YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Mt. Frost (Accepting Characters!)

Date: 11/14/12 6:11 PM

This is a sequel to {*}The Silent Forest{*}

Prologue:
When the Furious Five, Po, Master Shifu, and all their good friends go to hike on Mt. Frost, they soon find themselves stuck within the mountain! They have plenty of air, food, but they soon get seperated within the ruins of the mountain.
Will they make it out all together, or will some never come out?

Okay, so, if you'd like ot join, just fill out this form:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Fighting Style:
Special Moves:
Powers (if they have any):
Background Story:
Extra:
Sample (optional):

~*Batskee*~
Okay, I admit, that's a little much, but I want to really know the characters before I use them. So, I'll start after awhile, okay?
Have fun!

595 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/13/14 12:48 AM

Great post Batskee! Here are my answers:

Blazeclaw
Male
Lion
Large and Powerful
Strong Kung Fu
Cyclone Claw Strike
Razor Sharp Claws and exceptional Kung Fu
Tigress,Fighting, and Victory!
Evil,Defeat, and Stupidity
Blazeclaw went to an exclusive Kung Fu School and was trained by one of Shifu's greatest enemies, Master Junjie! When Blazeclaw found out the truth about Master Junjie, a giant brawl began that left them both with cuts, bruises, and scars for life! Blazeclaw barely escaped with his own life. He now fights solo, occasionally joining the Furious Five and Po to fight for truth,justice,and freedom!
He is a serious fighter and never blinks in the eye of danger!

Date: 06/11/14 8:51 PM

... keep going Batskee!

Jumpinlove

Date: 06/04/14 3:01 PM

(V)
(. .)
c(?)(?)
my paws are HUGE!
-bluewire
because yeah <.< >.

Date: 06/03/14 3:21 PM

@NICKPhilly:

Okay. And thank you!

@Everyone:

Alright...let's see if this is good.

___

They were as quick as lightning; the bandits only seeing mere blurs as the door swung open. They were thrown back into the ice walls and slammed face-down to the floors. Some were even given a high-kick to the ceiling.

A snow leopard looked up after being given a merciless beating from 'the blurs'. As the bandit began to look up, he saw all of the other fellow bandits were knocked out.

Flora stood tall before the bandit; glaring down with her red eyes. The bandit then let himself fall unconscious. The red and white furred fox looked over at her friends who had just finished defeating their opponents.

The clone Athina clapped slowly as she looked at them with a flat expression. "Bravo," she said slowly and sarcastically. You're all so fearless. All of you, facing six bandits." She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

Li whacked the back of clone Athina's head and faced her friends. The black-necked crane gave them a smile and said, "Good job guys."

The South Chinese Tiger began examining the room, now that the fight was over. The clear, frozen floor was now scratched up, with a few cracks here and there. Then he saw a few little baskets in the far corner of the room. He quickly ran to them. His stomach growled loudly for even the smallest bit of food.

As he flipped open one side of the picnic basket, he saw only one sandwich. He began searching through the others. They had even less. Half an orange. One dumpling. The bottom of a basket, stained with what seemed to look and smell like teriyaki sauce. Leon's stomach still roared for food, despite the slim findings.

He looked over his shoulder to find his friends looking at him excitedly. Their expressions were so optimistic and merry. They were all excited and anxious for some food. He was as well, until he saw what they had to choose from. These few things wouldn't be enough for them. They were starving. Before they knew it, they wouldn't have the strength to fight and search for their friends. Going against the mastermind behind this plot wouldn't even be an option.

Skylar dashed over to Leon who stood up as she approached him. "So? Let's dig in!"

Leon looked back at what they had. "There's not enough to fill us," he told her.

Skylar's gleeful attitude was washed away. Skylar's blue eyes, alive and vibrant, turned somber. "Well, there's enough to hold us until we find more, right?"

Leon was silent. "I'm afraid not," he admitted. He gestured toward the baskets so she could see what they had to chose from.

The others began to follow to see what was wrong; all except Li Sun, Crane, and the clone Athina.

"Do you really think I look beautiful?" Li asked Crane.

The black-necked crane gently caressed her face and beak with his wing, "Beautiful is simply an understatement. You're much more than beautiful, Li."

Li blushed at his complement. The clone cheetah moaned and stated, "Pathetic!"

"Quiet," Li told her sharply. "And if you wanna talk about pathetic," she began with her brown eyes narrowed, but Crane put his wings on her shoulders and told her to relax.

"She's not worth it."

"Hey guys!" Li, Crane, and the clone looked at Han Kai. "Come over here so we can split up the food."

"Alright! Let's eat!" Crane said happily. He placed his wing over Li's shoulder as they began walking towards the group. He stopped in his tracks as he remembered the cheetah. When he turned back to get her, she was already out the door.

"I'll help you," Li told him, but was surprised by his response.

"No. Stay here. I...I don't want you to get hurt," he said in a rush. He instantly flew out the door and after clone Athina.

She stood there confused. Crane knew that she could defend herself. She was the guardian of her grandfather's village, not to mention that her grandfather was Master Stork, and she had Samurai skills and did Kung Fu. She wouldn't be the one getting hurt. Li disobeyed Crane's orders and followed them. She wasn't going to let her Crane go after the clone by himself.

Date: 06/03/14 11:38 AM

Grr...didn't show up. Let's try this again

___

[NOTE FROM NICKPhilly] Your writing is Fantastic but a little too graphic for NICK. Please edit and try again.
Thanks. :)

Date: 05/18/14 6:45 PM

nice to meet you Anna.

Date: 05/13/14 10:24 PM

Me: I would like you all to meet my new main character, Anna.
Anna: H-h-hi g-g-g-g-guys..

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
Check out, A Silver Wolf In The Valley Of Peace.

Date: 05/09/14 10:45 PM

Name: Dawn
Species: Tiger
Appearance: A light gray tiger with medium-colored gray spots, along with dark blue eyes
Fighting Style: She uses her claws for almost anything
Special Moves: She can pounce on her opponent and pin them to the ground
Powers: She has the power of the peach tree, as she was born under it
Dislikes: Arguments, fights, bad people
Background Story: Was born in the Jade Palace under the peach tree, was treated with much love and care
Extra: Is Po's and Tigress's daughter (They got married)
Hope I can join! :)

Date: 05/09/14 7:46 PM

@Bluwire

Foop

Date: 05/09/14 3:46 PM

@crlefan44
Poof Poof Poof

Date: 05/01/14 7:16 PM

@Bluewire
poof poof

Date: 04/23/14 2:42 PM

poof

Date: 04/22/14 9:58 PM

Name: Zane tiger(future self)
Species: Tiger
Appearance: ninja gear with mask and a sword
Fighting Style: Tiger style
Special Moves: The twelve impossible moves
Powers: Super speed and way of the sword
Dislike: People who make fun of him
Background Story: came back to the present to stop a evil force
Extra: He is tigress and po's son

Date: 04/21/14 5:33 PM

Rafiki- i see the mods did not post my easter egg confetti popper prank. *sigh*

Date: 04/20/14 10:38 PM

@Batskee

Me- sorry Batskee. that's an excuse. but it's ok everybody gets Writers Block, even me.

~*Danielle*~
Me-Have a Happy-bursting-with-fun-Easter everybody.

Date: 04/08/14 11:11 PM

I will. Sorry everyone. I shouldn't give any excuses. I'm just not striking creative oil...

~*Batskee*~
Wait...is that an excuse?

Date: 04/07/14 2:09 PM

can you post another chapter soon? please? ^w^

Date: 03/30/14 9:07 PM

when is the next chapter?

Date: 03/24/14 9:15 PM

@Batskee
Rafiki- well at first i planed it to be a lava covered volcano but now with the ice slide i'll make it a snow capped volcano like Mt St Helens. it just won't explode into billions of pieces.
Me- i feel your pain Batskee. i spent so long on my castle then she just had to sell my computer.
Rafiki-on the bright side that slingshot worked very well when i shot ketchup filled balloons at the villagers
Me- say what now?
Rafiki- NOTHING!

Date: 03/23/14 2:46 PM

@Crlefan44:

Ooh! I love your idea! So, is your place going to be connected to a snowy mountain, or just a mountain, or...*gasp* an icy crystal mountain made to look like a regular snow-covered mountain!

Your idea sounds cool. I just have a regular stone bridge. I still need to work on the town though. But I'm so iffy about adding villagers. They're just gonna turn into zombies and invade my building. Pft. Zombies....

Ruby: Hey! That's a great Rafiki! I could sell Batskee's laptop and get some awesome gadget to annoy my brother!
Zenghui & Me: HEY!
Ruby: *sees me typing on laptop* Give me that!
Me: Hey! Ruby! Get back he-*screen blacks out and you can only hear lots of yelling*

WE ARE SORRY, COMMUNICATION WITH THIS PERSON HAS BEEN CUT-OFF. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.