YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

252 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/14/14 5:41 PM

I'm so excited for the part when she meets Shifu again!

Date: 03/14/14 4:47 PM

That's interesting!! ;o

-T-

Date: 03/13/14 10:14 PM

Chapter 12: Part 3
The Coaster Travel

"What do you mean?? He isn't in his seat??" asked Elamina. "No!! I looked all around on the top of the seat and in the bottom of it!!" responded Kai Yae. "Did you look under the seat??" asked Viperess. "Oh, not yet!!" said Kai Yae happily. Kai Yae knelt down, bent over, and searched for Mr. Shifu Fluffles. She looked very closely to see if she saw the head, hands, feet, or little-braided beard of Mr. Shifu Fluffles. "Guess what everyone!!" yelled out Kai Yae. "You found him, didn't you??" asked Mono. "Yes, yes I did!!" admitted Kai Yae. "By the way, Kai Yae, who is your friend??" asked Charlie. "Oh, right, she is Karana!!" answered Kai Yae. "Oh, nice to meet you Karana!!" said Amethyst. "Nice to meet a new friend, welcome!!" greeted Silvermist. "Very nice to meet someone who appeared in the amusement park!!" said Charlie. "It is a pleasure to meet you!!" said Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, and Mono simultaneously. "Ith is an honor tho meeth you!!" said Sharantha. "All of you are very nice!!" said Karana. "Thank you!!" said everyone else. "So, what brought you guys over here??" asked Karana. "Oh, you know, just looking for any old regular treasure!!" said HayNut.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/12/14 1:26 PM

your welcome ^^

puj3211

Date: 03/11/14 10:36 PM

Thank you!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/11/14 1:30 AM

NOO I NEED MORE KAI YAE!!!!!!!!!

puj3211

ps. i love it!

Date: 03/10/14 11:29 AM

Part 3 will be submitted today after I get home from school!! (= Sorry, for the wait!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/08/14 9:09 PM

Thank you!! (:

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/08/14 11:56 AM

Good chapter.

Date: 03/08/14 12:32 AM

Chapter 12: Part 2
The Coaster Travel

"Thank you for being so nice to me!!" said Kai Yae. "No problem!!" said Karana. "This ride is so fun!!" exclaimed Kai Yae. "It's fun sitting here and it is relaxing to just feel the movement!!" said Kai Yae. "Yes, it is!!" agreed Karana. "I-I could j-" and before Kai Yae could finish her sentence, she fell asleep. The handcar was like a seat from a carousel where you turn the wheel in the middle of all the seats. The handcar had comfy seats, unlike the hard ones, where you could lay down and rest if you were tired. "Kai Yae?? Are you okay?? Are you asleep??" asked Karana. Kai Yae didn't respond and Karana thought something had happened to her. Karana let go of the wheel to see if Kai Yae was okay. "Kai Yae wake up!!" yelled Karana. The handcar shook and bumped into the roller coaster where the others were at. Kai Yae and Karana both flew into the roller coaster. "Ow!! That hurt!!" complained Kai Yae. "Kai Yae!! YOU'RE OKAY!!" shouted Karana with happiness. "Of course I am, I was just in a heavy sleep!!" mentioned Kai Yae. "Where's Mr. Shifu Fluffles??" asked Kai Yae with a worried face expression.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/07/14 7:35 PM

Are you guys ready for part 2?? Well, it'll come up next!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/04/14 10:15 PM

Thank you guys!! I'll post part 2 tomorrow!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/03/14 6:20 PM

Great chapter!

Date: 03/03/14 2:18 PM

Sweet chapter, treine! I knew it was gonna be awesome!!!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 03/03/14 11:59 AM

Chapter 12: Part 1
The Coaster Travel

The roller coaster started moving and everyone started screaming with happiness. "What did I just do??" asked Kai Yae to herself. "I need to be with Mr. Shifu Fluffles!!" exclaimed Kai Yae while trying to find a vehicle. "I don't know what I was thinking!!" thought Kai Yae. Kai Yae started to cry and did not know what to do. "What's wrong??" asked a 21-year-old animal. "I-It-It's just that my friends all went on a roller coaster and I stayed behind to control the lever, and my stuffed animal named Mr. Shifu Fluffles, who I love, is with them and he doesn't have a person to care for him!!" said Kai Yae while crying even more. "What's your name sweetie??" asked the 21 year old. "I-I'm Kai Yae, and who are you??" asked Kai Yae. "I'm Karana!!" answered the 21 year old. "I'll help you find a way to get to your friends!!" "Thank you, Karana!!" thanked Kai Yae. "You're welcome!!" said Karana. "Follow me, I see something we can use!!" Kai Yae follows Karana to a handcar and they both get on it. "Are you ready to follow your pals??" asked Karana. "Yes, I am completely ready!!" said Kai Yae. "LET?S GO FOLLOW MY PALS!!" hollered Kai Yae. "You know, I?ve never met someone like you who understands what things I have to go through to reach my love destination!!" said Kai Yae. "Oh, I'm sure you have!!" said Karana.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/28/14 9:19 PM

@Treine:

It's ok. Take your time.

Date: 02/28/14 8:46 PM

It'll be posted tomorrow!! I promise!! ;-)

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/26/14 8:05 PM

I can't wait for the next part train!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/24/14 2:05 PM

Okay, I'm sorry for having you guys wait a lot!! I'm working on trying to make chapter 12, so after I finish it'll be posted probably today!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/21/14 5:45 PM

@treine
OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
Jordan Maron Fan