YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Tigress's Childhood

Date: 11/02/13 10:54 PM

So I write a part *Up to 1 paragraph* then some one else writes a part then another person writes a part so on and so fourth. Have you ever had something in school where your teacher writes a part of a story then you pass it around adding stuff to it? Well that is what this is just online.

Part 1

Everyone in the Jade Palace is eating in the kitchen. "Have you ever thought about your childhood any of you?" says Shifu. "Well no," says Po scarfing down a dumpling. "Anyone else besides Po want to answer me?" Shifu asks. Then there is silence. Finally Tigress speaks "Well I've been with you as long as I can remember, master," she says poking holes in her dumplings with chop-sticks. "Want me to get rid of those for ya?" asks Po grabbing her food and eating it. Tigress gets red-faced and looks at Po. She then...

You right what happens next! Remember the minimal is a paragraph!

~:Minecraft Tigress:~
Remember who the enemy is-Haymitch

49 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 12/28/13 12:47 AM

Almost lost this!

Date: 12/06/13 4:41 PM

about the thing she found. Where am I Tigeress said. A figure like on the thing came up. Me name is master tiger he said. You are in dream world. I was a bad master. So Oogway sent me to this realm. Only your parents know my secret. I am your uncle. What Tigeress said. She woke up. Must tell them. Guys I had a dream. I saw my... Should I tell them she thought. I saw my...

Date: 12/06/13 4:18 PM

Thanks, guys!
~7GaGa

Date: 12/06/13 2:12 PM

I really like it 7GaGa! :)

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/06/13 1:20 PM

@7GaGa
Awesome!

Date: 12/06/13 11:09 AM

I don't know who's I should be picking up from. I'll take it from where masterluna left off.

"Back to my story," Tigress said quickly, slightly blushing beneath her fur. "They were about to tell me what it meant when-"
"Wait!" Po interrupted.
"What do you want, panda?!" Tigress asked, exasperated.
"You didn't answer my question," Po said. With a sly smirk he repeated his question. "Do you like me?"
"NO!" Tigress responded in a loud, disgusted tone. Much too loud to be the truth. Monkey chuckled. "Anyways..." she said, grinding her teeth. "They were about to tell me what it meant when we heard screaming. The village was under attack. I don't remember much more until the day they brought me to the orphanage. Soon after the orphanage I was here, in the Jade palace, training with Master Shifu."
"So when was it that you fell in love with me?" Po asked.
"Why does he keep asking that?" Tigress wondered. "Po, I am not in love with you!" she yelled right in his face.
"Sure, you aren't, Tigress...," he responded, raising an eyebrow, smugly.
"Well, thank you for sharing that with us, Tigress," Shifu said. "Perhaps we can look a little farther in depth about it later." He walked out of the room.
That night, Tigress had a dream...

Do you like it?
~7GaGa

Date: 12/05/13 8:16 PM

dont get hurt PO DON"T GET HURT tigres hold it in. lets be budds i am glitch1111 LOL

Date: 12/05/13 1:21 PM

Even though this story's heading in a strange direction, I'll write a chapter to keep it going, if you want.
~7GaGa

Date: 12/05/13 12:26 PM

@masterluna
Nah.

Date: 11/25/13 10:10 PM

Since people are not really posting on this, i was wondering if you were going to finish the story yourself?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/20/13 7:14 PM

... Okay. Now to continue my childhood story. As I was saying: " When a group of raccoon thieves tried to steal me. Soon I was sent away from my parents. Po interrupts. So sad Tigeress. Tigeress says: To continue my story. Now I worked for the thieves until I heard strange voices. The voice says I am Master Oogway. You need to escape, and find your parents. So went to this guy. He said his name is...

Date: 11/17/13 6:36 PM

@Everyone
Everyone can try!

Date: 11/15/13 6:59 AM

I can try,but i'm not good with this stuff.

Date: 11/14/13 11:50 PM

@masterluna
No.

Date: 11/14/13 9:44 PM

I'd be willing to write some more to if you'd like

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 11/14/13 9:37 PM

I'm somehow interested in this even though i'm not a huge fan of tigress x po.

Date: 11/14/13 6:14 PM

I can write another paragraph if you want me too since it looks like no one is going to post another paragraph.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. I am actually enjoying this.

Date: 11/13/13 11:37 PM

@masterluna
Your part made it!
@Everyone
New part!?

Date: 11/13/13 9:57 PM

By the way, sorry for the random I c in my post. I was gonna write "I really wanted to write something dramatic. I can do better though" when i ran out of room and it wasn't letting me erase it.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/13/13 9:55 PM

... I saw something shining in the grass and an over to it and i found this golden locket. Inside the locket was was this sign. It looked like part of a tiger and part of a shooting star that was flying up into the sky. I went to show my parents and they were shocked. They were about to tell me what it meant when..."
Po interrupts her.
"When you saw my bodaciously awesome face and immediately fell in love with me."
Tigress was shock when she heard this. Po has never said anything like that to her face. Did he really have a crush on her. She started to have mixed emotions. "wow! i can't believe he likes me" and "I am gonna punch the belly fat out of him" she thought.
"Po, i can't believe you said that. Do you actually think I like you? Do you? Just ask me!"
Po was slightly confused.
"Um, okay. Do you like me?
Tigress paused. She didn't really want him to ask her that.
"I, uh, well....."

Hope you like it! I kinda wanted to write something dramatic. I c

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna