YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
#~# Ruby and the Babysitter #~#

Date: 12/30/12 9:25 PM

Heh, I couldn't help myself! I was originally going to wait on posting this, but like I just said, I just couldn't help it.
Now, back to the story. Here's the prologue:

Prologue: Ruby Xiaolin is a mischievous red fox who's at home with a new babysitter while her parents and brother are away. The babysitter has no idea what Ruby is like, but soon finds out when she arrives.

~*Batskee*~
I'll post the first chapter when this posts!

339 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/24/14 4:01 PM

when's the next chapter?

Date: 09/18/14 9:53 PM

@Batskee
Me- i just hope i remember to post on that day. it's a friday so i have school. i'll probably just put a bunch of post-its around my room.
Rafiki- if you forget i'll tear you to pieces.
Me- 0_0 .... anyway i kinda feel bad for Silvermist. i hate it when people keep telling me what to do.
Rafiki- welcome to the club.

Date: 09/15/14 11:05 PM

@Crlefan44:

Ooh, I like the name too! Also, I think doing/reposting your story (and new one) on a special date is great. It makes things special and somewhat sentimental.

I look forward to reading both!

Silvermist: About the nuts... yeah, kinda...
Me: I thought you were supposed to be a courageous tomboy?
Silvermist: Hey, you're the one who made me this way!
Me: Don't break the fourth wall with me unless I give the o-k!
Silvermist: I'm 18 and I'll do as I please! No one is going to tell me what to do!
Ginger: Silvermist!
Silvermist: *gulp*
Ginger: Do you know what I saw this morning?
Silvermist: *in childlike voice* No, Mommy...
Ginger: *narrows eyes* An unmade bed.
Silvermist: ...
Ginger: *points towards Silvermist's room* March, young lady.
Silvermist: Yes, Mommy...

~*Batskee*~
Me: Hah! So much for doing as she pleas-*Silvermist hurls a book at me* Ow!

Date: 09/14/14 12:50 PM

@Batskee
Rafiki- you ate a exploding nut? how does that make you afraid of nuts. do you think every nut will explode if you eat it?
Me- oh stop it Rafiki. she has her reasons. anyway thanks for being worried for Azora Strikes Back. I'm thinking of starting my new fanfic on 12/13/14 or the thirteenth of this coming December. seems appropriate to do it on a special day like that.. last time the numbers are going to line up like that unlit 1000 years in the future.
Rafiki- you don't need to explain the whole thing.
Me- i want to. it's going to be a special day for two reasons now. one is the date thing and now the premiere of my new fanfic Kung Fu Panda The Black Flare Book 1.
Rafiki- The Black Flare? i like that.
Me- thanks.
~*Danielle*~
KFP The Black Flare Book 1. Coming soon this December. *words disappear in flames*

Date: 09/12/14 6:43 PM

@Crlefan44:

Years ago, while Silvermist was still being held captive in her cruel kidnapper's dungeon, she accidently ate an exploding nut; used as a weapon by the guards to keep people in line.

Anyway, Yes! The boards are back. But I'd also have to agree with Rafiki about questioning the normality of it all.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 09/11/14 5:46 PM

@Batskee
Me- hooray! nick.com is back to normal.
Rafiki- that depends on your definition of 'normal'.
~*Danielle*~
why do you hate nuts anyway, Silvermist?

Date: 08/27/14 6:06 PM

@Crlefan44:

Haha! Duh. Water elementalist.

Silvermist: I think you would've done pretty good...if you could make moon cakes out of thin air. Try being promised delicious mountains of food at a party with all of your friends...and then being forced to eat....eat...*shivers* Nuts!!
Me: Not this again.
Silvermist: You're the one who forced me to go through this!
Me: Whatever. Whiney wolf pup...
Silvermist: *glares, eyes glow white, and fur stands up on end* What did you say? *claws come out and chunks of land pop out from ground*
Me: *scrunched up on ground* o_o N-Nothing...

Anyway, I might post it again. With some improvements. Y'know. Fix some spelling mistakes. Grammar errors and such.

And I apologize for letting Azora Strikes Back slip out of my grasp.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 08/27/14 5:58 PM

@Bluewire:

Ohh I see. Somebody's gettin' cocky, hm?

Well, just settle down there, young warrior. Ye must overcome many trials before ye can become a true, highly respected knight! Ye must have Courage...Wisdom...Nobility...And a huge sword to whack all the scary monsters with! And Spirit! A knight is but nothing without a pure, self-less spirit to vanquish the evil that desecrates this here land!

Now, go! Do not falter, brave knight-to-be. Cleanse this land of all invading darkness!

~*Lady Batskee*~
Sounding extremely medieval here, now aren't thou?

Date: 08/26/14 11:29 PM

@Bluewire
Me- sorry Blue. no prizes and no dragons or trolls. (wherever that came from)

Date: 08/26/14 4:03 PM

@batskee
wooo! I earned uh. . . how many words were in each document I saved? ummm A LOT! BOOM! LVL7!!!!! oohhhh!!!!!!!
(clears throat) such an easy quest, not one dragon in that quest, not one! quite a waste of my many talents if I do say so myself! I could have easly taken on at least 5 dragons, a huge basilisk, some earth trolls, and perhaps HIMSELF!!???! na but seriously, I could totally take on all these creatures without a sweat!
-
yeah now Im starting to remember the story a bit. maybe its on fanfiction?

@crlefan
what?! no trophy, no prize? nnnoo!!!!!!!!! I would take a cookie or something. maybe even a waffle! that's it! I want a waffle!
-bluewire
thinking of food 24/7

Date: 08/25/14 10:29 PM

@Bluewire
Me- well i don't have a badge or a trophy but i can say 'Great job Bluewire. i knew i could count on you' and that stuff.
@Batskee
Me- i would've like to read Silent Forest but i wasn't on the boards when that was on.
Rafiki- sounds cool. everybody getting lost in a forest because of some stupid evil guy.
Hiei- it's not cool if your alone with no food or water.
Rafiki- i could get food buy eating plants and stealing from the evil guy's henchmen. i learned all about edible and non-edible plants from my dad.
Hiei- then what about water. i doubt there was a not cursed river or pond in a cursed forest.
Rafiki- uh....duh *points at herself* water elementlelist.

Date: 08/25/14 6:30 PM

@Bluewire:

Impressive. Seems like you completed Crlefan44's Quest! (Sounds pretty epic when you say it like that! Does he get a badge, Crlefan44??) Haha, anyway, mine too? Thanks! I appreciate it. I have everything saved as well.

Anyway, comments too? That's a lot. But I was actually contemplating on whether to save conversations too, like on here and on other places. I mean, do you know how much fun we had just in our conversations and roleplaying? I still laugh when reading about them.

Also, yes. I have that saved and I saved it quite some time ago. The only thing is, I found it hard to copy and paste (I was younger, okay?) so I...I type-copied it. *nods* Yep. Typed the whole thing. Looked at the original and typed it on the document. Quite tiring really...but back to the point. It was called the Silent Forest. (And apparently Rtfacts had a story with a Silent Forest as well...) Almost all of the characters in Mt. Frost are in the Silent Forest.

Not everyone that were in The Silent Forest are in Mt. Frost and vice versa. But it was almost like this. Except with a different villain and they're in a forest instead of a freezing mountain. (Except my writing is just as amateurish...is that even a word?) The thing is, when someone goes in, they can't come back out. And when they cry out for help, no one outside of that forest can hear them. Ahh, good times. Good times...

Silvermist: Good times?! We were so hungry in there!
Me: You're hungry in here too.
Silvermist: Are you sure this is actually a sequel then? I mean...it's almost the same no that I look at it...
Me: No it isn't. There's snow. It's supposed to be...wintery...and holly...
Silvermist: *mutters* Ain't no holly in that mountain, that's for sure...
Ginger: Ahem!
Silvermist: *flinches*
Ginger: You know I don't like the word "Ain't"!
Silvermist: B-but...
Ginger: No 'but's young lady! *points to her room* March!
Silvermist: Awww, Mom!
Me: 0_0 ...So...she's just gone?...just like that??....it's that easy?!
Silvermist: *glares at me* I'll get you Batskee...

~*Batskee*~

Date: 08/22/14 6:15 PM

I think I was able to save all the stories listed^^
was a little tough but I did it!
even yours batskee
problem is I didn't sift through all the comments. so I got both content and comments. ouch
@Batskee
so what happened to the prequel to Mt.frost? I remember reading it, sorta. it had something to do with a cursed forest right?
-bluewire

Date: 08/22/14 4:39 PM

oooooohhhhhhhh I see.
ummm i'll try?
that's all I can say really :/
-bluewire

Date: 08/17/14 7:15 PM

@Bluewire:

She means to copy and paste them onto another document or something. When everything changes, these posts will no longer exist. I already saved my stories. You can save things like on Word Document. Notepad. Stuff like that.

@Crlefan44:

Thanks for your concern! I have all of my stories saved. I hope that the place with no wifi is nice. Have a great week, Crlefan44!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 08/16/14 9:30 PM

@Bluewire
never mind

Date: 08/13/14 7:38 PM

how would I "save" these stories??
-bluewire

Date: 07/26/14 12:06 PM

@Bluewire
well you do that. im going to be nowhere near wifi for a week. so your in charge of renewing the stories until i get back. and by the time i get back, the new nick.com will probably be here so i am counting on you to save the stories.
Ruby and the Babysitter - Batskee
A Week in the Life of Africa - Master Luna
A Wolf in the Snow- Batskee
Mt. Frost- Batskee
A Story with No Name - Rtfacts
Kung fu Power Drain- Tigress714
and Legend of Cresent- Rtfacts.
and remember to find out if the writers saved already. if not then you help. im counting on you Bluewire.

Date: 07/24/14 3:17 PM

@crlefan44
you like it too?
i thought it came off as needy and depressing! XD i still have to go through all that i have written and "fix/delete" my mistakes and there were a lot of them!
-bluewire

Date: 07/19/14 11:10 PM

i liked Neo's legacy. i hope you can continue Bluewire.