YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A Story with No Name

Date: 08/29/12 2:46 PM

Ok, 'member that I had posted something called "Two Family Renunions?? Well, I'm kinda re-posting that. But it's gonna be different, let me tell you.

Here is...FIRST PART. He's my friend.

Chapter One: Secret Revealed
It was six thirty, and Po was hungry.
He trudged lazily towards the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and yawning.
He heard the slight patter of feet and turned around to face Monkey.
"What are you doing?" he asked. Po responded with a loud yawn.
"Just...getting something...to eat." he drawled. Monkey sighed.
"Po, every ten minutes you eat something! I've even seen you sleep-
eating! Every ten minutes each night!"
Po yawned again.
"You need to go back to sleep," Monkey snickered.
"No...Must eat..." Po snored. Monkey half-lead, half-dragged him to
his room.
Then suddenly, as Monkey dropped Po on his mattress, a loud BANG!!!
exploded in the air.
Po sat bolt upright. Monkey whistled through his teeth.
"It's happening." he whispered.
"What on earth," Po said nervously "was that?"
"Tigress," responded Monkey "That's what."
Po and Monkey looked out the window. There she was. And now Po could
see what had happened. An ironwood tree had been literally chopped in
half, and it had fallen on top of a gong. Tigress was looking down the
hill, clenching and unclenching her hand. Po spotted a small scarlet
spot the front of her paw.
"Eww." Monkey whispered "She's hurt."
"That was...AWESOME!!!" Po squealed.
"You're happy because she hurt herself?"
"What? No, no! Just what she did with that tree!"
Po stared back, eyes wide. Monkey rolled his eyes.
Tigress was punching another ironwood tree. Peices of bark flew
everywhere.
"Why does she do that?" Po asked, his wondering green eyes on Tigress.
TBC

431 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/24/14 3:45 PM

thats as good an ending as any! (heart died a little)
amazing descriptive prowess! so i will defiantly archive this story!!!!
-bluewire
i need to catch up PRONTO!

Date: 07/24/14 12:18 AM

NNOOOO!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T LET THAT BE THE END!

Date: 07/23/14 10:52 AM

this cant be the end you just left us at a cliffhanger there has to be more but are you going to write a sequal to it

Date: 07/22/14 9:31 PM

Mods, please post! :)

-----

"He's okay, he has to be okay...please, he can't be gone... Please ..." Tigress demanded, meekly, against her hardcore will, slipping into the cold, murky water and splashing down on one knee next to the panda. She didn't know who she was pleading to, but she didn't care either.

Po was barely moving. He looked ten times worse than when Shen had blasted him with a cannon ball, to be frank; charred and broken. Tigress glanced quickly in the water, clouded and duly red-gray, and realized she didn't look that great either. Her fur looked singed and matted, and more scarred than she cared to remember.

She could barely move from the sore pain, but nevertheless she did, moving out her hand to wipe the ashy trickle of mud away from over Po's eyebrow carefully, paw shaking. She could barely tell if he was breathing; his stomach was just quivering, and his eyes shut.

"Po..." Tigress's breath caught up in her throat as she shook his arm lightly. Her voice came out small and shaky as she spoke. "Po, get up. C'mon. You can't just leave us, not yet," She said, tears indignantly slipping down her bowed face. "You can't leave me yet..." The striped feline pressed her against his chest and listened hard. Yes, there was a heartbeat, but so low and quiet, almost impossible to hear, as if it was giving up.

"Please," she begged fiercely, trying to steel herself against tears and yet they still taunted her by leaking out. "We need you here," then she added quietly, "I need you here, panda."

The water had drenched her through her fur now, but she didn't notice. The Kung Fu Master let her head fall against Po's chest again and she hugged his neck gently. When he didn't respond, she choked back an undignified, defeated half-sob and buried her head into his fur.

"Ti?"

Tigress snapped her head up and stared down at Po with overjoyed amber eyes. "I'm right here," she said as calmly as she could, searching into Po's half-open eyes. Her eyes hardened protectively. "I won't leave you."

Po smiled sadly. "I might have to leave you soon, though..."

"Be quiet, you idiot," Tigress growled without much vigor, squeezing Po's hand so hard it hurt. "You're not going to leave me. You're not! I...I won't let you."

Po grinned half-heartedly, giving a feeble cough. "I'm sorry, Tigress, really...everything's just so dark...so...ow...painful..."

"Shh, save your breath," Tigress hissed softly, letting go of Po's paw, staring at him through blurred eyes. "You'll need to salvage your strength."

"I won't have any strength left," Po mumbled. Tigress growled, refusing to let the panda give up so easily, unable to stop the tears streaking down her snout, and gripped his shoulders roughly.

"Of all the stubborn bears I've ever known, Po, you are the worst! Listen to me! You're not going to--" She stopped sharply, gasping, because she couldn't get the last word out, knowing very well that Po might as well not last long enough. "You're not..." she cut her sentence short and looked away, biting her tongue from fear and desperation.

"And Morgul?" Po wheezed hoarsely, after a moment.

"Gone," Tigress managed, turning her head around to face him, scouring the clearing just to confirm the fact. No maniac black tiger visible anywhere. "You...did it, Po."

"Nah. We did it." Answered the panda. Tigress managed a wavering smile even though she was still crying.

"I don't think--" Po suddenly groaned, closing his eyes and giving shallow, taught breaths. It was too painful to speak anymore.

"I'll go get help," Tigress decided, though she didn't want to leave the panda's side. It was their only chance.

"Tigress--"

"I'll be back." she reassured gently; then forcing herself to the extreme, she hauled herself on unsturdy, failing legs. Her whole body felt like it was burning, arcing with barbed pain. The feline gasped, feeling her world turn upside down, trying to steady herself. She took two steps forward, one backward, and collapsed beside Po in the black water as everything plunged into an everlasting darkness, and the rain began to pour.

THE END

Date: 07/15/14 4:20 PM

@Wolfjade28
Sorry...I'll try and post when I can.

@Leighlaw
Thanks, and...uh...I wasn't very creative when I was 12.

-RT

Date: 07/14/14 10:45 AM

I do not get it. Why? Because,

1. If its called a story with no name it has to have a story with no name in it . . .

2. You are doing great.

This just confused me. Did you name it a story with no name because you could not think of a name? Tell me.

Date: 07/13/14 4:27 AM

Please forgive me if I'm intruding, or if I sound downright impatient-
ARE YOU GONNA POST MORE OF YOUR STORY OR WHAT!!!
YOU NEED TO KNOW-YOU'RE KILLIN' US SMALLS! AND YOU'RE KILLING PO!!!
No pressure....just take your slow, sweet time....while the rest of us suffer....and wait.... and wait some more....
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!I GOTTA.....*beeeep-
(Please excuse the ongoing screams and cries of a clearly deranged and out of control fan, as they are overly dramatic and of no use for anything other than creating havoc in the lives of our dear readers)
*finally calmed enough to speak after hrs. of commotion-
"O.K..please please PLEASE let us know u're still alive- and please,with a cherry on top post more of u're story...I'm even willing to throw in whipped cream!

P.S- I hope this has thrown a laugh in u're direction at minimum.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/11/14 12:20 AM

Got it. One quick question-
Are you going to continue posting on this story I just gotta know!!!!!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/10/14 5:02 PM

@Wolf Jade
Good job, and I'd say to wait until posting any new stories for the newer boards, so you don't have to hurry up and finish them up on these, if that makes sense. I say, read other ongoing fanfics, and try to work on the ones you already have posted and are currently writing.

@Tigress79
In about less than three months, give or take.

@Patstar
I'll try and post it ASAP :D

-RT

Date: 07/10/14 3:03 PM

wait, when are they clearing the stories?????

Date: 07/10/14 10:27 AM

no problem, i'm waiting for the next chapter!!!

Date: 07/09/14 7:59 PM

when are they clearing all the stories?

Date: 07/09/14 12:07 AM

1-No problem.
2- Glad I followed your tip and saved my story- I hope 100% that you save yours and re-post it after boards are swiped clean-
3-What do we do in meantime? Keep posting stories, but save them to computer files as well, then re-post when all's said and done?
Dutifully awaiting your orders,
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/08/14 12:17 PM

@Patstar
I'm so happy you think so! Keep reading and commenting!

@Tigress79
Thank you so much! :)

@Wolfjade28
Thank you, and unfortunately, they are wiping off every story on these boards and creating brand new ones, in, give or take, around three months. You can go on the Blab boards to check it out. With that said, you really need to save your stories if you haven't already, and do your best to warn everyone else! :D Oh, and about Po dying...heh..hehe...umm...Thanks for the review! Ahahaha....ha...

-RT

Date: 07/08/14 3:46 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not right...its just... not fair
You cant let Po die...you...just...cant,
(sobbing uncontrollably for hours; finally calmed down enough to speak)
Sorry *sniffling*
Please continue posting-soon
In case you have any doubts as to the greatness of your story- I would definitely pay to see this on the "BIG SCREEN". This is beyond awesome! :) I just gotta know what happens.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/08/14 12:01 AM

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!
Wait, what do you mean about the boards. Are they wiping out all the stories already written, on it, or just clearing stories that don't get posted on anymore. Should we copy and paste the stories we don't have saved on our computer files?
Answer carefully,fellow post-ee -the fate of all our stories may rest in your hands.
~WOLFJADE
p.s- Despite the hint of humorous drama, the questions were genuine.

Date: 07/05/14 10:11 PM

THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 06/30/14 5:22 AM

so amazing!!! the best KFP story ever!!!!

Date: 06/26/14 6:57 PM

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments...They mean the world to me! Also, I've heard Batskee warning that there will be a new Message Board, and along with it the disposal of this one, so make sure to save your stories and such.
-----

And with that, he poured every single ounce of strenght and power he still had and didn't have left, making him weaker and weaker, the ring's glimmer fading quickly, and shot out a ray of sparking black light that streaked across to the body of Po, which was slowly opening it's eyes feebly. The shadow-blast pounded straight into him like a sword and made him slam back into the wall so hard he smashed through.

"Po!!" Tigress screamed, watching in horror as the Dragon Warrior's spirit faded swiftly, the panda's eyes huge and dimming, his life source dying, and then it was gone.

Tigress began sapping back into her pain-filled body too, and she watched as Morgul gave a low, satisfied sigh, and let himself fall, and his ring slipped off his neck as he sailed downwards, down with it's Master and never to be seen again.

And as Morgul fell, he remembered distantly the dim last lyrics of a song, a lullaby from when he was young that had come to mock him.

All shall fade,

All shall....

Fade

Morgul closed his eyes and let the shadows of below engulf him without protest.

The earth rumbled and suddenly began restitching itself to gether until it was sealed, like a cavernous mouth that had swallowed a satisfying meal.

Tigress, ignoring her screaming sides, hauled herself up and stumbled over to the lake, where Po had been blasted into and was floating around the shore, completely still.

The Black Wizard had been defeated.

But not without a price.

TBC

Date: 06/26/14 8:26 AM

Rafiki- throw a rock down on his head. that should make him let go.