YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Legend of Crescent; Tale of a Silent Hero

Date: 09/18/12 1:33 PM

Ok, this isn't a chapter. But, just gonna say, this is my new story. So far, it has nothing to do with A Story with No Name. It's about a.....
Well, I better leave that to the story.
But trust me, you are gonna like it!

Crescent: Hi. The name's Crescent Drago. You haven't heard of me. But by the end of this story, you will know everything.....

That's it from Crescent herself! She is my most recent OC. Hope ya like the story and keep an eye out for the first chapter!!!!!
Your crazy author,
Vicky

280 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 02/01/14 1:21 PM

@skipper345
Thank you, at least I now know one person still reads it.

Date: 01/28/14 1:26 PM

@ rtfacts
yes ofcourse! This story is too genius to leave!

Date: 01/25/14 12:08 PM

DOES ANYONE READ THIS ANYMORE?

Date: 01/17/14 8:48 AM

Okay, here we go..one more chapter, for those who read...

Crescent's POV

I staggered back a step, blinking hard and swallowing down the parched feeling in my throat.

"Mac," my voice trembled hoarsely as I repeated his name over and over, tears pooling in the corner of my eyes as I reached out with one hand at the rippling hologram.

The silver-blue striped feline gave a small smile, and placed his paw out, and when my hand touched the square it didn't go through it, instead touching a flat, smooth surface, like marble. Still, it looked like I had my hand against Mac's anyway.

"Hey, Silvering." He murmured. I could only greet him with a squeaky creaking sound and closed eyes. I felt something like a soft wind lift my head up and realized Mac had somehow come out of the square, and he was hovering in the air like the ghost he was, paw on my cheek. But instead of fur and flesh I felt a soft breeze wipe the tears away. I gave a shuddering sigh.

Amber eyes stared deep into mine, sorrow and shame visible in them. "I'm sorry," Mac said quietly in an anguished tone.

Maybe at regular people, like Night or Fuego or Claw, I would snap at, saying that he should be sorry, demanding why he left me, but I couldn't get mad at this certain pantherine. My stubborn, fiery spirit seemed to melt when he looked at me, so hurt and guilty and concerned.

"No, no, Mac," I sobbed weakly, "I'M sorry. I'm responsible for this. I let you go! It was all--all m-my fault..."

"Listen, Cress," Mac said with a gentle determination, stepping down on the grass, his feet shimmering as he touched the dewy earth. He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked at me square in the eyes. "Don't you dare, ever, say that. It was not your fault. No one but Golden Eyes', you hear?"

"But I--"

"Tried everything you could. Cress, fate has it's own plans, and we have no power to change it. I have seen what will happen, and trust me," He took both my hands firmly in his. "Destiny has it's plans for you. But I can't do anything about it. Neither can you. And no matter how stubborn or hot-headed you are, it's a whole lot more stubborn than you."

"Which is saying a lot, then." I laughed weakly between tears. Mac gave me a crooked half-grin.

"Just remember." He continued, "Fate, it won't give in, but you will have to. It's. Not. Your. Fault. Ok? It's just how it was meant to be--so you'll just have to live in the present, not the past. And try not to expect anything of the future, because if you do, you'll regret it."

I absorbed in his words, nodding ruefully. "But I won't let GE get away with this. I promise."

Mac sighed. "Just...know who the enemy is."

Before I could inquire what that meant, his specteral form flickered. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"My time's up." He grunted. "I won't see you again for a long time, Crescent."

"No!" I yelped, grabbing his arm, but my hand wafted through it. "Don't leave me, Mac. Please!" I pleaded. Mac somehow managed to pull me into an embrace, but it almost felt like I was hugging a tiger-shaped block of compressed air, if you can imagine that.

You would of though I'd be tired of crying, but the tears still streamed out. I needed to talk to him, to sort more things out, to have him hold me longer. "D-don't go." I gasped out.

TBC

Date: 01/13/14 3:40 PM

@Batskee

Ummm...thanks

Date: 01/06/14 6:03 PM

Just keeping this up, but I'm not sure if it's even worth it...

Date: 12/27/13 3:46 PM

Merry (Belated) Christmas!!

Date: 12/27/13 3:30 PM

Yes, I'm alive! Thanks for keeping this up, people! :D I'll post the next part....erm...soon...

Date: 12/25/13 9:00 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Date: 12/21/13 6:34 PM

I gotta keep this up, up, up!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/19/13 3:43 PM

@MasterLuna:

You beat me to it, yesterday! And for some reason, it wouldn't let me post this yesterday. Well, it's all better now.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/17/13 11:16 PM

Trying to keep this one up too!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/14/13 6:01 PM

Alright. I'll do that for ya!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/14/13 12:47 PM

I haven't read this story but I will try to remember to post on this to keep it up. We will all miss you and have fun!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/14/13 8:08 AM

@Anyone who's still out there....
Mind keeping this up for a couple of days? I'm going to be gone for a while and I don't want anything getting deleted...thanks...

-Rtfacts

Date: 12/05/13 6:15 PM

Any....time....now?

Date: 11/29/13 9:41 AM

@EVERYONE
SORRY for the super-long delay, Internet stopped working, but I'm-a back! Aaaand here is the enxt chapter.....

(two days later)
Crescent's POV
Scarr had left this morning. Claw was sullen the rest of the day, sulking around camp and at random times slashing his sword through the air, as if the wind was the reason for his sour mood. I'd strayed away from the group, lost in my thoughts, not eating or drinking. I couldn't sleep. And then when I did I had nightmares.
I'd wake up, panicked, and run out my tent. My heart would be racing, my palms wet with prespiration, and I'd look up at the navy sky, with the stars blinking at me, and the moon would just stare back at me.
And I'd think. Think about Mac, and the reason why the stars danced joyfully and why I couldn't because I was drowning in sadness. Then I'd think about why it was my fualt he was dead. And then, yesterday night, I'd finally willed myself to go where Mac was buried.
It was a particurlarly black night, and the clouds blocked the heavenly lights from guiding me, but being an Elemental Leader over shadow, among my other powers, I could see reasonably enough. I stopped dead when the patch of recently overturned dirt came to view, and just stood there, gazing, with my emotions so mixed I couldn't tell anger from grief. I couldn't stop blaming myself. Guilt draped over my shoulders like a sodden cloak. I steeled myself against tears and felt the anger and shame and misery wash over me anew, so forceful I had to kneel.
I sat up shakily and hugged my knees against my chest, which was rising and falling rapidly. Suddenly, the clouds parted, and a small gap of light beamed down on the dark forest floor, right on the stone at the head of Mac's grave, and made it shine silver in the light. Then to my shock, a silver-scaled hand materialized out of nowhere, quickly forming into a cloaked dragoness's body. Green-gray eyes stared down at me from a vaugely familiar face. I backed up against a tree, but the dragoness, which had stars dancing at her feet and a blue aura surrounding her, beckoned me over.
Something compelled me to do so. I walked over cautiously, not able to speak, and studied the female dragon's face. It looked like a nearly exact replica of mine, save the eyes. Her whole being seemed to be made of milky silver light that shifted and dimmed, then brightened again. After a pause of silence, she spoke.
"Crescent, I have been watching you." her voice rang softly in my ears, though she hadn't opened her mouth. I knew it was another language, but I understood it perfectly.
"Who are you?" I asked quietly, not until later realizing I had spoken in the same tongue.
"I am Mistia," she said gently, and sadness clouded her eyes. "And I come from many places, from above and from your past." I didn't exactly understand her, but I nodded.
"You look familiar." I confirmed.
Mistia laughed, which made bells go off in my head, telling me that she was important, that she was known...but I just couldn't place my finger on it.
"I have come under request from someone you know." She sighed, the traces of laughter dying. At this she gestured out to the bare clearing, and a large square flashed into view. Objects raced through the hologram, stars and suns, astroids and all kinds of mysterious things, and I felt like someone was dragging me up, even though my feet were firmly planted on the wet ground.
Suddenly, the image blinked, and I choked back a gasp.
Standing there, in the midst of a bunch of other starry shapes, was the blue tiger that had plummeted off a cliff less than a week ago.

----

Date: 11/20/13 9:50 PM

i guess you could say that.

Date: 11/16/13 3:51 PM

@crlefan44
Yeah, nobody likes Tanids, haha. He's a pretty awesome villain, though, thank to T16. Anyway, I'll post ASAP but I don't have much time at the moment....

Date: 11/09/13 2:01 PM

please post soon