YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Wolf in the Snow

Date: 10/31/12 4:35 PM

If you'd like your character can join in. Just fill out a form. You can make up a form. Just make sure it has the character's name, gender, age, and appearance

Chapter 1
A cart sped down the steep and rocky road of Hong Luan City. People jumped out of the way from the on the loose cart. The wheels on it wobbled now. It made a sharp turn and crashed through a cabbage stand and into an alley. It slammed into the walls of the narrow alley and the pegs that kept the wheels on the cart started to come loose.
White-tail Chun and his wife Ginger Chun walked away from the food stand with groceries. White-tail stopped and his eyes grew wide once he saw a cart coming their way. He stepped in front of Ginger, wanting to protect her and was going to face the cart head on!
Then the cart was coming at full speed towards the two. Then, suddenly the wheels popped off the cart and the cart slid on the rocky pavement and stopped in front of White-tail.
He looked inside the large cart and his eyes narrowed, his ears were flat down, and he felt some anger surge through him. "Silvermist!" he growled.
She slowly looked out from the cart that was big enough for her to fit in and sheepishly smiled. "Hi, Dad," she said nervously.

472 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 12/12/13 8:52 PM

@Bluewire:

Lol! I liked your little post to keep this up and on the boards.

@Sunset:

Hurray! We have another Star Wars fan!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/11/13 4:26 PM

I like star wars also!

-sunset

Date: 12/04/13 3:31 PM

@batskee
(splash!)
(sizzleing like bacon)
Me: ahhhh...so cold...
I start shaking.
Me: d-d-did you r-really n-n-n-need to use c-c-c-c-cold water!?
nearby a duck set up his drum set.
neo: so chill! you are the coolest person I know!
(ba dum chsssss)
-bluewire im not a morning person

Date: 11/29/13 7:15 PM

Err...I don't think there are really any excuses for me not posting chapters...just because of my laziness maybe.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/19/13 7:48 PM

@Bluewire:

Honestly, this whole Po and the Furious Five appearing is just a spur of the moment kinda thing. Not a very good thing a writer should get into, but...we learn from our mistakes, yes?

Anyway, I hope your eyes stop burning from the illuminating computer screen!
Silvermist: Here. I'll help! *takes large bucket of ice cold water and throws it at you*
Me: Silvermist!!!
Silvermist: What?

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/18/13 5:06 PM

@batskee
so who's the letter for, when did the 5 and po set out to deliver the letter, who's taking care of the jade palace while everyone is away!!??
there are probably answers to these questions earlier in the story isn't there?
-bluewire
my eyes are burning from the illuminating computer screen!

Date: 11/16/13 8:41 PM

@Bluewire:

Me: I'm sorry Darth Vader, but I haven't seen any of the movies. But I do remember when you told Luke you were his father.
Silvermist: Yup. The famous: NOOO!!! line that Luke Skywalker yelled out after the announcement.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/15/13 4:38 PM

@batskee
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! -Darth Vader

Date: 11/14/13 9:17 PM

@Bluewire:

LOL. I know right? All of a sudden I'm looking back at my stories and I realize...they're not in it! I couldn't let that happen so...there they are!

As for the letter....you shall never know. Mwahahaha!

@MasterLuna:

Yeah, I just don't like fairies. They just seem...girly. However, I do kind of like Star Wars. The reason I say kind of, is because I haven't seen any of the movies. I've only played the games, but I really like those.
My one friend has been trying to get me to come over so we can watch the movies together. But it hasn't worked out....yet!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/14/13 6:00 PM

I'm also a fan with star wars.I have seen every movie and I can't wait for the new ones to come out.

Date: 11/13/13 10:10 PM

WHAT! you don't like Tinkerbell? I am Tinkerbell fan (although I am a bigger fan of Kung Fu Panda and Star Wars. Yes, yes i know, I am a girl who likes, wait, wait sorry, LOVES Star Wars!)! But i am not mad at you for not liking Tinkerbell! not one bit ! i was just kidding with you back up at the top of this post. And really, Silvermist is a really original name if you don't know the Tinkerbell movies so i like it either way! :)

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. Please tell me I'm not the only one on this board who likes Star Wars!

Date: 11/13/13 6:07 PM

took the 5 and po forever to get in the story XD and a mysterious letter??? who's it for anyway?

-bluewire

Date: 11/12/13 5:50 PM

@Masterluna:

Haha! I've been waiting for someone to ask this question. The answer is a big: N-O!

I don't like Tinkerbell or the show. Not a big fan of fairies :P

Anyway, I thought I had made it up. I really like the color silver and I thought I would make it interesting by adding mist...since.....mist is mysterious??

So, no. I didn't get it from Tinkerbell.
~*Batskee*~
Next chapter comin' up...some day...

Date: 11/11/13 10:44 PM

Did you get the name Silvermist from Tinkerbell?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/11/13 6:44 PM

@Batskee
Please write more. I love this story. It has a great plot and from what I can tell, it's original.

~:Minecraft Tigress:~

Date: 11/09/13 2:01 PM

nice chapter. can't wait for next one.

Date: 11/05/13 11:45 AM

yes you posted. the Furious five and the Dragon Warrior are coming to town. will see when they meet up with an old friend.

Date: 11/03/13 9:17 PM

You posted it! Ooo cliff hanger!

Date: 11/03/13 7:30 PM

At the base of the mountain, where the snow just sprinkled down lightly and only a light coating of snow lay on the ground, the Furious Five and Po began their climb up the mountain.

"I can't believe we're at Mt. Mihan!" Po said excitedly. He looked at the others who weren't as excited as he was. Tigress was silent as usual, her face showing no happy expression on her face, but the serious one she was most common for. She simply began walking ahead.

Po looked at Crane. "Did you hear the legend that a giant monster rests at the peak of Mt. Mihan? A ferocious beast with long, pitch-black claws, razor-sharp teeth, and it's at least eight feet tall!" exclaimed Po, getting excited with every word.

"It's just a myth, Po. An old folktale told for years. There's no monster at the top of this mountain," said Mantis, resting on Monkey's shoulder.

"Oh. Are you scared?" Po asked, giving Mantis a taunting look.

Mantis just narrowed his eyes at the panda and looked on ahead. As they traveled further into the snow, they noticed the snowfall getting heavier and some hail being mixed in with the snowflakes. Tigress covered her face with her right arm, preventing the ice from scratching her face anymore. Crane tipped his straw hat down more and kept a tight grip on it. He didn't want his favorite hat to blow away and be lost forever in this blizzard.

"I bet...the monster...is just a...few feet away!" Po panted, lifting his knees higher and higher each time to be able to travel further in this weather. He soon became exhausted and fell face first into the snow. Viper looked back and lightly tappd his shoulder. "C'mon Po, we have to keep moving. Master Shifu entrusted us with delivering this special letter and we need to fulfill our promise to him."

Po struggled to get up. He moaned with his face still buried in the freezing snow and got up. He still panted and trudged on. Their trek only lasted a little longer, until they stopped. Po, thinking this is as far as they would go quickly turned his back to the brutal wind and fell back. With as big as the panda was, he didn't sink down all the way. The snow underneath the panda had no feeling. He was already numb from the neck down. Small ice began to form at the tip of his fur as they had trekked up the mountain.

"Po," Crane said to the panda. "Get up."

"It's okay you guys. You just keep on going," Po said, closing his eyes and enjoying the brief moment of relaxation.

"Po. Get. Up," Tigress said firmly. Po looked at the South Chinese Tiger and sat up, only obeying her partly. He could barely see through the heavy storm, a silhouette. It wasn't small. It seemed huge to Po. Like an ox. Maybe even bigger than an ox. It seemed like it would tower over them from where he was now.

"Po. Stand up," Tigress demanded, looking back and giving the panda a sharp glare. With whatever was standing in the snow, possibly waiting for them to come closer, she didn't want anyone to get hurt because they were being careless.

Po immediately obeyed this time. He got in a figting stance, despite the fact that three-fourths of his body was numb. They got ready for a fight with whatever was coming closer. And then...

Date: 11/03/13 5:39 PM

when are you gonna post the next chapter?