YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

294 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/29/14 9:59 PM

Bonus Holiday Special-Halloween: Part 1 Our First Halloween
On the night of October 31st, came a day where there were many children saying three words. "What's today??" asked Elamina. "It is October 31st, the day of a holiday called Halloween!!" answered Kai Yae. All 10 of them hear a doorbell ring. "Trick or Treat!!" chanted some children. "What does that mean??" asked Viperess. "You do a trick or give us a treat, haven't you heard of this??" informed and asked the children. "Oh, well, we don't have candy, and were we supposed to dress up today??" asked HayNut. "Duh, today is Halloween, the greatest, most fantastic, most unique day of the year!!" mentioned one child. "Later we'll come and you better have candy for us!!" ordered another child. The children leave and the 10 stay confused. "Was that a threat?? How were we supposed to know about this if we've never heard of it?!!" asked Mono. "Well, the thing tho do now is go tho a stand and buy loads of candy!!" implied Sharantha. They walk to the stands in front of the other creatures' villages. "May we get candy to give out today on this holiday called Halloween??" asked Charlie. The lady at the stand nods and gives them 8 medium-sized bags with loads of candy in each bag. "Thanks!!" thanked Karana. They go to another stand where they find costumes and each of them find a costume they like. "I will be an electric eel!!" announced Viperess. "We will be the two parts of dragons!! The front and the back!!" explained Amethyst and Silvermist. "I will be a yeti!!" said Elamina. "I will be a guinea pig!!" shouted HayNut. "We will be a carriage!!" exclaimed Kai Yae and Karana. "I will be a saber thooth thiger!!" explained Sharantha. "I will be a bigfoot!!" yelled Charlie. "I will be a gorilla, and those guards will think I?m one of them!!" announced Mono. They all return to the palace, and the kids return. "Trick or Treat!!" shouted the children. "Do you guys have our candy?? Oh, and I love your costumes!!" asked and complimented the children. The 10 nod and give out the candy. "Have a Happy Halloween!!" said the 10.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 10/22/14 8:41 PM

Chapter 18: Part 3 The Exit
As they get out of the exit, they approach Horphu. "Well, well, well, who do we have here??" asked Horphu. "Well, well, well, you should know us by now!!" stated Kai Yae. "Yeah, you should know them by now, Master Horphu!!" agreed Tigrey. "Shut up now, Tigrey!! You buffoon!!" demanded Horphu. "So, anyway, we will get the treasure before you guys do, okay?? Okay." claimed Horphu. "Not unless we interfere in it!!" replied Charlie. "Oh, you'll see what will be coming for you, you amateurs!!" announced Horphu. Horphu puts both of his arms up and brings his hands together to call vines, so they can tie every one of his enemies together. "There's no getting out now!! HAHAHAHA!!" laughed Horphu evilly. Horphu and his three students leave. "Oh no!! We're tied together!! That means we're stuck and trapped!!" said Elamina. "Hey Charlie, try using your claws!!" suggested HayNut. He tries using both claws, but he doesn't succeed. "Oh no, the vines are hardening!!" exclaimed Amethyst. "We need help and we aren't helping!!" declared Viperess. They hear footsteps coming. "I can help!!" said an unknown voice.
To Be Continued...
*~Treine~*

Date: 10/17/14 7:11 PM

seems like you've put a good amount of effort into this!
SAVE!
-bluewire

Date: 10/10/14 11:26 PM

@Flynjamie
Thanks for keeping this up!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 10/10/14 6:19 PM

Chapter 18: Part 2 The Exit
"Can you believe we are almost out of this huge amusement park and almost to the exit??" asked HayNut. "It feels like it has been forever!!" exclaimed Amethyst. "Yeah, like it has been ages in this roller coaster!!" exaggerated Silvermist. "Oh!! Look!! The roller coaster is going up, and that means that w-we're going down!!" informed Kai Yae. They go down the roller coaster really fast and the track becomes bumpier and bumpier. "Ahhhhhh, we're going down!!" shouted Elamina. "We should hold hands, then we can jump off together!!" mentioned Mono. They all hold hands, even though the exit is 3 minutes away. "Um, can I let go of your hands, Elamina and Kai Yae?? They're sweating badly!!" asked Karana. "Yeah, sure!!" responded Elamina and Kai Yae. Karana wipes her hands until they're dry on her shirt. "Ooh, look we are 2 inches away from the exit!!" informed Viperess. "How do you know??" asked HayNut. "Yeah, how do you know??" asked Sharantha in her Indian accent. "There was a sign that said 'You are only two inches away from the exit? and that's how I know!!" explained Viperess. They make it to the end of the ride and bump into a sign. All 10 of them hold hands as they fly out of the roller coaster. "Well, that was a fun exit, let's do it again another time!!" decided Kai Yae.
To Be Continued...
*~Treine~*

Date: 10/04/14 4:27 PM

Gotta keep this up!!!!

Date: 09/11/14 9:20 PM

Chapter 18: Part 1 The Exit
"Hey, Horphu!!" yelled out Drasonetta. "It's Master Horphu to you!!" corrected Horphu. "Well, what do you want??" asked Horphu without patience. "I thought you said we would go to the other side of the Underground World. You know, the exit??" proclaimed Drasonetta. "I'm the one who orders around here, NOT you!!" declared Horphu. "Well, don't you want to get the treasure before they do??" asked Jaypard. "Oh, why, yes I do!!" answered Horphu. They turn around and walk towards the exit of the Underground World. "Hasn't this roller coaster seemed to take ages now??" asked Amethyst. "Well, it's leading us to the exit, so it's also for a good thing!!" stated Elamina. "But, I want to get to the treasure now!! When will I get to see Shifu??" asked Kai Yae. "Soon, you'll get to see him soon!!" determined Karana. They go past a small sheltered tunnel that has many prehistoric things and animals. "What type of dinosaur was that skeleton??" asked Kai Yae. "That was a fossil and that was a Maiasaura, the mother lizard." acknowledged Charlie. "You are smart and an adorable wolf!!" complimented Kai Yae. They get closer and closer to the exit.
To Be Continued...
*~Treine~*

Date: 08/25/14 6:39 PM

Chapter 17: Part 3
The Meeting

"Oh, right, okay, I'm so scared!!" sarcastically said Charlie. "You watch the way you talk and act towards me, boy!! It's not the last time I've warned you!!" notified Horphu. "The only way you'll earn my respect is if you leave us alone!!" said Charlie. "I can say that this master never leaves anyone alone, not even us!!" informed Drasonetta. "Yeah, so there won't be a significant amount of chances that this evil master-mind will leave all 10 of you alone,? described Jaypard. "I will have a small 'talk' with you three back at the exit of the underground world!!" exclaimed Horphu. "I did not like that tone in his voice!!" uttered Tigrey. "Okay, so what are the names of all 10 of you??" asked Drasonetta. "I'm Elamina, that's Viperess, this is Sharantha, that is Mono, he is HayNut, she is Karana, those two are Amethyst and Silvermist, he is Charlie, and that small one over there is Kai Yae!!" announced Elamina. "Oh it's nice to be meeting all of you!! I am Drasonetta, that is Tigrey, and he is Jaypard,? informed Drasonetta. "They aren?t a very nice group to meet if you tell me!!" complained Horphu. The four walk back to the Ruby Palace.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 08/11/14 1:42 AM

Chapter 17: Part 2
The Meeting

"Whoa, that roller coaster sure is fast!!" exclaimed Drasonetta. "Maybe you can let us ride on your back, Drassy!!" suggested Jaypard. "Okay, but, then you two have to carry me on the way back!!" ordered Drasonetta. "But, you are too big and too heavy!!" whined Jaypard. "If you want me to carry you, then you have to carry me!!" informed Drasonetta. "Well, at least I have these great and giant muscles to help me carry you!!" gloated Tigrey. The three start running fast to catch up to the roller coaster quickly and hear a strange sound. "Did you guys hear that??" asked Tigrey. "It sounded like if someone was being choked!!" informed Jaypard. "Boys, boys, remember?? Horphu is being choked and we're trying to save him!!" explained Drasonetta. "Oh, right, we forgot!! Ha ha!!" laughed Tigrey. Tigrey and Jaypard get on Drasonetta and she starts to flap her wings. After 5 minutes, they catch up to the roller coaster to find Charlie still choking their master. "Charlie, come over here!! Are your muscles bigger than mine??" asked Tigrey. Charlie walks over to Tigrey, letting Horphu go, and he measures his arm with Tigrey. "Nope, yours are bigger!!" explained Charlie. "Oh okay, that?s good to know!!" assured Tigrey. "You trash bag, I will get you back!! Beware!!? warned Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 08/06/14 2:10 AM

Chapter 17: Part 1
The Meeting

"Oh, no, I won't let go of you yet!!" said Charlie. After that comment, Horphu took out his wrist-caller and let the three know that he was in terrible danger in the underground coaster!! "Oh, it's our worst nightmare and our annoying master!!" exclaimed Drasonetta. "He says that he is being choked by a muscle wolf?!" read Drasonetta. "What?? Even more muscular than I am?!!" asked Tigrey. "Um, I don't know, but maybe a little bit older!!" informed Drasonetta. "Well, at least he's suffering just like we suffer when he's here!!" announced Jaypard. "Wait, wait, how did he get away from the Menace??" asked Jaypard. "Oh, right, I forgot about that!!" whispered Drasonetta. "Let's just go and save the wing-nut!!" demanded Tigrey. The three of them walk to the woods to find a hole there where Horphu fell down. "Are you sure you want to go first, Tigrey??" asked Drasonetta. "Well, yeah, I'm the only man here!!" explained Tigrey. "Um, hello, I'm a man too!!" hollered Jaypard. "Yeah, but I'm manlier than you!!" bragged Tigrey. Tigrey falls down and right behind him are Drasonetta and Jaypard, but when they land the roller coaster, creatures, and Horphu are gone. They run fast to catch up to the roller coaster and Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/23/14 10:34 PM

That is one smart wolf, and I am totally speaking the truth!! I would also do the same thing if I was like him!! What a funny thing to be when you are a 13 year old girl!! But seriously, I LOVE this wolf!!

'~*ILoveRaph*~'

Date: 07/22/14 11:31 PM

Chapter 16: Part 3
The Living Horphu

Horphu jumps up on the roller coaster on the seat of Elamina and lands next to her!! "Can you please get out of my seat?!!" asked Elamina. "No, I won't get out of this seat!!" announced Horphu. "Oh, yes you will!! I don't like you when I heard about how you treated my love, Shifu!!" yelled Kai Yae. "I'll handle him for you!!" said Karana. "Oh, thank you!!" thanked Kai Yae. "So, you Horphu creature, I thought you were gone and had a spirit only!!" mentioned Karana. "Oh, I was and did, but now I am the LIVING Horphu!!" shouted Horphu. "Why are you so weird and WEIRD?!!" exclaimed Charlie. "Oh, if you dare call me weird one more time, I will CURSE you and all of your kind!!" informed Horphu. "Oh, really?? Well, try to get pass me with these muscular hairy wolf arms and this massive hairy chest with a bulge and abs!!" bragged Charlie. Charlie did have a great figure since he was in a family of muscle wolves. "Well, your body does look great, but what would you do?? Choke me?? I mean I'm the greatest villain around so what do you think on doing??" asked and bragged Horphu. Charlie grabs Horphu by the neck and squeezes him with his big biceps. "You c-can let m-me g-go n-now!!" said a breathless Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/19/14 9:33 PM

Part 3 I will do tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so be ready to see that part!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/19/14 9:09 PM

In the message below, it was supposed to say Kai Yae, not just Kai!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/09/14 3:53 PM

Oopsy, did you guys notice that I accidentally put Karai instead of Kai?? Well, if you did, I meant to say Kai, not Karai. Okay, so don't say Karai, but instead say Kai. Sorry, and that was something that I barely noticed today about my mistake and I really meant to say Kai. So, please replace Karai with Kai. Bye!! My apologies for the mistake!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/08/14 11:13 PM

Chapter 16: Part 2
The Living Horphu

"I will rule the Valley of Peace one day, and that might be today!!" thought Horphu. "I can't wait until these weaklings figure out that I, Horphu the Red Panda, am alive!!" said Horphu. Horphu turned back to see that the woods looked small from where he was standing. That was when he fell into a wide hole that lead into the roller coaster that the others were still in. "Well, these will be the first ones to figure out that I AM alive!!" exclaimed Horphu. The newcomers of Shifu, Silvermist and Amethyst, Charlie, and Karana heard a noise of laughter, not regular laughter, but evil laughter. "What was that??" asked Karai while holding Mr. Shifu Fluffles. "I don't have a clue or any idea of what that was!!" explained Elamina. "I think thath ith sounded like the laugh of the Horphu creature!!" gasped Sharantha. "Really?? It did??" asked HayNut. "Oh, why, por su puesto que si!!" answered Viperess. "Um, what did she just say??" asked Charlie. "That means, yes, of course!!" explained Mono. "How happy am I that you are all here!!" bellowed Horphu. "I-It is Horphu everyone!! It is HORPHU!!" shouted Amethyst. "Yes, it is me!!" informed Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/07/14 11:37 PM

@Trinera
Yeah, those were my favorite parts too sis!!

@Bigmewith
Thanks, that means a lot to me!! (:

*~Treine~*
(Next part comes tomorrow!!)

Date: 07/06/14 7:56 PM

your a good whiter keep it up dud

Date: 07/05/14 6:07 PM

What a nice chapter that was, but the part I enjoyed was when the Menace poked Horphu and made him squeal and run!! The Menace has to get out of the woods someday, but if not, the newcomers and added people shall rescue him!!

-T-

Date: 06/24/14 5:38 PM

Chapter 16: Part 1
The Living Horphu

"Roar, Roar, ROAR!!" yelped the Menace. Horphu fell to the ground and came out as a REAL red panda. The Menace saw Horphu and had a humongous grudge towards Horphu. Horphu started running, and the Menace did the same and followed Horphu angrily. "ROAR, ROAR, ROAR!!" roared the Menace. Horphu became scared and ran as fast as he could to get away from the Menace. But alas, Horphu tripped over a rock, which slowed down his running and made it easier for the Menace to catch up to him. "Don't eat me, I taste horrible and disgusting!!" squealed Horphu. The Menace bent over and poked Horphu with a sharp claw, which made Horphu shout and run even faster than he ever could!! "Shoo, Menace, shoo!!" said Horphu. Horphu finally got out of the woods and was panting heavily. The Menace tried getting out of the woods, but the vines from the trees made a fence, which stopped the Menace and caused him to turn around. "I finally got away from that disgusting, horrid, and the ugly-faced Menace!!" thought Horphu. The Menace was lonely and went back to his temple and just wished for a thing. "I wish to get out of these woods one day, even though the woods of the lost Menace will only be The Woods!!" thought the Menace. "Now, I AM alive!!" hollered Horphu while walking away.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*