YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Tigress's Childhood

Date: 11/02/13 10:54 PM

So I write a part *Up to 1 paragraph* then some one else writes a part then another person writes a part so on and so fourth. Have you ever had something in school where your teacher writes a part of a story then you pass it around adding stuff to it? Well that is what this is just online.

Part 1

Everyone in the Jade Palace is eating in the kitchen. "Have you ever thought about your childhood any of you?" says Shifu. "Well no," says Po scarfing down a dumpling. "Anyone else besides Po want to answer me?" Shifu asks. Then there is silence. Finally Tigress speaks "Well I've been with you as long as I can remember, master," she says poking holes in her dumplings with chop-sticks. "Want me to get rid of those for ya?" asks Po grabbing her food and eating it. Tigress gets red-faced and looks at Po. She then...

You right what happens next! Remember the minimal is a paragraph!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
Remember who the enemy is-Haymitch

49 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/14/14 12:09 AM

i'll pick up from ware master luna left off.

Tigresses parents took tigresses hand and started too run. Tigress looked up at them "ware are we going," she asked her mother but her mother did not say anything. "mom?dad?" she started too worry. they ran into there home and locked the doors "tigress-". all of a sudden tigress snapped out of it

puj3211

ps. did i do good?

Date: 03/13/14 3:02 PM

@puj3211
Sure

Date: 03/13/14 8:27 AM

@bluewire
Thanks, I've been slacking lately, and yes, this is something I want to save.

Date: 03/13/14 2:27 AM

can i make a part?

puj3211

Date: 03/11/14 3:46 PM

is this something you wish to save?
-bluewire

Date: 02/10/14 9:35 PM

@masterluna
Would it be breaking my laws if I wrote a chapter?

Date: 01/31/14 10:40 PM

That's good. I'll pray that the tiredness will go away. God answers EVERYONE'S prayers even if a person is a non-Christian. That's why God is awesome!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

God is Love <3 <3 <3

Date: 01/31/14 9:23 PM

@masterluna
I've been really tired lately... other than good. Thanks for asking!

If our reunion would have been private he would have killed me...

Date: 01/26/14 1:00 AM

That's alright minetigr20. We know you're busy with school and stuff. How are you doing?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/25/14 6:41 PM

Sorry for being gone all the time

Date: 01/21/14 7:52 PM

It's ok Master Roshi. Your chapter was really good.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/21/14 6:30 PM

Guess Master Luna beat me to it...oh well guess I'll try again.

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 01/21/14 4:20 PM

skadoossh booyakasha kunichiwa

Date: 01/20/14 9:06 PM

Ok guess I'll pick up from where 7GaGa left off

Tigress's Dream POV:
The tiger felt a chill crawl up her spine, her glowing amber eye's lighting up the darkness around her.

"Where...where am I? And what's wrong with my voice?" The accute feline reared back... her normally stern voice had gone up several octaves. Placing a paw over her muzzle Master Tigress was overcome with an emotion she rarley if ever felt...fear.

"What's wrong with my paws?!" She then noticed her paws, her entire body, and her voice were all smaller.

"I'M-I'M A CHILD AGAIN?!" The normally stoic master collapsed under the flood of emotions, falling to her knees.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why am I a cub?! Where am I."

"Home..."

Another familiar voice cut through the fog slowly rising around the tiger.

"Home?" Her eye's widened as she caught sight of who was there with her. "You? It-it-it can't be! You were..."

"It's nice to see you again as well sister."

"Ti Lung!"

Date: 01/20/14 8:57 PM

Continuing where Low1 left off.

... my, um..." "You saw what?" Mantis said to Tigress. "My.... dumplings.. getting..... eaten by...... Po!" Tigress looks over at Po and is eating dumplings. Tigress is not surprised. "So you saw me eating you dumplings. Ha. That's not just a dream. That's reality." Po says with his mouth full. Tigress is trying not to punch Po. "Ugh, he is disgusting." Tigress thought. "Ahem." Everyone looks at Shifu. "We must go train. Everyone, get to the Training Hall. Tigress, i want to talk to you. Alone." Shifu says. When everyone leaves, Shifu walks up to Tigress. "Is everything alright Tigress." Shifu asks. "What do you mean, Master?" "I mean, you've been acting kind of strange lately. Is all this about your parents?" When Shifu said "parents" Tigress immediately had a flashback. Little Tigress in her little tiger village. Everything is just fine next thing she knows the gong in village rings, tigers are running everywhere.

TBC

Master Luna

Date: 01/19/14 7:23 PM

@Everyone
You can now post how ever many parts you want.

Date: 01/14/14 12:57 PM

I'll post something but I thought I was out of turns.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/13/14 6:47 PM

Is anyone going to post another part?

Date: 01/04/14 12:26 PM

i like the panda who learns how to kungfu

Date: 01/03/14 11:01 PM

So many fanfics to post on and keep up with! Ugh! *Pulls hair out in frustration*