YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A Thanksgiving Story

Date: 11/11/13 3:54 PM

I hope you like this! :)

Chapter 1
It was a beautiful fall day in the Valley of Peace. The cool, crisp breeze that was blowing was signaling that fall is here and winter is coming. Leaves were falling and farmers were harvesting their crops for the villagers to buy so they can stock up for the cold, winter season. In the middle of town, some of the villagers were decorating for the Harvest Fest. They were stringing up leaves up the sides of the houses, making a leaf sculpture out of orange and red sweetgum leaves, decorating the huge Dragon Warrior statue with orange, red and green leaves, and making centerpieces for the banquet table. The banquet table was in the middle of it all, decorated it with a beautiful pumpkin orange tablecloth, sweetgum leaf shaped plates, and goblets bejewled with orange and red gems. But, above all of the work the villagers were doing, the real work was happening at the Jade Palace.

TBC

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

42 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 11/23/13 10:12 PM

Chapter 3
"So can you show me the menu?" Po asked his dad. "Hmm, let me think about that... Uh, no." Mr. Ping said. Po was shocked. "Why?" "Because it's a surprise! What do you think, I'm going to tell everything from me wearing the same underwear for 6 years to what i wore the first 3 years of my life? Nothing! I wore nothing! Except a diaper." said Mr. Ping. Po stared blankly at his dad.. "Uh, that was a little to much information." Po said. Then all of the sudden, the gong sounded. Po gasped when somebody hit the three times. "Oh no! When the gong rings three times, that normally means there is an emergency! I need to get to the Jade Palace!" Po runs out of the kitchen and to the outside of the restaurant. "Don't worry everyone! I will kick whatever butt is poking there nose here! But first, I need to go to the Jade Palace!" I will be back shortly!" Po said with courage. "So go already!" a random pig villager said. "Oh right." Po said.
TBC

Date: 11/23/13 9:14 PM

I like it Master Roshi! That will do just perfectly

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/23/13 6:00 PM

Ai & Haruka could be a couple, and like samurai in training if that works?

Date: 11/23/13 4:35 PM

Kyoto-Female Japanese Serow

Haruka-Male Japanese Hare

Master Roshi-Mantis Shrimp

Ai-Female Japanese Sea Otter

Wisdom is the Key

~Master Roshi

Date: 11/23/13 1:06 AM

Okay everyone, I need your help! I need to know what type of animal(s) should the samurai be and should the two leaders be they both be a boy, both be a girl or should it be a boy and girl, if so should they be brother and sister and/or twins? Whichever get the most votes wins. To recap...

2 Boys
2 Girls
1 Boy 1 Girl (Brother and Sister and/or twins, married, or boyfriend/girlfriend).

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/21/13 11:22 PM

Chapter 3 Part 2
"Hey Dad! How are you doing? The restaurant is so busy today!" Po said to his father Mr. Ping. "Oh, hello Po! I'm so glad your here!" Mr. Ping said with delight when he saw his son. After Mr. Ping gave a customer his food, he ran over to Po and gave him a hug. "Thanks Dad. Hey, I have to ask you something. It's about the Harvest fest." Po said. "The Harvest Fest? Oh, Po you don't know how excited I am about it!" Mr. Ping said twirling. Mr. Ping and Po walked into the kitchen. "That's great, Dad. So, I was wondering if you would like to be the chef to prepare the food for the Harvest Fest?" Po asked. "Oh son, I would love to!" Mr. Ping said. "Really? Oh, that's wo..." "But I can't." Mr. Ping interrupted. Po was shocked. "But why?" Po said in a whiny, disappointed, but slightly disapproving voice. "Because... Shifu already asked me to!" Po was surprised but so happy his father was going to cook the Harvest Fest meal.
TBC

Date: 11/19/13 8:38 PM

Chapter 3
Early the next morning, on top of a mountain, Zeng hit the two gongs that were up there, waking up the Valley of Peace. But Po and the Furious Five were already up before then. They were getting fitted for their Harvest Fest outfits. Tigress's outfit was similar to the one she wears daily, except, it was a pumpkin orange with red vine/leaf design with a gold trim and gold pins holding the shirt together with red sweetgum leaf headpiece.. She wore red pants with that shirt. Viper wore a red sweetgum leaf head piece. Monkey wore red pants with a gold trim an orange sweetgum leaf headpiece. Crane wore pants similar to Monkey's but his were orange pants with a red trim. He also wore a gold sweetgum leaf headpiece. Mantis wore a mini red sweetgum leafhead piece and Po wore pants like Crane except with a gold trim and an Orange sweetgum leaf hat. After they all got fitted, Po went down to the village to visit his dad. When he got down there, the restaurant was very busy.
TBC

Date: 11/18/13 4:47 PM

this is interesting! continue, this is kinda cool!
-bluewire

Date: 11/17/13 5:56 PM

I wonder who the samurais are.

Date: 11/17/13 3:28 PM

Awesome!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 11/17/13 1:25 PM

Chapter 2 Continued
Tigress didn't move a muscle. "You have some bean bun in your neck fat.". Po looks at his neck and sees little pieces of the bean buns he ate for breakfast. "Ooh, yum!". He then eats the pieces of the bean bun. Crane is shocked. "Ugh, that is revolting." Said a disgusted Crane. "Come on you guys, we need to continue cleaning. We only have a couple days til the samurai are here. Now let's get to work." "Oh, yea! CLEANING POWER, BABY!" Yells an excited Po. Tigress is not amused. "Po, clean" said Tigress. "Huh, oh right. Of course." Po says. After a while of working, Shifu looks at all they've done and is pleased. "Good work students. You've made me proud.". Tigress is beaming with happiness when she hears this. She works very hard to please Shifu. "Thank you, Master" Tigress says as she bows to her sifu. Shifu nods his head. "Now, students, we have a big day tomorrow. We are going to decorate the Jade Palace and prepare your outfits for the Feast."
TBC

Date: 11/16/13 4:04 PM

Awesome please keep it up! You've got the characters down to a tee.

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 11/15/13 7:30 PM

By the way, the latest chapter i posted is Chapter 2 continued.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 11/15/13 3:41 PM

Chapter
"... They are the leaders of the famous samurai clan,
The Fire Stars. Now we need to make a good impression on them, so stop your practicing and start getting the Jade Palace ready for their arrival." Says Shifu. After he walks out of the courtyard, Po and the Furious Five start to tidy up. Tigress assigns Monkey, Viper and Mantis to clean up the training hall, while Po, Tigress and Crane clean up the courtyard. "Wow! Isn't this great? Two samurai coming to visit me, I mean, us just in time for the Harvest Fest?!" Po said with excitment. "Didn't you listen to anything Shifu said?"Crane said "They're coming to the Harvest Fest not to see us..." "Or me?" Po interrupted. "or you, but just to see what we do this time of year." . " We all need to be on our best behavior when they arrive and by "we all" i mean you Po." Tigress said. "Tigress, don't worry. I'm all about good food, huge parties, and fine dining."
TBC

Date: 11/14/13 6:46 AM

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Date: 11/13/13 5:27 PM

Chapter 2
At the Jade Palace, Po and the Furious Five were in the middle of practicing their kung fu routine for the Harvest Fest, when Master Shifu came running in. "Po, Furious Five, gather around!" Shifu exclaimed "I have some important news". "What is it, Master Shifu?" Po asked. " We have two guests coming to the Valley of Peace. They have heard of our Harvest Fest and want to join us." Shifu said. Tigress was curious about these two guests. "Where are they from, Master Shifu?" Tigress asked. "They are from Japan." Shifu replied with a smile.
Po and the Furious Five ooed with excitement. They rarely have guests from Japan visiting them. The last time someone from Japan came over, it was Master Yojiro the prawn and Kira leader of his clam clan. "Wow! We're gonna have two Japanese dudes coming to see out Harvest Fest?! That's awesome!" Excited Mantis said. When Shifu heard this he frowned and replied " They are not just two ordinary fellows..."
TBC

Date: 11/11/13 10:53 PM

Awesome!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 11/11/13 9:14 PM

Very cool so far!

Wisdom is the Key

~Master Roshi

Date: 11/11/13 6:48 PM

Thanks! :) It'll get better.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna