YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

253 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/19/14 1:50 PM

Drasonetta, you should have flown away or covered him with water. He seems to be evil.

Date: 04/12/14 4:40 PM

Chapter 14: Part 2
The Last of the Potions

Drasonetta put her arm on her hip. "Are you crazy?? You'll get us sent to Chorh-Gom prison!!" "If you guys don't help me, then I'll make you suffer for what you've done to me!!" insisted Horphu. "Then I'm not helping!!" roared Drasonetta. Drasonetta left running to catch enough speed to start flying. "With these muscles, I can do just about anything!!" bragged Tigrey. "We'll see about that!!" said Horphu while popping up next to Tigrey. Horphu tried to twist Tigrey's arm. It was difficult for him to twist it. Horphu sat on Tigrey's arm and hugged it with his feet and hands and tried bending it. Horphu figured out that the way to bend someone was grabbing the arm lightly and flipping the person like in wrestling. "Who can do anything now??" asked Horphu having Tigrey pinned down. "I wish Drasonetta were here!!" thought Jaypard. As Tigrey finished his sentence, Drasonetta appeared again. "I'm here!! What does this Ding-Ling want??" asked Drasonetta. "You disgusting creature, I want you to get me the last potion!!" urged Horphu. "Well?? Where do we look??" asked Drasonetta. "I need you to look in the Woods of the Lost Menace!!"

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/09/14 5:48 PM

Good chapter.

Date: 04/09/14 11:24 AM

If any of you are wondering, part 2 of "The Last of the Potions" will be out today at about 5 or 6 in the evening. Good evening!! Well, anyway, it will be out later today and I am sure you guys will like it!! Did you guys like part 1??

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/05/14 9:55 PM

Chapter 14: Part 1
The Last of the Potions

"So, I am getting the last potion and no one will be able to stop me!!" yelled out Horphu evilly. He wasn't following the 10 anymore, he was on his way to victory on finding the last potion needed to become a live red panda once again. "If only it was easy to find it, but if I call my students, then they will help me and I'll be a step closer to hurting them for what they've done!!" thought Horphu. Horphu used his secret charm that becomes invisible when an enemy or unknown comes close. He called the three from that charm and they picked up. "Well, well, well, we meet again you three and nice thing you did a while ago to me!!" greeted Horphu. "B-But, Master Horphu, we thought we destroyed you!!" said Drasonetta. "You did, but I'm just a ghost right now that is close to reliving, and how are you doing with finding the treasure??" asked Horphu. "Not so good we are barely at the Mystical Paths and why did you call??" asked Jaypard. "Well, you three better hurry off because Shifu?s group is ahead of you three good-for-nothing goofballs and I need your help on something!!" hollered Horphu. "You need to stop yelling at us or we will not bother to help you!!" insisted Tigrey. "Fine, I need your help on getting a potion!!" said Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/04/14 2:36 PM

New chapter coming soon!! Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/02/14 11:22 AM

@Winxfan428
I know!! :D Did you see when I put he when it said "Elamina, who was in he front seat, pushed the button..." I meant to put "the" not he!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/31/14 9:55 PM

Horphu is weird.

Date: 03/30/14 11:05 PM

Chapter 13: Part 3
The Reliving

"Oh, and why not??" asked Horphu. "A loth of things will worsen if you tho!!" informed Sharantha. "What types of things will worsen??" asked Horphu. "You mighth sthay as a ghosth for the resth of your life!!" informed Sharantha. "How?? Will you stop me from getting a potion and turning myself back??" asked Horphu. "That's what she's saying!!" snapped HayNut. "I will curse my group of students and make them pay when I come to life!!" informed Horphu. "Why are you telling us??" asked Elamina. "I will do the same with you!!" said Horphu with a smile. "Well, try to catch up when we have the coaster on maximum power!!" shouted Mono. Elamina, who was in he front seat, pushed the button on the front of the roller coaster to speed it up. While they were moving, Horphu found 2 potions to bring himself to life and destroy his unloved ones. He also found a bottle, and he grabbed it but it slipped out of his hands. "You worthless bottle!!" shouted Horphu to the bottle. He grabbed the bottle again but this time it didn?t fall out of his hands. "This time I have you, and now I need two more potions to complete me reliving!!" said Horphu. "Then, I will get my revenge, even though some may think I'm crazy!!" said Horphu with a creepy smile.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/30/14 9:19 PM

Here's the next chapter, sorry!! Who enjoyed or saw the KCA's??

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/29/14 4:09 PM

Good chapter!

Date: 03/29/14 12:34 AM

Oops!! :D By chapter, I mean part!! My mistake!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/27/14 9:18 PM

What do you guys think about the newest part?? Was it interesting?? Has your hatred towards Horphu grown or has it just begun?? If you were to rate this part, what would you rate it as?? A 1 meaning amazing, 2 meaning good, 3 meaning okay, 4 meaning bad, or a 5 meaning terrible?? Rate it like you mean it!! :D Oh, and who's ready for the KCA's?!! I am!! I can't wait to see them!! So, if you want you can answer the questions above and rate part 2!! The next chapter will come on the day of the KCA's, so prepare to read!! I might have it up early, but I don't really know... So, what do you think will happen next?? I would like to hear your creative ideas for what would happen next!! So, I hope the last chapter has gotten you excited to see more action, fighting, defending, and finding!! Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/26/14 6:50 PM

Chapter 13: Part 2
The Reliving

"Did you guys just here a sound??" asked Silvermist. "Yes, it sounded like a voice!!" said Amethyst. "You brainless hooligans, don't you know who I am??" asked the ghost of Horphu. "Not at this moment!!" responded Elamina. "You don't even know who I am, do you??" asked Horphu hysterically. "I am your master's archenemy you weasels!!" shouted Horphu. "This thing is you??" asked Kai Yae. "Why of course, little one!!" said Horphu. "YOU HEARTLESS FREAK!!" yelled Kai Yae. "What a pathetic thing to call me, I can think of better words to describe me!!" bragged Horphu. "Soon, I will figure out a potion to make me a real red panda again!!" insisted Horphu. When the roller coaster moved forward with the 10 of them, Master Horphu followed. "Trying to get rid of me, eh??" asked Horphu. "Sort of, but the roller coaster keeps on going!!" said HayNut. "You need to lose and let my students get the treasure or else, I will curse you and all your kind!!" demanded Horphu. "No!! Why?? Well, because you hurt the feelings of my man and you are a fake!!" shouted Kai Yae. "Stop being sassy and you my friend are a revolting creature!!" insulted Horphu. "You never talk to her like that!!" said Viperess.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/25/14 6:28 PM

This is SO exciting!

Date: 03/24/14 12:25 PM

Are you guys ready for more?? Is it getting interesting?? Well, if it is great!! If it's not, then, well, I'll try harder!! So, sorry for not posting yesterday, I know it was the day that I was supposed to post the part, but I'll post once I get home from school today!!
Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/18/14 10:46 PM

Date: 03/18/14 1:35 PM

Chapter 13: Part 1
The Reliving

"Did you guys know that there is another group of creatures looking for this exact same treasure??" asked Karana. "Master Shifu did tell us that another group of animals was chasing this exact same treasure!!" said Elamina. "Tho any of you remember their masther's name??" asked Sharantha. "Well, remember that story Shifu told us a while back??" asked Kai Yae. "Oh, I remember!!" said HayNut. "Well, all I remember was that the enemy's name started with an H!!" explained Kai Yae. "M-Mas-Master H-H-Horphu!!" yelled out Viperess. "Speaking of that name, did you guys know about what his students did to him??" asked Karana. "No, not recently, what did they do to him??" asked Elamina. "Some say they poisoned him, and others say that they froze him!!" informed Karana. "Oh my ground!!" shouted Viperess. "I believe both of those theories!!" said Karana. "But, there is one big problem out of all of this!!" said Karana. "What is that??" asked Amethyst and Charlie in unison. "Yeah, what is that??" asked Silvermist. "A rumor has been spread that Master Horphu is reliving!!" mentioned Karana. "It's not a rumor, it is all true!!" whispered the ghost of Master Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/16/14 6:57 PM

Next chapter coming later today!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/15/14 9:35 PM

Chapter 13 will be made later in the day tomorrow!! :D And can you guys guess what it will be about?? And who will return??

*~Treine~*