YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Kung Fu Power Drain

Date: 01/06/13 12:38 PM

hi everyone! this is my very first fanfic and i hope u will lik it! if u have any advice or ideas for new chapters that will be great. but there is one thing i need though. i need a villian and possibly hench men. if u can help me with that, that will be fantastic. of course i will pick the villain and possiby henchmen later. hope u will like it!
   335 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/20/14 11:04 PM

HAPPY EASTER

Date: 04/14/14 5:40 PM

saving

Date: 04/04/14 7:04 AM

Please finish! I've been reading this for soooo long, and I don't want it to end, but if you have to end KFPD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it an ending!

Date: 03/30/14 9:06 PM

i hope you can continue

Date: 03/30/14 1:54 PM

i would love to help! I love nature and am a great story writer. i am happy to help

Date: 03/29/14 3:52 PM

I'd love to help! Whats the story about? I have a villain and a hench man too! The villain's name is Evilana its a girl cat and the hench man's name is Cannery its a boy macaw. So just right me back if its OK.

Date: 03/29/14 9:31 AM

Plz keep going

Date: 03/20/14 11:28 AM

hi I am kimani2005

Date: 03/15/14 9:19 PM

Well...this is...tragic. But no, I won't cry, I'm too hardcore.
Aw, who am I kidding?
(Starts bawling)
Well, T714, you are definitely going to leave a permanent mark on these boards. I have a feeling this story will go down as a--c'mon, let's face it--a legend among Kung Fu Panda fanfics. I'm really glad I had the honor to read and this and the privilege to be your friend Sorry if it sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I mean every word.

This ranks as one of the best stories on here, ever, and I hope you use those amazing writing skills of yours for the best ways possible, and for the causes you feel matter most.

Now, enough with all that mushy stuff, but you will be missed...so will and the epicly awesome stories that we not only read, but felt, saw, and will always remember.

I'm sorry, that sounds really bad, doesn't it? Ugh *cough* speeches *cough*.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go mope in a corner and wait for your next terrific chapter.

Your friend,
-Rtfacts

Date: 03/14/14 10:20 PM

So good keep going

Date: 03/02/14 6:05 PM

@T714/Judger5367:

Say not so! Awww....... :*( We'll miss you so much!!!

We'll always treasure the time we have spent with you and absolutely treasure you're one hit wonder here.

Although I don't wish for you to go (like everyone else on here) I wish you the best of luck with High School and strengthening your Kung Fu Panda spirit!

~*Batskee*~
Long Live, Delgado!!

Date: 03/02/14 4:22 PM

@T714
Me- don't worry T. WE SHALL NEVER FOGET YOU!!!!! *fanfare music plays* ....where did the fanfare come from?
Rafiki- oh heheh about that when you said we were having a goodbye par....*i cover her mouth*
Me- uhhhh par...par...paragraph. yes people. she was about to say paragraph. we are going to make a special goodbye paragraph for our beat friend Tigress714 who will be leaving us soon.........Ewwwww!!!* wipes hand on shirt* Rafiki you just licked my hand!!!
Hiei- *quietly* better her than me.
Me- i heard that that.
Hiei- *quieter* has ears of an elephant.
Me- that too.
Hiei-........ what's the use. she'll hear everything i say and use it against me.

Date: 03/01/14 5:27 PM

Hey everybody. I am just so happy with your support of keeping this up. I want to thank all my friends out there and all of you that have been so loyal as to keep this post up. I hope you enjoy the chapters!

And I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I have a good idea of how this story is going to go and that I shouldn't have any more trouble thinking of ways to finish the chapter. The bad news is that the story is going to finish up soon and after that, I won't be able to go to nick.com anymore.

I'm so sorry. It's not that I don't love the boards here, it's just I'm in high school now and there's a lot more work now. And pretty soon I'm going to more difficult classes and working on the weekends and...This story will be my first and my last.

Just know everyone, that the Kung Fu Panda spirit will always be with me and that bond will never break. That I will keep all of you in heart. Do not worry. I am still here for now. We need not say goodbye just yet.

~T714

Date: 03/01/14 5:03 PM

Chapter 58

Several weeks later.

The door opened as the meal slid in. Then, the door was quickly shut and locked. The two cubs and the pup woke up from the sound of the door slamming. They went over to the meal to have their lunch.

"I think we overslept again." Jeia said.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like they need us or anything." Delgado said.

"Yeah." Tigress agreed

The 3 went over to the big plate and saw that they never had this kind of food. It was fried chicken.

"What is this?" Delgado asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'll try it if you guys won't." Tigress said.

"What if it's bad?" Jeia asked.

Tigress just shrugged. Delgado went in to sniff it and does so for a while.

"Delgado, what's wrong?" Jeia asked.

"I recognize this smell." Delgado said, taking the leg off and giving it one bite.

"How is it?" Jeia asked.

"I know this! It's chicken! It's the best food ever!" Delgado said as he voraciously ate the meat off the leg.

Jeia took the other leg and pull it off. She sniffed it a couple of times and took a little bite. Jeia nodded as the flavor agrees with her taste buds.

"This is good! Tigress, come on! Try it!" Jeia exclaimed.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to break out of here and try to make more friends, so they won't call us monsters anymore." Tigress said as she perked through the little hole on her door.

In the background of Jeia, Delgado finished his chicken leg and was now viciously gnawing on the bone.

"Not this again. I dont think it's a good idea, Tigress. You know we're going to be treated like this no matter what we do." Jeia said.

"Come on. We can do this!" Tigress replied, now picking the lock with her claw.

Without paying attention to the felines, Delgado was still gnawing. Then, accidentally bit his right paw. He licked it over and over as a bit of blood came out. Then when it stopped, his eyes shifted slowly back to his bone. Without thinking, he went back to his bone and gnawed.

Tigress finally unlocked the door, opened it, and quickly went out in a flash.

"Tigress, wait!" Jeia shouted.

But it was too late to bring her back. She was already out of sight.

Delgado finished his last pieces of the bone and went over to Jeia. "Don't worry. She'll be fine and when she comes back, she'll know the truth."

"Yeah." Jeia sighed. "I guess."

Date: 03/01/14 4:58 PM

Chapter 57

Just as the door closed, the small figure saw Tigress. Tigress stared back. It was a brown wolf pup boy with light blue eyes. Instead of a fierce or shy personality Tigress expected, it just turned happy. The wolf sat up, tongue out, and wagged his tail back and forth at the feline.

"Hi! I'm Delgado! What's your name?" He asked.

"Tigress. Nice to meet you, Delgado." Tigress replied.

Then, in the corner of his eye, he saw something shift under the bed. He went in front of Tigress and stared angrily under the bed, fur pricked up and fangs baring.

"Don't worry, Tigress! I'll protect you!" The ever so loyal Delgado assured as he growled.

For her own defense, Jeia snarled back and used her claws to scratch the hound. But before anything else happens, Tigress broke the fight.

"Delgado, stop!" Then, Delgado stopped and looked up to the feline. "It's only my best friend, Jeia." Tigress said.

"Oh." Delgado said. He looked under the bed and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a friend."

Jeia did nothing so Tigress said, "It's ok. He won't hurt you. He's a friend too."

At first the panther didn't reply. But slowly popped her head out of the bedside. She looked intently at the wolf and then slid her whole body out.

Delgado held out his paw and asked, "Forgive me?"

The panther was hesitant, she barely knew him and the first impression wasn't great. But she trusted Tigress and took it.

"I guess youre staying with us. We're all going to be best friends, huh?" Tigress asked.

"Yeah!" Delgado and Jeia said simultaneously.

"Well let's sleep. It's getting late." Tigress said, yawning.

The dog and other feline agreed.

"Good night." Everyone said to each other.

Delgado slept in the ground, Jeia slept under the bed and Tigress slept on the bed, all having a great dream of each other being best friends.

Date: 03/01/14 4:52 PM

Chapter 56

The room was dark. A young tigress was all alone in her room, sitting in the corner doing nothing but scratching the rock-hard wall. Then, the door opened. Tigress didnt dare to turn. She heard a thump and the door closing. The thump was made from something being thrown in the room. Tigress looked behind her and saw two red eyes in the other corner of the room. The tiger quickly went on all fours, fur pricking up as she growled at the person.

"Who are you!?" Tigress asked.

As a response, the thing was frightened and hid under the bed. The tiger eased up, knowing the thing is scared. Tigress stood up and turned on the lightbulb. Then she kneeled down and looked under the bed. Even with the lights on, it was hard to see who it was.

Tigress sighed and said, "I'm not going to hurt you. Come on out."

Tigress stood up again and stepped out of the way for the visiter. There was a long silence and much hesitation, but Tigress was patient. Then, the figure finally got out, looking at the tiger the whole time. When it was completely out, it sat in the corner in fear. Tigress looked at it. It was a black panther, just about her age. Judging by the figure, it looks like a girl.

"Hi." Tigress said.

"....hi." The panther said.

"My names Tigress. Whats yours?"

"....Jeia."

"Well, Jeia, this is my room. I guess you're going to be with me. I'll be good with you. Shake on it?" Tigress said, holding out her paw.

Hesitant, Jeia took it lightly and shook it.

A few years later

Tigress playfully tackled Jeia and also nipped her ear gently. Jeia striked back by nipping her neck and using her claws to grip lightly around her. They continued to play until they were worn out.

"Tigress?" Jeia asked.

"Yeah?" Tigress replied.

"You're my best friend." Jeia said.

"You're my best friend too." Tigress replied with a smile.

"Were going to be best friends forever, right?" Jeia asked.

"Forever and ever." Tigress replied.

Jeias smile grew wide and pounced right on top of her. They both laughed together in joy.

"Where's our dinner? It should be here by now, right?" Jeia asked the tiger as she got off her.

The cub replied, "Maybe there's a delay. Don't worry."

Jeia just shrugged it off. Then a few moments later, the door opened. Jeia, as shy and scared as ever towards everyone except tigress, quickly hid under the bed. Tigress knows her well and let her be. But if something were to happen, she would always protect her. Tigress expected their food to come in. But instead, a small figure slid in.

Date: 02/19/14 11:00 PM

I won't let this go.

Let it go
Let it go
NOT!!!!!!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/19/14 9:20 AM

This is the best story in the world

Date: 02/12/14 1:35 PM

Plz keep writing

Date: 02/04/14 5:20 PM