YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Wolf in the Snow

Date: 10/31/12 4:35 PM

If you'd like your character can join in. Just fill out a form. You can make up a form. Just make sure it has the character's name, gender, age, and appearance

Chapter 1
A cart sped down the steep and rocky road of Hong Luan City. People jumped out of the way from the on the loose cart. The wheels on it wobbled now. It made a sharp turn and crashed through a cabbage stand and into an alley. It slammed into the walls of the narrow alley and the pegs that kept the wheels on the cart started to come loose.
White-tail Chun and his wife Ginger Chun walked away from the food stand with groceries. White-tail stopped and his eyes grew wide once he saw a cart coming their way. He stepped in front of Ginger, wanting to protect her and was going to face the cart head on!
Then the cart was coming at full speed towards the two. Then, suddenly the wheels popped off the cart and the cart slid on the rocky pavement and stopped in front of White-tail.
He looked inside the large cart and his eyes narrowed, his ears were flat down, and he felt some anger surge through him. "Silvermist!" he growled.
She slowly looked out from the cart that was big enough for her to fit in and sheepishly smiled. "Hi, Dad," she said nervously.

516 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/08/14 8:05 PM

@Batskee
Me- yup Hiei falls for it every year. one reason might be Rafiki makes the traps different so we can't figure it out. but the overall result is the same. Hiei- and me (sometimes) getting fireworks blown up in our faces while covered in red white and blue frosting.
Rafiki- i like frosting. *to Ruby* i also love chocolate. *grabs blind fold and duct tape* well i'll be at Ruby's house.
Me- Rafiki FREEZE!!
Rafiki- *turns and looks at me*
Me- what's with the blind fold and duct tape?
Rafiki- im going to have chocolate that belongs to Ruby's bossy brother. how else are we going to keep him from ruining our fun. *walks out the door* well i'll be going now.
Me- hey hold on a minute. WAIT!
Rafiki- BYE!

Date: 07/08/14 2:33 PM

@Crlefan44:

Me: 0_0 Every year?
Ruby: Sorry Hiei, but...shouldn't you be expecting this by now?
Zenghui: You're one to talk.
Ruby: And what do you have to say Mr. Stick-In-the-Mud?
Zenghui: Every winter it's the same thing. *trying to imitate Ruby's feminine voice* 'Oh! I wonder if I've ever tried to stick my tongue to a pole! Did I do it last year? I don't think I did. Well, I might as well try it now!' *back to normal voice* You have a terrible memory.
Ruby: *glares* I remember where your secret stash of chocolates are...
Zenghui: What?!
Ruby: *to Rafiki* C'mon, Rafiki! Let's go eat some of Zenghui's chocolate!
Zenghui: Oh no you don't!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/05/14 11:43 PM

Me- well i had a very interesting 4 of July. *picks firework shell out of hair*
Rafiki- how did you not have fun. i had a great time. thanks for helping out Ruby. Firework pranks are always best on the 4th.
Hiei- you two may be laughing but i still have a burn on the back of my neck, and it HURTS.
Rafiki- oh bo who. stop whining like a little girl and deal with the fact that i get you with the same prank every year.
Hiei- grrrr
Rafiki- are you growling at me?
Hiei- uh...no
Rafiki- *glare*
Hiei- *runs away*
Rafiki- i thought so.

Date: 07/04/14 10:04 PM

@Crlefan44:

6 Months?!?!...and you actually looked back?!?! Wow. That's incredible. Anyway...it'll come sooner or later...

Ruby: A prank?? What prank!? Can I join too!? Does it involve fireworks?? I LOVE fireworks!!!
Zenghui: We all do, Ruby.
Me: So, what's this about a prank?

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/03/14 9:45 PM

Me- hmm. let's see the last time you posted was... January 4.
Rafiki- so that will be 5 months and 29 days. It will be 6 months tomorrow.
Me- the forth of July. Happy Forth!!! enjoy the red white and blue.
Rafiki- *whispers* and my great 4 of July prank.
Me- what did you say.
Rafiki- i didn't say anything. is there something wrong with your ears.
Me-no..
Rafiki- you must be hearing things.

*Later*
Rafiki- *out in secret back shed* now where are.. ah here they are.
TBC

Date: 07/02/14 10:55 AM

@Everyone:

Gosh, when was the last time I posted a chapter? Hm. I dunno. Well, I should have something up fairly soon.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 06/30/14 8:02 PM

@Leighaw:

Don't cry...it's not your writing, your writing is great. It's just that I've closed the openings a long while ago. It's just not up there by the summary.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 06/29/14 8:13 PM

Its Ok I am used to not being a good story writer

Leighaw

Date: 06/28/14 8:02 PM

@Pinky8888:

Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't go on the SpongeBob Boards anymore. I haven't been watching it. I only like the old episodes. They're hilarious! How about you?

Also, that's good! The boards (or at least this one) is...much quieter than I remember it being when I first came on here. Much quieter. It'll be nice to have another person active on here!

@Leighaw:

Sorry, I'm not taking anymore characters.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 06/28/14 4:29 PM

hi this is leighaw and I have a character.

Name: Indiana
Type:tiger
Appearance: I grew up lonely in an ally no home, and my parents died when I was born. I ate the fish from down the river. When I turned five I found a kung fu training place. I borrowed my neighbor's savings and said I would repay. I went down and signed up for kung fu training. In one week I had the black belt. They said I was good to graduate from kung fu. Then I set off in to the forest and lived a good life.

Here! Hope you enjoy (I hope you use her in the forest as in the story)

Leighaw

Date: 06/28/14 8:16 AM

@Batskee

No, I'm not new. I've been on here for about a month. I usually post on the SpongeBob boards mostly. I'm just not online that much. But this time I'm going to be active. ^_^

Date: 06/26/14 8:18 AM

don't let this go

Date: 06/17/14 10:06 PM

delete......NOT!!

Date: 06/09/14 9:47 PM

Me- ohhh cookies *eats a cookie* mmm computer flavored. *cricket sound*
Rafiki- booooo :P
Me- shut up Rafiki. and for that you get no cookies. *sees empty tray* 0_0
Rafiki- *munching on cookies* mmm thats a yummy computer
*random people gather and laugh then run away*
Me- oh come on mine was so much better.
Rafiki- sorry Danielle. you're just not fit for the comical world.

Date: 06/08/14 6:57 PM

@Pinky8888:

Oh, why thank you! I apologize if I'm wrong, but are you new on here? I don't remember seeing you around the boards before.

@Crlefan44:

Ah, I see you did the math, yes? Very good! Thank you for keeping this up for me. Here are some digital cookies! *gives you digital cookies*

@Bluewire:

It seems like my other "guard" has down the math...therefore, you get no cookies........nah! Just kidding. Good work too, my friend! *hands you digital cookies as well*

~*Batskee*~
Silvermist: *reaches for cookies*
Me: *smacks paw away* No! Bad Silvermist!
Silvermist: *rubs paw and growls* *starts barking*
Me: 0_0 *throws other cookies up in the air and runs*

Date: 06/07/14 10:42 PM

Wow! This sounds really good! I've read one of your other stories, "Mt. Frost". You have a writing talent! Keep up the good work! :)

Date: 06/07/14 9:27 PM

@Bluewire
that is 99.999999% correct

Date: 06/04/14 3:11 PM

@crlefan44
sorry, sorry
it seems that you have been able to keep this story alive all by yourself!
-bluewire
dedication

Date: 05/29/14 9:09 PM

please post soon

Date: 05/18/14 6:59 PM

next chapter