YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » iCarly » View Thread
#Seddie? or #Creddy?

Date: 07/15/14 12:34 AM

Witch one do u prerfer? #seddie or #creddie? i perfer #seddie!
   32 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/26/14 10:21 PM

Seddie because Sam and Freddie have a chance and Creddie doesn't stand a chance

Date: 09/25/14 12:47 PM

wow a lot of seddie fans. if it were a report for school you would get an A+ on it because you have AMAZING! * Proof but i think im a creedie Fan

Date: 09/14/14 8:36 AM

@kimmieula, I LOVE the way you put it:

"#Seddie Freddie and Carly look to much alike and Sam and Freddie have total chemistry"

They DO have total chemistry! And biology! And anatomy! And magnetism! And electricity! Those two continue to be drawn to one another... even long after iCarly ended.

Let's face it, everyone. Sam and Freddie were so meant to be together, that they had to reunite even if they had to do it on another show. Their love was so strong, even the ending of the iCarly series could not keep them apart.

That's why they they reunited on Sam & Cat! Nothing could keep them apart, not even the pesky reality of their original show ending.

Date: 09/10/14 6:42 PM

#Seddie Freddie and Carly look to much alike and Sam and Freddie have total chemistry
Kimmieula

Date: 08/27/14 9:17 PM

@alicel14, I have t echo your sentiments. You posted:

"Go #Seddie They are Perfect together."

They ARE perfect together, aren't they?

Not only that, but Creddie fans have to be disappointed in how things turned out: Carly leaves the US and goes to live in Italy. Meanwhile, Freddie keeps thinking about Sam, and when he hears she is hurt, he rushes down the length of the Pacific coastline to be with her. And Carly is still in Italy. Sam tells Cat that Freddie is the only guy she ever loved. When Freddie was in danger, Sam risked her life to save him.

And Carly? ... still in Italy.

Then, Sam and Freddie start dating.

Now Sam & Cat is done. We won't be able to get weekly stories about any of our iCarly friends. As the show ended, Sam and Freddie are dating, and Carly is somewhere in Italy.

See? It's all Seddie, baby.

Date: 08/25/14 11:38 AM

@jemmalover, I like, REALLY like, how you think! I completely agree with your post:

"#Seddie. Total chemistry "

Oh yeah... they've got chemistry. And electricity. And magnetism. Those two sizzle with energy when they're together.

In contrast, the relationship between Carly and Freddie is bland, dull, and sibling-like.

Date: 08/24/14 11:32 AM

@volley25 said something that I think is so right!

"Carly and Freddy seem like brother and sister more than boyfriend and girlfriend."

Bingo!

Date: 08/23/14 5:37 PM

Go #Seddie They are Perfect together!

Date: 08/18/14 4:03 PM

I read through the comments and I am totally 100% #Seddie.

I mean Creddy was cute for like one episode yeah but Sam and Freddy had more Seddie moments than Creddy
Carly and Freddy seem like brother and sister more than boyfriend and girlfriend.
So yeah, I think I made my point.
TEAM SEDDIE!!!! :)

Date: 08/14/14 12:01 PM

@nashly2, of course you are entitled to your own OPINION, but gosh, you aren't entitled to your own made-up facts!

@Nashly2, you posted:

"Creddy is the best sam and freddie only kissed one time beacuse they never had a kiss!"

You either missed a lot of iCarly episodes, or you just blocked many of them out of your mind, because Sam & Freddie kissed many many times. Insisting they only kissed once is too easy to disprove. In which episodes did they kiss? Easy:

iKiss
iOMG
iLose My Mind
iDate Sam & Freddie
iCan't Take It
iLove You

They declared they loved each other. And they reunited in the Sam & Cat episode, #KillerTunaJump.

Making stuff up doesn't change what actually happened.

Date: 08/13/14 10:47 PM

Creddy is the best sam and freddie only kissed one time beacuse they never had a kiss!

Date: 08/13/14 2:36 PM

@NateJenn

Exactly what I was thinking! Carly and Freddie are more like brother and sister then boyfriend and girlfriend. They never really flirted, unlike Sam and Freddie.

Date: 08/13/14 10:10 AM

@Dreamright, excellent analysis!

You got it EXACTLY right when you noticed that iSave Your Life was the last Creddie episode!

Freddie got what he thought he wanted -- his supposed "ideal" girl -- and he discovered that wasn't what he wanted at all!!

After iSYL, Freddie's silly grade school crush fades away. He enevr again gets jealous over any of Carly's many, many boyfriends. He never again moons over Carly, like he did before he hit puberty. Nope.

By the time we see iStart A Fan War, Freddie is so over Carly that he even tries to help Carly in her quest to romance Adam.

Freddie and Carly are more like brother and sister. Romantic? Yuk. [shudder]

Date: 08/13/14 1:10 AM

I say this has not competition what so ever. Seddie all the way. Not only did they date on the show, they had a little comeback on Sam and Cat. They also did have a lot of seddie moments on the show. Sure Carly and Freddie had that one episode when Freddie saves Carly from that taco truck. But at the end of the episode where Carly tries to kiss him he backs off. Even though that was his dream girl and his dream moment. Clearly trying to state that Freddie is moving on from that silly little crush of his.
This comment is getting pretty long, I think I proved my point.

~*Dreamright*~

Date: 08/03/14 2:39 PM

@NateJenn
Same here!

Date: 08/02/14 5:58 PM

#Seddie. Total chemistry

Date: 08/02/14 11:00 AM

I salute my dear friend @omgitzvik, who posted in part:

"But, in all honesty, It HAS to be Seddie. 100%
They have history. Creddie is boring, shows absolutely NO chemistry. NONE."

You are SOOOO right abut Creddie's lack of any measurable chemistry. When I watched Freddie with Carly, I felt like I was lookinf at a brotherand sister.

Date: 08/01/14 6:38 PM

Oh, man. It's been a while since being on these iCarly boards. It's been like, around a year, I think.
But, in all honesty, It HAS to be Seddie. 100%
They have history. Creddie is boring, shows absolutely NO chemistry. NONE. Meanwhile, Seddie is the COMPLETE opposite! They SHOE chemistry! <3
<3 .: ~Vik ~ :. <3

Date: 07/25/14 4:52 PM

i prefer sedddie!!

Date: 07/25/14 3:15 PM

Hey there, @catfan! Welcome back.

You are almost as strong a Seddie fan as I am.... almost.

Fortunately, though, it seems like the reality of what happened has actually convinced the last few Creddie holdouts that Seddie the end game.

Oh, I can't faulty a Creddie fan for preferring a Carly/Freddie romance. After all, that's what imaginations are for. For those six or seven Creddie fans remaining, they only thing they have left is fan fiction.

We Seddie fans, on the other hand, need to be a bit more magnanimous, because we got to see our couple reunite, and end up together. We should be gracious, because even though we won't see Seddie again now that Sam & Cat is done, we did see our duo back together and happy.

Besides, we have thousands and thousands of fan written fiction celebrating the romance of Sam and Freddie!