YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A scorched Earth

Date: 10/13/13 8:08 AM

I'm thinking of making a story about a warlord that was once good turned evil and sets on not ruling the world but destroying the world and that it will take a team of complete strangers to do this job if anyone wants to submit a character just post it
here is the following info
Name/nick name:
Species:
weapon/fighting style:
bio:
why are they doing this job:
   200 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/21/14 11:08 PM

yus please i wanna know more!

puj3211

Date: 03/21/14 6:58 AM

That was close

Well i'm back and ready to continue the story.

Date: 03/13/14 9:50 PM

@Master Luna. do not worry because Villian did not post it yet

puj3211

ps. Master Luna will you like too be part of my story? if you do tell me all about your character that you will like too use on my "please read >:(" if not tell me

Date: 03/05/14 5:06 PM

Can't wait for your next chapter!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. Have you posted a new chapter yet? My computer is not showing if you did or didn't

Date: 02/21/14 7:08 AM

I'll try to post soon.

Date: 02/14/14 3:57 PM

@villian123
I read through this a little bit and every time I read the name "neo" I think of my character XD
-bluewire

Date: 02/14/14 6:34 AM

Sorry that it is taking me awhile to post I will try to get on that soon.

Date: 02/08/14 11:19 PM

Cool! Please post more (but don't worry. I understand if you are busy). Great job on you're chapter!

Keep On Kung FU-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/06/14 6:53 AM

The boat was now nearing it's final destination.Everyone was at the top deck planning their next move,"So how do we enter the castle?"questioned Jamie"There's an old sewer system that leads into the middle of the town."Jorge then pulled out a map and started to trace the paths they have to take,"Now,we need to stick together at all times it's like a maze down there."he then pulled out another map this one about the city,"We're going to take paths that the rebellion uses so that none of the guards spot us.Once we get to the castle we head up to the throne room."
TBC

Date: 02/03/14 11:35 PM

So, are you going to post soon?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. I am not trying to pressure you.

Date: 01/30/14 1:45 PM

Ok. Sorry i haven't been, like trying to keep this up. Kinda forgot, but i still LOVE this story Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/30/14 6:22 AM

I'lll try to post soon.

Date: 01/26/14 2:40 PM

WHAT?! NOOOOOO!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/26/14 12:30 PM

This story is coming to an end soon.

Date: 01/23/14 12:06 PM

Oh, and I just posted a new chapter on my story.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/23/14 12:05 PM

Oooh cool! This is bodaciously awesome!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/22/14 7:52 PM

The boat then landed out of the 'Sea of the Leviathan' making the heroes closer to their destination,"You take the wheel Rodrick."said Sanford,"Where are you going?""I'm going to see if the others made it."'You mean they could--"but before Rodrick could finish Sanford was already gone.
--------
"I hear that you three failed me."said the warlord sitting on his throne,"Just give us another chance!"asked Neo,"No!You have failed me for the last time!"the warlord then threw a axe that landed right next to Neo's feet,"But,there is one thing you can do for me."he said with a evil grin
TBC

Date: 01/20/14 8:36 PM

Aw. Poor Jorge. I'll make sure he has a good time in my story and that he has his moment of saving somebody.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/20/14 3:08 PM

it doesn't matter about the new characters I can work with any type,also yes Jorge will sadly have to have that fate.But it will be in the third story.

Date: 01/18/14 5:30 PM

Awesome! I can't wait for the next part. So, if i make another character, i was thinking it would be a brother and sister, both twins. Should they be good, bad or neutral and does it matter what type of animal they are or do you have a certain animal that you want me to make into a character(s)? Oh, and about Jorge, is he going to die in one of your later stories because i remember you saying something about something happening to him in a later story.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna