YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A Thanksgiving Story

Date: 11/11/13 3:54 PM

I hope you like this! :)

Chapter 1
It was a beautiful fall day in the Valley of Peace. The cool, crisp breeze that was blowing was signaling that fall is here and winter is coming. Leaves were falling and farmers were harvesting their crops for the villagers to buy so they can stock up for the cold, winter season. In the middle of town, some of the villagers were decorating for the Harvest Fest. They were stringing up leaves up the sides of the houses, making a leaf sculpture out of orange and red sweetgum leaves, decorating the huge Dragon Warrior statue with orange, red and green leaves, and making centerpieces for the banquet table. The banquet table was in the middle of it all, decorated it with a beautiful pumpkin orange tablecloth, sweetgum leaf shaped plates, and goblets bejewled with orange and red gems. But, above all of the work the villagers were doing, the real work was happening at the Jade Palace.

TBC

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

42 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/06/14 11:28 PM

Yes I do wish to save this.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 03/20/14 6:24 PM

do you wish to save this???
-bluewire

Date: 03/17/14 3:03 PM

Date: 03/08/14 2:03 PM

Oh bean buns. I haven't posted a new chapter since 1-10-14. I'll try to post soon everyone. So sorry

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 03/05/14 5:05 PM

I almost lost this.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/16/14 8:53 PM

I will post a new chapter as soon as possible. Thank you all for waiting. Sorry for the delay.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/04/14 4:05 PM

boom
-bluewire

Date: 01/31/14 8:46 PM

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! I will hopefully post a new chapter soon.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. Dude, I almost put Mater Luna instead of Master Luna. LOL!

Date: 01/31/14 12:51 PM

AWESOME! Please post more!

Date: 01/14/14 12:56 PM

@ROSHI22
Thank you so much, Master Roshi! That really means a lot to me.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/13/14 5:47 PM

This is great Master Luna! You really captured all the characters perfectly, especially Po and Mantis with the whole "Sunrise-ye" bit.

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 01/10/14 8:42 PM

"Ugh! I started it? You started it!" Ai replied back. "Nu uh!" Haruka said. "Ya hu!" "Nu uh" "Ya hu" Nu uh" Ya hu" "NU UH!" "YA HU!" "NU UH!" "You know, I think we should start seeing other people" Ai said at last. "You know, you're right." Haruka agreed. The two stand back to back, arms crossed, and not. saying. a. word. "I think this is a bad idea" Ai said. "Me too" Haruka replied. "I love you" "I love you more. Ai and Haruka then kiss while Po barfs. "". Master Roshi sighs and then turns back to Po, Shifu, and the Furious Five. "So, when does this Harvest Fest start?". "Well, we were going to start when you arrived, but since you arrived a day early, we will most likely start tonight. Tonight or tomorrow moring at sunrise." Shifu said "Ooh, i think we should do it at sunrise. It's much more... sunrise-ye" Po said. Everyone stares at him. "Sunrise-ye? Po that's not a..." "Sunrise it is then." Master Shifu interrupts Mantis.
TBC

Master Luna

Date: 01/01/14 3:51 PM

I can't wait! :)

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 12/31/13 12:33 AM

I know it's not Thanksgiving anymore, but i will still finish this story. A New (Hope. Get it? Star Wars reference. Heh, heh. Never mind) chapter will (hopdefully) be coming soon.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 12/14/13 10:28 AM

This is awesome!!:) I especially like everyones reaction to Ai & Harukas little romance.

Date: 12/11/13 8:24 PM

"... Kyto, a Female a Japanese Serow, Haurka, a Japanese Hare, and Ai, a Japanese Sea Otter." Master Roshi said. "It is an honor to meet you all." Master Shifu said to the samurai. "We are all looking forward to your Harvest Feast" Kyto said.". "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Isn't that Harukiruki?" Ai asked in excitment. "Yes, my little Ai yi yi yi!" Haruka agreed. "I love you!" "I love you more!" I love you more more!" "I love you more more more!" "I Love you more more more more more!" Ai and Haruka said back and forth. Po, Shifu, Master Roshi, Kyto and the Furious Five stare at the two blankly.
"Um, please excuse my students. They are still training but since they are at a high level, I thought they would act more mature." Master Roshi said with a dissaproving tone. "Ai, Haruka. Stop with that nonsense right this instant". Ai and Haruka stop right when they're about to kiss. "Oh, sorry Master Roshi. it's just, um, Ai started it!" Haruka said
TBC

Date: 11/27/13 11:51 PM

"... Even thought I am a samurai, I am still kind at heart." The Mantis Shrimp said as he walked up to Shifu, Po, and The Furious Five. "Wait, are you one of the samurai that is coming to visit us for the Harvest Fest?" Shifu said, shocked. "Yes. One of them. My name is Master Roshi and my colleagues should be here right about..." "Finally! We're here!" A Japanese Serow interrupted. "We better be! I do not want to walk to those stairs again." Said a Japanese Sea Otter. "Humph, More like Mount Everstairs." A Japanese Hare said. The trio laughs at the Hare's joke, but when they see Master Roshi's dissaproving face, they stop and get into serious samurai mode. "Allow me to introduce my fellow samurai members..."
TBC

Date: 11/27/13 3:11 AM

"The samurai are coming early" Shifu said. Po just stares at Shifu. "And that's bad?" Po asked. "Yes if you consider the fact that they were supposed to be coming tomorrow, not today." Shifu said. "So they come a little early, that's no big... wait, what?! They're coming today?! But, then, that means we..." "It means that we have a lot to do in such little time." Shifu interrupts. "We have to..." "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I just want to ask if you are Master Shifu" A mantis shrimp said. Everybody gasps and gets into their fighting stances. "Alright, com on out small, tiny thing that is speaking to us... somehow." Po said. " How would he not be speaking Po? Mantis said. "Well, you would think, that someone being so tiny, you wouldn't hear him, right?" Po replied. "Then wouldn't you not hear me?" Mantis said back. "Oh. I guess you're right." Said Po. "Uh, yea." Mantis said. "Both of you, Stop! Shifu said annoyed. "Oh, it is not a problem..."
TBC

Date: 11/26/13 9:40 PM

OOOHHHH,getting good.

Date: 11/26/13 6:11 PM

When Po got to the top of the Jade Palace, two and a half hours later, he got into his kung fu stance ready to fight. "HAHA! Come out you villainous villains of villainy!" Po courageously said but when he looked around, all he saw was Shifu and The Furious Five. "Uh, hi you guys. How are you, do, doing?" Po stuttered. Shifu sighed. "Panda, what are you doing?" Shifu said. "Well, I heard the gong ring three times, and I know that means there is trouble, and I also know that you told me, whenever that happens I should go to the Jade Palace to get you guys, unless you guys are already down there. And..." Shifu sighs again and shakes his head. "Po, when the gong rings three times, that means that there is an emergency at the Jade Palace and we need you, Po, to come up there." Shifu said. "Oh. Then which one..." "When the gong rings five times, then and only then, does that mean there is trouble and that you should come get the others." Shifu said. "So, what's the emergency?" Po asked.
TBC