YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
The Treasure Quest

Date: 10/06/13 1:52 PM

Chapter 1: Part 1
The Newcomers

"Hello 5 and Po, today there will be 5 new people to help train." said Shifu. "They are a lion, horse, snake, shark-" "A Shark?!!" interrupted Po. "Anyway, and a monkey!!" said Shifu. "Their names are Elamina, HayNut, Viperess, Sharantha, and Mono." mentioned Shifu. "Interesting..." said Po. "What??" asked Monkey. "Is Mono your cousin, because I learned that Monkey in spanish is Mono, so is he??" asked Po. "Yes, he is!!" sighed Monkey. "And Viper, is Viperess your cousin??" asked Po with curiosity. "Yeah, she knows Spanish, but I don't!!" said Viper. "Anyway, here they are!!" exclaimed Shifu. "You can call us Ella, Vivi, and Shara!!" said Elamina. "You guys can call me Nut!!" said HayNut. "Hello Monkey!! By the way, I don't have a nickname!!" said Mono. "I'll leave all 11 of you to doing business!!" said Shifu as he left. "Today you have to look straight, stand straight, head up, and follow instructions!!" demanded Tigress. "Yes master!!" said the newcomers.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*
I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of the chapter!!

252 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 02/20/14 10:40 PM

Are you guys ready?? If you are, chapter 12 will be here tomorrow!! Are you guys ready?? This chapter will include a new founding, Kai Yae doing something that you won't expect, and the roller coaster will lead to somewhere else, where they meet a new person... Leading to chapter 13!! I hope this is interesting to you guys, and I hope you're ready to enjoy a part of awesomeness and excitement!! See you later!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/20/14 8:13 PM

OMG

Date: 02/20/14 4:24 PM

Cool. I like surprises.

Date: 02/20/14 12:30 AM

There will be something surprising happening!! ^-^

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/18/14 8:22 PM

Interesting ending. Let's hope Shifu Fluffles survives this roller coaster for the sake of everyone's hearing.

Date: 02/17/14 2:46 PM

Like in "To Be Continued", it was supposed to be this: "To Be Continued...", not this: "To Be Continued?"... Okay, Bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/16/14 10:58 PM

Ignore the question marks that aren't supposed to be there!! But, don't ignore the correct ones!! Okay, bye!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/16/14 9:02 PM

Chapter 11: Part 3
The Underground World

Silvermist starts to get upset with the others and crosses her arms. "What do you guys mean by 'I don't know'??" asked Silvermist. "Oh, fine, alright!! We'll go down there!!" said Amethyst. The rest of them walk towards the slide with their backs slouched, except Viperess. Amethyst is the first one to go down the slide. The following person is Elamina, and she goes down the slide where she meets up with Amethyst. The third person to ride down the slide is HayNut and right before he gets off of the slide, he neighs and flings his tail towards the side of the slide. "Ooh, it?s amazing down here!!" said HayNut. "Yeah!! That?s what we?ve been telling you!!" said Kai Yae. The fourth person to slither down the slide is Viperess. The fifth and final person to reach the bottom of the slide is Charlie. "You guys weren?t kidding when you said it was beautiful!!" said Elamina. "Would we kid around??" asked Silvermist. "No, you wouldn?t!!" answered Amethyst feeling guilty. "Let?s go on some rides now!!" said Silvermist. All 9 of them run towards a roller coaster and everyone hops onto it. Kai Yae lays Mr. Shifu Fluffles on a seat and says, "Tell me how the ride was, okay??" Kai Yae makes Mr. Shifu Fluffles? head nod up and down. Kai Yae goes back to the seat where the lever to control the coaster is at. She sits down and swings the lever to start the roller coaster. "Let the coaster roll!!" yelled out Kai Yae.

To Be Continued?

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/16/14 8:40 PM

Okay, I'm sorry, once again, to keep you guys waiting... Part 3, will come up next!! Thank you for helping me get up to 200 posts!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/16/14 7:06 AM

Hey all!
I'm looking for OC's for a story!
The post is called *Yin and Yang: The Power within* Please put up some OC's!
And There are special main places that need some filling up!

Date: 02/15/14 9:02 PM

Happy 200!

Date: 02/15/14 4:22 PM

Happy 200th post!

Date: 02/12/14 5:52 PM

Sweetness

Date: 02/12/14 12:22 AM

Are you guys ready for more?? I'm sorry I haven't posted another chapter yet. I was busy with homework!! But, tomorrow on Wednesday, I'll post a new part to chapter 11!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/06/14 9:38 PM

Thank you!! :D

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/04/14 10:26 PM

Haha. Good chapter.

Date: 02/04/14 4:39 PM

Chapter 11: Part 2
The Underground World

"What do you guys mean by 'Uh'??" asked Silvermist. "Well, uh, um, uh, we just wanted to continue the quest and get out of the ditch!!" answered Amethyst and the others. "Maybe, there's another way out, like through this amusement park..." said Kai Yae. "I can't wait any longer!!" shouted Mono. Mono runs towards the slide and tries to hurry to be the first one at a ride. "Mono, don't you realize that you don't have to hurry??" asked Silvermist. "Yeah, I do have to hurry!!" hollered Mono. "Oh, wait, I see what you mean..." "Oh, Mono, always rushing to stuff without realizing the obvious!!" thought Elamina. "I wanth tho ridthe the slidthe down tho the amusementh park!!" yelled Sharantha. "No!! Let's continue up here!!" said Elamina and Amethyst. Sharantha goes towards the slide and rides it down to the bottom of the beautiful underground world. "Oh, ith's beauthiful!!" said Sharantha. "See?? I told you!! Didn't I, Mr. Shifu Fluffles??" asked Kai Yae. "Well, are the rest of you coming down or what??" asked Silvermist. "We don't know..." said the rest.

To Be Continued...

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/01/14 5:30 PM

Are you ready for a new part?? :o If you are, get ready for more of Chapter 11 later in the evening!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 01/30/14 5:24 PM

Your story is phenomenal!! It is fantastic!! It is terrific!! It is amazing!! It is marvelous!! It is outstanding!! It is extraordinary!! All of those things mean awesome!! So, I'm saying that your story was AWESOME!!!!!

-T-

Date: 01/30/14 3:48 PM

Cool.