YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Wolf in the Snow

Date: 10/31/12 4:35 PM

If you'd like your character can join in. Just fill out a form. You can make up a form. Just make sure it has the character's name, gender, age, and appearance

Chapter 1
A cart sped down the steep and rocky road of Hong Luan City. People jumped out of the way from the on the loose cart. The wheels on it wobbled now. It made a sharp turn and crashed through a cabbage stand and into an alley. It slammed into the walls of the narrow alley and the pegs that kept the wheels on the cart started to come loose.
White-tail Chun and his wife Ginger Chun walked away from the food stand with groceries. White-tail stopped and his eyes grew wide once he saw a cart coming their way. He stepped in front of Ginger, wanting to protect her and was going to face the cart head on!
Then the cart was coming at full speed towards the two. Then, suddenly the wheels popped off the cart and the cart slid on the rocky pavement and stopped in front of White-tail.
He looked inside the large cart and his eyes narrowed, his ears were flat down, and he felt some anger surge through him. "Silvermist!" he growled.
She slowly looked out from the cart that was big enough for her to fit in and sheepishly smiled. "Hi, Dad," she said nervously.

471 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 02/04/14 5:06 PM

@crlfan44
oops...the computer is walking! the printer is printing a bunch of copies that say "ITS TIME TO PAAAAAAARRRRTAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!"
it also says that its the computer turn to rule all O.o
meh, ill just unplug them both!
-bluewire
apparently the computers will rule us. or are they already!!??

Date: 01/30/14 8:55 PM

Me- BLUEWIRE!!! THE POST. IS NOT. A PERSON. if you electricute your computer it will only start walking on wires and dance around with a printer.

Date: 01/28/14 6:30 PM

clear! (zzzt!) beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeee-
clear! (zzzzt!)beep beep beep beep beeeeeee-
clear! (zzzt!) beep beep beep
doctor: I believe this post has stabilized, but we wont know for sometime.
-bluewire
keeping this post ALIVE!

Date: 01/26/14 10:08 AM

I WILL NOT LET THIS BE DELETED!!!!!!

Date: 01/15/14 9:34 PM

Me- guy you not believe what Rafiki did this morning. She followed me the school. i was looking out the window and i saw her leaping from house to house.
Rafiki- then when i caught up with the bus i jumped onto the roof i swung through the window into her seat. you had to see the look on her face it was HILARIOUS!
Me- then you told me what you and Ruby did last night to Hiei.
Rafiki- yep. i did.
Me- you know your grounded.
Rafiki- nope. i'm not.
--------------
*back at my house*
Hiei- *still chained up in the basement* why am i ticklish.

now you know what happened. poor Hiei.

Date: 01/10/14 2:38 PM

this shall stay on the front page!
-bluewire
~its hard to say i'd rather stay awake when im asleep, cause my dreams are bursting at the seams. . .

Date: 01/04/14 11:29 PM

Nice chapters Batskee!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
"And you're alive?" "I think so,"

Date: 01/04/14 6:52 PM

Here's the second half!

___

The room was still as the snow storm raged on outside. The mountain lion narrowed his green eyes at his opponent. The wolf simply gave a quick, sly grin, showing off his sharp teeth in the process. The two lowered their heads to the low table on the ground. Their paws mere inches away from the chopsticks that lay next to the bowl full of spicy curry.

"You ready, wolf-boy?" Kai said in a taunting demeanor. He got his fingers ready as they still remained inches away from his utensils.

Travis gave a short snarl. "Ready when you are, furball!"

"We have here a Spicy Curry Match with, on the left corner, the poison surviving, fierce fighting, dumpling-eating feline; the Incredible Kai!" Silvermist announced, gesturing towards the mountain lion who gave a smile as one part of the large group cheered.

"And on the right corner, we have a big, bad wolf! Dressed like a ninja, mind you; the Wolf in the Snow!" The other half cheered for Travis as he gave a smile as well.

Snowcrest raised her paw up high for all to see. "Annnnnd...."

There was an overwhelming amount of tension that filled the large den. Everyone's eyes were locked onto something. For some, it was the contestants. Others, Snowcrest's paw. And then there was Lou; who was fixated on the delicious curry.

The paw was brought down as fast as lightning. "GO!"

The two grabbed the chopsticks in a flash, barely anyone seeing how they could position them so fast. The curry went flying out of the bowl and into the mouths of the wolf and the mountain lion. After finishing the first bowl, they'd go to the next, and then the next bowl, and so on.

The people that filled the room cheered for their favorites.

Soon, they both began to hesitate. Not because of getting full, but rather the heat from the curry. They continued on despite their mouths' burning.

The cheering stopped once the door flung open, the bitter cold winds that whipped and bit at them spread throughout the room. The large group of friends were blinded by this, until the door was shut again. When they looked at the door, they saw Master Kainen, the Dragon Warrior, and the Furious Five.

Master Kainen just stood silently as he saw Kai and Travis still going at it; not even phased by their arrival.

"Master Kainen!" Lou cried out, breaking the silence.

Travis and Kai then stopped and turned to see if it were true; their mouths still full of curry. Master Kainen sighed. "Why do all the fun things happen when I'm gone?"

~*Batskee*~

Date: 01/04/14 6:51 PM

@Everyone:

Well now, I haven't posted a chapter since 11/3/13. And I left you all at a cliffhanger. Sorry about that. I hope you all had a Happy New Year!

___

"Well, now," said a loud and somewhat gruff voice.

The Six remained in their fighting poses, ready for an attack at a moment's notice, despite the freezing weather. Soon, the shadowy figure came into sight of them.

The large polar bear looked at them with a kind smile. He had on a dull orange robe and dark brown around the edges. His pitch black eyes examined the group of Kung Fu Masters.

"Who are you?" Tigress asked, her eyes narrowed at the bear.

"I am..." he began, but was interrupted by Po.

"Are you the monster that resides at Mt. Mihan?!" he asked.

"Monster?" the polar bear questioned. "Now, where did you hear someone calling me a monster?"

"Our friend is caught up in a silly myth," Mantis told him.

The polar bear turned his head to the small, green bug on a monkey's shoulders. "I see." The polar bear stood tall above them and crossed his arms. "I believe you are Master Shifu's students? I am Master Kainen."

"Master Kainen? You're the Kung Fu Master who traveled around training students with potential in secluded areas," said Crane, relaxing as they now knew his identity.

The six Kung Fu Masters relaxed and Tigress took a step forward. She reached into her pant's pocket and handed the letter to him. "Our Master, Master Shifu, wanted us to give this to you."

The polar bear took the small letter and without hesitation, placed it in his own pocket. "Please, come to my den. You can relax there."

They bowed Palm to Fist style and thanked him for his kind offer. The polar bear led the way now through the blinding storm. Po, previously struggling to catch up, now walked up front to ask Master Kainen some questions. He always loved learning from the Masters. He hadn't known too much about this one though. He wasn't about to miss his chance.

Po began his long list of questions with, "So, what secluded places have you traveled to?"

"Many different places. My promises to keep the names of those places prevents me from saying any further," was the Kung Fu Master's reply.

The wind suddenly changed its direction. The snow now blew against their backs. It made things easier for the group to travel.

"Do your students travel with you?" asked Po, for his second question out of who knows how many.

"No. They've all took up the responsibility of guarding their homes."

As the Dragon Warrior was about to ask something, Crane piped up, "Do you have any students now?"

Po gave a short grunt. His green eyes looked at Crane and muttered, "I was gonna ask that."

"Yes. One student. My son, Travis," he said. After replying to the question, he spotted his home just a block away.

~*Batskee*~
This is pretty long, so I had to split it in two parts.

Date: 12/29/13 2:11 PM

@Crlefan44:

Ruby: *wearing a hat like Crane's as the sun sets behind her* I...shall do just that! *wraps herself in cape and mysteriously disappears*

~*Batskee*~
Me: What's with her?
Zenghui: She thinks she's some sort of masked prankster, shrouded in mystery.

Date: 12/25/13 9:08 PM

@Ruby
Rafiki- its not a party. its more of a prank attack on someone in my house. that is Hiei. we are going to first subdue him then have a little fun with one of his weaknesses. by now i hope you know what we are using the feathers for. you bring the glue and rope. i got the cuffs and special enchanted feathers.
meet you on my roof at midnight.

Date: 12/20/13 6:21 PM

@Bluewire:

LOL! It's a fan-made comic obviously. Meta Knight (in this comic) is supposedly Kirby's son.

Oh, and did you see the video that introduces Rosalina and Luna in the fourth Super Smash Bros game? It's pretty good.

@Crlefan44/Rafiki:

Ruby: All right. Sure. Zenghui, I'm going to a party.
Zenghui: Be home before eight.
Ruby: Okayyy. *walks out door* Nope.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/20/13 2:58 PM

wait.
META KNIGHT IS WAAATTTT!!!????
-bluewire
whos the mother?!?! hello jerry springer.

Date: 12/19/13 5:17 PM

@Batskee
Rafiki- uhhhh well that's not what the feathers are for if i'm right at what your thinking but you can bring the glue if you want. it could come in handy.
Me- come in handy for what?
Rafiki- uh nothing! *quickly walks away*
Me- *narrows eyes* something smells very fishy around here.
Silverstar- that's probably my tuna.

Date: 12/19/13 4:04 PM

@Crlefan44/Rafiki:

Ruby: Are you crazy? You're going to make us bring all that and no Super Sticky Glue?! That's insane! I'm gonna have to bring it anyway.
Zenghui: Oh, Ruby...

@Bluewire:

Sunglasses in the winter? Hm. That's not too bad. The sun usually blinds me as well. I don't think there are many people who aren't blinded by it.
Silvermist: Except the blind.
Me: That's kind of obvious.
Silvermist: *overdramatically* Well excuse me for trying to state my opinion!!

@Master Luna and Villain123:

Haha, there's this one comic with the Kirby characters:

King Dedede: Alright, that's IT!!!! I know you're related to Kirby in some way...and you're going to tell me right now, at this moment in time!!!! You hear me?!?!?!
Meta Knight: ......
King Dedede: Let's see....are you his uncle?
Meta Knight: No.
King Dedede: ...his cousin?
King Dedede: How about his brother?
King Dedede: Godfather?
Oh please don't tell me your his father.....A Star Wars Parody....really? That's it, ISN'T IT?
Meta Knight: You're all wrong King Dedede....You see...Kirby...is...MY FATHER!!!

~*Batskee*~
I laughed so hard when I saw that comic! Hahahaha!

Date: 12/18/13 6:57 AM

Well Darth Vader says"No I am your father."

Date: 12/17/13 11:26 PM

Star Wars RULES! I'm a HUGE fan! :)

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Darth Vader: I am your father.
Luke: No. No. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO! *cries-ish*

(so dramatic)

Date: 12/17/13 11:39 AM

so much snow. aaaaand my eyes are strained by such pure white snow that I need to squint just to see. when the sun comes up it reflects perfectly in to my eyes so now I have to wear sunglasses in winter time. great...
-bluewire
future mordecai: our futures so bright, we need sunglasses.
Me: yup. :I

Date: 12/13/13 9:27 PM

@Silvermist and Ruby
Rafiki- *whispers* hey guys its me. only me...listen if you want to have some fun comes to my house tomorrow at 6. i have a little fun thing planned for Hiei and its not a party...well not for him heheheh. i'll explain when you arrive.
bring rope, handcuffs, ....... and feathers. heheh we're going to have fun.

Date: 12/12/13 8:52 PM

@Bluewire:

Lol! I liked your little post to keep this up and on the boards.

@Sunset:

Hurray! We have another Star Wars fan!

~*Batskee*~