YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Kung Fu Power Drain

Date: 01/06/13 12:38 PM

hi everyone! this is my very first fanfic and i hope u will lik it! if u have any advice or ideas for new chapters that will be great. but there is one thing i need though. i need a villian and possibly hench men. if u can help me with that, that will be fantastic. of course i will pick the villain and possiby henchmen later. hope u will like it!
   334 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 11/10/13 8:56 AM

Sorry! I thought it posted yesterday!
Chapter 51

Delgado had re-entered the field with Tigress' companions right behind him. Immediately, he saw Tigress, but his heart sank to still see her they way he left her. "Over there! There's Tigress!" He said pointing at the lying body on the ground. He ran over on all fours and kneeled down next to her, looking at her with his pleading eyes. The shirt that he tried to cover the wound with was already soaked. "She's already lost a lot... We have to stop it now."

Viper came up the other side of Tigress. "Crane, pass me the kit. Po, help her sit up."

The two did as told as the viper wrapped gauze around her torso firmly. Meanwhile, Delgado left to find Jeia's unconscious body. He looked around and saw she was no longer there, because he found a group of grass pressed down, the exact place Jeia was just laying on. Then it showed claws digging into the ground, the direction leading to the mountain.It clearly showed that the panther had somehow got out of the nerve position and escaped back to her lair, maybe even at the moment preparing for another attack.

Delgado growled in frustration. "This is all my fault." He muttered. "I've should've finished her when I had the chance."

"Delgado, what's wrong?"

Delgado turned around to see his panda and mantis friends. He sighed. "Guys, I should've protected Tigress. I never should of let her in the weapons room, or at least alone. "
On the way to running for Tigress, Delgado had explained everything, with the exception of what happened between them in the past.

"It wasn't your fault, dude. You had good intentions." The mantis said.

"Yeah, and if anything, we should've came with Tigress from the beginning so we could have prevent this." Po added.

"Still....I was-am her best friend. I should've....should've done something." Then his voice cracked a bit. "My only friend that might be gone forever."

"We are not gonna let her go, Delgado. We are going to do everything to save her." Po said as he put a paw on his friend's shoulder.

Delgado looked up and smiled slightly. "Thanks. I needed that."

"No problem. Now, let's go and carry Tigress back to our camp. Viper finished wrapping Tigress' wound. It stopped for a little bit, but we have to be quick." Mantis said.

"Do we ever take a break?!" Po yelled as he walked over to Tigress again, followed by an amused Delgado.

Then Delgado looked back to the mountain, where Jeia's lair stood. "Umm, guys. I need to search for Jeia. I...I need to finish her off."

"Do you need help? We'd be happy to assist you." Po asked.

"No, I need to do this alone. I'll meet you back at camp." Delgado said.

"Come on, guys! We have to move!" Viper yelled from behind.

Delgado ran over to Tigress, as they were helping her stand up. He muzzled her cheek with his snout and whispered, "Good luck, Tigress." Then, with one last look at her and her friends, he ran towards the mountains.

"Where is he going?" Crane asked.

"To finish what he started." Mantis replied.

Without another word, they carried Tigress and went towards their camp.

Meanwhile, after Delgado had climbed the mountain, he entered the lair, which was filled darkness, not a single torch lit.

"Fellow wolfs? Where are you?" He whispered as he crept stealthily around, cautious. He recieved nothing in return, until he bumped into someone. He immediately got into a fighting stance, but he realized it was a wolf friend. "Oh, good. You're just-"

He was interrupted by a growl, emmitting from the wolf.

Confused, Delgado asked, "What are you doing?"

Then, he heard an evil chuckle, coming from the top of the stair case and from his old friend, Jeia. "Meet my new army, Delgado."

Delgado looked at the wolf in shock, now hearing more and more growls. He noticed that all the other wolfs were behind the particular wolf, all growling and filling the cave with it's sound. And they all opened their eyes, revealing their shining black eyes.

"Get him."

Date: 11/09/13 8:27 PM

@T714:

Thanks!
And, haha! Yes! First post of you being back and replying to everyone and I made you laugh.

(Towards my characters) Ha! Take that you...*they glare at me* guys...

~*Batskee*~
Me: *now in hiding and whispering* I can't wait for your next chapter!

Date: 11/09/13 11:11 AM

@ Everyone

Sorry, I don't have much time on saying thanks to everyone individually, so I will say this....

Thank You Every Single One Of You, Guys! You're The Best!

I am not mad at those who try to continue this story. I'm actually quite flattered that you want to.
And Bluewire:...I think that's another story you've read.

And Batskee: lol, seriously, that cracked me up.

And It's great to see-ahem-message you guys again! High school is a bit of a pain, so enjoy your life before high school while you still can. lol. Sorry, life is life.

Hope you like the chapter!

~T714
Just so you know, I'm not sure when the next chapter will come out. Next week? The week after that?...

Date: 11/07/13 7:06 PM

@T714
Yes! You're finally back! :D Great to see you on here again. And trust me, I know how you feel. I have to go to school, come home, and then do homeschool. Ugh. Well, glad to have you back, my friend! I cannnot wait for the next chapter.

-Rtfacts

Date: 11/06/13 6:44 PM

Yay! So glad you are back! I hope you are not mad that said I would continue to write the story if you don't. I just really like this story!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. If you are wondering who i am, I am Master Luna (I think you know that already) I've been a member on here for 2 months and I have a story called "A Week in the Life of Africa" and i will be posting chapter 3 soon.

Date: 11/06/13 3:50 PM

@Tigress714
wait...is this the story with zasalamel or something XD he kicks puppies and spits on children???
or was that a different one?
-Bluewire

Date: 11/05/13 8:49 PM

@Tigress714
So you're telling me that things aren't going to get any easier for me next year? It can get harder than 8th grade?! *sigh* Well at least you're back! I'll try to post after your new chapter.

Date: 11/05/13 8:40 PM

@crlefan
Well, actually i am pretty experienced in writing myself, too.

@Batskee
Obviously i would ask her first.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/05/13 8:09 PM

Hey Batskee you want to know my schedule?

Date: 11/05/13 7:22 PM

@T714:

Hurray! It's good to hear from you again. High School can eat up so much time. Regular school is time consuming as well.
I'm glad your friends help you through it all, though.

I'm so excited for the next chapter on Saturday!

~*Batskee*~
Me: Alright. I've gotta clear all my plans. *looking at blank square on calendar* Hm. It'll take a lot of time to rearrange things, but I think I can do it!

Date: 11/05/13 5:58 PM

@Everyone
Wow, guys. I can't even think how you guys can keep this up. I haven't posted in forever. I give HUGE thanks to all of you and this really comes from the heart. To those who wanted to continue the story, I appreciate the care, but I really am continuing this story and finishing it till the very end! That's right! Not giving up people! Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Where have you been, T714?!' 'Why is it taking so long for the chapter to post?' Well, my dear friends, I guess the truth comes out that I am now in high-school. I know most of you are probably in elementary or middle school, which gave you a bit more time to post your stories, but trust me, I haven't relaxed (except sleep) in weeks. Seriously, high school is a pain, but my friends really do make it up with all the fun we have. Though, I have an announcement. The next chapter will be posted this Saturday! Hurray! So, please forgive me? ...I really did miss a lot of stuff here didn't I?

~T714

Date: 11/05/13 11:40 AM

@masterluna
no i think i should continue the story. i'm more experienced with the kung fu panda fan fictions. no offense.

Date: 11/04/13 3:53 PM

@MasterLuna:

I think you'd have to talk to T714 before you wrote a chapter yourself.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 11/03/13 10:31 PM

If Tigress714 doesn't continue with the story i would be glad too continue it (although i would rather have Tigress714 do it).

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/03/13 5:38 PM

guys?

Date: 10/29/13 8:51 PM

......hello?

Date: 10/27/13 7:20 PM

hello?

Date: 10/26/13 1:31 PM

Rafiki- TIGRESS714!! have you realized it has been since SEPTEMBER 21 that you last posted a chapter?!
Me- where have you been? PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

Date: 10/25/13 4:13 PM

soooo when is the next chapter

Date: 10/24/13 8:54 PM

@niki34345
i totally agree with you.