YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

287 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 05/12/14 3:00 PM

Chapter 15: Part 1
The Potion and the Menace

Horphu was the first to see the purple potion, but when he looked around, there were more than just one potion. "What?!! There are more potions?? How dare the creatures of the tunnel trick us into believing there was only one!!" bellowed Horphu. "Maybe they just wanted to trick evil villains like you and keep away the potion from creatures like you!!" vociferated Drasonetta. "You keep your blazing mouth shut!! You hear me, monstrous creature that is unloved??" asked Horphu. Drasonetta was getting angry and didn't believe what she was hearing and she was blazing red even though her scales and skin were blue. "I wish I could just drown Horphu in my marvelous water that I breathe!!" thought Drasonetta. "Enough of your sassing Drasonetta, just hurry and move along!!" administrated Horphu. Horphu forces Drasonetta to take him a ride to the waterfall, which was the start of the expedition. "Alright, fine, I've had enough of your nonsense and bossiness!! I will let you ride on me!!" said a giving up Drasonetta. "Aww, did royal toughness finally give up on trying to be tough??" asked Horphu mocking Drasonetta. "I?ve had it with you; you?ve gotten on my last nerve!!" howled Drasonetta.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/12/14 11:51 AM

Okay, sorry for the huge delay, I will write chapter 15 parts 1-3 today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 05/05/14 8:18 PM

SQUEEEE!!!

Date: 05/05/14 12:04 PM

So, sorry, for the huge wait!! I will get on to continuing to write these and Chapter 15 will continue or start!! :D So, today I will start with it and continue tomorrow and the day after to be able to complete Chapter 15 as quick as I can!! It will start off with entering the cave which they're already in and there will probably be many obstacles in the way of the four creatures!! There will be a surprise happening during that and you will expect the least thing to happen!!
*~Treine~*

Date: 04/29/14 7:01 PM

@Altruistic
Thanks for the feedback, and I'll be seeing what I can do!! :D Well, thank you again, and thanks for reading my chapter!! (:

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/29/14 2:55 PM

Nice story! For the chapters, 6 would be good, but the fact that you would have to rush as many characters as you could in would definitely be a problem. 16 would <i/>also be good, since it gives you enough time to introduce each character in the story. However, it would mean more plot line, and drawing out the plot line in order to fit 16 more chapters is kind of hard. 16 would probably be the best, though, but that's just my opinion!

-altruistic

Date: 04/28/14 10:36 PM

Okay, I might have to enter the characters quicker!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/28/14 5:03 PM

Six. Just because I can't wait when Kai Yae meets Shifu again!

Date: 04/28/14 1:37 PM

To every person who may still be reading this, I have been thinking on this topic for a couple of days. Well, I have been wondering if I should do 6 more chapters or 16 more chapters. But, I can't really decide on this topic that much!! So, now that I have mentioned this, now is the time that I will ask the question. Well to any of you who want more of this, will 16 more chapters work?? Now to everyone, how many more chapters should I make for this story, six or sixteen?? Comment your suggestion below and I will see what I can do!! Okay, well, thank you for listening and have an adventurous day!! Well, bye and see you later!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/28/14 12:03 PM

@Winxfan428
Oh, okay, thank you!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/25/14 5:22 PM

No, it is not boring.

Date: 04/25/14 12:32 PM

Is the story getting boring or better?? There are less and less comments, which sort of makes me think that my story is getting a tiny bit boring... Is it boring??

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/22/14 10:14 PM

Chapter 14: Part 3
The Last of the Potions

"Well, how about if I feed you to the Monster?? How does that sound??" asked Drasonetta. "Yeah, how does that sound??" asked Jaypard. "You stay out of it, you deformed creature!!" shouted Horphu. "Do you want these muscles of mine to squish your head, huh??" threatened Tigrey. "No, but I could use my eyes which apparently have lasers to burn you!!" replied Horphu. "Let's just get a move on!! QUICKLY!!" hollered Drasonetta. They make their way to the woods where Horphu was last seen being a fraud towards Shifu. Horphu remembers that memory and laughs about it. He smiled afterwards at that great moment, but it wasn't at all great. "What are you smiling about, revolting master??" asked Drasonetta. "None of your business, my horrifying darling!!" enlightened Horphu. They walk into the woods and see an old ancient Egyptian building with a sign in the front that said, "A treasure is hidden inside" and right away Horphu thought about the potion. They walked inside and saw a waterfall in front of a small tunnel. "If the monster comes when we?re looking for the treasure, he's eating Drasonetta first!!" informed Horphu. "How dare you say that?!!" gasped Jaypard. They walked right inside the tunnel and saw a bottle full of a purple liquid, which must?ve been the potion.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/19/14 1:50 PM

Drasonetta, you should have flown away or covered him with water. He seems to be evil.

Date: 04/12/14 4:40 PM

Chapter 14: Part 2
The Last of the Potions

Drasonetta put her arm on her hip. "Are you crazy?? You'll get us sent to Chorh-Gom prison!!" "If you guys don't help me, then I'll make you suffer for what you've done to me!!" insisted Horphu. "Then I'm not helping!!" roared Drasonetta. Drasonetta left running to catch enough speed to start flying. "With these muscles, I can do just about anything!!" bragged Tigrey. "We'll see about that!!" said Horphu while popping up next to Tigrey. Horphu tried to twist Tigrey's arm. It was difficult for him to twist it. Horphu sat on Tigrey's arm and hugged it with his feet and hands and tried bending it. Horphu figured out that the way to bend someone was grabbing the arm lightly and flipping the person like in wrestling. "Who can do anything now??" asked Horphu having Tigrey pinned down. "I wish Drasonetta were here!!" thought Jaypard. As Tigrey finished his sentence, Drasonetta appeared again. "I'm here!! What does this Ding-Ling want??" asked Drasonetta. "You disgusting creature, I want you to get me the last potion!!" urged Horphu. "Well?? Where do we look??" asked Drasonetta. "I need you to look in the Woods of the Lost Menace!!"

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/09/14 5:48 PM

Good chapter.

Date: 04/09/14 11:24 AM

If any of you are wondering, part 2 of "The Last of the Potions" will be out today at about 5 or 6 in the evening. Good evening!! Well, anyway, it will be out later today and I am sure you guys will like it!! Did you guys like part 1??

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/05/14 9:55 PM

Chapter 14: Part 1
The Last of the Potions

"So, I am getting the last potion and no one will be able to stop me!!" yelled out Horphu evilly. He wasn't following the 10 anymore, he was on his way to victory on finding the last potion needed to become a live red panda once again. "If only it was easy to find it, but if I call my students, then they will help me and I'll be a step closer to hurting them for what they've done!!" thought Horphu. Horphu used his secret charm that becomes invisible when an enemy or unknown comes close. He called the three from that charm and they picked up. "Well, well, well, we meet again you three and nice thing you did a while ago to me!!" greeted Horphu. "B-But, Master Horphu, we thought we destroyed you!!" said Drasonetta. "You did, but I'm just a ghost right now that is close to reliving, and how are you doing with finding the treasure??" asked Horphu. "Not so good we are barely at the Mystical Paths and why did you call??" asked Jaypard. "Well, you three better hurry off because Shifu?s group is ahead of you three good-for-nothing goofballs and I need your help on something!!" hollered Horphu. "You need to stop yelling at us or we will not bother to help you!!" insisted Tigrey. "Fine, I need your help on getting a potion!!" said Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/04/14 2:36 PM

New chapter coming soon!! Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 04/02/14 11:22 AM

@Winxfan428
I know!! :D Did you see when I put he when it said "Elamina, who was in he front seat, pushed the button..." I meant to put "the" not he!! :D

*~Treine~*