YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Wolf in the Snow

Date: 10/31/12 4:35 PM

If you'd like your character can join in. Just fill out a form. You can make up a form. Just make sure it has the character's name, gender, age, and appearance

Chapter 1
A cart sped down the steep and rocky road of Hong Luan City. People jumped out of the way from the on the loose cart. The wheels on it wobbled now. It made a sharp turn and crashed through a cabbage stand and into an alley. It slammed into the walls of the narrow alley and the pegs that kept the wheels on the cart started to come loose.
White-tail Chun and his wife Ginger Chun walked away from the food stand with groceries. White-tail stopped and his eyes grew wide once he saw a cart coming their way. He stepped in front of Ginger, wanting to protect her and was going to face the cart head on!
Then the cart was coming at full speed towards the two. Then, suddenly the wheels popped off the cart and the cart slid on the rocky pavement and stopped in front of White-tail.
He looked inside the large cart and his eyes narrowed, his ears were flat down, and he felt some anger surge through him. "Silvermist!" he growled.
She slowly looked out from the cart that was big enough for her to fit in and sheepishly smiled. "Hi, Dad," she said nervously.

471 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/08/14 11:12 PM

@Leihnaw:

Thank you very much for the character offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse. I've got a lot on my hands already. Maybe another time?

@Bluewire:

Sometime between today...and tomorrow...2015...

~*Batskee*~
Just kidding!

Date: 04/07/14 1:54 PM

any idea when the next chapter is coming out?

Date: 03/31/14 6:41 PM

Hi! I am leighaw. I have a character. The name is Alayna, She is a girl, age ten, she is SO ADVENTUROUS, and a Monk found her in the ground, with a dragon holding her.

If you want me to change anything just write me back.

Date: 03/30/14 9:08 PM

saving

Date: 03/18/14 8:16 PM

@Bluewire:

I can tell you how to get to the Blab Boards! Just scroll up towards the top of your screen and look at the green bar that should say 'YOU ARE HERE >> Message Boards >> Kung Fu Panda'

Click on 'Message Boards' and it should bring you to a whole bunch of show selections. You'll see some different categories to your left. Click 'MyNick'. It'll show you the boards inside that category and 'Blab' happens to be one of them.

Then, click on that and enjoy looking around! :)

Also, a two story Viking house?! Good luck my friend! I would love to make a two story Viking House, but I lack skill.

~*Batskee*~
My friend made this giant ship that looked really impressive! As well as a giant mansion and a huge glass room.....and a pumpkin named Bob.

Date: 03/17/14 3:00 PM

@minetigr20
blab boards????
@batskee
i've been trying to make a successful 2 story viking house but no luck yet :/
-Bluewire
how come everyone else's signatures are so much better than mine are?

Date: 03/16/14 6:06 PM

@Batskee
Lol
@Bluewire:
Too many!!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
Check out Elementals on Blab boards

Date: 03/14/14 4:12 PM

@Minetigr20:

Wow! Cool! I'm not that good at building. I tried to build a castle (pretty ambitious for a girl who can barely make a house) and messed up with the measurements. (Didn't count any either) So, I just made a dull looking building and made a secret underground passage! I'm happy with a lava filled passage.

Ooh, survival I stink at those. But that's great that you can do them without failing horribly like me! :)

@Bluewire:

Dirt and soil/sand houses? I've been there. That's the story of my Minecraft life, man!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 03/14/14 4:11 PM

@minetigr20
sounds awesome! what materials did you use?
-bluewire

Date: 03/13/14 8:33 AM

@bluewire
I normally have my house built in a day, if a get a good spawn that is. And the best house I've built is a two story 7x7 with a glass ceiling and five decks that I consider my best work.

Date: 03/11/14 3:52 PM

@minetigr20
O.o wow! i can barely handle easy XD
how fast do you have your home built? it takes me maybe 3 days and its all made of dirt and sand. lol
im just the worst at building because everything i try turns into a stinken rectangle! how i loath rectangles.
and also, not to ask too many questions but, what is the greatest structure, building, thing you ever built???
-bluewire

Date: 03/07/14 6:53 PM

@bluewire
I mostly do survival or hardcore :D

Date: 03/06/14 1:05 PM

@minetigr20
not to get off topic but in minecraft, what do you do most? craft/build or mine/ gather supplies? or other.
-bluewire
secret minecraft fan <.< >.

Date: 03/05/14 11:23 PM

@Batskee
In case you didn't notice I can't keep up with that XD!

Date: 03/05/14 2:03 PM

Boom

Date: 02/19/14 8:15 PM

@Minetigr20:

A post on it EVERY day? Think you can keep it up? Heh-heh, I know I couldn't. Unless I had written chapters/parts ahead of time....

I'll have to check it out!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 02/18/14 8:56 PM

@Batskee
How've you been? I know this isn't our chatroom, but... our chatroom kind of got deleted XD. Also have you seen 'A Powerful Mistake'? I mean for that to be a VERY long and interesting story and you should check it out. Also I'm trying to post a part on it everyday! So be looking forward to that.

Jordan Maron Fan

Date: 02/18/14 6:11 PM

Random post to keep the thing on the boards.

Date: 02/14/14 3:40 PM

to the front page with you!
-bluewire

Date: 02/10/14 9:41 PM

Me: *Is pushing post to the top of the page* This shall stay on the front page!

Breakin' the law, breakin' the law