YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
#~# Ruby and the Babysitter #~#

Date: 12/30/12 9:25 PM

Heh, I couldn't help myself! I was originally going to wait on posting this, but like I just said, I just couldn't help it.
Now, back to the story. Here's the prologue:

Prologue: Ruby Xiaolin is a mischievous red fox who's at home with a new babysitter while her parents and brother are away. The babysitter has no idea what Ruby is like, but soon finds out when she arrives.

~*Batskee*~
I'll post the first chapter when this posts!

302 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 11/08/13 10:05 PM

i hope it comes.

Date: 11/05/13 11:35 AM

please post it soon.

Date: 11/02/13 3:02 PM

awwwwwww

Date: 11/01/13 10:11 AM

@Crlefan44:

Yes, I've seemed to be disappearing a lot lately. Not sure if they'll be a chapter today, but that's okay.

~*Batskee*~
Sorta...

Date: 10/31/13 9:41 PM

Me- oh no not again.
Hiei- what?
Me- Batskee is gone again. she's missing Halloween with us.
Hiei- .... did you just say it's Halloween?
Me- yeah...why.
Hiei- *looks at full moon* i feel a little funny.

~*Crlefan44*~

you all know Hiei's a wolf right......uh oh.

Date: 10/29/13 8:52 PM

Batskee have you disappeared again?

Date: 10/27/13 7:21 PM

soo Batskee when's the next one.

Date: 10/26/13 1:19 PM

Rafiki- great chapter it finally came.
Me- i agree with Peter and Joise. why would a fox have a crush on a crocodile.
Rafiki- because she doesn't!
Me- exactly!!

~*Crlefan44*~
Me- anyway i hope they find out she was kidnapped.

Date: 10/25/13 6:21 PM

Valerie finished decorating the table for dinner. She couldn't help but wonder how Ruby was doing with Miles.

She straightened out the doiley and looked back towards the kitchen. She could smell the fried rice from the living room.

Valerie went towards the kitchen and smiled at her dish. She looked around. This will be the first time I've been able to cook something in peace since I got here, thought Valerie.

The snow leopard got the dinner ready for everyone. Josie came running in and said with a cheerful smile, "Dinner smells divine!"

"Thank you, Josie. Where's Peter?" Valerie said putting the wok in the sink.

"He's in the guest room putting away his fresh laundry," Josie said.

Valerie nodded. "Can you tell him to come down for dinner?"

Josie nodded. The South Chinese Tiger ran out of the kitchen and dashed up the staircase. She stopped midway. "Where's Ruby?"

Valerie smiled at the thought. "She's with Miles," she said happily.

"Who's Miles?" Josie asked.

Valerie shot her a look. "You've forgotten already?"

Josie blinked. "Oh yes. Sorry," she said running up the steps. She knocked on Peter's door and told him to come down for dinner.

Peter looked for Ruby as well. "Where's that little trouble maker?" he asked.

"She is with her crush Miles. He came over today and said that he was perfectly fine with that article in Josie's newspaper. Then, apparently the two went off together," Valerie said.

Peter knew she couldn't hide the smile on her face. "Well that's nice to hear that Ruby is happy."

"Don't you think we should go look for her?" Josie asked.

"I don't know," Valerie said bringing the plates out to the table. "Maybe they're eating together."

"I think we should go and get her," said Peter.

"Well I don't want to ruin her fun if she is enjoying herself with Miles," said Valerie.

"And what if she's not?" asked Josie.

Valerie sighed. "Alright, I'll go out. You stay here, I'll go and find her," she said reluctantly.

"Wait," Josie said, stopping the female snow leopard.

She looked at her friend. "What is it?"

"What did Miles look like?" Josie asked exictedly.

"Well he was a green crocodile with shiny, metal armor and black eyes. He had a black sash by his waist and he had flowers in his hands for Ruby as well," said Valerie.

Josie and Peter cocked their heads. "A crocodile?" they asked curiously.

"What? Some foxes can have crushes on crocodiles, right?" Valerie said.

"No foxes that I've ever heard of," said Josie.

"Nevermind that, just go look for her," said Peter, getting impatient.

"Alright, alright," Valerie told him leaving the mansion.

Valerie wondered where to look first. She thought that maybe he would be at his house. I'll just ask someone in the city where Miles lives, she thought to herself.

Date: 10/25/13 4:27 PM

hello?

Date: 10/21/13 6:10 PM

um...guys?

Date: 10/16/13 11:42 AM

BATSKEE!! PLEASSSSSEEEE POST SOON. I DON'T WANT THIS TO GET DELETED.

Date: 10/13/13 7:34 PM

noooo don't get deleted!!!!!

Date: 10/10/13 8:09 PM

Me- ok then.
Rafiki- now that that's over with when's the next chapter?
Hiei- *walks in* ugh *pant* i finally *pant* got all *pant* the trophies *pant* back into*pant* the mansion. *pant* *faints*
Rafiki- WAKE UP YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE MY HOMEWORK!!!
Hiei- ughhhh. i'm tired.
Rafiki- too bad. you lost the bet so you have to do everything i say.
Me- you guys had a bet?

~*Crlefan44*~
Rafiki- yep. and he lost. *at Hiei* GO DO MY HOMEWORK!!!!

Date: 10/07/13 9:19 PM

@Crlefan44:

Hmm...I guess I didn't really think about that one. Oh well, thanks for letting me know anyways.

~*Batskee*~
Just ignore that then.

Date: 10/06/13 6:59 PM

Me- hold on. Ruby was locked in the shack. where did she get a bucket of water?

Date: 10/06/13 6:12 PM

Rafiki-hey Ruby you do know that you're still a chicken because of my potion. hahaha. best idea ever .....after the time i put a fake spider in Rocky's cereal.
Rocky- SO IT WAS YOU *starts punching her leg but it's not doing anything.*
Rafiki- though luck kid. you're the one who fell for it.

Date: 10/06/13 6:11 PM

Chapter 14:
Cheren and Ruby
Part 3

Cheren walked back, thinking tall of himself. I've really got this plan down for sure. I'll be the richest and most feared crocodile in all of China, he thought to himself.

Cheren walked through the bamboo forest quietly and made sure that no one was following him.

He twirled the dagger in his hands and grinned. "Those foxes will be a piece of cake to defeat. They're just foxes," he said.

Cheren swung open the bamboo door and a bucket of water fell on top of his head. He looked around for Ruby who was sitting by the desk.

"Alright you smarty, you asked for it," Cheren said coming her way. He raised his foot where Ruby's tail laid and just as he slammed it down, she quickly moved it away, revealing splintery wood beneath.

Cheren's eyes widened and he let out a shout of pain. Ruby had scratched it up with her claws and rested it gently over the splintery wood.

Cheren quickly got the splinters out from his foot and glared at Ruby who just smiled tauntingly at him.

Ruby stuck her tongue at him and knocked him off his feet. She jumped over him and went to the other side of the little wooden shack. He raced over to her angrily and stepped on a loose wooden plank.

It immediately hit him in the face and he stepped back. He rubbed his scaley face that was a little red from the hard smack.

He went around the loose floorboard and chased Ruby. She dodged his punches and jumped over his low kicks. She threw him some punches of her own which he failed to dodge.

He winced from the kick to the stomach she gave him. She ran to the shadowy corner of the shack. She stuck her tongue at him and he fell for the taunt.

She fled from him once he came close enough to her trap. He couldn't stop running soon enough. He tripped on the row of pencils that had been scattered around the shadowy area of the floor.

He fell on his back and groaned. This red fox was a load of trouble.

He grabbed a handful of pencils and flung them at her. She dodged and deflected some pencils.

Cheren then threw his dagger at her. She ducked and only missed her head by a few inches. It hit the door. She quickly yanked it out and saw it had made a hole in the door.

She quickly clawed the door and escaped when she made a big enough widening. She quickly jumped through it.

Her heart raced, her mind was filled with worried thoughts, and some fear and happiness flowed through her at that moment. She was happy that her plan had worked, but she was frightened about what might happen now that she had ticked him off even more.

She decided that she would worry about that later. Right now she needed to find her brother and parents.

Cheren narrowed his eyes, looking through the wide gaping hole in his door. He watched as the red fox swiftly ran through the dark bamboo forest. "You may have gotten away now, but I'll get you again," he said with a twisted grin.

Date: 10/06/13 5:59 PM

Rafiki- only one you say. boy you are so off. *walks across the street to a 100,000 sq. foot mansion. she opens the front door and pranking trophies spill out in masses and cover the mile long street* see this. HIEI!!!!
Hiei- *swims through the trophies to where Rafiki is* yeah?
Rafiki- clean up this mess pronto. and put it into my trophy mansion.
Hiei- but.....
Rafiki- I SAID PRONTO!!!
Hiei- yes Rafiki *starts picking up the trophies*
Me- oh Rafiki.

Date: 10/06/13 3:33 PM

@Crlefan44:

Ruby: I am a busy vixen. I don't have time to be everywhere at once. Besides, I've already have tons of other trophies. *opens closet and mountain load of trophies pour out* Heh-heh, and you only have one!
Zenghui: Ruby, that's not a very gracious way to accept forfeiting.
Ruby: I didn't forfeit. I'm busy. I told you that and I told everyone else that. And besides, I wouldn't wanna prank around with someone who's a sore winner.
Me: ANYWAY, I'll post the chapter a little later.

~*Batskee*~