YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Mt. Frost (Accepting Characters!)

Date: 11/14/12 6:11 PM

This is a sequel to {*}The Silent Forest{*}

Prologue:
When the Furious Five, Po, Master Shifu, and all their good friends go to hike on Mt. Frost, they soon find themselves stuck within the mountain! They have plenty of air, food, but they soon get seperated within the ruins of the mountain.
Will they make it out all together, or will some never come out?

Okay, so, if you'd like ot join, just fill out this form:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Fighting Style:
Special Moves:
Powers (if they have any):
Background Story:
Extra:
Sample (optional):

~*Batskee*~
Okay, I admit, that's a little much, but I want to really know the characters before I use them. So, I'll start after awhile, okay?
Have fun!

559 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 12/14/13 1:13 PM

@Batskee
Do you still have writers block? You've had it since school started!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~

Date: 12/13/13 9:16 PM

@Batskee & Jumpinlove
do you mean Season of the Guardians or is Rise of the Guardians boards on another site?

Date: 12/13/13 12:32 PM

I know the secret to success (or, at least 500 posts)! It's prayer, readers, and a good story (and pretty much all the stories on here are GREAT!).

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/12/13 10:36 PM

@Jumpinlove and Batskee
What Rise of the Guardians board?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/12/13 8:56 PM

@Jumpinlove:

Hello! It's been so long! You were on the Rise of the Guardians board? Interesting. I would've gone to see your stories, but you just said they got deleted...are you going to try again?

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/08/13 1:27 AM

@Batskee

Dude, congrats on the 500 posts! (Even though im a little late for that) Anyway, sorry i havent chatting for like a long time, things been ruff with school and that my story and all the other stories on the Rise Of The Guardians board, has been... well deleted, and i wasnt even half finsihed with it! Anyway, congrats and cant wait for the next chapter!

Jumpinlove

Date: 12/07/13 7:58 PM

@Syrup240:

BWA HA HA HA! So, you wish to learn my secret of....successsss? Well, my dear friend, you shall NEVER KNOW!!! BWA HA HA HA HA!

*Silvermist comes over and slaps me* Oh. *phew* I feel better now.

Anyway, my secret to getting into the hundreds is unknown even by me, myself. It is a mystery to be searched into further with experience. More experience than I have to offer.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/07/13 10:53 AM

WHA? 500 POSTS? 500?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

CONGRATZELLSS!

But, really, how the hay do you get up to the hundreds? HOW? I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRET POWER!

the very delusional

Syrup240 ;D

Date: 12/06/13 9:31 PM

@BAmeliaVee:

I'm sorry, but the opening for characters was closed a long time ago.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/06/13 9:16 PM

Name:Kaia
Species:White Tiger
Appearance:Young White Tiger with a gold shirt with red vines and black pants
Fighting Style:Kung-fu, Water Magic
Special Moves:The Back Splash
Powers (if they have any):Water Magic(can move water around and freeze and unfreeze enemies and friends),super speed
Likes:Candy, Training, Kung Fu, Karate,Taekwondo, Spinjitzu, speed
Dislikes:Bandits, accidentally splashing Shifu or the Furious five
Background Story:none
Extra:Glider
Sample (optional)

Date: 12/05/13 1:34 PM

@Rtfacts:

Thank you so much! I'm always so thrilled to get good comments from wonderful writers such as yourself! I can't believe this has gotten to 500 posts already and it's a year old. Time sure does fly by.

Anyway, thank you so much for kind comment! And if you have any questions about this story if it gets too confusing (it does for me too) feel free to ask!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 12/01/13 6:06 PM

@Bat
Congrats on getting over 500 posts, my friend! You definitely deserved it! :D :D Okay, I've kinda-sorta caught up and I think I know what's happening, but it if gets to confusing and when I have time I'll try and go back to re-read it from the beginning (if this was a book I'd re-read it as often as possible, by the way). Great job on the story! :) I can see your writing has improved since you started on the Nick Boards.

Well, anyhoo, keep being supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesome, and write more soon!

Your fan,

-Rtfacts

Date: 11/29/13 7:21 PM

@Crlefan44:

Thanks.

@Everyone:

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/19/13 8:21 PM

@Batskee
Me- grrrrreat chapter
Rafiki- yes we finally found Tigress. i hope she's ok.

Date: 11/19/13 7:46 PM

@Bluewire:

LOL! Oh snarp! and
Neo: ...This is my face!
You: exactly.

Haha, your comments usually make me laugh. Anyway,

Silvermist: Yes. Yes exactly. He learned from the internet. Just like I learned how to buy bones on the internet.
Me: ...I'm not buying it.
Silvermist; Seriously! I didn't take them from that mean little goat kid down the street!
Me: *raises one eyebrow*
Silvermist; Uhh...I mean...I didn't take them from that sweet, little child.
Me: Liar.
Silvermist; Well! This just goes to show how much our creators trust us, Neo. Let's go. We don't need them! *walks out door*
Goat kid: There! There she is! That's the mean wolf that stole my bones!
Silvermist: *panicking* Well....wuh....I uhh....WHAT'S A GOAT KID DOING WITH BONES ANYWAY?!
Goat Kid: *looks around nervously* Uhh...don't listen to her! She's a thief!
*random crowd with pitch forks and torches chases Silvermist*

~*Batskee*~
The next chapter shall come some time. Some day. Some year.

Date: 11/18/13 4:54 PM

oh snarp! NEO IN THE HOUUUUUSE!!!
Neo: seriously?
Me: what? that was really awesome! wait. when did you learn to pick locks???
Neo: uh, the internet?
Me: I don't believe you.
Neo: you should! I also learned this one thing-
Me: what?
Neo: oh nothing. forget I mentioned it!
Me: I don't like that face! that's the face of a trouble maker!
Neo: what face!? this is my normal face!
Me: exactly.
-bluewire
great chapter! cant wait for the next one!!!

Date: 11/16/13 2:56 PM

I have felt especially happy, with this special occasion of having this story over 500. I'd would also like to thank you all for supporting me with this story all the way!
So, to further honor this event, I shall give you, not three, not two, but one chapter! (See what I did there?)

Anyway, I present to you, Chapter 13...

___

Chapter 13

Po, with one eye barely open, looked at who was near him. What seemed like forever, he had been lying there, still chained and sitting on a freezing cold floor with his friends.

At the corner of his eye, he could see a change of color. He was getting tired of seeing the white mist on the ice, the blue light of the crystals, and the chilly metal chains that bounded him and his friends.

"Tigress," said Neo, being brought back from cloning. His fur was stuck against his face and body, the cloning water dripping down on the floor. Po could've sworn the water froze just a few minutes after hitting the ground.

The wolf was roughly pushed down to his knees on the ground, even though they knew he hadn't any strength to fight back. The guards locked the chain cuffs around his paws and ankles, preventing him from escaping so easily. The guards then went to the next clone, taking their time in doing so. Po, still trying to act unconscious, and Neo watched; feeling anger grow inside of them as they began taking Crescent next.

"What happened while I was gone?" Neo whispered after the guards were out of earshot. He glanced over at the South Chinese Tiger again and then back at Po.

He had forgotten how many times they pushed his head down under that cloning water and also how long it had taken them.

"Well, you had just said they brought in Tigress. I don't know who else is over there. You're closer than I am to them, you look," Po whispered back, glancing over his shoulder to look for the ox guards.

Neo tried his best to move forward without making too much noise with the chains. He managed to take a quick look without making any noise. He leaned back again and faced the black and white panda. "There's a guard beside Tigress."

"Oh, so he's guarding us," Po said. Neo quickly corrected him. "He's unconscious and chained."

"What?!" Po whispered harshly. I guess they needed more people to clone, thought Po.

"I'll try and wake Tigress up to see if she's okay," Neo whispered to him. He then looked past Po to see if the guards would return with Crescent. He didn't see any sign of them. He then carefully moved his paws over by Tigress. He gently pushed against her shoulder and whispered her name. "Tigress...Tigress!"

The South Chinese Tiger didn't respond. He knew that she was alive by the slight rise and fall of her chest. He looked back at Po who was looking at Neo, hoping that she would wake up. "She's out like a light."

"Radishes," Po muttered. "Maybe we can..."

He was interrupted by a bright light in the cloning room up ahead. Sounds of yelling erupted as sounds of sizzling came to their ears as well. Po and Neo immediately knew what was going on. Crescent had awoken and she was fighting against the guards. "We have to help her," Po told Neo.

The two both knew doing so wouldn't be easy, especially with them being restrained like this. Neo looked down at his paws. The guards made sure that none of them would be able to pick the lock with any of their claws. They made sure of this by either filing them down or breaking them off with force. They usually resorted to the second one just for fun.

Neo then spotted a claw that was starting to regain its sharp, pointed stat and decided to try it. They needed to help their friend quickly; this might be their only chance to break free. He quickly put the claw into the key hole of his cuff and twisted his finger to try and unlock it.

Click!

The cuffs loosened around his wrist and hit the stone-hard floor. He looked at Po and began unlocking him as well.

Date: 11/15/13 4:31 PM

congratulations on your 500th post!!!!!!!
-bluewire

Date: 11/14/13 9:19 PM

WOOHOO! Over 500+! Celebrate! That's halfway to 1,000! And can you believe we're not done with this story yet? Nope. Not yet.

~*Batskee*~
So much more to explain, such little time...

Date: 11/13/13 10:20 PM

Me- hey Batskee did you realize that this story.. HAS OVER 500 POST NOW!!!!!
Rafiki- congrads buddy. LUCKY 500!!

YAAY!!!