YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

293 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/05/14 4:38 PM

I can't wait for Kai Yae to come in!

Date: 05/31/14 9:11 PM

Comments?? I have all of Chapter 15 finished and if you would more likely love to read the last part or part 2 for those of you who haven't read yet, then go ahead and read it and Chapter 16 will be posted today or tomorrow!! Bye and read the newest part and enjoy as much of it as you can!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/31/14 1:07 AM

Chapter 15: Part 3
The Potion and the Menace

"Oh, no, it is too late for this!!" shouted Drasonetta. Drasonetta and the other two befriended the Menace, who was the one who had the real potion. Drasonetta shook her tail to release Horphu from her tail and drop him directly into the Menace's mouth. "You beast, you savage, you will pay for this, hideous dragon!!" uttered Horphu. As Horphu was falling in the Menace's mouth, the Menace swallowed Horphu completely without biting him. "WHAT?? The potion has been inside the Menace all along?!!" blurted Horphu. "Now is finally our chance to run!!" whispered Drasonetta. The 3 animals ran out of the woods to lose Horphu, and Drasonetta gave the Menace a wink and a thumb up. Horphu grabbed his bottle and scooped the turquoise (the real color) potion in it. "I finally have this last potion to turn myself into a real live red panda and everyone will be afraid!! He he he!!" laughed Horphu. He drank the three potions and came to life as he was at one time. "I'm invincible now and I will kick my way through this Menace." thought Horphu. He kicked the Menace in the stomach and walked up to kick his mouth to come out free.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/24/14 8:03 PM

The question mark after "To Be Continued" isn't supposed to be there!! What is supposed to be there is the three dots!! So, yeah!! (To Be Continued...) Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/23/14 9:49 PM

Chapter 15: Part 2

"What do you mean you've had it with me??" asked Horphu. "That I'm tired of you treating us like we're nobodies and like we are just trash by the way you call us names!!" shouted Drasonetta. Drasonetta was urged to throw Horphu into the small line of river inside of the tunnel; that was located in the Egyptian building; that was hidden in the woods. "I think that I SHOULD throw Horphu into the river!!" thought Drasonetta to herself. Jaypard, who seemed to know what Drasonetta was feeling, understood what Drasonetta was thinking. "Do it Drasonetta, Horphu gets what he deserves!!" encouraged Jaypard. Drasonetta was excited to finally do what she had wanted to do to Horphu. "Get a taste of THIS!!" shouted Drasonetta. Horphu said, "A taste of wha-", and before he could finish his sentence, he was thrown into the river. Horphu never learned how to swim, so he drowned for a moment. "Why did you drop me, you hooligan??" asked Horphu. "Oh, well, maybe because you are a crazy creature who is cruel!!" insulted Drasonetta. "Excuse me?? I'm crazy??" asked Horphu. "HURRY UP!! We don't want him to catch up to us!!" hollered Drasonetta. Horphu got up as quickly as he could and grabbed Drasonetta's tail. "It is too late for that dunderhead!!" said Horphu.

To Be Continued?

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/23/14 5:10 PM

Well, here will be part 2 of Chapter 15, so just keep an eye out and pay attention to how Drasonetta acts towards Horphu!! :D

*~Treine~*
(I'm sad because it's the last day of School and I don't see my friends until August... But I'm somewhat happy because it's the last day!!)

Date: 05/12/14 3:00 PM

Chapter 15: Part 1

Horphu was the first to see the purple potion, but when he looked around, there were more than just one potion. "What?!! There are more potions?? How dare the creatures of the tunnel trick us into believing there was only one!!" bellowed Horphu. "Maybe they just wanted to trick evil villains like you and keep away the potion from creatures like you!!" vociferated Drasonetta. "You keep your blazing mouth shut!! You hear me, monstrous creature that is unloved??" asked Horphu. Drasonetta was getting angry and didn't believe what she was hearing and she was blazing red even though her scales and skin were blue. "I wish I could just drown Horphu in my marvelous water that I breathe!!" thought Drasonetta. "Enough of your sassing Drasonetta, just hurry and move along!!" administrated Horphu. Horphu forces Drasonetta to take him a ride to the waterfall, which was the start of the expedition. "Alright, fine, I've had enough of your nonsense and bossiness!! I will let you ride on me!!" said a giving up Drasonetta. "Aww, did royal toughness finally give up on trying to be tough??" asked Horphu mocking Drasonetta. "I?ve had it with you; you?ve gotten on my last nerve!!" howled Drasonetta.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/12/14 11:51 AM

Okay, sorry for the huge delay, I will write chapter 15 parts 1-3 today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/05/14 8:18 PM

SQUEEEE!!!

Date: 05/05/14 12:04 PM

So, sorry, for the huge wait!! I will get on to continuing to write these and Chapter 15 will continue or start!! :D So, today I will start with it and continue tomorrow and the day after to be able to complete Chapter 15 as quick as I can!! It will start off with entering the cave which they're already in and there will probably be many obstacles in the way of the four creatures!! There will be a surprise happening during that and you will expect the least thing to happen!!
*~Treine~*

Date: 04/29/14 7:01 PM

@Altruistic
Thanks for the feedback, and I'll be seeing what I can do!! :D Well, thank you again, and thanks for reading my chapter!! (:

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/29/14 2:55 PM

Nice story! For the chapters, 6 would be good, but the fact that you would have to rush as many characters as you could in would definitely be a problem. 16 would <i/>also be good, since it gives you enough time to introduce each character in the story. However, it would mean more plot line, and drawing out the plot line in order to fit 16 more chapters is kind of hard. 16 would probably be the best, though, but that's just my opinion!

-altruistic

Date: 04/28/14 10:36 PM

Okay, I might have to enter the characters quicker!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/28/14 5:03 PM

Six. Just because I can't wait when Kai Yae meets Shifu again!

Date: 04/28/14 1:37 PM

To every person who may still be reading this, I have been thinking on this topic for a couple of days. Well, I have been wondering if I should do 6 more chapters or 16 more chapters. But, I can't really decide on this topic that much!! So, now that I have mentioned this, now is the time that I will ask the question. Well to any of you who want more of this, will 16 more chapters work?? Now to everyone, how many more chapters should I make for this story, six or sixteen?? Comment your suggestion below and I will see what I can do!! Okay, well, thank you for listening and have an adventurous day!! Well, bye and see you later!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/28/14 12:03 PM

@Winxfan428
Oh, okay, thank you!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/25/14 5:22 PM

No, it is not boring.

Date: 04/25/14 12:32 PM

Is the story getting boring or better?? There are less and less comments, which sort of makes me think that my story is getting a tiny bit boring... Is it boring??

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/22/14 10:14 PM

Chapter 14: Part 3
The Last of the Potions

"Well, how about if I feed you to the Monster?? How does that sound??" asked Drasonetta. "Yeah, how does that sound??" asked Jaypard. "You stay out of it, you deformed creature!!" shouted Horphu. "Do you want these muscles of mine to squish your head, huh??" threatened Tigrey. "No, but I could use my eyes which apparently have lasers to burn you!!" replied Horphu. "Let's just get a move on!! QUICKLY!!" hollered Drasonetta. They make their way to the woods where Horphu was last seen being a fraud towards Shifu. Horphu remembers that memory and laughs about it. He smiled afterwards at that great moment, but it wasn't at all great. "What are you smiling about, revolting master??" asked Drasonetta. "None of your business, my horrifying darling!!" enlightened Horphu. They walk into the woods and see an old ancient Egyptian building with a sign in the front that said, "A treasure is hidden inside" and right away Horphu thought about the potion. They walked inside and saw a waterfall in front of a small tunnel. "If the monster comes when we?re looking for the treasure, he's eating Drasonetta first!!" informed Horphu. "How dare you say that?!!" gasped Jaypard. They walked right inside the tunnel and saw a bottle full of a purple liquid, which must?ve been the potion.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/19/14 1:50 PM

Drasonetta, you should have flown away or covered him with water. He seems to be evil.