YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Legend of Crescent; Tale of a Silent Hero

Date: 09/18/12 1:33 PM

Ok, this isn't a chapter. But, just gonna say, this is my new story. So far, it has nothing to do with A Story with No Name. It's about a.....
Well, I better leave that to the story.
But trust me, you are gonna like it!

Crescent: Hi. The name's Crescent Drago. You haven't heard of me. But by the end of this story, you will know everything.....

That's it from Crescent herself! She is my most recent OC. Hope ya like the story and keep an eye out for the first chapter!!!!!
Your crazy author,
Vicky

314 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/24/14 8:47 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, and feel free to archive this, though I have already saved it! :)

-RT

Date: 08/22/14 4:42 PM

@rtfacts
have you already saved your story? or do you need help??
-bluewire

Date: 08/17/14 3:49 PM

I really enjoyed chapter 10 I am still reading it and I am at chapter Ten because I was late here so . . . ANYWAY I will finish reading your story sometime soon!!!! PROMISE!

Date: 08/13/14 2:57 PM

@Rtfacts

That's cool, and you are very welcome! :D

~Silver Ninja

Date: 08/11/14 10:51 AM

@Silver Ninja
I know what it is, and such. My brother watches it. Oh, and thanks for keeping this up! :)

Date: 08/09/14 11:58 AM

anyone here like Ninjago?

~Silver Ninja

Date: 08/04/14 7:03 PM

stayin' up!

~Silver Ninja

Date: 07/30/14 12:54 PM

Keeping this up.

~Silver Ninja

Date: 07/26/14 3:25 PM

....mind blown...
I hope Jade stays with the Counsel.. Awesome chapter!

~Silver Ninja

Date: 07/22/14 9:04 PM

Jade had disappeared until evening, so Crescent couldn't find her. It wasn't until later, when she was finishing dinner, she even heard of the apprentice. Silvo had apparently been stealthily keeping an eye on her and reported that she'd been training around the border's of the clearing.

The Master Elementalist had easily tracked her down by the different-colored trees she'd hardened with various layers of precious gems, gold and silver in her wake. As she tapped her sword point against a stump that had once been an Ironwood and absorbed the slick diamond cover encasing it's mangled bark, she heard the talking.

Sheathing her sword, Crescent homed in on the sound until she found herself surprisingly back in the clearing. She crept up to Sage's tent and peeked in through the flap.

She tried to smother the gasp, but it slipped out silently anyway. Jade was sitting down next to the black-and-white Wind-Driver, brushing her fingers softly over his forehead and speaking soothingly to him. At first Crescent thought she was speaking to herself, but then Hurricane's closed eyes flashed gold for a moment, and suddenly he inhaled loudly and began coughing. Wounds that had been criss-crossing his arms and stomach faded and disappeared.

A healing spell? Crescent was bewildered. For one, Jade had made it clear she couldn't care less for this PureDragon, so why was she nursing him back to consciousness?; for another, Jade was a Gem-shaper, and by no means a skilled Plantspringer or a Leader, like Silvo or Sage, the only two who could use an enchantment like that. So there were more secrets to this girl than Crescent could of ever fathomed...

"Better?" Jade asked to herself, but Hurricane mumbled weakly in response, something like 'uh-huh'.

Then the apprentice's eyes darkened moodily and she grimaced bitterly. "There, we're even now. I don't owe you anything anymore."

"Ye-ye-hes you do," Hurricane murmured. Jade rolled her eyes.

"No, I mean in the 'Saving-Each-Other's-Butts' tally, not the other score you're keeping, which you can forget about."

"Not fair."

Jade skulked away, sighed, then walked back again, placing her hands on either side of the fellow reptile, who grinned nervously. She lowered her head down until their noses were touching, narrowed her eyes and growled hotly, "Don't even think about it, big shot. I still hate you."

"Okay, so you hate me, but you have to admit I'm so adorable you like me at the same time? Just a little bit?" He flashed a smirk, and Crescent was pretty sure those were going to be his last words, but Jade just let out a another sigh, shook her head and sat back down on the chair.

"Shut up." she hissed, but it was almost like it was more painfully sad than angry.

"I'm still willing to tell you the secret, you know," Hurricane said after a long pause. Jade's breath caught and she winced, then her expression turned remorseful.

"I don't care. I'm not going to betray them."

"You belong with us, Jade. They aren't your family. We are."

"They are my family!" Jade snarled, whipping up and unsheathing her claws. "More of a family than those stupid PureDragons will ever be!"

"You can't deny it. Just because they added you in doesn't mean they accept you. You're an outsider, still. Don't you want to feel accepted, Jade? Don't you want to belong?"

"I do belong!" Jade choked, voice cracking. "I'm part of the DragonCounsel, no matter what breed I am."

"Look, we've got a lot in common. I'm a half-breed, you know that. And I chose Golden Eyes's side. But you're full-breed, and we will accept you as one of us. Trust me."

"I trusted you once." Jade growled. "But never again. I might be a PureDragon, but I'm no traitor."

Outside, Crescent's mouth hung open in shock. But before she could scream 'What?!?!', Jade spotted her, narrowed her eyes, walked over and dragged her into the tent.

Date: 07/19/14 11:16 PM

Me-i wonder what they will do to Hurricane when he wakes up.
Rafiki- i'm looking forward to an interrogation. the hard way. heheheh

Date: 07/19/14 1:13 PM

@Rtfacts
:D

Date: 07/19/14 9:12 AM

@Silver Ninja
Glad you liked it!

Date: 07/12/14 5:35 PM

love that chapter!

~Silver Ninja

Date: 07/12/14 1:02 PM

Chapter Twenty-Nine

No One's POV

"First Scarr, then Shadow, now him. If another random person pops into our clearing for a visit I will personally..."guide" him back home." Crescent grumbled, cracking her knuckles which had involuntarily began to shimmer with stardust, like they always did before she summoned any kind of sky-related element. Groaning, she helped Jade and Fuego carry the incoherent Hurricane into Sage's tent.

Jade scowled as she let the poor guy drop down mercilessly hard on the mat. He yelped in his sleep, but the Gem-shaper just furrowed her mouth into a scornful frown. She was slowly elvoving back to normal, claws white-grey, eyes a sharp, glowing green. In one palm she fiddled absently with a gold nugget that melded and bent to her will, one moment the shape of a star, the next time deformed heart that she squished into a flat coin.

Crescent and Fuego eyed the sixteen-year old oddly. "What's wrong?" Fuego asked in a protective, gentle older-brother-type tone of voice. Jade flicked the coin out the tent, and outside Claw squeaked hoarsely when it smacked against his nose.

"Can't we just leave this guy out in the woods?" she grumbled, crossing her arms. "He's better off there."

"We still need him here. We have to interrogate him on what happened. Maybe we'll get some info about GE." Crescent pointed out. Her comrade spat something unintelligent and the silver dragoness wrote a mental note to herself to keep Claw's rantings away from Jade's ears.

She caught Crescent glaring at her, and reddening visibly, she mumbled, "Sorry. It's just that...Hurricane...well, he--"

They waited as she fumbled over the right words. "We...have some bad history with each other, okay?" The young dragon-girl gritted out, then she turned heel without waiting for a response and stomped out of the tent.

"What kind of bad history?" Crescent mused aloud, rubbing her wrists. Fuego sneezed randomly, then shrugged, blinking.

"You could ask Sage," He answered mildly, but Crescent narrowed her eyes.

"You're not telling me something." she accused, coming a few steps closer. Fuego backed up nervously. "What is it?"

"I can't tell," The red dragon protested shyly. Crescent's glowering blue gaze became a white-hot, searing glare. Litterally.

"What? Is it some big secret?"

"Well, only the DragonCounsel knows...."

"Oh, so I'm not part of your little band of dragons?"

"Yes? I mean, no? I don't know!" Fuego was confusing himself now. "Maybe you should ask Jade yourself, Cress."

Clenching her teeth and willing her eyes to stop sparking blinding white, she stepped back. "Alright. Sorry for the temper burst there,"

Fuego exhaled the breath he'd trapped in his throat, waving both hands in the air. "Ah, don't stress it. Good luck getting the secret out, though."

Nodding absent-mindedly, Crescent went out of the tent and after her friend.

Date: 07/09/14 12:01 PM

@Leighlaw
Thank you and you're welcome! ;)

@Bat
Awww...thanks so much! I feel as you're advertising this story on TV or sonething, hehe.

@Syrup
Glad ya think so!

-RT

Date: 07/08/14 10:17 PM

AMAZING!

Date: 07/08/14 2:42 PM

It's still on the front page, but not one of the top five! Back up you go!

~*Batskee*~
Great drama, great action, great detail, wonderful characters, and sudden plot twists!! All in the Legend of Crescent; Tale of a Silent Hero!

Date: 07/07/14 6:22 PM

can not wait for the next chapter!!!! Thanks for the advice.

Date: 07/07/14 5:43 PM

Do not worry I am going to totally change it later on. Its going to be the exact opposite of your story! Trust me. Please do not worry that makes me worried if you worry. Your story is awesome!

Leighaw