YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
#~# Ruby and the Babysitter #~#

Date: 12/30/12 9:25 PM

Heh, I couldn't help myself! I was originally going to wait on posting this, but like I just said, I just couldn't help it.
Now, back to the story. Here's the prologue:

Prologue: Ruby Xiaolin is a mischievous red fox who's at home with a new babysitter while her parents and brother are away. The babysitter has no idea what Ruby is like, but soon finds out when she arrives.

~*Batskee*~
I'll post the first chapter when this posts!

338 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/13/14 7:23 PM

I'll have a new chapter up soon. All I have to do is Copy & Paste it.

~*Batskee*~
Almost all caught up! Then comes writing new stuff...

Date: 07/08/14 2:34 PM

This board has been used for a story, a role-play, advertising for stories, games, and just for talking in general. This board has gotten a lot of use in its life-span!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/04/14 9:59 PM

@Crlefan44:

I'm sorry for not getting to you sooner!

Also, they're not sure. Some are saying possibly by the end of the month. But they haven't given exact details.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/03/14 9:22 PM

keeping this on the front page

Date: 06/26/14 8:20 AM

when is the upgrade happening?

Date: 06/17/14 10:05 PM

this story took up ONLY 63 pages? i thought for sure it would be more.

Date: 06/04/14 9:55 PM

@Bluewire:

Really? You did? Aw, thank you! I was going to plan on highlighting over your story and copying/pasting it onto a document to save myself. I was going to do that with some other stories as well. But, that was the same day I couldn't find it.

Are you going to continue Neo's legacy?

~*Batskee*~

Date: 06/04/14 3:08 PM

so i was able to archive this story onto my flashdrive so i would read it later...it took up 63 pages O.o
i think its safe to say i am NOT printing this out
-bluewire

Date: 05/29/14 9:08 PM

yay new chapter

Date: 05/29/14 4:44 PM

Sorry guys. I'm almost al caught up to the current chapter.

Chapter 17
Part 2

"So, your family is the same family that came here earlier?" asked the sheep.

Ruby nodded. "Yes, they're my family. I miss them so much."

"They're all the way from Gongmen City. It's a long journey from here to there. A couple of hours it is, I believe," she commented, pouring more tea for herself.

Ruby just continued to sip her tea. Her mother always told them to drink tea when they got angry. She said that it would help them relax a little bit. She especially told Zenghui to drink tea. She probably doesn't want him all hyper like me, she thought with a smile.

The sheep, Carol, then asked, "Do you like to travel?"

Ruby looked at her and nodded. "I like to travel around with my brother, Zenghui. He takes me to different places he wants to explore," said Ruby.

"I know how you could get back to your family," said Carol.

Ruby's green eyes widened slightly, "You do? But I thought the only way back was..."

Carol cut her off. "The boat."

"The boat? What do you mean the boat?" Ruby asked. Then she remembered that there were docks in Gongmen City. There could be docks here in this city as well.

Carol continued on. She gestured down the street from where Ruby had first hid. "Down the hill past a lot of shops. There should still be workers down at the docks. You just tell them about the situation you're in and I'm sure they'll understand and give you one of the boats."

Ruby stood up and gave a bow to the sheep fist-to-palm style. "Thank you so very much, Miss Carol. Words can't express my gratitude," she said smiling.

Carol just placed her white and jade green tea cup on the table as well. "You're welcome dear. Why don't you go and run to the docks before it gets too late?"

She hugged the goat and ended up lifting her up off the floor. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The squeezing got tighter and tighter and soon started to hurt. "Please, Miss Ruby. Put me down! I can't breathe."

Ruby immediately placed her down and took a step back. "I'm so sorry, Carol. And thank you once again for the information."

"You're welcome, Ruby."

The fox opened up the door and looked around. Ruby didn't spot Cheren or any other bandits. She tip-toed out of the small and comfortable hotel. She listened for any kind of suspicious sound close by. After awhile, she quickened her pace.

Still no suspicious sounds. She went faster. She soon found herself racing through the streets behind houses. While running on all fours, she glanced up and looked at the black tile pagodas. She hopped on a few crates that were stacked to climb up onto the roofs.

She started to get carried away and began jumping from house top to house top. She approached the shops and saw that they only had tarps on top of their stands. So jumping onto them wasn't an option for her.

She jumped down from the rooftops and stood with her back against the wall. She looked around the corner, realizing what she just did was careless. She waited in the dark for any sounds. Any slight movements that would indicate someone was close by. Nothing.

She began moving slowly, her back still towards the wall and her green eyes looking everywhere. She wanted to be very cautious. The last thing she wanted was to be captured and the slightest mistake would lead to that. Why do I get so caught up in running?, she asked herself in her mind.

Date: 05/18/14 6:58 PM

randomly whistling

Date: 05/09/14 7:44 PM

@Bluewire

yes. that is my actual name. nice to meet you too.

Date: 05/09/14 3:49 PM

@crlefan44
Danielle?
-bluewire
ponders the meaning of life...CHEESE STICKS!!!!!!!!!

Date: 05/01/14 7:12 PM

Me- if anyone and i mean ANYONE starts any kind of riot i will pulverize them. Right Rafiki?
Rafiki- *holding pitchfork* uhhh *puts pitchfork behind back* right crlefan.
Hiei- Rafiki, what's with the pitchfork?
Rafiki- *throws pitchfork out the window* what pitchfork? *hears a scream*
Old Man Jenkins- *pitchfork in his topiary bush* YOU ROTTEN KIDS!
Rafiki- Hide! Old Man Jenkins is on a rampage!

~*Danielle*~
meet Mr. Jenkins. the nasty, creepy, old elephant who lives down the street.

Date: 04/08/14 11:10 PM

Sorry guys. Wayyyy behind. I know. I'm not good yet with organizing when I should do things so I can get around to everything without having a riot on my hands.

I'll work it out soon.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 04/08/14 3:16 PM

@Crlefan44
it was your birthday??!! HAPPY YEAR CLOSER TO EXTINCTION!!!!
/\^/\/\^^HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!^^/\/\^/\

Date: 03/30/14 9:06 PM

please continue : )

Date: 03/27/14 11:01 PM

me whoa

lolz

Date: 03/27/14 7:52 PM

@Batskee

Me- thanks. i thought you would like that little bit i did. oh and if you want to know want happened to Hiei *turns computer to show Hiei hogtied on the table with an apple in his mouth then Rafiki shooting the apple with her bow and arrow*
Me- after that she will lock him in his cage for about a week and in between do all these other tortures i don't know about. poor Hiei
Rafiki- he deserves it. setting his tail on fire and this is just the beginning of his punishment.
Hiei- *can't speak because of silent spell**mouths* help me!

~*Crlefan*~

Date: 03/27/14 3:13 PM

@Crlefan44:

Hahaha! Hiei: I did want revenge but not by burning 'the girl on fire'.

Silvermist: Ooh! Good choice. Especially in that position.
Ruby: What position? A running position? Sprinting position?
Zenghui: I don't really see a difference with those two.
Ruby: Running is what we do! Sprinting is for what older people do. Like Silvermist!
Silvermist: Hey!
Ruby: She's an adult. I'm not an adult yet and neither are you. But you are pushing the limit to the sprinting zone, Zengy-boy!
Zenghui: *rolls eyes* You're insane.
Ruby: What was your first clue?

~*Batskee*~