YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

284 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/29/14 4:09 PM

Good chapter!

Date: 03/29/14 12:34 AM

Oops!! :D By chapter, I mean part!! My mistake!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/27/14 9:18 PM

What do you guys think about the newest part?? Was it interesting?? Has your hatred towards Horphu grown or has it just begun?? If you were to rate this part, what would you rate it as?? A 1 meaning amazing, 2 meaning good, 3 meaning okay, 4 meaning bad, or a 5 meaning terrible?? Rate it like you mean it!! :D Oh, and who's ready for the KCA's?!! I am!! I can't wait to see them!! So, if you want you can answer the questions above and rate part 2!! The next chapter will come on the day of the KCA's, so prepare to read!! I might have it up early, but I don't really know... So, what do you think will happen next?? I would like to hear your creative ideas for what would happen next!! So, I hope the last chapter has gotten you excited to see more action, fighting, defending, and finding!! Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/26/14 6:50 PM

Chapter 13: Part 2
The Reliving

"Did you guys just here a sound??" asked Silvermist. "Yes, it sounded like a voice!!" said Amethyst. "You brainless hooligans, don't you know who I am??" asked the ghost of Horphu. "Not at this moment!!" responded Elamina. "You don't even know who I am, do you??" asked Horphu hysterically. "I am your master's archenemy you weasels!!" shouted Horphu. "This thing is you??" asked Kai Yae. "Why of course, little one!!" said Horphu. "YOU HEARTLESS FREAK!!" yelled Kai Yae. "What a pathetic thing to call me, I can think of better words to describe me!!" bragged Horphu. "Soon, I will figure out a potion to make me a real red panda again!!" insisted Horphu. When the roller coaster moved forward with the 10 of them, Master Horphu followed. "Trying to get rid of me, eh??" asked Horphu. "Sort of, but the roller coaster keeps on going!!" said HayNut. "You need to lose and let my students get the treasure or else, I will curse you and all your kind!!" demanded Horphu. "No!! Why?? Well, because you hurt the feelings of my man and you are a fake!!" shouted Kai Yae. "Stop being sassy and you my friend are a revolting creature!!" insulted Horphu. "You never talk to her like that!!" said Viperess.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/25/14 6:28 PM

This is SO exciting!

Date: 03/24/14 12:25 PM

Are you guys ready for more?? Is it getting interesting?? Well, if it is great!! If it's not, then, well, I'll try harder!! So, sorry for not posting yesterday, I know it was the day that I was supposed to post the part, but I'll post once I get home from school today!!
Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/18/14 10:46 PM

Date: 03/18/14 1:35 PM

Chapter 13: Part 1
The Reliving

"Did you guys know that there is another group of creatures looking for this exact same treasure??" asked Karana. "Master Shifu did tell us that another group of animals was chasing this exact same treasure!!" said Elamina. "Tho any of you remember their masther's name??" asked Sharantha. "Well, remember that story Shifu told us a while back??" asked Kai Yae. "Oh, I remember!!" said HayNut. "Well, all I remember was that the enemy's name started with an H!!" explained Kai Yae. "M-Mas-Master H-H-Horphu!!" yelled out Viperess. "Speaking of that name, did you guys know about what his students did to him??" asked Karana. "No, not recently, what did they do to him??" asked Elamina. "Some say they poisoned him, and others say that they froze him!!" informed Karana. "Oh my ground!!" shouted Viperess. "I believe both of those theories!!" said Karana. "But, there is one big problem out of all of this!!" said Karana. "What is that??" asked Amethyst and Charlie in unison. "Yeah, what is that??" asked Silvermist. "A rumor has been spread that Master Horphu is reliving!!" mentioned Karana. "It's not a rumor, it is all true!!" whispered the ghost of Master Horphu.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/16/14 6:57 PM

Next chapter coming later today!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/15/14 9:35 PM

Chapter 13 will be made later in the day tomorrow!! :D And can you guys guess what it will be about?? And who will return??

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/14/14 11:09 PM

Finally! It's been a while since they mentioned treasure. I wonder what it is. HMMMMMMMM. I guess I will just have to read it when it gets here.

Date: 03/14/14 5:41 PM

I'm so excited for the part when she meets Shifu again!

Date: 03/14/14 4:47 PM

That's interesting!! ;o

-T-

Date: 03/13/14 10:14 PM

Chapter 12: Part 3
The Coaster Travel

"What do you mean?? He isn't in his seat??" asked Elamina. "No!! I looked all around on the top of the seat and in the bottom of it!!" responded Kai Yae. "Did you look under the seat??" asked Viperess. "Oh, not yet!!" said Kai Yae happily. Kai Yae knelt down, bent over, and searched for Mr. Shifu Fluffles. She looked very closely to see if she saw the head, hands, feet, or little-braided beard of Mr. Shifu Fluffles. "Guess what everyone!!" yelled out Kai Yae. "You found him, didn't you??" asked Mono. "Yes, yes I did!!" admitted Kai Yae. "By the way, Kai Yae, who is your friend??" asked Charlie. "Oh, right, she is Karana!!" answered Kai Yae. "Oh, nice to meet you Karana!!" said Amethyst. "Nice to meet a new friend, welcome!!" greeted Silvermist. "Very nice to meet someone who appeared in the amusement park!!" said Charlie. "It is a pleasure to meet you!!" said Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, and Mono simultaneously. "Ith is an honor tho meeth you!!" said Sharantha. "All of you are very nice!!" said Karana. "Thank you!!" said everyone else. "So, what brought you guys over here??" asked Karana. "Oh, you know, just looking for any old regular treasure!!" said HayNut.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/12/14 1:26 PM

your welcome ^^

puj3211

Date: 03/11/14 10:36 PM

Thank you!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/11/14 1:30 AM

NOO I NEED MORE KAI YAE!!!!!!!!!

puj3211

ps. i love it!

Date: 03/10/14 11:29 AM

Part 3 will be submitted today after I get home from school!! (= Sorry, for the wait!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/08/14 9:09 PM

Thank you!! (:

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/08/14 11:56 AM

Good chapter.