YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » iCarly » View Thread
which couple would be better sam & freddy or carly& freddy

Date: 05/23/14 9:58 PM

I think sam and him would be better because carly rejected him and sam always teased him playfuly as friends.
   24 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/24/14 8:01 PM

@schmindy, I'm more than a little puzzled by what you said. I hope you can help me understand what you mean. You claimed:

"in the show Carly and Freddy act like there in love with each other. "

But how did they act that way? I'm not seeing it, but perhaps that's just me. They had that one episode, iSave Your Life, when Freddie and Carly dated, but the entire point of that episode was to show the viewers that Carly did NOT love Freddie.

Once Freddie realized that his so-called "ideal" girl didn't love him, he began to question whether his crush meant anything.

Now, maybe you have other examples that can help me understand what you mean. I'm open-minded, and more than willing to listen to your opinion.

Still, I'd be surprised if you can find a lot to support your opinion, since Sam and Freddie ended up together.

Date: 08/24/14 3:46 PM

I disagree I think Carly and Freddy would be a great couple beacause in the show Carly and Freddy act like there in love with each other.

Date: 08/24/14 11:43 AM

@ashiley224, I like the way you think, because you posted:

"i think seddie because sam and freddie were together longer than carly and freddie"

Not only that, @ashiley, according to the story we saw on Sam & Cat, Sam & Freddie got back together! And you know what? Since we never saw a later episode where they broke up again, they are a couple forever.

We used to wish and hope for Seddie forever... well, that's what happened!

Date: 08/22/14 10:27 PM

i think seddie because sam and freddie were together longer than carly and freddie sooo yeah seddie forever and btw carly was never in love with freddie she was in love of what he did!!!freddie said that!!!

Date: 08/16/14 8:00 PM

@omgitzvik, I share your opinion that Seddie is a more romantic, more natural couple. However, I do have to point out something I think you overlooked.

@omgitzvik, you posted:

"Well, everyone else keeps saying Creddie, but, I think Seddie is better...."

Thing is not everyone "keeps saying Creddie." In fact, the Creddie fanbase was (is?) much much smaller than the legions of fans who love the idea of Sam & Freddie together. Quite simply, Seddiers are far more numerous than Creddiers.

How do I know this?

Because the actors on the show told us that, in several interviews. Miranda gave several interviews and did some promos leading up to the Seddie arc, and she spoke of the larger number of Seddie fans... she evn admitted she was one, herself! Nathan Kress did a lengthy interview with CleverTV, and he also spoke about how many more Seddie fans there were compared to Creddie.

Even Jerry Trainor noted the large Seddie fanbase.

Date: 08/14/14 6:29 PM

Well, everyone else keeps saying Creddie, but, I think Seddie is better. They actually showed that they loved each other. And as I watch iCarly through the years, I realized that even though Freddie says he LOVES Carly, he doesn't mean it, Carly and Freddie are, in my eyes, brother and sister. Sam and Freddie on the other hand? Meant to be. Just saying.

Date: 08/07/14 5:47 PM

carly and freddy

Date: 08/06/14 2:16 PM

@kirbybulb noticed something about young Sam, and decided carly would be better for freddie. @kirbybulb posted:

"I think Carly would be much better Sam can't she teases everyone so carly!"

But when Sam teased Freddie, she was expressing her interest in the boy. Young Sam was not used to flirting, and had a difficult time dealing with her attraction to Fredward. The teasing, even the bickering, was her way of interacting with him.

Think about all your young friends: when they like a boy (or a girl,) a lot of times they argue, bicker and tease with them. It's simply a way of getting their attention.

Date: 08/03/14 10:45 AM

CARLY and Freddie???

Really? Carly? Why? How did they show any affection to each other, beyond the sort of friendliness you would show a sibling or a neighbor? The short answer: they DIDN'T show any affection!

Carly and Freddie for NEVER!

Date: 08/02/14 1:17 PM

ok but why so sam that boy in love

Date: 07/30/14 5:58 PM

CARLY AND FREDDIE FOREVER.

Date: 07/29/14 1:24 PM

Carly and freddie <creddie

Date: 07/28/14 6:29 PM

i think carly and freedie would be a cute couple.

Date: 07/28/14 12:03 PM

yeah im really confused okay so yeah umm carly and freddie will be a cute couple but sence i saw the show when sam said she kissed freddie umm i dont really know i think carly and freddie

Date: 07/09/14 4:33 PM

no not Creddie Seddie

Date: 07/09/14 3:17 AM

I think Carly would be much better Sam can't she teases everyone so carly!

Date: 07/08/14 2:28 PM

I really think that Carly and Freddy belong together!!

Date: 07/07/14 11:26 PM

I think Carly and Freddie belong together like peanut butter and jelly! Like fo' real, brah. #Ceddie4lyfe

Date: 06/17/14 6:37 PM

i don't think so because sam hates freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i do have a point)lol

Date: 05/25/14 1:17 PM

@angelangle took a first come, first served approach to the original question, and posted:

"carly and fred cause fred liked her 1st"

Maybe he liked Carly first, but he certainly did not love her. Freddie's embarrassing crush was when he was in grade school. He was a kid, a juvenile, and at that age, he had no clue what love was.

Yet, even at THAT very young age, Carly rejected him. "No way, dude," she'd say. "Ain't gonna happen." Time and time again, she shot him down.

Fortunately for Freddie, his silly grade school crush faded away into nothingness. By iStart a Fan War, Freddie is completely over Carly, and has no jealousy at all when Carly wants to date Adam. In fact, Freddie tries to help Carly spend time with Adam.

Sure Freddie "liked" Carly.

But he LOVED Sam... and only Sam.