg with a sausage on the side. And they brought Akiera some nice scrambled eggs with a sausage patty on the side.
When I got done eating, we began to leave when the waitress brought us our bill. I was not quite shocked this time though, because the bill was only 20 yuans. I looked in my pocket to see how much money I had. I gave a big sigh. I only had 10 yuans left! "Um.. Akiera.. do you happen to have 30 yuans?" I whispered to Akiera, who was across the table from me.
"Well, no, I don't.. I only have 20." She whispered back, disappointed. "Come on, come on. We don't have all day." The waitress rushed us.
"Look.. um.. I only have 10 yuans... So, could you possibly make an exception?" I asked, trying to make a deal with the waitress. "Okay, tell you what. You give me the 10 yuans you have, and as soon as you get the other 10, bring it back to me, deal?" She said, agreeing to my deal.
"Deal!" I replied happily, then I handed her my yuans, and Akiera and I got up from our table.
As we approached the door, 3 men with weird looking uniforms on came in. The Triple Threats...I thought to myself. When they saw us, they just brushed pass us, and walked up to the other customers. They trembled with fear as the Triple Threats approached them.
"Wheres our money?!" They said, turning to the cashier.
"Oh, here." She said, handing him the money.
"This is 10 yuans short!" He yelled. "Oh, um.. I'm sorry. I will have it soon though! I promise!" She said, trying to defend herself. "You know how this works Kyra, you give us the money, and we don't burn this place down." He said, trying to intimidate her.
"No! Please! Give me a little more time!" She cried. Then, one of the Triple Threats made some fire upon his hand.
"Look. If you can't pay us, we can't keep ourselves from burning this place down." He replied, still trying intimidate her.
"No, please! Show me mercy!!" She cried again, with tears about to come down from her eyes. I could tell that she was trying to be strong. And I also could tell that she wasn't that old. She was only about 15, 16 or 17, at the most.
"Sorry, Kyra. Say goodbye to the old place. "He told her. But just before he was about to put fire to the walls, I stopped him with a quick fire slice. "Well, well, well.... a little boy decided he could stop me... Look, kid.. go home to your mommy okay. You can't stop me!" He yelled at me, like I was some kind of 6 year old.
"Oh yes I can." I said. I smirked, and the fight began.

~Positive Writer