YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Legend of Crescent; Tale of a Silent Hero

Date: 09/18/12 1:33 PM

Ok, this isn't a chapter. But, just gonna say, this is my new story. So far, it has nothing to do with A Story with No Name. It's about a.....
Well, I better leave that to the story.
But trust me, you are gonna like it!

Crescent: Hi. The name's Crescent Drago. You haven't heard of me. But by the end of this story, you will know everything.....

That's it from Crescent herself! She is my most recent OC. Hope ya like the story and keep an eye out for the first chapter!!!!!
Your crazy author,
Vicky

306 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/17/14 10:18 PM

stay up

Date: 06/15/14 9:13 PM

I can't wait to see this story continue, squeee! Sorry, I geeked out there for a second. It's always good to come back on and see what new chapters you have! I feel like you and a couple of other authors are what I instantly come back to. Your work is absolutely descriptive and beautiful, and the storyline still amazes me with every twist and turn! Thanks for still staying with us,

Syrup240 ;D

Date: 06/13/14 1:30 PM

DRAGONNSSS!!!! Sorry had to get that out of my system...

~Silver Ninja

Date: 06/07/14 12:33 PM

keeping this up! Really good story!

~Silver Ninja

Date: 05/26/14 1:48 PM

Hi rtfacts, I've been a silent reader around here for a while. I really like your stories! And I happened to notice that " It's a Twisted Kind of Destiny" is gone from the boards. I don't want to rush you on restarting it, I'm just letting you know in case you didn't. It was really good so far!

Date: 05/25/14 11:38 PM

@crlefan44

It's like this <s.></s.> except with a word in between and without the periods.

Date: 05/01/14 7:19 PM

how do you do that stuff with the line through the words?

Date: 04/27/14 4:53 PM

@Crlefan44
I'm clapping, don't worry! :D Thanks, and happy considerably late Easter too!

@skipper345
Well, thanks again; you rock! More than a mountain!

Lol that was horrible so horrible bwahaha nope I regret nothing sorry and keep reading

I'll post more soon.

-Rtfacts

Date: 04/20/14 11:04 PM

This is going great, great, great, great, GREAT.

Happy Easter

*Clap along if you feel like HAPPINESS is the truth*
*Cause I'm HAPPY*

Date: 04/13/14 5:12 PM

great chapter! oh and you're welcome for keeping this up for you!

Date: 04/11/14 10:52 PM

Firstly, a huge shout out to Silver Ninja (skipper345) for keeping this up quite faithfully, even without me asking. Here's a free virtual cupcake for you! :D I apologize for the delay, by the way.

Thank you so much, Syrup, I'm glad I'm consistent with those factors, and I'm happy you're back!

And many thanks leighlaw, even though I don't think I'll have a way to add a sunken library in this plot; it's umm, a bit too developed. BUT that is a very cool idea, and it sounds like you'd be the perfect one to write about it. I'll be sure to ask you for help when it's needed! Keep on reading!

AND finally, here ya all go!
---

"Sorry," Fuego mumbled. "Didn't know it was you. You don't usually wear that cape...and you don't...don't have a sword."

She frowned, eyes bitter, then shrugged. "Guess I look more like Sky the Silver Flash than Crescent Drago the Master Elementalist."

Before Fuego could ask who Sky, or the Silver Flash was, though, she shoved past them and grumbled, "I'm heading back. You two better watch out for people who, you know, are actually thieves." She spat. "Or who still are, at least."

She stormed back into her own tent and tried to slam the fabric door, but it just flapped down noiselessly.

"What's up with her?" Silvo asked. Fuego sighed.

"I don't know what she meant about thieves." He murmured. "But it's best to leave her alone for now anyway, I should think."

"Maybe we could ask Sage what she meant? I mean, who's Sky the Silver Flash?"

Silvo didn't hear the Fire Dragon, but Fuego whispered softly, "Someone who has still never left Crescent Drago the Master Elementalist."

---

Crescent's POV

Next morning, I woke up and heard Sage and Night arguing outside.

"We have to go against her now, before it gets serious and she attacks the rest of China. GE is just bidding her time, weighing options. You said Crescent has completed her training. With the DragonCounsel behind her, it will be an even match. The possibilities of us winning are very probable."

"And so is the chance that we could fail, lose more than we gain, and watch China burn. We ourselves must bid our time, weigh our options. Crescent is an excellent sword-master but she's still learning how to control every one of the elements. It's not an easy task, with all the diversity, and besides, it drains her unless she starbends, which is her main source, obviously."

"Brother, we can't wait much longer. Something must be done. If we are to be the saviors, the heroes, of China, we should be silent, safe, fast. We should finish this before it even starts."

"But if we rush her, anything could go wrong."

There was a lengthy pause and I tried to be fair with my uncle and father. They were just trying to figure everything out. But still, did they have to talk about me behind my back? I could've helped in a war counseling.

I shook my head in self-disapproval, realizing if I had participated in any kind of war council the council would be at war with itself. Then I started remembering what had happened last night, and another swirl of emotions seared through me. Why on earth was my life so frustratingly complicated?

"Okay, keeping it simple. Don't think about anything except for real feelings." I spoke to myself, thought a bit, then concluded, "Like hunger, for instance."

Date: 04/09/14 1:00 PM

keeping this up! can't wait for more!

Date: 04/05/14 11:58 AM

Can't wait for more!

Date: 04/01/14 6:11 PM

Still a beautiful, compelling story with the ups and downs of humor, tragedy, and extreme character development.
-Syrup240

Date: 04/01/14 4:47 PM

AMAZING! If you need any help I'm the perfect person. I love comedy and jokes. Plus you should add a sunken library. Thats what i did in sunken library because I am the author.

Date: 04/01/14 12:42 PM

anyone like Frozen? cause I dooooo!!!!!

Date: 03/26/14 7:30 PM

keeping this up for you!

~Silver Ninja

Date: 03/17/14 12:33 PM

Cool! :)

Date: 03/15/14 10:01 PM

Okay, here's the next part, for whomesoever dares to still read this

Silvo sighed. "Fine, but Fuego--don't be too hard on yourself."

Then the Plant Dragon turned with his back against the other reptile's and crossed his arms, chocolate-colored eyes using the moon's bright light to distinguish what lay in the forest. His ears pricked when Fuego suddenly whispered, "Hey, where's Crescent?"

"What? Probably in her tent."

"No, it's one thirty-six. She gets up at one-thirty every night and sleepwalks...to get water." He stammered, as if revealing a secret. Silvo turned to stare at him queerly.

"How tha heck do you know that?"

"I...I ran into her once by accident. Scared me more than I scared her." He got that strange, faraway look on his face again.

"Maybe she doesn't sleepwalk every night." Silvo pointed out. Fuego shook his head.

"Uh-uh. Did I say I ran into her once? Sorry, I meant...what was it, four times?"

"Dude, you sure you don't sleepwalk too? Those are kind of...strange coincidences."

Fuego pondered this. "Huh. I wonder-" But then he snapped up to his feet, scanning the ring of shadow and foliage around their camp. "Who goes there?"

Silvo instinctively slipped into a crouch, ready to morph into any of the plants to sneak up on the interloper (for example, melding into a tree near the guy and then jumping out at him would prove efficient). But this person wasn't trying to be surreptitious in any way. He was loud and though not clumsy, kept exclaiming 'ow' softly as if though he'd hit his head.

Silvo located where her voice (he determined that she was a girl by her light footsteps and tone of voice) was coming from and melted into the grass, his skin and bones like butter as he crawled up swiftly to a tree and hardened into the bark, invisible except for as a plant. The shape was lithe, and her armor, or maybe scales, glinted brilliantly when caught by starshine. Fuego gave a low signal whistle, illuminating one hand with blazing fire and lunged.

Silvo reformed as he hurled himself out of his cover of bark, leaves and sap, and flipped over on two feet, arrow nocked. Fuego's hands were raised and dancing with white-hot flame, one grasping a sword also engulfed in orange.

The creature's cape fanned over her face, confusing the two for a moment, before she lashed out quicker than the other two expertly with a gleaming silver sword and had Silvo's bow and Fuego's blade thrown out of their clutches. She turned to Silvo, face darkened by the roof of leaves overhead, and started to lunge, but Fuego tackled her from behind, spurting out a burst of flame at her legs and ramming his shoulder into her back.

She dodged the fire but was met head-on with the body collision and staggered to her back. Silvo started to chant, and roots grew out of the ground, wrapping greedily around her limbs and intertwining her in vines, latching her to the ground. She snarled, then flicked her sword into the air. When it came down, she reached out and clamped it between her teeth, pirate-style, and made a wide slice at the plants, tearing them apart.

Throwing her weapon in the air, she somersaulted backwards to her feet then when upright reached out and grabbed her blade's hilt without looking. Flicking her wrists, she summoned a cold-looking blue fire to encase on her left hand and a zapping, blinding white to glove the right. For a moment, they all squinted from the sudden exposure to bright light, but the girl was first to gasp.

"You idiots!" she hissed. Fuego, still blinking hard, yelped as suddenly she marched up and slapped him upside the head.

"Hey, what--!?"

"It's me!" She sheathed her sword and then the starfire and blue flames in her hand grew stronger, casting a white-azure glow on everyone's faces. Her crystal-blue eyes were slightly bemused.

"Cress?!" Silvo gasped.

"Seriously, you two? You attacked me without looking?" She shook her head and murmured, "I am so reporting this to Sage."

Date: 03/11/14 12:48 PM

that was a really nice chapter! keep up the great work! :)